Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tenshi no Chinatsu Host Club (AKA Former Ouran Host Club)

z497fe04457a96dg6.gif

A Hostess/Host club is primarily a place where men and or women can pay for the company of men and or women for an evening. Primarily, Host/Hostess clubs strictly forbid prostitution. Well in true 'Blue Moon' style we have taken it to the 'forbidden' level.

Welcome To Tenshi no Chinatsu (Angel of a Thousand Summers)

Tenshi no Chinatsu is a prestigious University dedicated to arts, education and unconventional clubs. Tenshi no Chinatsu has recently approved the founding of it's own Host/Hostess Club.

"Tenshi no Chinatsu Host Club vows to save the student population from boredom using both typical and unholy forms of fun."

But they are lacking members...

Needed

Ootari Kyouya

Ootari Kyoya is the Tenshi no Chinatsu host/hostess club Pimp. He is the paradox of organization and has some very unique methods of making sure 'Tenshi no Chinatsu stays funded'. Not only does he offer explanations for Tenshi no Chinatsu's strange behaviour but he is a smexy domineering beast who likes to keep his little sluts in line.

Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin
Twincest is best, or so the Tenshi no Chinatsu, female population seems to think. What better way to get some "friendly" patrons then to play the brotherly love card. Hikaru and Kaoru provide 'Chinatsu' with an essential piece of the puzzel. Not only do they add a bit of comical relief to the equation, but isn't it cute the way they take care of one another?

If You aren't convinced...

You will be role-playing with a fairly diverse population of men and women who specialize in individual forms of 'fun'. Not only are they all gorgeous, bright and confident but unique.
We Are Looking For...

Kaoru and Hikaru or possibly one or the other.
Kyoya our fearless leader
As well as countless number of patrons
A few additional host/hostess members up to your own discretion.

Information

We Accept Yaoi, Yuri, Hetero, Seke, Seme, Uke, Girl Love, Guy Love and whatever else your little hearts desire.

Questions or Comments: Please Inquire With Me
(oOLinkOo)

Character Page
: (Link)

Re: Interest Check: Ouran High School Host Club

Oohhh if I could bring in a twisted little Dancer, that would be fun :3 -rubs hands together- She's shorter then Hani!

OMG I THINK FOUR CONSTITUTES AS A PARTY. I will definitely work on getting this started.

Yay.

;chuckles;

3 out of 4 people in this thread like at least one character from Death Note XD​

XD LOL DeathNote is wonderful... if need be I can play Haruhi? XD -wonders who's playing the Host Club- Oohhh O.O College Level Host club = different things sold?

Yes it is. Haha I love my icon ;laughed at it when I saw it; XD
I'd prefer not being a canon. I always feel uncomfortable with them.​

Of course we need a Haruhi. A little dancer is fine. I will be willing to play Pimp Tamaki, possibly some twincest too if anybody is interested in playing one of the twins. I was also thinking that it would be awesome to have another set of brothers who are more interested in the S&M thing, or possibly best friends? In group role-plays I prefer to be a dom. I am being slow but trying to get the plot written up. Any ideas on what the down low will be on this particular story?

Disclaimer:L makes me hot inside.

I was also thinking this would be an awesome rp, if we could recruit people from the outside to be patrons.

yeah! -grins ear to ear- My little dancer is a female and she's smaller then Hani... she's cute though... and may pose problems for the hose club. But she's probably be a constant patron on behalf of Haruhi asking her to come to prevent insanity. XD my little dancer is a Scholarship student as well. XD mmmm yummy.... I can play Haruhi, and know someone that can play one of the twins...but I don't know how they feel about twincest >.> -giggles faintly- We need a Kyouya XD

And the S&M ones sound pretty cool :3

I'm in! I'll do Haruhi if you like. I'm seriously wanting this one right now. No one is really coming to my request thread. Yay!
-pokes Darker-

Well, do you guys need a Hani or a Mori? If you do, I will love to play one or the other! I am even willing to play both if you wish! xD

Yay! I'm actually yaying over the fact that Darker told me about his and I'm hoping I can join...

