Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Maid Manor((Maid Manor workers posted on first page))

Drake loved what he was doing. It was all part of her punsihment of course. "Sorry Candy, but you disobey again. Consider this: pleasurable discipline" he tells her and keeps on going. He thrust and grind while his hand reached out to squeeze and pinch her perky breasts. "Now then, are you sorry for what you done? Or do I have to give you more of this discipline" he said and increased his pace. He knew that she'd love this and hoped she would continued on this little game.

shyone said:
As Andol stepped through the door he found himself to be a little unsure and nervous as he usally was when he came to new place, much less a place like that this. Though inwardly he knew that he was hear for a reason and didn't want to leave until that reason had been met and he felt better about it. As he stepped through the door he found that the place did indeed look quite nice, but he was also left a little unsure on where he was supposed to go as he began to wonder down the hall towards the Show Room. His main prepose was to find one of the maids... or whatever they called the male maids... ethier one would do in his mind. His voice was a little nervous as he spoke the words, "Hello..." Trying to see if he could get someones attention.

((Sorry TheBitterEnd, but Teal wasn't a little fun alright))

Teal finished conversing with the beautiful woman and turned away, only to have his eyes meet with a rather dashing looking...male.Teal never said he was a straight man, then again, neither was his brother, though Tye wasn't much for men, unlike Teal.With a smile on his face, he moved across the floor and stopped before the new comer.He was shorter then Teal, which Teal himself rather liked."Good morning to you."he said with a smile on his face.He couldn't stop looking at this man, taking in his lovely face and body."I assume you are new here, am I correct.I'm Teal-"He stuck his hand out"-nice to meet you."

Andol stood there for a moment waiting as he heard sounds of sex ringing throughout the house, and this fact made him blush, with a blush that showed up nice and cute on his pale skin. He wondered if maybe he would need to come back at another time, since he wasn't really sure if there was anyone who was here that wanted to talk to him. That was when noticed out of the conor of his eye the man that was apporching him, and not only that, but he was a really handsome guy too. He turned and looked as the other held out a hand in greeting which Andol took and shook as he answered the others question nervously, "Yeah I guess you could say that. I just kinda got tried of sleeping in cold bed is all... So I have never been in this place before... or any place like this for that matter." He smiled at the other, but that really cute blush stayed on his pale face, "My name is Andol, it is really nice to meet you Teal." The fact that the other was taller than him, was most certianly a good thing, becuae he liked it when he could rest his head on someones chest.

Myst smiled as he moved and positioned himself ontop of her, his cock placed between her breasts.She looked down at his shaft, unable to help but lick her lips as if ready and waiting to have a delicious treat given to her.She settled her hands on his thighs, looking up at him."Mmm, fel free to take your slow time Master.I don't mind.Enjoy yourself as much as you like."She smirked and moved her hands and placed them ontop of his, helping him as she willed him to press her breasts together and around his cock.She sighed and moved her breasts a bit, stimulating him."God your so hard.It feels so fucking good."

(Back from the Christmas hustle and bustle too! On that note, nice new profile pic, I wouldn't mind Santa coming down the chimney if she looked like that)

"Your tits are so nice and soft..." Dante said, as he begins to lose himself to their feel and warmth. Pushing his hands together, your breast began to squeeze his hard cock tightly, them molding themselves around his hard, and now pulsing cock. It at time throbbing enough to jiggle the mounds around it. "Honestly Myst, I've never run into a girl with such a large sex drive as yourself, not that I think that is bad or anything..." He said with a confident smirk, as he began to push himself forward and back against your breast, at times the bulbous tip of his member would peek through the top of your breast as he pushed through.

Silver117 said:
Drake loved what he was doing. It was all part of her punsihment of course. "Sorry Candy, but you disobey again. Consider this: pleasurable discipline" he tells her and keeps on going. He thrust and grind while his hand reached out to squeeze and pinch her perky breasts. "Now then, are you sorry for what you done? Or do I have to give you more of this discipline" he said and increased his pace. He knew that she'd love this and hoped she would continued on this little game.

((Apologies to everyone for being gone.Didn't have internet for a time, but now I do again, woo))

Candy groaned, raising her hips a bit more, her breasts bouncing a bit as he thrusted hard and harder inside of her.It felt so good, she didn't want to admit she loved being done up the ass.She bit her lip, feeling that massive cock head of his rub her insides oh so good, making her writhe against him.She squeeked when he pinched and grabbed at her nipples, then smiled when he asked if she was sorry.Of course she wasn't, if she was, she might not get more of this delicious, pleasuable discipline."I'm....I'm not sorry.Not sorry at all.I don't regret fucking my fuckable, sexy master."She said with harsh breathes.She looked over her should, lust and desire showing in her eyes."D-did you...hear me....I.Not.Sorry."She said again, though with a smile, a hint that she was loving this.
shyone said:
Andol stood there for a moment waiting as he heard sounds of sex ringing throughout the house, and this fact made him blush, with a blush that showed up nice and cute on his pale skin. He wondered if maybe he would need to come back at another time, since he wasn't really sure if there was anyone who was here that wanted to talk to him. That was when noticed out of the conor of his eye the man that was apporching him, and not only that, but he was a really handsome guy too. He turned and looked as the other held out a hand in greeting which Andol took and shook as he answered the others question nervously, "Yeah I guess you could say that. I just kinda got tried of sleeping in cold bed is all... So I have never been in this place before... or any place like this for that matter." He smiled at the other, but that really cute blush stayed on his pale face, "My name is Andol, it is really nice to meet you Teal." The fact that the other was taller than him, was most certianly a good thing, becuae he liked it when he could rest his head on someones chest.

