Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Best of Friends (Evendur x FavoredFox)

The large male got into the requested face down, ass up position, baring his his intimate parts for his best friend, who was doing his best to try and help Derek curb his masturbation habits. Even once the cuffs were fastened on him, attaching arms to legs, his cock throbbed needily, begging to be stroked.

The jock's large nuts defintely felt warm in Ryo's hand, and Derek gulped audibly as they were held. While Ryo had said that he wouldn't beat it out of him again, he wasn't sure how much he could trust that now that he had no way to stop it.

"Nnngh, t-the left one does with whatever you're doing back there!" He groaned as he tried to deal with the pain and not let it overwhelm him, though they were already trnder from the abuse and rough cleaning they'd received earlier.

Ryo pulled a frown to help the keep a concerned tone. "I'm hardly touching it," he lied, pinching just a bit tighter. "If it really hurts that bad, then maybe," he had to pause to keep the erotic shiver out of his voice. "Maybe making you cum is a bad idea." His voice was drenched in sympathy, but his fingers continued their massaging onslaught while gradually pinching tighter and tighter. The thought of his fingers touching had his own cock lurching in his pants.

He bit his cheek and took in a slow, silent breath through his nose before continuing. "Unless you're just being a little bitch about it." He squeezed harder. "So, does it really hurt?" And harder. "Do I need to ice it back down?" And Harder.

"Nnngh!" Derek grunted as he was gaslit by Ryo, who was playing with his balls rather roughly again. Though, he had no way to verify this and had to trust that his blond friend was telling the truth. "W-What? N-No way! I have to cum again!" The teen said in a panicked noise, as he continued to get inspected and squeezed.

"Y-Yes! It hurts! You gotta be squeezing really hard right now! Feels like they're in mini vises!" Derek panted as he tried to keep from crying out in pain. "You said you could make me cum without hurting me?" He asked, his muscular body heaving and flexing in his trapped state.

"I told you, I'm barely doing anything," he said with a disapointed sigh. "I guess your balls really are too hurt." He released Derek's sack completely, letting the squished testie return to its proper shape all on its own. He lightly patted Derek's ass and stood up from the bed. He bent over at the waist to look his friend in the eyes with the most pitying expression he could manage. "I thought I could, but if your balls are that bad off, then cumming is gonna hurt no matter what I do."

He ran his fingers over Derek's spine in a slow trace. "They might even actually bust. Just to be safe, you shouldn't cum for a few more days at least." He stood up straight again. He had to. He couldn't keep that sweet look anymore, not with the desperate pleas he knew would be spilling from Derek's lips.

"B-But....days? I can't handle days! I can barely handle hours!" Derek said frantically, struggling against his bonds some as he tried to investigate for himself. "There's gotta be something you can do Ryo! I can't survive DAYS without jerking off!" The larger male pleaded.

Then the blond hit him with the tidbit that his balls might bust if he tried to orgasm with them as they were. With how much familiarity the tennis prince had with other men's genitals, it was hard to not take him as a serious authority on the subject. It was a sobering thought, his balls busting.

"F-Fine, just ice me so I can try and get some sleep." He said biterly, his cock eagerly deooling onto Ryo's bed.

Ryo clenched his legs together and tilted his head back. A wave of arousal ran through his body like a tidal wave. He hadn't expected Derek to comply so easily, and he hadn't expected to make the guy wait, just scare the shit out of him with the threat of a busted nut, but now? He bit down hard on his lip as his cock throbbed harder. He clenched his eyes and made a decision. One that had his own denied erection leaking. He evened out his breathing and licked his lips out of sight. "I'm sorry Derek," he offered with far to believable sympathy. "I thought a great big dick and sack like yours could take more. But I guess I underestimated just how weak and pathetic they are." He sighed again, disappointed, and lightly rubbed Derek's inner thigh with tickling fingers.

