Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Best of Friends (Evendur x FavoredFox)

"Good," he praised between breaths. "Do your best." He gave his own cock one good squeeze and stroke before letting himself go. He groaned quietly, his breath hot against the needy flesh just a whisper away from his lips. With his now free hand, Ryo gently, but firmly, pressed his middle and pointer fingers against Derek's perineum and rubbed small circles over it.

Ryo angled Derek's cock down again, hovering the leaking head hardly a whisper away from his pursed lips. The steady stream of air tightened and shifted from the frenulum and was instead directed directly into the tiny, dribbling hole.

In that ankles to wrists bound position, the male with his ass in the air felt rather vulnerable and exposed. Thankfully it was his best friend in there with him and not someone who would take advantage of the situation. "Nnngh...fuuck..." He groaned as Ryo started blowing down his dick. He's have preferred that he just get blowng, but, that was his bro, and the expert opinion was that something like that was way to intense for the burgeoning submissive that Ryo was crafting.

"Aaaahh!" He let out a more honest moan as that other hand began rubbing his taint, the forceful fingers stimulating something nice inside him. "Fuuuck I'm gonna cum I wanna cum!" He moaned weakly after a few more minutes of that skillful stimulation. Old habits were dying hard as he was only seeking his own pleasure yet again.

It was several torturous minutes before he got that pleading he so adored. Ryo's cock throbbed and dribbled, and it was getting harder and harder to restrain himself because fuck, he wanted to cum too. "Good job," he husked, changing the firm rubbing on Derek's taint to a simple, unmoving pressure. He rested his head back down against the bed to widen the space between his lips and that desperate cock above him that looked so delectable. "Hold it back Derek, remember, not a single drop of spunk. Even if it wouldn't break your nuts, a selfish lover like you doesn't deserve to cum."

The praise felt nice though the pleasure dropped as the rubbing turned into a steady point of force. His cock was still leaking, despite Ryo's efforts to blow the precum back up his urethra. There was some shifting behind him that he couldn't really see, before the reminder to hold it in came again. "N-Not a single drop, right..." He panted with need as his toes wiggled as he could feel the edge getting close. If the position allowed, and he knew it was there, he might tried plunging it into his friend's mouth to get that sweet release his body craved. "S-Sorry for being selfish! W-Wait...what was making me be selfish?" He asked, his brain so pleasure flooded that he'd forgotten.

He took a moment to open his mouth and collect the precum on his tongue before responding. "You don't remember? How cruel." He absolutely couldn't blame the guy. After all it was the goal to melt his friend's brain, but that didn't mean he wouldn't take full advantage. "You've cum twice today." He added just a bit more pressure with his fingers. Maybe he could push out a little cum to mix with the clear precum already covering his face. "And I haven't at all today. In fact, I haven't for a week, and all you care about is your own pleasure."

Derek shivered and the chains connecting his cuffs rattled as he shifted his position a bit to try and deal with the sensations his footlong fuckstick was giving him. "O-Oh, right..." he said in a sheepish moan as the pressure increased in just the right spot to keep the happy tingles going in his brain.

"I-Instead of punishing me, maybe we could just work on helping you have an orgasm?" He offered, trying to get out of several more hours of this. His brain was getting all scrambled with horny teenager need. He groaned and gritted his teeth as things started to near the peak again.

Last edited:
Ryo gave a thoughtful hum and slowly released the pressure. He ran his fingers over those swollen balls before he pulled it away completely. "I'm going to pretend that offer is genuinly for my sake, and not an attempt to get away from your edging," he answered with a happy chuckle.

Carefully, Ryo slid himself out from under Derek, making sure not to off any stimulation to the thick meat stick that was on the verge of explosion. "But you're shit at oral, and hand jobs even if you could use your hands." He hummed once again, placing both hands on perfectly muscled ass cheeks. He rolled his hands over them, spreading them out and squeezing them together. It gave him an idea. "How about I use your ass?" He asked flippantly, choosing his words carefully. Why not make the guy sweat a bit.

The larger male groaned and blushed cutely as Ryo teased him about the offer he had made, though he did seem to be considering it. He accepted, though seemed to have seen that Derek was not completely altruistic in his motives.

The pair decoupled and Derek's member throbbed. a single one of Ryo's silky blond locks was probably enough to make him explode. Luckily, that contact didn't occur. Hands gripped his firm cheeks and spread them apart, showing the pale, virginal hole between them. After discussing that their weren't many ways that the chronic masturbator could offer such relief, the inevitable question about his butt came.