Teal smiled, taking the Andol's hand in his.He had rather soft hands, something Teal rather liked.Now he could imagined these soft hands all over his body, which no doubt was getting him turned on."A pleasure to meet you Andol."He said and released the man's hand."As for sleeping in a cold bed, I assure you, the beds here are always warm, since someone is always there to warm it up with you."he mused, his smile widening.Teal rather liked the pinkish blush that was splayed on Andol's cheeks.He found it rather cute.With a soft chuckle Teal, ran his hand through his deep green hair.

"If you like, I can show you around this place.I know it well, been in mostly every single room.......except for the Mistress of the Manor's room. Being treated by her is an honor truth be told, and so one day I hope to be pleased...or...please her one day."he chuckled, moving beside Andol and placed his hand on his shoulder, not sure if it would have been alright to put his hand on Andol's hip."Here, let us eat.Breakfast cooked here is much better then at a diners."He insisted and guided the cute looking guy towards an empty table.He offered a chair and Teal sat as well."It's almost time for a bit of entertainment.So will enjoy a good meal as we watch."He waved a hand and a pretty neko girl with white ears and tail came along, wearing nothing more then a skimpy police girl outfit."I would like the usual Maiyen.And....can I get a little cream...with my fruit."He smiled, making her blush and giggle."And you Andol, what would you like?"

Andol noticed somthing as he took the other males hand. It seemed that there was some strength in that grip, and that was somthing that was quite a turn on for the young man, even as he let go, that nice green hair was quite a plus also. Such things always gave him a sense of saftly when he was with someone and he knew this about them. When though he heard the other mention that he wouldn't have to worry about a cold bed, his blush got even worse as it became one that was quite beat red, "Well that is good to know. Sounds I will probably have the best night of sleep that I have ever had in my entire life here..." Of course form the sound of his voice he was obviously not to focused on the sleep, but on what came before it. This was the reason that made him so nervous, he had never been with anyone before, and so the idea of doing so made nervous.

The others offer made him almost want to hide his face, becuase he was quite sure of where the other might intend for this little tour to lead. Oh he felt so embressed, but he couldn't pass it up as he nodded his head 'yes' and followed beside the larger male as he was lead along. The feeling of the others arm around his shoulder felt quite nice, and Andol actually answered it with his arm around the others hip... though his touch was a nervous one, becuase he wasn't sure if it was ok or not. He followed into the room and over to the table, as he sat across form the other, "What kind of entertainment is it?" He wasn't really sure... he had some ideas, but he was not sure. As for what kinda of food he wanted he was not really sure so he just said, "I will just take whatever he's having..." Andol was not really that hungry though he didn't plan on drinking anything with acholol, sinice he wanted to have all his senses intact for tonight.

Ignorance was bliss, especially to the paranormal warrior who just got a few tips from the now mutilated abominations that crossed his path. Such a obscene reputation seem expected based on the overall lifestyle of this human. Gradually lifting his right foot from the ground, a forceful kick was utilized to open the doors to the maid manor. Perhaps a little showboating on his behalf, but his aim was not to go on such massacre this evening.

To those located near the lobby/entrance of the estate would get a good glance at the young rowdy bastard. Morgrim Warsson was a lean, yet muscular, dark-haired man of above average height and pale skin tone. Compared to other individuals the trademark for this man was his dreadlocks, yet it differed from others with each strand of hair attached with silver serrated scalpel blades tied to the end of each dread and fashioned at shoulder length. Facial wise, the warrior had his face marked with symmetrical scar lines that trailed down from his eyes and come close to touching his Glasgow smile. To further establish a darker image, he bore six piercing: a metal bar through each ear, three studs through the side of the upper nose, and one spike stud on each end of the bottom lip. Hardened by war and just pure violence, his body is buried in scars.

Attire wise, he wore an over sized jet-black fur coat, while for outer clothing remains completely shirtless to show off his chest. This coat tended to be worn like a cape, draped over the shoulders with the arms not in the sleeves. Hung on his neck was a crimson occult necklace, typically wearing it with pride.Equipped on his face were his shaded welding goggles, preferring to not have to stare into his predatory gray hues. Based on his profession and all, Morgrim was always wearing specialized Kevlar sap gloves, prepared to use them for physical encounters. For bottom attire he wore custom designed black pants made to withstand the rigors of combat, and heavy leather boots.

Aimlessly staring at the exterior of the mansion, he pondered who exactly would appear before him. Placing a cig into his mouth, he waited patiently on a patron to show up.

Dark_Knight said:
(Back from the Christmas hustle and bustle too! On that note, nice new profile pic, I wouldn't mind Santa coming down the chimney if she looked like that)

"Your tits are so nice and soft..." Dante said, as he begins to lose himself to their feel and warmth. Pushing his hands together, your breast began to squeeze his hard cock tightly, them molding themselves around his hard, and now pulsing cock. It at time throbbing enough to jiggle the mounds around it. "Honestly Myst, I've never run into a girl with such a large sex drive as yourself, not that I think that is bad or anything..." He said with a confident smirk, as he began to push himself forward and back against your breast, at times the bulbous tip of his member would peek through the top of your breast as he pushed through.