"The best I could do is get you off and hope nothing pops." His fingers trailed higher, lightly brushing around the 'injured' area. Then, with a feather light touch, pet over his perineum, tickling it, swirling small circles over the sensitive skin. "Actually," he tried so hard not to purr. "Are you sure you want me to ice it down? After all, without your balls I don't think you'd have much of a masturbation problem." Ryo leaned down again so Derek could see his gentle expression. His smile was soft and sweet, as if he really had come up with the perfect solution. "What'dya say Derek? I can fix your problem really easy right now." He lifted up a finger and continued with a delighted giggle. "All I have to do is make you cum so hard your balls break, then you won't have to worry about a thing anymore." He placed a hand on Derek's head and gently rubbed his hair. "Otherwise those weak balls are going to stay full to the brim with thick sticky cum for days. And I don't think anyone has ever died from blue balls, but if anyone would, it's you."

Derek would have been upset about how much hew was playing into Ryo's act, but he was too absorbed in his own condition to realize how much he was being tricked. Being bound and unable to see much but the bedsheets really hampered his ability to see how much Ryo was mugging for the camera. "I can take a lot, you just put my balls through the ringer twice today! How is that my fault?!" He almost growled, as the decision to give up trying was announced.

The bound male groaned as he was rubbed on the sensitive spot back there, and then a shiver went up his spine as the blond talked about making him cum so hard his balls broke on purpose. He was being given two options by the secret sadist of a roommate he had, and both were terrible. Either orgasm right now and possibly never again, and possibly expire from lack of sperm release.

"My balls aren't that weak! They can survive anything you throw at them! No way a scrawny runt like you could actually break them!" He almost barked his words out, he was so agitated. Derek was going through stroke withdrawal hard.

That sweet, sympathetic expression changed, just slightly. His smile remained, his eyes still curving with it, but any sympathy within them faded away into nothing. "I see," he started, voice lowering into an irritated growl. Ryo's playful finger moved away from its teasing, and very slowly he started to cup Derek's abused balls, wrapping his fingers around it one by one. "I'm sorry for underestimating your balls of steel." His grip grew slightly tighter, offering an uncomfortable amount of pressure.

With his other hand, Ryo grasped Derek's hair and gave it a nice little tug. "But that means you were just being a whiny bitch? You had me really worried. I really thought I'd have to make you a eunuch." And he was a monster. He actually felt his cock pulse out a bit of precum as he said it. "But I guess I don't have to worry about that at all. A scrawny runt like me could beat your balls all day and they'd be perfectly fine. Right? So a few hours tonight will be a breeze for you."

As soon as Ryo started to speak, Derek could feel the ice crystals forming in the room, with how cold his tone had went. The larger male started to apologize, but it just came out as a grunt of discomfort as his nuts were taken and squeezed again. The apology was more threatening than anything else, as discomfort and a little nausea shot up into his stomach from the hand wrapping around his orbs.

"Aaah!" He exclaimed as his head was yanked up from the bed, a pained expression on his face. "W-What's a you-nick?" His himbo roommate asked, squirming in his bound position, as his own insulting words were thrown back at him, with Ryo saying that with him being so weak, he could survive a few hours of CBT before they finally went to bed. "Ryo, I'm sorry, really, I am. I know you're just trying to help me and I got upset. I don't actually think you're a scrawny runt. You're just built for tennis, and I'm built for weightlifting." Derek said, trying to backpedal hard enough to win the reverse Tour de France.

"A eunuch?" He repeated, his fingers tightening and relaxing around Derek's nuts in a slow, continual pulse. "It's not something a guy with brass balls like yours has to worry about," he answered in a cruel coo.

Ryo hummed thoughtfully as his friend fumbled in a desperate apology. "You're right, I am built for tennis." Once more his grip on those tender testies changed. He placed his two middle fingers between the battered balls. He started to squeeze, pushing each nut away from the other to push and squeeze them between his pinky and ring finger, and his middle and pointer finger, forcing the sac into two bulbous mounds between his fingers. "I train very hard, you know that." The gleam in Ryo's eyes was terrifyingly promising. "I can smack balls around all day, and I love every moment of it."

Ryo patted Derek's head like a doggy, but gave no mercy to his sack. In fact, he started giving it little tugs. "Remember that," he started before leaning in close enough that his lips touched the shell of his ear. "While I teach your massive balls a lesson," His hot breath rolled over Derek's ear in a slow, damp exhale, "until the sun hits the highest point in the sky." Noon... It wasn't even 4am yet.