Same here! It looks like it will be really fun! ^^

Hell yes this will be fun! -GIGGLES- >3 I can't wait to through Kashi into all this mess XD She's gonna freak out... -giggles- ...

Yeah I was thinking about a Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai. But doesn't that fall under the no underage characters clause? (Which makes me sad)

They aren't underage.

At anyrate. Jason just decided to be a total dick so I have to get off the laptop and probably with the mood he's in, never be allowed on again. So I'll come see you Darker....

Alrighty Yuki, come upstairs and we shall giggle over things on my laptop...

Necro, they wouldn't be underage.

You are talking University, which means COLLEGE age right? -grins- and Hani is actually the oldest of all the guys :3 Hani and Morri if I remember... -chuckles- We shall be fine ^_^ It won't be underage...

I could be a patron maybe? Being a reverse-trap also isn't out of the question.

The impending last year of school has put the 'Host Club' namely 'Spokesman Tamaki' on edge. Soon everybody is going to be going off to college, and he will no longer be a king amongst commoners. Even worse, Haruhi, has gotten into a prestigious college with an entrance exam that few pass. So he puts into action 'Plan Entry' a tutor program amongst Host club members in order to get into the same University as their beloved Haruhi.

Well of course all of them get in, and of course they are all appalled that there is NO host club at this new school. College is a different ball game, people don't just want companionship, they are more interested in bedroom affairs. Tamaki, but mostly Kyouya, come up with a new type of club, a type of club that 'satiates' the student population in a more promiscuous way.
(Short and Sweet. Too the Point)

I am please to present to you the New Ouran High School Host Club (Creative University Names Anybody)

-Dress up Doll Suoh Tamaki-
-Pimp Ootari Kyouya-
-Offlimits Fujioka Haruhi-
-Twincest(?) Hitachiin Hikaru and Kaoru-
-Sweet and Innocent Haninozuka (Honey) Mitsukuni-
-Honey's evil Overseer Takashi (Mori) Morinozuka-

(Just a general idea. Maybe I could get some insight as to what their actual titles will be and what they will specialize in. Especially from the people who are role-playing as that particular character)

Possible New Host Members(Which can now include females. Please throw ideas at me.)

A S&M pair
Possible Crossdresser of both the female and male category

That is really about all I have. I am sure you guys have some input.

Oohh the crossdressing idea makes me giggle! I don't mind playing a female crossdresser for the club :3 a girl that dresses as a guy that is. Oh and for emmm my little dancer, I dun mind if she is a guest first? And maybe get's drawn into being a member? XD :3...

As for an academy name? How about... mmmmm

Tenshi no Chinatsu (Meaning Angel of a Thousand Summers) ... XD As the academy name? XD So the Tenshi no Chinatsu Host Club... XD Or Host Club Chinatsu XD ... -imagines a thousand summers of loving from the host club- XD

And your dancer is more then welcome to be an original patron. I can play a crossdressing male, actually there are quite a few characters I want to play. I guess it all depends on how many people actually end up joining.

I LOVE that name. It is pretty. The best I can do is something celtic which doesn't pertain to this particular role-play. Never really been good with names.

-sketches a bow- Thank you! I am thinking since it's a prestigious high money University... >.> Like the original Ouran was... XD... they would have a lot of things there... XD I found a lovely image that just screams the girl that I wanted to play. XD

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq103/Heaven_Takai/Anime%20Girls/Purple/Dancer_In_The_Dark.jpg">http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq10 ... e_Dark.jpg</a><!-- m --> And she's only like... 5'? XD So it's rather gorgeous and look at her tiny feet! XD -giggles-...

Anyways... the crossdressing female I can do... Unless Yuki wants that XD -suddenly imagines a Haruka Tenouh like character-

Back
Top Bottom