"I uh...I mean, that's not really my thing, I'm more of a giver than a taker..." He said with a nervous laugh, his hole twitching with the same apprehension that flavoured his voice. "B-But I guess for you, it's only fair after all the trouble I made for you."

"Given your track record, you're a pretty bad 'giver,' maybe you'll make a better taker." His amusement dampened, just a tad, when Derek agreed so cutely. The devious expression on his face softened into an actual smile. This offer was a genuine one, and he almost felt guilty for his little trick. Almost. "You did cause me a lot of trouble," Ryo agreed, getting up onto his knees and holding the base of his cock to prod the head against that twitching virgin hole. "So I'm gonna take you up on that." With that, he humped his hips forward, angling himself so that his aching shaft rubbed up and along that still untouched hole.

Ryo once more grabbed those muscular cheeks and squeezed them together to hotdog his dick between them, his precum making for perfect lube. He moaned, long and low as he pulled his hips back and thrust forward again, his balls lewdly smacking against his friend. It definitely wasn't the fucking he so sorely needed, but it still felt damn good; and knowing the state of Derek's neglected cock just made it so much better.

Derek gave a nervous laugh as his track record was brought up. His previous attempts at pleasuring his gay bestie had not gone the best. Things continued more quickly than he had expected though as he felt that cock prod against his tight hole. "W-Wait, no warm-up or...' He asked apprehensively as he felt the smaller male shift forward. However, his worry was for not as outercourse was on the menu this early Saturday morning.

His blush didn't recede as it changed to that shaft sliding along his hole as he was hotdogged by Ryo. His own pleasure was starting to fade as he came down slowly from his built up energy. Balls smacked together and made him wince, as he tries to prepare himself for whatever mess this was about to make up his back.

Ryo's breath came faster and hotter as his thrusting gradually picked up the pace. Usually, he could last for a damn long while, but his long back log and the earlier denial was rushing him forward to his end. He watched as the head of his dick poked out from between those muscular globes, and the erotic display was the last straw. "Oh, damn, ah Derek I'm gonna cum," he warned between gritted teeth. He dug his fingers hard into Derek's ass, likely leaving small bruises behind, as his thrusts became harsher and more frantic until finally, "Fuck!" Ryo's toes curled and his mouth opened in a silent cry as he exploded. Shot after shot of hot, gooey cum splattered all over Derek's back, a few even reaching his hair line.

Ryo's large, bound beast of a bestie could do little but take it as his buddy got some of the release that he deserved. It helped that Derek was a bit bi, as a straight buy would have never let this get that far. Even if he would have been sorry about keeping Ryo up at night. Ten blue and purple marks of ownership preceeded the orgasm that was announced shortly after.

Derek heard his friend cry out in the way he desperately wanted to, his cock throbbed and almost had a sympathetic orgasm. The blonde's seen splattered up his back and made him feel a thick warmth spreading out over his muscular body. "Wow, so much cum for a guy your size..." he said, panting as his body was starting to get a but tired of this position.

Ryo puffed softly, catching his breath as his shaft began to soften. It wasn't enough to fully satisfy his libido, but it would hold him over for the time being. It took him a minute to compose himself before finally releasing his friend's ass and flopped back onto his own, bouncing the bed. "Yeah, I actually get that a lot," he answered with one last huff before his started moving again. Derek was getting tired. Even with such strong muscles, being held in such a position for so long was bound to be exhausting.

"Hey, thanks for that. You really were gonna let me fuck you, so I think you've earned a reward. Don't you?" He shifted himself up to lay down beside his friend to give him a sweet smile. "I won't edge you anymore tonight, but I'm going to let you choose how it ends." He stretched his arms up over his head and arched his back with a relaxed groan. "I can ice your dick down so you can sleep, or you can risk your balls and I'll make you cum. I'm fine either way."

It took longer than he would have expected for someone as experienced as Ryo claimed to be at sex to recover from his orgasm, perhaps that was something of a silent compliment? The other male did start moving again. And as Derek slumped back down a bit, he was starting to feel the effects of this bondage that he'd been in for a while. He was honestly surprised that something like this could be that taxing after an hour or so.

Then came the decision. Either a painful icing or risking his balls for a glorious nut. Neither sounded particularly pleasant. "Well, I've done a lot of damage to our friendship trying to orgasm as much as I want. I will take the ice bath."

Ryo gave him a warm smile and reached over to give him a light pat on the side, as if praising him for the answer. "Alright, then let's get you out of all that bondage. Even if it does suit you." Again he moved, this time to kneel beside his friend and run his hands gently over his skin before working on the bindings. "You did really well today," he soothed, freeing Derek's hands first before moving onto the rest.