His question about what a Eunuch was, was brushed off since he clearly didn't need to worry, due to how strong he claimed his big, dangling targets were. The teen continued to make delightful noises of pain as his balls were rolled, squeezed, and separated by Ryo's fingers like he was kneading dough or something. Thr way he translated his tennis training into whatever it was that they were doing right now, was actually quite terrifying.

He then promised that he would be abusingnhis insolent friend's gentials for the next hours or so. "W-What? 8 hours? There's no way anyone can endure that! What kind of guys do you normal play with, Ryo? Am I one of them now?" He ask, as his body squirmed and twitched, terrified of being subjected to such torture. But Ryo.would also notice that at no point was Derek's erection flagging, or was the budding masochist asking for things to stop.

Ryo closed his eyes as they rolled back. He took a slow, deep breath and held back a long, low groan. The pain and fear radiating off of his buddy sent a burning wave of lust through his body and straight to his groin. His cock throbbed out enough precum to finally create a wet patch in his pajama pants. "I broke a 13inch rubber dildo with nothing but my clenching ass," he reminded in a husky purr. "The men I play with need powerful cocks and balls." He pulled back slowly and again took hold of Derek's hair to force his buddy to look at him.

His lips had pulled into a small frown, and his eyebrows pinched together to create a perfectly hurt expression. "But I'm not playing with you," he started, voice sounding just as wounded as he looked. Ryo was a damn good actor. "If I were, I'd already be riding your cock to orgasm after orgasm, but I'm not. I'm carefully tending to your masturbation broken crotch, because I want to help my best friend have a life without his dick in his hand 24/7; and you've been a real jerk." His accusation was accompanied by slow twisting of Derek's sack. He didn't want the guy thinking too hard on it after all.

"I get that this is hard, and that not jacking off is frustrating as hell; but you knew that. It's no excuse for being mean to someone who's helping you. So, even though I'm going to forgive you this time, I'm still going to punish your balls until noon." He paused with a thoughtful hum. "Or until you pass out," his cock throbbed again, "Or they bust. Any questions?"

Derek got a mental image of watching Ryo riding that big toy from behind, bouncing his round ass on it over and over so hard it broke. It was both incredibly arousing and unsettling, and he wondered what it would be like to feel that around his cock, danger be dammed. "I-I remember." He said, and was subtly reminded that he didn't yet meet the standards of men that his best friend usually slept with.

Talk of riding him to orgasm after orgasm gave a similar image as before, except Ryo was riding him reverse cowgirl, as that ass slapped against his chiseled abs. He wanted to have an orgasm so bad right now as he continued to just leak precum. "Agh! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He said as he was admonished and his sack twisted slowly, the pain ever increasing. The heavy orbs quickly became taut in the twisting.

"A-Are you sure we have to do this?" He asked nervously, his hole flexing a little as he squirmed, being told that he was going to be bound and tortured for the next 8 hours. He already knew the other male's answer though, they both needed to punish his groin so it stopped running his life. Derek would just have to endure the pain of whatever training he needed to be able to be a more productive person. Or at least a person who could be productive of other things, rather than just semen and used tissues.

He tried to soften his expression as well as he could, once more offering that perfectly faked sympathy. "Yeah. We do," he answered gently. "But don't worry too much. If your balls are as strong as you say they are, then you'll make it just fine." With that, he released Derek's sack and crawled himself back onto the bed behind his friend. Now back to his previous position, he could properly see that needy, massive dick dribbling and throbbing.

Fuck... Derek's hole was twitching. It took more effort than he'd admit to not finger that hole until he could fuck it raw. "This goes without saying," he stated, pressing his thumb against the spot between Derek's ass hole and balls with a pleasurable amount of force. "But you better not cum unless I say you can, or your punishment is going to be so much worse." With his free hand, he started to lightly tickle the bruised sack with the tips of his fingers.

Derek grimaced as his masturbatory life coach was being tough but fair, as he confirmed that the male would still need to be punished for being a jerk, as if the rest of the day hadn't been punishing enough to his groin and psyche. Finally, the orbs dropped from his hand as the lithe male repositioned himself back on the bed. "Aahn!" The bodybuilder moaned in surprised pleasure as he felt the press on the perineum again.