Myst bit her lip, gasping and moaning gently as he thrusted in and out of her breasts, making them sensitive.Her nipples were hard, and she reached up, rubbing her thumb over them as he moved his hips.She leaned up a bit, her mouth open and everytime his cock head pokced out from between her tits, she flicked her tongue as it, tasting a bit of pre already."I'm happy you love me Master.My the one with a crazier drive is the Mistress.No one can over do her....unless...maybe Mistress Shyrii, but both Mistress Ebony and Shyrii are of equal levels."She said, giggling as her boobs jiggled."Mmm, Master..are you gonna cum soon?I want all that yummy thick cum all over my mouth and tits."
shyone said:
Andol noticed somthing as he took the other males hand. It seemed that there was some strength in that grip, and that was somthing that was quite a turn on for the young man, even as he let go, that nice green hair was quite a plus also. Such things always gave him a sense of saftly when he was with someone and he knew this about them. When though he heard the other mention that he wouldn't have to worry about a cold bed, his blush got even worse as it became one that was quite beat red, "Well that is good to know. Sounds I will probably have the best night of sleep that I have ever had in my entire life here..." Of course form the sound of his voice he was obviously not to focused on the sleep, but on what came before it. This was the reason that made him so nervous, he had never been with anyone before, and so the idea of doing so made nervous.

The others offer made him almost want to hide his face, becuase he was quite sure of where the other might intend for this little tour to lead. Oh he felt so embressed, but he couldn't pass it up as he nodded his head 'yes' and followed beside the larger male as he was lead along. The feeling of the others arm around his shoulder felt quite nice, and Andol actually answered it with his arm around the others hip... though his touch was a nervous one, becuase he wasn't sure if it was ok or not. He followed into the room and over to the table, as he sat across form the other, "What kind of entertainment is it?" He wasn't really sure... he had some ideas, but he was not sure. As for what kinda of food he wanted he was not really sure so he just said, "I will just take whatever he's having..." Andol was not really that hungry though he didn't plan on drinking anything with acholol, sinice he wanted to have all his senses intact for tonight.

Teal smiled and Andol, then at the lvoely maid."Alright.Two regulars then my dear.And please-"he looked at Andol."-take your time."he smied, hearing the maid giggle again and was off."The entertainment...it can depend.At times it mostly-"he stoped, hearing a loud bang, then nothing.He sat there quiet for a few seconds before continuing."As I was saying, entertainment here in the Show room is at times just Burleque dances or actualy stripping.At times, we get live action fucking as entertainment."he mused, and looked up, seeing the same maid place a tea cup infront of him and Andol, a teapot, mini bowl of sugar and even orange juice in crystal clear glasses."thank you my pet."he winked and went back to looking at Andol."Tell me Andol.Have you seen Burleque dances before."He asked as he poured Andol tea and then himself.

"I'm sure....maybe we can get a private dance one day or night.Depending on how long either you or I are here.But till then..tell me a bit more about you.I can understand you don't like sleeping in a cold bed by yourself.Anything else I should know about.Maybe...what you prefer in a lover"He teased, his yellow eyes, like that of a lion, looked hard at Andol as he waited for the answer.

Andol nodded his head as the other order his food, and he then watched the maid as she left. He found this place to be quite sensual. It help give a feeling of warmth that he had really never felt before. He looked around as he heard the loud bang, yet was curious when he saw nothing. Of course that was when he heard the other mention live action fucking and began to blush even more. When he found the tea in front of him, he began to sip at in a nervous fashion so that he could help himself to relax, because he felt so nervous at this exact moment.

Andol shook his head as the other male asked him if he has seen, one of those shows. He had never really seen anything like that before, but that was really not the reason he had come, but it could be fun, “That sounds like fun.. I would like to see if, if you where going to be seeing in with me.” He blushed as he said this and looked towards Teal, because it was kind a of his way of showing that he was attracted to the other male. That was when he heard the other wanted to know more about him, he smiled a little as he thought about what to say, and then he finally said, “Well you know my name, and another thing I have not said, is that I am a writer though of fantasy novels… I make quite enough to live off of my books, though I am not overly popular.” Yet it was that last mention that had him blushing more than anything else, “Well… I prefer other guys to tell the truth. The type though is kind of that are strong, and more dominate, though they also need to be gentle and romantic. Really to admit I am still a virgin, so that is the kind of guy I am looking for to make my first time special.”

"You're not sorry huh? I guess you need more dicipline you naughty bunny" he said and grinned. He was so glad she didn't apologise. He wanted the fun to continued for a lone while. His fingers stopped pinching her breast in order to torture her sensative pussy. He knew she was already wet so it came as no suprise when he thrust in her. He gave a good long shiver down his spine as he pulls out and shows Candy her wettness. "Taste it. he said and puts his wet fingers in her mouth, "Sweet, isn't it?" His torture continued and he loved evey second of it.

Yuuki hurried around the room, waiting on the customers that came in. Just a moment ago she’d been in the back, providing people special service, specifically her pussy. Now she was bringing tea and other food to the new people coming in. She stood in the center of the room, watching around for others. She wore a skimpy looking maid’s uniform that accentuate her assets. The woman loved working here, everyone was so nice and Mistress Shyrii gave her a home after what had happened to her on that fateful day. Enough thoughts, there were customers to help.

A new person walked in and stood around in the mansion, he seemed to be looking around and staring aimlessly while the patrons and maids watched. Yuuk smiled and walked over after he’d gotten settled. “Hello Master, can I get you anything or help you with anything you desire?? she asked, giving a bow and bright smile.

shyone said:
Andol nodded his head as the other order his food, and he then watched the maid as she left. He found this place to be quite sensual. It help give a feeling of warmth that he had really never felt before. He looked around as he heard the loud bang, yet was curious when he saw nothing. Of course that was when he heard the other mention live action fucking and began to blush even more. When he found the tea in front of him, he began to sip at in a nervous fashion so that he could help himself to relax, because he felt so nervous at this exact moment.