Once he was free, Ryo gently rubbed at his arms, hoping to ease away any pins and needles. "Anything hurt?" He asked, paused, then corrected. "I mean actually hurt, not just ache. Any cramps?" With their play time coming to an end, he seemed to shift gears. His touches weren't sensual, and his voice wasn't seductive or teasing.

"Suit me?" He asked, despite masturbating a lot, Derek had not really been drawn into the less vanilla kinks that one might expect someone with his wrist strength to have. The touches he was getting now were feeling different, and it seemed like what ever anger that the other male had been feeling had blown off. Derek groaned and stretched out once he was free. He was about to just spread out on the bed when he stopped himself, remembering how sensitive his cock was right now.

The powerful looking make decided to continue letting Ryo lead, as he enjoyed the massaging after care. "No, little bit sore, but not more than after deadlifts. I know a lot of people say they're not useful anymore, but you can't deny the results, right?" He asked his friend as he was slowly able to move again.

Ryo shrugged a little. "I wouldn't know about it being useful or not, but it's pretty damn impressive." He carefully worked at rubbing feeling back into his buddy's limbs, and only pulled away when Derek started to move around. "And with a body as hot as yours, I definitely can't deny the results." He slid himself off the bed and pushed his sleeping pants off and plucked them off the ground to carry back to his own room. "Now come on. We'll ice your dick down, then I'll wash off your back for you," he motioned to the still hard cock. "Don't touch it," he reminded before holding out a hand for the body builder to take.

Derek slowly unfurled himself from the position as Ryo helped his limbs move again after being bound for that long. Both of them were careful to not stimulate the missile that was still dangerously close to takeoff. He blushed as Ryo said that he was hot, laughing nervously. "I don't know that bros like us are supposed to talk about each other like that." He said as he stood up and stretched, groaning softly in relief. He nodded and followed, needing to exit the room at a weird angle to not whack his dick on the frame.

Out in the kitchen, he leaned against the counter top with his spear jutting out. He gripped the edge of it in anticipation of the terrible feeling he was about to receive, his sensitive rob about to be bathed in boner killing temperatures.

Derek had such a cute blush. "Bros don't cum all over each other either. That ship has long sailed," he stated with a smooth wave of his hand and a devious little snicker. He followed his friend out, not bothering to stifle another chuckle as the muscle builder carefully shifted through the door frame.

Ryo couldn't help but smile behind his friend as Derek bent over so enticingly, his massive pole still begging for relief. Relief that Ryo was stealing away. His heart fluttered and he stilled his breath. He wanted to play with it again. He wanted to make it dribble until there was a puddle on the floor. He swallowed silently and shook his head. Not tonight.

"I think It's best if we just share my bed tonight. Yours is a mess," he pulled open the freezer and grabbed a familiar bag of peas. He tossed it up and down in his hand a few times, breaking it up to better wrap around Derek's dick. "And I'll be able to stop you from any shinangins." He shut the door and took his place behind Derek again. "You remember the last time you touched my things without permission, right?" He asked just before pressing the frozen bag against the throbbing shaft. He probably should have wrapped it up in a towel first, but if the bag had to be held there long enough to get a cold burn, then it was Derek's own fault for having a stubborn dick. He wasn't moving that bag until that monster boner had shriveled up, and then added 10 more seconds, just to be safe.

"Ah, well, uh, yeah, I guess..." He said, as his brain processed what Ryo was implying. Even if the smaller male wasn't offering, walking behind that naked ass of his did nothing to help the boner that Derek was sporting as they made their way to the kitchen and he spread himself for the localized Ice Age that was about to occur.

"Yeah, sure, we can share a bed, that's fine." He said as the peas were broken up, and the moment continued to stretch out and make him dread what was coming more and more. "Yeah, I d-Aaagh!" He yelped in pain as the hot rod was plunged into his ice bath. He squirmed and shivered as his dick flexed in the very uncomfortable fleshlight. "F-Fuck! Shit that's cold!" He complained, his extra sensitive member making it worse than it had been before. His left foot stomped to try to deal with the pain as his manhood shrunk back down to its normal size, even without the handful more orgasms it would have normally demanded from its owner.

Ryo just smiled pleasantly as his buddy stomped at the ground, and he couldn't help pushing the bag just a little harder against him. That pain was making Derek flex and cringe in a way that made his own spent dick stirring, just a bit. A twitch he willed himself to stop. "Well, yeah, that's the point," he answered with a condescending laugh.