"I-I'll do my best, I really want to cum right now..." He confessed, that pressing thimb not helping. He began to giggle and squirm as his large spheres were tickled. "T-That feels haha weird hahaha!"

Ryo gave a pleased hum at the confession. "I know you will," he soothed sweetly, adding a bit more pressure with his thumb and rubbing it up and down slowly to properly stimulate his prostate from the outside. "And I know you do." His tickling fingers continued for a moment before the sac was gently cupped in his palm. "Your balls are so heavy and swollen right now. It hasn't even been a day since you blew that massive load and it feels like they're already completely full."

He rolled those gonads around in his hand like a pair of large dice. They really were in a lovely state, and he wished he could spend hours punching and slapping them around, but he knew it wasn't possible. He didn't want to actually harm Derek's nuts after all, and Ryo himself would probably get tuckered out before noon... But it would be damn nice.

"In fact, I don't think you can hold off all on your own." He wrapped his thumb and pointer finger around the base of his sack tightly and slowly pulled his hand down, stretching it as far as he could to make sure those plump orbs would be perfectly vulnerable. "So I'll help. Let me know if you feel like your about to unload all of that thick, creamy spunk," he paused to stop a low groan. "And I'll stop it for you."

Last edited:
Derek smiled as Ryo agreed that he would do his best to follow his life coach's instructions. Those fingers moved from tickling to palming and cradling his balls, while the blond made the comment of how Derek had already recharged. "Y-Yeah, that's why I jerk off a lot." He commented, not being a smart alec, just confirming his friend's likely thought process.

He felt himself be fondled more, before groaning as the skin that made up his scrotum was pulled taut, bulging his orbs as much as possible. Derek groaned as the pressure on his button increased and Ryo said he would help him stop orgasming.

He shivered and moaned as the treatment continued, until he was about to crash over the edge. "Nnngh...I'm gonna cum!" He announced wondering what Ryo would do, and wishing he'd clarified before they got here.

Ryo enjoyed watching that sac grow tight so he could get a good look at the size and shape of his balls. He was pulled from his approving gaze by the quick warning. "Already?" He chastised, releasing Derek's sack and lightening the pressure of his thumb. He ducked his head down a little to watch the guy's abandoned dick. "I barely did anything. Who knew a ball busting session was going to turn out to be an edging session." He paused. "You do know what edging is, right?"

Derek winced as the verbal disapproval left his friend's lips and batted him about the ears as he announced he was near cumming. He grunted as those heavy balls dropped and the pressure between his legs increased. His body tried to squirm away from that insistent pressing. It was getting to be too much.

"E-Edging? Is that like where a guy like, gets most of the way there, and then stops? Never understood why you wouldn't just finish so you could got back to gaming." He commented, panting softly from arousal and effort.

Ryo reached with his free hand to start tugging his balls down once more, but kept the pressure of his thumb light. "Yup. Right to the edge. Right 'till you can feel the cum bubbling at the base of your cock ready to explode," He gave the sack a nice little tug. "And then stopping." He pulled both hand back and placed them firmly on Derek's muscled cheeks. "Usually, the point is that the orgasm you get is ten times better. Like every one you held back being let out all at once."

With playfully devious snicker, he pattered Derek's right cheek. "But that wouldn't be much of a punishment. No way. Besides, an orgasm that hard with balls that busted would definitely make you a permanent castrato. Nah, I'd just have to ice you down and let your balls heal for a few days... So I guess it is a pretty big punishment. What'dya say big guy? You want me to beat your baby makes 'till noon? Or~" Ryo reached under Derek, and for the first time ran his finger fully from the dribbly head to the very base in a full, solid pet, "Should I edge you until your brain melts?"

Derek grunted and groaned as Ryo confirmed his basic definition of edging, as he continued to keep the larger teen stimulated. The blond further expaned on the definition in a very erotic way, the mental image making his trapped, unwitting submissive groan as he thought about his cock exploding with an orgasm. That sounded so fucking good right now after how long he'd not been able to jerk off today. It had been hours since he'd had a release, and he was dying for it. "F-Fuck...that sounds intense..." Derek groaned before his meaty clackers were released, and both hands went to his cheeks, spreading them and showing off his virgin hole briefly.