Andol shook his head as the other male asked him if he has seen, one of those shows. He had never really seen anything like that before, but that was really not the reason he had come, but it could be fun, “That sounds like fun.. I would like to see if, if you where going to be seeing in with me.” He blushed as he said this and looked towards Teal, because it was kind a of his way of showing that he was attracted to the other male. That was when he heard the other wanted to know more about him, he smiled a little as he thought about what to say, and then he finally said, “Well you know my name, and another thing I have not said, is that I am a writer though of fantasy novels… I make quite enough to live off of my books, though I am not overly popular.” Yet it was that last mention that had him blushing more than anything else, “Well… I prefer other guys to tell the truth. The type though is kind of that are strong, and more dominate, though they also need to be gentle and romantic. Really to admit I am still a virgin, so that is the kind of guy I am looking for to make my first time special.”

Teal had folded his hands under his chin, listening to Andol as he described his lover.A man it seems would do Andol well and who better then he himself.Teal racked his eyes up and down, as if he was ready to devour the delicious man infront of him."Ah...a virgin.Pure and innocent.A strong man would do you well to take care of you."he said and leaned back once the little maid returned with a tray baring their food.Four plates were settled, two for Teal and two for Andol.Each bared pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and butter and jammed toast.She refilled their orange juice a bit and replaced the empty tea pot with a new one. She also placed a large bowl of cut up mixed fruits as well as a tiny bowl of whipped cream.She smiled devilishly at Teal and bowed, walking away."Ahh, looks delicious....like a certain someone."He raised a brow and smiled.Grabbing his napkin, he settled it on his lap, picked up his fork and knife and began working at the pancakes.

He took small bites, eating with cleaness, watching Andol every so often."Is it good?"He asked as he popped a small piece of bacon in his mouth.Once finished picking at his pancakes and such, he grabbed a piece of fruit, strawberry, dipped it in the whip cream and slipped it in his mouth, licking his lips sensually."Mmm, so delicious.Here...try some."He said, grabbing a red grape, coated it with cream and reached out his hand for Andol to take with his mouth."

Silver117 said:
"You're not sorry huh? I guess you need more dicipline you naughty bunny" he said and grinned. He was so glad she didn't apologise. He wanted the fun to continued for a lone while. His fingers stopped pinching her breast in order to torture her sensative pussy. He knew she was already wet so it came as no suprise when he thrust in her. He gave a good long shiver down his spine as he pulls out and shows Candy her wettness. "Taste it. he said and puts his wet fingers in her mouth, "Sweet, isn't it?" His torture continued and he loved evey second of it.

She closed her eyes, licking his fingers as she tasted her own juices.She groaned at the taste, sucking his finers until he pulled them away and Candy almost whimpered at that."So sweet, just like your yummy cum Master."She giggled, licking her lips one last time."And I'm never sorry, not ever.If it means being fucked so viciously good by you, then I will never apologize master."She said as if it was a claim, a right in a sense, though she was just playing along.

"Alright, that does it Candy. I make you regret not apologizing!" he said. He stop spanking her since her ass was completely red. He pulled her arms back again, but this time, he really pounded his big dick in her tiny ass. He used more force to thrust in and out. He pulled out a few time just the plunge it deeper inside her. "Since you're not sorry, I'll have to give you the worst punishment ever" he said playing along. "Your ass will have no mercy once my hot sticky spunk enters deep inside you" he said. he pulls her head back to give her a deep kiss. He goes faster and faster untill his cum fires deep in her ass. Yet he still fucks her hard and deep as this goes on.

Andol watched other male closely as he talked, and he knew that the other was indeed taking stock of his words… plus those eyes seemed to scan over every inch of him, and Andol knew that Teal obviously wanted him, and it would probably be this sweet guy a cross from him who would be his first. When the other spoke again, his cute little blush only got worse and worse… as he realized that Teal was indeed talking about himself in those words, “Yes indeed that is exactly what I was hoping for.” Though he quickly quite talking once the maid was there, and served them there food. It looked so yummy that he just had to try some, so that was when he began to eat the food that he had been given. Though he stopped the instant he heard talking about how cute he was again… this again caused the young man to blush a beat red, though it stayed this color so much, that one would wonder if it was his actual face color. He squeaked out the words, “Why thank you… you look…” His voice became nervous as he realized that he was trying to flirt with this sexy guy, “Quite tasty yourself…” Now that wasn’t as bad to say as he had though.

The lithe youth was obviously enjoying himself with the way he began to eat the pancakes… he wasn’t exactly as completely clean as Teal, but he did eat carefully and didn’t let a single crumb slip from his mouth. His eyes seemed to keep wondering up to look over at Teal, especially when he found himself being offered a grape, after such a sensual show being put on, which involved the use of a strawberry. He knew exactly what the other probably wanted him to do, and so with a bit of his clumsy nature that came out when he was nervous, Andol leaned forward and took the grape into his mouth and chewed it up and ate it. Though it was the way that he had put his lips around it and pulled it in with his tongue that had made it look sexy. Yet the funny thing was that Andol had not really done it on purpose. It was just the way things had looked by accident, “Wow… nice and sweet… just like a certain guy I know.” Now it was his turn to tease, but his soft blush ruined it a little.

Sinful Bliss said:
Yuuki hurried around the room, waiting on the customers that came in. Just a moment ago she’d been in the back, providing people special service, specifically her pussy. Now she was bringing tea and other food to the new people coming in. She stood in the center of the room, watching around for others. She wore a skimpy looking maid’s uniform that accentuate her assets. The woman loved working here, everyone was so nice and Mistress Shyrii gave her a home after what had happened to her on that fateful day. Enough thoughts, there were customers to help.

A new person walked in and stood around in the mansion, he seemed to be looking around and staring aimlessly while the patrons and maids watched. Yuuk smiled and walked over after he’d gotten settled. “Hello Master, can I get you anything or help you with anything you desire?? she asked, giving a bow and bright smile.