He pulled the bag away once he was sure Derek's monster was properly tamed, and couldn't help but catch a good look at Derek's abused crotch from behind. "You should probably just accept that this is gonna happen a lot man. I'm training your dick, remember?" He brought the bag of peas over to the sink and washed off the sticky precum mess. No way these were still gonna be edible with the back and forth frost and defrost, but that was fine. They'd serve a new purpose now. He tossed them back into the freezer before returning to the sink to grab a soft washcloth and soak it in warm water.

Ryo placed the damp cloth on Derek's back, and began to gently wipe it down. "Thanks again for letting me use your ass," he started with a playful little giggle. "It wasn't the fucking I need, but it took the edge off." He paused for a moment when he reached the man's backside. "Try not to get a boner from this. You don't want me to get the peas again." With that warning, Ryo oh so carefully wiped down Derek's balls, and gave one cleaning stroke to the shrunken shaft. He wasn't trying to reawaken the beast, but he still needed to clean off the mess of precum still smeared all over it.

Last edited:
Derek winced and squirmed as his part of his naked body was sheathed in an intense cold as they tried to snuff the life out of his massive cock. "I know that you ass, doesn't mean it doesn't hurt!" He retorted back at his roommate. He gasped in relief when it was finally pulled away, and his rod was back to its seven inch flaccid state as the bag of peas was tossed back in the freezer for another time.

The warm water on the cloth was a different sensation and it made him arch away from the counter at first, as his groin was still trying to come back up to room temperature. "N-No problem, I guess. Thanks for not fucking me in the ass I guess?" He said as he was cleaned off. "Yeah, no problem." He said with a nod as he was cautioned to not get a boner. Derek groaned softly in pain as the washcloth rubbed over his still very sensitive package.

Once cleanup was done, the pair retired to Ryo's bed to crash, where Derek found himself the little spoon since his cock against Ryo's butt would not have been good for either of them.
--------------
Later that day, it was time to hit the gym. Derek's groin was still a bit sore, walking a little gingerly into the place with his bestie. Ryo's shorts seemed to have been created by a team of engineers tasked with creating booty shorts that used the minimal amount of fabric that wouldn't result in an indecent exposure charge.

He really liked spooning with Derek. He was big and warm, and Ryo had all the excuse in the world to tangle them up together. He couldn't let his buddy thoughtlessly jacking off in the middle of the night. Couldn't let him do it in the morning either. In fact, Derek's morning wood had yet again been iced down. He still had his poor gullible friend thinking he'd break a nut from cumming. He wondered how long he could keep up that charade, or how long it would take for Derek to think it was 'worth the risk.'

In order to keep the big guys mind off of sex, Ryo suggested working out some of that frustration at the gym. Derek agreed. He almost felt bad for the guy. Almost.

Ryo donned his absolute favorite gym gear. His shorts were practically painted on, leaving little to nothing to the imagination. The 'tanktop' he wore was more like a sports bra, and was just as form fitting as his shorts. Most people hated being 'picked up' at the gym, but he loved it, and he knew one set of eyes that would be on him the whole damn time.

He placed a hand on his hip and cocked it out a bit, his other hand held a water bottle at his side. "I don't know too much about your routine," he lied. He wasn't above watching Derek's work out now and then. "But I need a good stretching before anything else." He nodded in the direction of several public mats. "You're not too bulky to touch your toes, are you?" he teased lightly, already leading the way towards the mats, fully expecting Derek to follow.

Spooning with Ryo hadn't been bad, though it felt weird that someone much smaller than him was the rear position for this. In the morning, his cock was once again fully present. He reflexively reached down and got a hand closed around the shaft before a painful pinch to his nipple made him yelp and take the hand away. He was then promptly lead out to the kitchen to get another pea-ing. It wasn't any less painful than the one before bed, but it reduced him back down to an acceptable state. To help things, Ryo suggested they hit the gym.

Derek wore a form fitting red shirt and loose black shorts, and tried to not think about how feminine and attractive the long haired blonde looked in his gear. Derek looked around some, but found his eyes kept wandering back to his roommate.

"Stretching is important, yeah." He agreed as they discussed where to start. "Uh, I think I can get most of the way there?" He asked as he followed over. He doubted that he had anywhere near the more lithe male's flexiiblity, it's just not what his muscular body was built for.

"Hey, if you can manage I'd be really impressed," he added with a rather girly giggle. "Those muscles of yours are built for power." And that may have been said with a slight sultry hint in his tone. "While mine are a bit more springy," he took a place on a mat and spread his legs out wide, "and stretchy," he bent down at the waist slowly, keeping his back straight while he grasped his ankles. His shorts pulled tighter, perfectly outlining his ass in full view of his friend. "It's good for my profession. More power in my swing."

Back
Top Bottom