He swallowed audibly as Ryo said he couldn't even have that, as it would assuredly make him permanently broken. The finger to his cock made him shudder, as he grit his teeth and clenched, managing to fight back the orgasm. Neither option sounded ultimately fun, but one involved a lot of pain, and the other involved a lot of pleasure. It seemed like an easy choice to make. "E-Edge me, please Ryo." He replied, trying to prepare himself for that.

Ryo's finger rested at the base of Derek's cock, and nearly purred as he felt it throb and pulse with an orgasm that was just barely held back. It took everything he had not to moan out loud as the man so politely asked to be edged. His own shaft jumped hard in his pants, and not so subtly throbbed out a reminder that he still hadn't gotten off yet. Not only had he been denied earlier by their little mishap, he hadn't had the time or energy to get off almost all week!

But not yet. Almost.

Ryo flicked out his tongue to wet his lower lip before pulling himself away from his friend completely. "Alright, but only because you asked so nicely," he praised. With a few grunts of effort, Ryo got himself onto his back and slid up between taunt, muscular thighs. He lightly held the base of that monster cock with his thumb and pointer finger to keep it up and from touching his face. He gazed up at the leaking head and couldn't bite back his groan. "Damn your dick is beautiful." Even more so now. That massive pole looked perfect in it's desperate state.

"Too bad it's broken," he said longingly before pursing his lips together to blow a long, thin stream of air over its frenulum.

Derek probably should have been thinking more rationally about what was happening here, and why was he letting his best friend be so sexual and kinky with him? But Ryo had strung him along quite well under the pretense of helping him, and bound as he was, he was kind of at the blond's mercy as his cock throbbed needily. There was a pause as the smaller male seemed to be pondering if he should go along with Derek's wishes or not.

Eventually, he agreed, and the pair got even more entwined, as Ryo got under him like a mechanic and a car. "Nnngh..." Derek groaned as his thick member was partially circled by those digits and held above his friend's face while it continued to twitch and leak obscenely. He was a little surprised to hear the other male describe his dick as beautiful, but Ryo was gay, so he must have enjoyed the sight of the massive rod on some level.

Derek blushed as the part about it being broken was added, and then his eyes widened as that stream of air washed over him. "Aaaah!" He moaned as his body flexed and his cock jumped.

Delight sent a hard shiver down his spine as Derek's cock bounced and drooled with the light pressure of air. He parted his lips and stuck out his tongue to catch a few drops of that precum for just a little taste. He groaned quietly and closed his eyes for a moment to just enjoy himself. The taste of need in his mouth, the dribbles of desperation falling on his face, and those lovely sounds Derek was making created a hard rush of desire that throbbed in his groin.

With his free hand, Ryo reached down to fish his own cock out of his sleep pants and offer it long, slow strokes. Just enough to ease the ache.

"Don't forget. Tell me if you're about to cum," he warned, opening his eyes and licking his lips. "I can't let a single squirt out, or it could be bad." He took in a slow breath, then pursed his lips together to blow a tighter, more forceful stream of air over the frenulum. He tilted his head a bit to move that little stimulation up and down. He continued until he ran out of breath, then did it again, a little closer to the needy flesh.

The bound, muscular teen continued to shiver in pleasure as nothing really touched him, just simple air blew across his cock. Sure, there was the hand at the base of his manhood, but that was so firm and immobile that it was practically a part of his own body. The only stimulation that he would feel were the thin wisps of breath that washed over his cock over and over. The himbo male was not completely oblivious to the fact that this was getting Ryo aroused, but he simply took it as a compliment. Knowing his friend was gay and getting aroused over him must have meant that he was attractive and such, right?

"Y-Yeah...I will..nnngh..." He replied, getting more vocal as the prompt to speak encouraged him to make more noises now, grunting as the next stream was deployed. "N-Not a single one..." Derek confirmed, as the air on his penis got closer and closer. He could almost feel those lips on his, his best friend's lips. That was a confusing statement for him. the lifter didn't know whether that should excite him or not. It probably shouldn't, it would make their friendship weird.

Back
Top Bottom