Appraising the woman in a rather lewd fashion, the paranormal hunter continued to have his eyes aimlessly wander before being properly addressed. The attire she wore brought along a nod of approval, yet this predatory individual sensed a much higher hierarchy of pray. Slowly pacing into her direction, Morgrim would undergo some sexual experimentation on the maid, raising his left hand concealed by his glove. Cupping her left inner thigh, Yuuki would feel the leathery fingers caressing her. Fabric or not, the other fingers barely pressed simply to tease her ferociously, with the thumb brushing on her upper pussy lips slightly.Heightening it further was pressing his lips onto her ear lope, sucking it vigorously while whispering to her slowly, careful to breathe on her neck to stimulate the encounter between them.

" Get me one of your high caliber mistresses and perhaps we might play some games, you and I. Understand my taste are quite exotic, especially knowing this would be a haven for the supernatural, gorgeous!"

For a mortal man Morgrim Warsson was a bold bastard. His entrance was one thing, but denying the woman sexual gratification only spoke volumes of just how utterly sadistic this customer was. Obviously human it only made one ponder what his intentions were here. Regardless after addressing the manner, the brushing on her upper pussy lips increased.

Yuuki bit her lips when the predatory teased her pussy in an expert manner. Morgrim knew how hit right buttons on the woman as some of the people started to watch the pair. The maid’s duty was always to do what the client’s requests. If the person wanted to have sexual fun with another maid ( or in the hunter’s case a high-class Mistress ), that could be provided for them if they’re available or course. His thumb playing with the upper lips of her pussy made her arch back, her legs spreading more for him to expose herself. Her cheeks became instantly heated, his thumb torturing her tiny little sensitive organ that was hard and begging for it.

“At the moment, Mistress Ebony is currently busy with client. Same goes for Mistress Shyrii, thought I hear that she be around in the vicinity,” she gasped out as the dark-haired explained the situation with two of the Mistresses of the House. Her heart had to be pumping at a fast pace, especially the way Morgrim licked her earlobe; no one had ever did this in a sexual encounter with her.

Meanwhile, Shyrii was just getting back from the White Room after the intense threesome she just had with Keane and the fox girl maid, Yukimo. The succubus was out into a hallway, heading left and walked on until she reached the grand stairs case. Down below to the first floor, maids and guests covered the area. Some of them were laughing, some enjoying themselves with drinks and other engaging in partial orgies, which will cause them to go to a private room eventually.

As the dark-skinned vixen descended the stairs, all eyes were on her. People greeted her with respect, bowing their heads when she passed. When her maids passed, they would stop and bow nice and low. “Now run along.” She nodded and the girls went off with their tasks. Her purple were then locked to the man that was fondling with one of the newer maids with a crowd around them. She walked up to the pair with a sly smile on her face.

“I see that you’re getting some action, Yuuki.” Shyrii looked at the guest who was having fun teasing the dark-haired maid.

“This Master said that says that he wants to have a high-caliber Mistress tonight,” the maid moaned out.

“Oh, really?” she asked, placing the hands on her hips.

“Yes,” Yuuki answered.

“Well, he’s looking at one of them at least,” she said before her eyes looked up at the guy. “So you want to have fun with a gal like me, hmm? Be careful what you wish for, kind sir.”

Sinful Bliss said:
Yuuki bit her lips when the predatory teased her pussy in an expert manner. Morgrim knew how hit right buttons on the woman as some of the people started to watch the pair. The maid’s duty was always to do what the client’s requests. If the person wanted to have sexual fun with another maid ( or in the hunter’s case a high-class Mistress ), that could be provided for them if they’re available or course. His thumb playing with the upper lips of her pussy made her arch back, her legs spreading more for him to expose herself. Her cheeks became instantly heated, his thumb torturing her tiny little sensitive organ that was hard and begging for it.

“At the moment, Mistress Ebony is currently busy with client. Same goes for Mistress Shyrii, thought I hear that she be around in the vicinity,” she gasped out as the dark-haired explained the situation with two of the Mistresses of the House. Her heart had to be pumping at a fast pace, especially the way Morgrim licked her earlobe; no one had ever did this in a sexual encounter with her.

Meanwhile, Shyrii was just getting back from the White Room after the intense threesome she just had with Keane and the fox girl maid, Yukimo. The succubus was out into a hallway, heading left and walked on until she reached the grand stairs case. Down below to the first floor, maids and guests covered the area. Some of them were laughing, some enjoying themselves with drinks and other engaging in partial orgies, which will cause them to go to a private room eventually.

As the dark-skinned vixen descended the stairs, all eyes were on her. People greeted her with respect, bowing their heads when she passed. When her maids passed, they would stop and bow nice and low. “Now run along.” She nodded and the girls went off with their tasks. Her purple were then locked to the man that was fondling with one of the newer maids with a crowd around them. She walked up to the pair with a sly smile on her face.

“I see that you’re getting some action, Yuuki.” Shyrii looked at the guest who was having fun teasing the dark-haired maid.

“This Master said that says that he wants to have a high-caliber Mistress tonight,” the maid moaned out.

“Oh, really?” she asked, placing the hands on her hips.

“Yes,” Yuuki answered.

“Well, he’s looking at one of them at least,” she said before her eyes looked up at the guy. “So you want to have fun with a gal like me, hmm? Be careful what you wish for, kind sir.”

[ Looks like my hunter got his wish xD ]

Despite the lack of visibility of his gray hues, the mistress watching would witness just how merciless this customer was based on a gaze that spoke a lot of his dark demeanor. Yuuki although human was low quality meat to the hunter, torturing her upper pussy lips with only his thumb stroking her maidenhood in the presence of dark-skinned vixen. Marking her earlobe with some mischievous biting after a sloppy session of sucking it intensely , Morgrim concentration was on the entity near him.

Holding her right hand with what wasn't yet occupied, the torment continued to give a little access to what the mistress would be handling. The equalizer within the fabric of his pants was still limp, yet attributes that would make any naughty woman pussy water were the scars that traced around the foreskin and head. A man with such exotic taste and a hazardous profession was expected to get a little physical. Distinguishing was the width, even for an un-erected penis. About average in stature for a regular male when fully erect, the width was a testament of modding it to be as mighty and muscled. With a few seconds to waste, Yuuki would be given a detour by forcefully brushing her fingers against the meat to entertain her fantasies. Whispering to her ear, Morgrim left a comment that was the equivalent of an aphrodisiac.

" If I enjoy the taste of your mistress, I will gladly give you more than this sample later."

He snickered ominously as his comforting touches were dissipating and with some respect paid attention to his next prey. Sizing her up like he did any woman, a nod of approval was marked in his pierced facial features. Addressing her like any other woman, a hint of sadomasochism was drawn in his statement.

" Mmmm, I absolutely wish to indulge my sexual prowess with you", he winked through his goggles.

Sanoci said:
[ Looks like my hunter got his wish xD ]

Despite the lack of visibility of his gray hues, the mistress watching would witness just how merciless this customer was based on a gaze that spoke a lot of his dark demeanor. Yuuki although human was low quality meat to the hunter, torturing her upper pussy lips with only his thumb stroking her maidenhood in the presence of dark-skinned vixen. Marking her earlobe with some mischievous biting after a sloppy session of sucking it intensely , Morgrim concentration was on the entity near him.

Holding her right hand with what wasn't yet occupied, the torment continued to give a little access to what the mistress would be handling. The equalizer within the fabric of his pants was still limp, yet attributes that would make any naughty woman pussy water were the scars that traced around the foreskin and head. A man with such exotic taste and a hazardous profession was expected to get a little physical. Distinguishing was the width, even for an un-erected penis. About average in stature for a regular male when fully erect, the width was a testament of modding it to be as mighty and muscled. With a few seconds to waste, Yuuki would be given a detour by brushing her fingers against the meat to entertain her fantasies. Whispering to her ear, Morgrim left a comment that was the equivalent of an aphrodisiac.

" If I enjoy the taste of your mistress, I will gladly give you more than this sample later."

He snickered ominously as his comforting touches were dissipating and with some respect paid attention to his next prey. Sizing her up like he did any woman, a nod of approval was marked in his pierced facial features. Addressing her like any other woman, a hint of sadomasochism was drawn in his statement.

" Mmmm, I absolutely wish to indulge my sexual prowess with you", he winked through his goggles.

“You do, huh?” Shyrii asked the battle-harden gentleman who gave the fresh maid some play with his limp cock. She saw that Yuuki face was flushed with embarrassment, but the Mistress smiled for a second before her attention was back to the guest. It seemed that he wanted to challenge this powerful ( and horny ) succubus. It didn’t matter to the Mistress at all. However, she believed that people should finish what they’ve started earlier. There was no way that he was going to leave Yuuki hanging like that. Plus, that girl need more experience to be comfortable in sex.

“You’ll have you play with me. However,” she looked over at the dark-haired maid with sincerity in her eyes, “you also going to be playing with that maid as well. Since I’ve attend to keep her attuned with sex as possible. I hope that you do not mind such thing at all.” Her words to him were dripped with lust and a hint of fun along the way. “I might give you something extra if you’re good.” Shyrii winked back at the guest whom seemed to start some chain reaction in terms of foreplay with the guests and maids.

“Think you can handle a succubus?” the purple-eyed sinner asked.

Sinful Bliss said:
“You do, huh?” Shyrii asked the battle-harden gentleman who gave the fresh maid some play with his limp cock. She saw that Yuuki face was flushed with embarrassment, but the Mistress smiled for a second before her attention was back to the guest. It seemed that he wanted to challenge this powerful ( and horny ) succubus. It didn’t matter to the Mistress at all. However, she believed that people should finish what they’ve started earlier. There was no way that he was going to leave Yuuki hanging like that. Plus, that girl need more experience to be comfortable in sex.

“You’ll have you play with me. However,” she looked over at the dark-haired maid with sincerity in her eyes, “you also going to be playing with that maid as well. Since I’ve attend to keep her attuned with sex as possible. I hope that you do not mind such thing at all.” Her words to him were dripped with lust and a hint of fun along the way. “I might give you something extra if you’re good.” Shyrii winked back at the guest whom seemed to start some chain reaction in terms of foreplay with the guests and maids.

“Think you can handle a succubus?” the purple-eyed sinner asked.

Sincerity from a Succubus? That was indeed a first under his profession, granted he was practically off duty at the moment. Who cared what his superiors said, his dick needed a vacation and this manor was the resort he yearned for. Multi-tasking to say the least, his thumb was burrowing deeper into her folds. Accurate in sexual anatomy, Yuuki hopefully was no virgin as the thumb approached the g-spot. Increasing the arousal was no hard task, slithering his tongue down the back of her neck to get her going. Pausing his advancement, he gleefully responded to the woman.

" If you knew of the emblem on my gloves, would know I have killed your kind. This was after fucking their brains and getting them into a vulnerable position. Do not fret, I am off duty and barely do this job. But consider this an acceptable deal vixen. "

All of this was said while casually tormenting this woman maidenhood with no mercy at all. A man primarily influenced by his own vices made him a formidable adversary. This maid embarrassment only fueled his ideas.

Sanoci said:
Sincerity from a Succubus? That was indeed a first under his profession, granted he was practically off duty at the moment. Who cared what his superiors said, his dick needed a vacation and this manor was the resort he yearned for. Multi-tasking to say the least, his thumb was burrowing deeper into her folds. Accurate in sexual anatomy, Yuuki hopefully was no virgin as the thumb approached the g-spot. Increasing the arousal was no hard task, slithering his tongue down the back of her neck to get her going. Pausing his advancement, he gleefully responded to the woman.

" If you knew of the emblem on my gloves, would know I have killed your kind. This was after fucking their brains and getting them into a vulnerable position. Do not fret, I am off duty and barely do this job. But consider this an acceptable deal vixen. "

All of this was said while casually tormenting this woman maidenhood with no mercy at all. A man primarily influenced by his own vices made him a formidable adversary. This maid embarrassment only fueled his ideas.

Yuuki continued to find herself lost in please when the man continued to toy with her. She was thankful that Shyrii gave her extensive lesson on dealing with different types of him. Her only worry was that he might be too forceful and controlling that might cause the maid to relive bad memories from that day on the island were at least twenty men did whatever they wanted with her body for several days. She screamed and begged stop but her pleas feel on deaf ears. Her life was never the same until the succubus slowly rehabilitated her to enjoy sex without fear.

Her legs started to feel wet thanks to the stimulation with his thumb inside her pussy and his tongue on the back of her neck. The feeling was night as people continued to enjoy the display. Her face returned to normal coloring after being embarrassed from such demonstration. The blue-eyed maid didn’t want him to stop now as she was close to her orgasm.

Shyrii smirked at guest, who was having his way at this point. She still got her protective side in her and if any bad happens to Yuuki, she was going to rip his cock off personally and dump in the trash area outside the manor. Thankfully for him, the pink-haired Mistress was enjoying the little show.

“Hmmm. So you’re a demon killer I reckon? Killing the likes of my people at my home in the Underworld would’ve meant very bad news for you, so I do not know what’s going on there. I do have a sister at another establishment who cares for me dearly. If anything happens to me where I get serious injuries or worse, my little sister will raise hell; and she will not hold back either. Consider this your first and only warning.”

Sinful Bliss said:
Yuuki continued to find herself lost in please when the man continued to toy with her. She was thankful that Shyrii gave her extensive lesson on dealing with different types of him. Her only worry was that he might be too forceful and controlling that might cause the maid to relive bad memories from that day on the island were at least twenty men did whatever they wanted with her body for several days. She screamed and begged stop but her pleas feel on deaf ears. Her life was never the same until the succubus slowly rehabilitated her to enjoy sex without fear.

Her legs started to feel wet thanks to the stimulation with his thumb inside her pussy and his tongue on the back of her neck. The feeling was night as people continued to enjoy the display. Her face returned to normal coloring after being embarrassed from such demonstration. The blue-eyed maid didn’t want him to stop now as she was close to her orgasm.

Shyrii smirked at guest, who was having his way at this point. She still got her protective side in her and if any bad happens to Yuuki, she was going to rip his cock off personally and dump in the trash area outside the manor. Thankfully for him, the pink-haired Mistress was enjoying the little show.

“Hmmm. So you’re a demon killer I reckon? Killing the likes of my people at my home in the Underworld would’ve meant very bad news for you, so I do not know what’s going on there. I do have a sister at another establishment who cares for me dearly. If anything happens to me where I get serious injuries or worse, my little sister will raise hell; and she will not hold back either. Consider this your first and only warning.”

[ This shall be fun ;) ]

" Sounds fun to be quite honest. My current interest do not involve anything of the destructive nature, so you can stop with the promise of more entertainment Mistress."

Based on his body language and response, the sheer thought of engaging in combat aroused the hunter. Definitively a malicious guest to say the least. Under such a problematic occupation, nerves of steel were a prerequisite in his case. Unintentional on his behalf, a scent of monstrous killing intent was plaguing the establishment. To lower ones guard was most foolish, thus even with pitiful threats he was vigilant. Molesting the maid further, his thumb striked against her g-spot. Thrusting gently, then slowly slipping out, he gave a playful smirk at the demon.

" Enough of the bullshit! I might crave combat, yet it was my idea to come here to pleasure myself and any woman who was lucky to be within my presence. So......, shall we go somewhere else or will here suffice to corrupt both of you further? "

Speaking in a ruthless, yet seductive tone to her in front of the lusting audience. Trailing the tongue like a venomous snake on Yuuki, her pussy lips were untended until things were finalized, leaving her in sexual agony for a brief moment.

Sanoci said:

[ This shall be fun ;) ]

" Sounds fun to be quite honest. My current interest do not involve anything of the destructive nature, so you can stop with the promise of more entertainment Mistress."

Based on his body language and response, the sheer thought of engaging in combat aroused the hunter. Definitively a malicious guest to say the least. Under such a problematic occupation, nerves of steel were a prerequisite in his case. Unintentional on his behalf, a scent of monstrous killing intent was plaguing the establishment. To lower ones guard was most foolish, thus even with pitiful threats he was vigilant. Molesting the maid further, his thumb striked against her g-spot. Thrusting gently, then slowly slipping out, he gave a playful smirk at the demon.

" Enough of the bullshit! I might crave combat, yet it was my idea to come here to pleasure myself and any woman who was lucky to be within my presence. So......, shall we go somewhere else or will here suffice to corrupt both of you further? "

Speaking in a ruthless, yet seductive tone to her in front of the lusting audience. Trailing the tongue like a venomous snake on Yuuki, her pussy lips were untended until things were finalized, leaving her in sexual agony for a brief moment.

[ This will be oh so fun. ]

“Since you want me in the first place, I have a good place where we can have a lot of fun.” She walked up to the hunter her and grabbed at his cock, causing gasps of shock. The Mistress rubbed it a bit teasingly. “I hope that you’re lucky enough to fuck in our presence,” Shyrii said and released him. The dark-skinned woman beckoned him and Yuuki to follow her out of the main halls. She blew kissed to the crowd, causing people to orgasm. It was music to her ears to hear such pleasure.

“Let’s leave the people to their sexual business,” she told the two before she walked in the grand staircase. It wasn’t the same they came through, no, this one led straight to the different rooms. She reached the door and opened it, the hallway was lush deep purple everywhere. Shyrii ( and Ebony for that matter ) was picky about colors and she would change the wall colors a few times every couple of months.

When she reached the other end, she pushed the hidden door open and inside revealed a large Gothic room. The bed was dressed in a black sheet with blood red pillows. The walls were wallapapered with bright red and black lined designs. The floor was carpeted by French rugging and all around the furnishing was lush and crafted with steady French hands.

“Here we are,” she told the guest and turned wrapping her arms around his neck and led him in.

“Not many people enter it, let alone enjoy me in it, so you are one of the few actually to be in this kind of room.” She nipped his lower lip, the door closing behind the three. Shyrrii rubbed into him with lust in her eyes. “Would you like to start in enjoying this room a bit more with me and Yuuki, hmmm?”

Sinful Bliss said:

[ This will be oh so fun. ]

“Since you want me in the first place, I have a good place where we can have a lot of fun.” She walked up to the hunter her and grabbed at his cock, causing gasps of shock. The Mistress rubbed it a bit teasingly. “I hope that you’re lucky enough to fuck in our presence,” Shyrii said and released him. The dark-skinned woman beckoned him and Yuuki to follow her out of the main halls. She blew kissed to the crowd, causing people to orgasm. It was music to her ears to hear such pleasure.

“Let’s leave the people to their sexual business,” she told the two before she walked in the grand staircase. It wasn’t the same they came through, no, this one led straight to the different rooms. She reached the door and opened it, the hallway was lush deep purple everywhere. Shyrii ( and Ebony for that matter ) was picky about colors and she would change the wall colors a few times every couple of months.

When she reached the other end, she pushed the hidden door open and inside revealed a large Gothic room. The bed was dressed in a black sheet with blood red pillows. The walls were wallapapered with bright red and black lined designs. The floor was carpeted by French rugging and all around the furnishing was lush and crafted with steady French hands.

“Here we are,” she told the guest and turned wrapping her arms around his neck and led him in.

“Not many people enter it, let alone enjoy me in it, so you are one of the few actually to be in this kind of room.” She nipped his lower lip, the door closing behind the three. Shyrrii rubbed into him with lust in her eyes. “Would you like to start in enjoying this room a bit more with me and Yuuki, hmmm?”

" Quite playful aren't ya?"

Bringing acknowledgment to the mistress' handling of his meat stick, pestering the lovely demon with some sarcasm judging by her lack of self control. Like a cheesy porn flick, the horny audience would need a subscription or in their needy case some divination spell to really get a front row seat to the adventure that was going to occur. Releasing the maid and letting his limp penis hang to fuck with the other guest and maids, he took out a cig from his pocket. Smoking like a fireplace, this relieved any stress and suppress his hunger for sex momentarily. Arriving into her domain, he whistled at the elegant design of the place. Fixated on her teasing, Morgrim responded back without any rebuttal for now.

" How do you want this, the maid first to demonstrate my skill, you to make the maid brush, or both?"

Sanoci said:
" Quite playful aren't ya?"

Bringing acknowledgment to the mistress' handling of his meat stick, pestering the lovely demon with some sarcasm judging by her lack of self control. Like a cheesy porn flick, the horny audience would need a subscription or in their needy case some divination spell to really get a front row seat to the adventure that was going to occur. Releasing the maid and letting his limp penis hang to fuck with the other guest and maids, he took out a cig from his pocket. Smoking like a fireplace, this relieved any stress and suppress his hunger for sex momentarily. Arriving into her domain, he whistled at the elegant design of the place. Fixated on her teasing, Morgrim responded back without any rebuttal for now.

" How do you want this, the maid first to demonstrate my skill, you to make the maid brush, or both?"

Shyrii and Yuuki looked at the hunter with mischievous smiles on their faces. The Mistress wanted to get extra experience as possible; that girl needed more cock than her. She had been getting their tools for several centuries and perfected her craft in the process. The day was going well for the dark-skinned sinner, and it kept getting better. Any fun that the establishment had with the cops and robbers theme may need to keep going without her. She missed mingling with the guests out in the Tea and Show Rooms, but the succubus knew that got plenty more chances to have fun with them. For now her attention was with the gentleman and the cute maid.

“I want the maid to see you demonstrate your skill first hand,” Shyrii told him. “I’m sure that you’ll make my maid blush plenty.”

" Rest assure that you Mistress will get the cream filling in the end", Morgrim the hunter said regarding his own release after man handling both these wanting ladies. Observing his surroundings, it was hard to not applaud her for the format of this room. Gradually approaching a near by chair [ assuming she owns one], he plopped himself down almost immediately. Tossing aside his jacket, the women would be able to gaze upon the scared chest of their guest. Riffling with muscles and abs to match the athletic model build, he was readying himself for some excitement. Sprung already out was his limp cock, still imposing in width and about six inches in length. Poor meat needed its vitality rising, whistling in for Yuuki.

" We can make this wicked, sweaty, and most of all a great show for your mistress. Demonstrate a naked lap dance to arouse your master for tonight. Guide you through this for maximum stimulation !", he licked his lips with such vulgar thoughts in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom