Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Maid Manor((Maid Manor workers posted on first page))

Silver117 said:
"Oh yes that was so good bunny" he moans out to her. He continues to thrust and grind as some of his cum leaks of of Candy. He smirked as she begged him for a new position. He lifts her up and gives her a passionate kiss before pinching her nipples hard. "I can see that my rabbit thief still wants to be punish. Fine, but you'll still be begging for mercy" he smirked. He lets go of her tits and leans her over the table on all fours. Though he came, he was still big and hard and ready to go. Holding on to her hips, he forced his cock back in her pussy. "Yes...so tight" he moaned and begins to fuck her again.

"I'm..such a bad bunnyyy~"She cried out when he thrusted into her nice and hard, her breasts bouncing wildly.Nails digging into the colorful wooden table, Candy thrusted her own hips against his, feeling him deeper and deeper within her."Oh fuck..master..so..so hard...so..so good."She said, spreading her legs wider for him, feeling him hit her deep, deep inside."Master..I..I need...to c-cum..."She said, hoping he wouldn't keep her from doing so.

Drake was loving this new position he was doing to her. He moaned as she began to rock her hips against his cock. He wanted to go deeper so he pulled her arms back and it worked. His tip was tapping her cervix as his shaft rubbed against her g-spot. He soon herd his prisoner that she needs to release her juice. He frowned and slapped her ass. "No! you're still being punished for stealing my fruit. You will hold until I say otherwise. If you don't then I'll punish you in front of ever one" he warned her. He soon began to test her by thrusting faster and rubbing her soft tail.

YamiMarik1991 said:
Darkuss gasped he was close to cumming and her toying with him didn't help, he was never the Sub type but the way she treated him was making him go nuts he wanted to fuck her and spay his cum all over her and inside her.... but her toying with his cock was anuff for now. his moaned as she nibbled on his ear and watched as she went down tord his come. her blowing on it almost sent him over the edge but he held back wanting more, as her toung lept across his cock he couldn't take it anymore........ he came, spraying his seed over her face and hopfuly into her mouth.
Feeling his hot spunk land on her tongue a bit on her face, Ebony quickly wrapped her mouth around his cock and sucked hard, drinking in his seed until her tummy was nicely full.When he finished, she licked him clean as if he had never cum at all.Pulling away, his cock was semi hard, though clean yes.Wiping her lip with her tongue, Ebony righted herself on the chair, grabbing her napkin and cleaned her cheek a bit."Rather sweet.Do you eat candy alot?"She asked, smirking.

Skylias said:
Skye was slightly startled by Shade's sudden appearance from the room as she was still not fully awake. Her hand flew instinctively to her chest and she turned a bit pink. "Ahhh...yes. I mean..no. Sorry...I'm just starving and not quite..familiar with the place. If you could help me it would be most kind of you." This must be one of the male employees who worked at the manor. She wasn't sure if there would be many, not that she'd really put much thought into it. She smiled a little, despite her nervousness.

((And to think I thought I replied to you and thus waiting for your reply.wso sorry))

Shade smiled."I will be happy to help you Mistress.I am Shade."tilted his head in a friendly hello almost."If you like, I can bring you food to the room in which you slept, it will be of no trouble, unless you wish to dine downstairs in the Tea Room.I believe there is a morning performance going on."Shade kept his smile.Maybe..just maybe.If he was nice and kind, she might use him, not only to serve her food but for other 'services' as well.

Silver117 said:
Drake was loving this new position he was doing to her. He moaned as she began to rock her hips against his cock. He wanted to go deeper so he pulled her arms back and it worked. His tip was tapping her cervix as his shaft rubbed against her g-spot. He soon herd his prisoner that she needs to release her juice. He frowned and slapped her ass. "No! you're still being punished for stealing my fruit. You will hold until I say otherwise. If you don't then I'll punish you in front of ever one" he warned her. He soon began to test her by thrusting faster and rubbing her soft tail.

Candy gasped, her arms pulled back, breasts bouncing up and down thanks to the new position.Hips grinding against him, Candy moaned when she felt his cock head kissing her cervix, over and over again."M-Master....p-please..I..I have to~"She gasped when he grabbed and rubbed her tail, pounding her soaked pussy over and over again.She was going crazy, her pussy clentching and loosening around his shaft, only make it worse for her.She needed to cum, had to , but if she did, then surely he would punish her, not just fucking her in front of everyone, but something else as well."Y-You wouldnt..fuck me...not infront of everyone."She asked, looking over her, though trembled, not in fear, but in pleasure when she saw the look he was giving.

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind seeing a S&M show featuring you" he laughed and continued. He moaned more as she clinched around his cock. The feeling was enough to make him cum, but he eaisly resisted, unlike his bunny thief who was desperate to cum. "What's the matter? Wanna reliase" he teased and gives her ears a good rub down along with her tail. He wanted her to release her sweet cum on him. Noot only would it feel good, but he'll get to humiliate her infront of those in the manor as a bonus. He continued to rub her tail, ears and clit as he fucked Candy faster, harder and deeper. "Do it Candy...cum for me" he thought and grinned.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Feeling his hot spunk land on her tongue a bit on her face, Ebony quickly wrapped her mouth around his cock and sucked hard, drinking in his seed until her tummy was nicely full.When he finished, she licked him clean as if he had never cum at all.Pulling away, his cock was semi hard, though clean yes.Wiping her lip with her tongue, Ebony righted herself on the chair, grabbing her napkin and cleaned her cheek a bit."Rather sweet.Do you eat candy alot?"She asked, smirking.

Darkuss nodded slightly he did eat alot of sweet's cuz he had one bad sweet tooth her licking and cleaning his cock was alot for him to take he was also amazed that she did it. normal girl's wouldn't be able to do that or want to. he rightened himself back into his pants although still hard, he was know for fucking over and over again. "what are you?" he said lightly." how could you tell i ate sweet's from drinking my...... cum." he blushed and hard too. "also you called me human... what are you?"

It wasn't hard to find the place, as the sheer amount of sex that seemed to filter about the manor was like a bread crumb trail. Charlotte was rather attuned to such things, with a lifetime of providing sexual services, for a price anyway. Nevertheless it helped her find the damned front door, the place was huge! She'd been summoned by quite the wealthy, but many paled in comparison to this modern marvel. Soft emerald eyes seemed to gaze up the large walls, admiring the building for only a moment more, before stepping through the front door.

A soft clatter of heels, she didn't waste time to spy upon the actual sex itself. She was interested in that of her second natural instinct. The seasoned succubi was dressed quite mysteriously. A large obsidian cloak had carried about her scantly form in subtlety, which wasn't necessary, but more of one of her cliche' styles. She seemed to lack the protruding horns or her wicked leather wings, seeming to go with a more human-like approach. Her ears had easily picked up the various moans and sexual sounds about her, but she continued on her mission.

"Finally," a soft sigh left her lips as she spied over the open bar. The woman had ventured about the corner, opening up the various cabnets, searching for that one beverage... bingo! A lovely, unopened bottle of absinthe. She brought the liqueur to her gaze, swirling the vibrant green liquid with a mild entertainment. "Couldn't hide from me, you should know better." She seemed to chuckle, pulling up a wine-like glass.

She poured the liquid into the small glass, stopping at just near the tip. Planting the massive vial next to her, she took the glass elegantly with a her pinkie held about, bringing the sweet nectar to her lips. Only a small sip to start, didn't wish to be completely hammered. She placed the glass upon the counter, cooing softly as she savored the taste.

It had been a long while.​

Skye wasn't sure how she felt about being called Mistress. It felt strange, having a man address her as such. The idea of having breakfast in her room was appealing, feeling how her calves ached and protesting even from standing there in the hallway. "Y-yes. I think that would be nice, if it's not too much trouble, to have it in my room..." She smiled, glad that someone was able to help her. Shade didn't seem intimidating at all and she felt more comfortable by the second. "Should I...Wait for you until you return?" she gestured to the room which she had left, showing him where she would be waiting.

((Hey can I join in as a guest?))

Ok I made my character, hope you like her.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&pid=572227#pid572227

Silver117 said:
"I'm sure they wouldn't mind seeing a S&M show featuring you" he laughed and continued. He moaned more as she clinched around his cock. The feeling was enough to make him cum, but he eaisly resisted, unlike his bunny thief who was desperate to cum. "What's the matter? Wanna reliase" he teased and gives her ears a good rub down along with her tail. He wanted her to release her sweet cum on him. Noot only would it feel good, but he'll get to humiliate her infront of those in the manor as a bonus. He continued to rub her tail, ears and clit as he fucked Candy faster, harder and deeper. "Do it Candy...cum for me" he thought and grinned.

((Welcome TheBitterEnd and Whoami to the manner.Enjoy your stay.I'm trying to get more people, if not I can create more and more characters hehe))

Candy could only grit her teeth a bit as she withheld herself from coating her Master's cock with her sweet juices.The thought of doing an S&M thing before the eyes of everyone as well as the eyes of the Mistress of the Manor turned her on greatly.Thrusting her hips harder and harder against him. Candy moved her hand, reaching down and began to rub her sensitive little clit, moaning loudly."M-Master..I..I can't...t-take it anymore.I..I have to...I have to-gahh~"She shuddered as she pressed her little clit, rubbing it hard and even patting it a bit as she came, her cunt constricting around his shaft.Candy trembled, her body arching, her ears falling back and flattening on her head, her eyes half crazes and dazed, trance like almost as her body went on a wild roller coaster ride of pleasure and lust.

YamiMarik1991 said:
Darkuss nodded slightly he did eat alot of sweet's cuz he had one bad sweet tooth her licking and cleaning his cock was alot for him to take he was also amazed that she did it. normal girl's wouldn't be able to do that or want to. he rightened himself back into his pants although still hard, he was know for fucking over and over again. "what are you?" he said lightly." how could you tell i ate sweet's from drinking my...... cum." he blushed and hard too. "also you called me human... what are you?"

SMirking, she looked at him, then looked down seeing him still semi-hard against the zipper of his pants.With a raised brow, she could only stare at him."What am I?...A woman of course."She chuckled, brushing her hair back.When he repeated the word 'human' she could only smile."My dear...boy....I am no mere human like you could so easily tell.A vampire is what I am.A creature long lived its years..older then you by centuries."Taking a sip of her orange juice, she cleaned out the sweetness from her mouth."And since I'm a vampire, I have a keen sense of...taste.Yes you might think, "oh well aren't you dead." No...I am not.Its another form of being alive..reanimated almost.I can eat like a normal person.Though I do not breathe or have a beat, my blood runs warm, my brain works perfectly and my body does not suffer the problem of aging.Now...is that a good enough answer to your question."
Skylias said:
Skye wasn't sure how she felt about being called Mistress. It felt strange, having a man address her as such. The idea of having breakfast in her room was appealing, feeling how her calves ached and protesting even from standing there in the hallway. "Y-yes. I think that would be nice, if it's not too much trouble, to have it in my room..." She smiled, glad that someone was able to help her. Shade didn't seem intimidating at all and she felt more comfortable by the second. "Should I...Wait for you until you return?" she gestured to the room which she had left, showing him where she would be waiting.

He smiled sweetly.Mistress Ebony had said that his smiles would make a girl trip on their feet..and it has...twice.Bowing once more, she gestured with his hand."You may wait in your room Mistress.I shall not be long.Breakfast hour is still up until twelve.Tis only seven to tell the truth.Brunch will be at around 11:30 or so."He led her back to her room, opening the door and gesturing for her to step it."Relax.I shall fetch your breakfast."Taking her hand, she kissed her knuckles and walked away, heading for the hall that led to the grand stair case.Descending it, he turned left, heading to the Show Room and towards the kitchens door."Sunny special Lou"He said, seeing the young demon chef smile.With scambled eggs and sunny side up eggs placed in two different plates, along with hashbrowns, sausage links and bacon.Toast and three types of jam, plus butter, Shade was well set to take his Mistress her meal.He even placed an extra set glass of orange juice.

It took him not long to return, a soft knock at the door, then he entered."Mistress.I have returned."With a gently push of his foot, the door closed.Covering the distance, Shade set the tray down on the nightstand next to the bed."I hope everything is to your liking."

Crystal stepped through the door of the manor. Her friends had told her of this place and that it'd be a great spot to relax and de-stress. Crystal looked around and saw nobody to greet her, so we decided to walk about the halls. Every once and a while she could swear she heard the occasional moan of pleasure, even if it wasn't it was kind of turning Crystal on. Crystal didn't know where she was supposed to go and was hoping she'd bump into somebody.

((Hint hint, nudge nudge lol))

Lustfull_Sin said:
((Welcome TheBitterEnd and Whoami to the manner.Enjoy your stay.I'm trying to get more people, if not I can create more and more characters hehe))

Candy could only grit her teeth a bit as she withheld herself from coating her Master's cock with her sweet juices.The thought of doing an S&M thing before the eyes of everyone as well as the eyes of the Mistress of the Manor turned her on greatly.Thrusting her hips harder and harder against him. Candy moved her hand, reaching down and began to rub her sensitive little clit, moaning loudly."M-Master..I..I can't...t-take it anymore.I..I have to...I have to-gahh~"She shuddered as she pressed her little clit, rubbing it hard and even patting it a bit as she came, her cunt constricting around his shaft.Candy trembled, her body arching, her ears falling back and flattening on her head, her eyes half crazes and dazed, trance like almost as her body went on a wild roller coaster ride of pleasure and lust.

Drake felt Candy play with her clit along with him, so he moves his out of the way and squeezes her beautiful breasts. He could tell that she was ready to explode at any moment and thrust his hard cock deeper inher. His S&M Show at the Tea Room was clearly in sight. Then, it happend, Through her cries, she drench his cock with her love juice. Outside, he must act disappointed, but on the inside, he was completely thrilled that she did it. "Candy! I didn't tell you to cum! You left me no choice you thief, you be-Oh God!" Before he could tell Candy her fate, his continuous thrust in her pussy plus her cum made him fire his hot load in her again. He stayed deep in her until it was all in. Finally, he rest on top of her and kissed her cheek. "You will be punsh in front of everyone you naughty bunny" he tells her.

Lustfull_Sin said:
SMirking, she looked at him, then looked down seeing him still semi-hard against the zipper of his pants.With a raised brow, she could only stare at him."What am I?...A woman of course."She chuckled, brushing her hair back.When he repeated the word 'human' she could only smile."My dear...boy....I am no mere human like you could so easily tell.A vampire is what I am.A creature long lived its years..older then you by centuries."Taking a sip of her orange juice, she cleaned out the sweetness from her mouth."And since I'm a vampire, I have a keen sense of...taste.Yes you might think, "oh well aren't you dead." No...I am not.Its another form of being alive..reanimated almost.I can eat like a normal person.Though I do not breathe or have a beat, my blood runs warm, my brain works perfectly and my body does not suffer the problem of aging.Now...is that a good enough answer to your question."

Darkuss couldnt help but look in amazement at her as she told her story,he had heard of Vampires before but this was to good to be true. he watched her for a bit as she drank her juice and talked he wanted to know more about her and now he wanted to fuck her all the more. he blushed at looked to watch the scean on stage but only for a moment before returning his gaze to her. "wow....... your something else then......" he said lightly lust in his eyes. "to think i just got a BJ from a Vampire..." he blushed yet again. danm it quit being shy already!

((Thank you.))

Charlotte gave a soft sigh, the bottle of earlier drained utterly of it's dark nourishment. It lay emptied beside her, with the young succubus sitting rather elegantly upon one of the stools. A slim, blackened cigarette lay between her lips, gently held in the French-manner. Dunhill Fine Cut Blacks, a rather luxurious cigarette, smoked by a few famous people of the modern time, not excluding John Lennon. Charlotte exhaled a soft twisting cloud of man-made smoke, gazing at the vibrant twists it made as it ascended into the air.

Charlotte wasn't necessarily desiring attention. She actually enjoyed the moment of solitude, were it was only her and her various addictions. She truly loved the modern age, were human living was complimented by so many things, unlike her original time period, where-in survival was the only concern, luxury merely a privilege. But here, it seemed every two-cent blue-collar worker could afford something pleasurable. [/b]

Charlotte rested her chin upon an open hand, gazing lazily at the various wine selections. Which she would tackle next, she was debating.​

Silver117 said:
Drake felt Candy play with her clit along with him, so he moves his out of the way and squeezes her beautiful breasts. He could tell that she was ready to explode at any moment and thrust his hard cock deeper inher. His S&M Show at the Tea Room was clearly in sight. Then, it happend, Through her cries, she drench his cock with her love juice. Outside, he must act disappointed, but on the inside, he was completely thrilled that she did it. "Candy! I didn't tell you to cum! You left me no choice you thief, you be-Oh God!" Before he could tell Candy her fate, his continuous thrust in her pussy plus her cum made him fire his hot load in her again. He stayed deep in her until it was all in. Finally, he rest on top of her and kissed her cheek. "You will be punsh in front of everyone you naughty bunny" he tells her.

"F-Forgive..me...Mas- haa~"she cried out whe she felt his hot cum slowly filling her up, warming up her insides.She was mad with lust and it was all thanks to this man here, pounding away at her pussy, until finally he stopped, collapsing almost on her, which she did not mind at all."P-Please...forgive..me..Master.But..you felt so fucking good, how could I not cum."She said, hoping to please him with words and have him relent the thought of punishing, though having her be displayed would surely be a treat."W-What can I do...to keep you from doing such a thing Master.I will do anything you ask of."
YamiMarik1991 said:
Darkuss couldnt help but look in amazement at her as she told her story,he had heard of Vampires before but this was to good to be true. he watched her for a bit as she drank her juice and talked he wanted to know more about her and now he wanted to fuck her all the more. he blushed at looked to watch the scean on stage but only for a moment before returning his gaze to her. "wow....... your something else then......" he said lightly lust in his eyes. "to think i just got a BJ from a Vampire..." he blushed yet again. danm it quit being shy already!

She chuckled."Something glorious inwhich you shall tell your friends no doubt.And if they do not believe, feel free to send them my way.I can pull away from my work for a moment to give your friends equal....service."she quirked, smirking."And since I did you the favor of pleasing you with your mouth...would it not be fair if you did the same.What's the phrase humans use now a days."she pondered then smiled."Ah yes...tit for tat."She turned her chair, facing him a bit, though made it look still as if she payed attention to the play.She proper her feet on his chair, next to his thighs, showing him that she wore nothing under her skimpy attire.She was bare, then again, all vampire had no body hair on them, cept for their hair , lashes and eyebrows, other then that, you will not find."Go ahead, explore to your hearts content."

Whoami said:
Crystal stepped through the door of the manor. Her friends had told her of this place and that it'd be a great spot to relax and de-stress. Crystal looked around and saw nobody to greet her, so we decided to walk about the halls. Every once and a while she could swear she heard the occasional moan of pleasure, even if it wasn't it was kind of turning Crystal on. Crystal didn't know where she was supposed to go and was hoping she'd bump into somebody.

((Hint hint, nudge nudge lol))

((Dear girl, I would be happy to entertain both you and TheBitterEnd.For I am here to please =^-^=))

Tye stepped out from one of the doors, still wondering why in the hell he decided to join his friend and doing one of the maids.Yeah so a threesome..well the way his friend said it, sounded great..only...Tye wasn't going to do gay for his friend, not when it was two guys and a girl.He would have love two girls and just himself, but no, not with another guy.He didn't even bother to undress, simply refixing his tie and that was all.Not only was he here with his friend..well friends,which were two more somewhere, but with his brother, Teal, as well.

Brushing his hair back, he almost knock a girl out, grabbing her arm, before she could even fall to the ground.With a smile, he released her, though coudln't take his eyes off her.Exquisite beauty..and she didn't work here it seemed. With a smile, he spoke, his English accent echoing almost."Please forgive me.Didn't think I would bump into someone while stepping out of a room.'He chuckled lightly. Tye and his brother were seasonal visitors.Not much, but they always came to relaxed and enjoy fine woman, drink and food.

TheBitterEnd said:
((Thank you.))

Charlotte gave a soft sigh, the bottle of earlier drained utterly of it's dark nourishment. It lay emptied beside her, with the young succubus sitting rather elegantly upon one of the stools. A slim, blackened cigarette lay between her lips, gently held in the French-manner. Dunhill Fine Cut Blacks, a rather luxurious cigarette, smoked by a few famous people of the modern time, not excluding John Lennon. Charlotte exhaled a soft twisting cloud of man-made smoke, gazing at the vibrant twists it made as it ascended into the air.

Charlotte wasn't necessarily desiring attention. She actually enjoyed the moment of solitude, were it was only her and her various addictions. She truly loved the modern age, were human living was complimented by so many things, unlike her original time period, where-in survival was the only concern, luxury merely a privilege. But here, it seemed every two-cent blue-collar worker could afford something pleasurable. [/b]

Charlotte rested her chin upon an open hand, gazing lazily at the various wine selections. Which she would tackle next, she was debating.​

Teal had made his way to the Show Room, seeing that no show was going on at the moment.It was early morn and a light play was playing in the Tea Room, but he prefered barely flsh being shown from behind scant or silk clothing.He nestled himself on his usual stool, taping the counter for the usual."Good morn there Tim, how it be?"He asked the demon 'keep, who only shrugged."hahah, same as usual I can see."He said. The Show Room was big, yes, decked out, well was decked for the traditional Japanese setting, but good ol' cops and robbers theme wasn't half bad.He liked coming to this room.For one, you could self serve, so long as you weren't greedy..which...a certian woman was at the moment.

"Fine choice in drink and smoke."He said, to the lovely horned woman.She was rather......wicked looking.Wings and horns...a thin tail as well and her body, curvy in all the right places."You are new here, are you not?Then allow me to introduce myself and hopefully be used as a guide.I am Teal.A seasonal patron, along with my brother, Tye.Pleasure to meet you, Miss....?"He let the sentence drift, hoping she would fill in the last part.

Elle is a nekomimi employed as a maid/prostitute.
She is 22 years old, submissive, and new to prostitution, so she is very shy and unsure of herself and what she is willing or able to do.

BlondeAnimeGirlInBlack.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elle made her way down the stairs and into the receiving parlor, trying to be careful not to watch any sex scenes going on. She was new and not very comfortable with her choice of profession, but where else could she turn? She'd been thrown out on the street like a stray when she was unable to pay her rent and no respectable, normal place would hire her. She even had her bartender's license, but it seemed as if the bars only hired males. Specism, she decided. They were just jealous that she was an adorable little kitty cat.
She sat in the corner on a chair, her ears perked and tail swishing lightly.

Crystal looked up at the man who bumped into her and was astonished by his reflexes. "Oh, sorry, i should have been watching. I, umm... this is my first time here, can you shed some light as to what this place is for?" Crystal asked curiously.

He looked at his bunny prisoner and lover. Her eyes were sooo cute looking so innocent like that. He begin to have second thoughts about punishing her. He lay Candy on her back and gives her a passionate kiss. "Well...You're still my prisoner, don't forget, but I could manage to overturn my desion. Afterall, you're so fucking good and tight that you made me cum twice. Okay, I won't do it, but if you're naughty one more time, then I will punish you in front of everyone" he said and gently kissed her again. "Now how about we wash up, I did see a hotspring here. I'll gladly wash you if you wash me" he grinned and teased her ears and pussy.

She gasped, her nipples hardening once more when he grasped her breasts."Mmm, it seems everything of mine body is good at convincing you.If you want..since..I'm a little tired of getting up."she looked at him, blushing."Why not titty fuck me Master.Blow your spunk all over my tits and mouth as well."She quirked a brow, wondering how willing he was."i don't mind.I haven't been titty fucked that much and my tits would love to have a delicious cock of yours rub between them."

Her soft mounds still held carefully inbetween my grasp, my ears perk up at your sudden suggestion. "You want me to titty fuck you..." I say softly, but enough so the words reach your ears, him still a bit surprised as how you could nonchalantly say such things. While not exactly a veteran in sexual pleasures, he has experienced quite a few things before arriving at this mansion, but this was new.

"I would love too..." were to next words to escape his lips, as he suddenly lifted himself off from the ground, and positioned himself on top of you. Grabbing ahold of each of your breast, he prepared himself to follow through.

Whoami said:
Crystal looked up at the man who bumped into her and was astonished by his reflexes. "Oh, sorry, i should have been watching. I, umm... this is my first time here, can you shed some light as to what this place is for?" Crystal asked curiously.

Tye chuckled, grabbing hold of the girls chin with his fingers and forced her to look at him.He leaned in close, his lips barely brushing over hers."My dear girl.This is a place of pleasure and fun."he said, pulling away and releasing her chin, though with the same hand, he circled her waist and rested her hand against the small of her back."Fun, food and sex is what you shall find here in the Maid Manor.Men and woman from around the world come here just to enjoy relaxation and fun.No one is to ask questions about who a person is, instead, they listen to see whether information is willingly shared.I for one do not mind sharing."He smirked, looking at her.She was rather cute.Innocent faced and he did love the innocents.

"ahh, but forgive my rudeness.My name is Tye.I'm here with my brother, Teal who is off and about flirting no doubt.And you are..-"

Silver117 said:
He looked at his bunny prisoner and lover. Her eyes were sooo cute looking so innocent like that. He begin to have second thoughts about punishing her. He lay Candy on her back and gives her a passionate kiss. "Well...You're still my prisoner, don't forget, but I could manage to overturn my desion. Afterall, you're so fucking good and tight that you made me cum twice. Okay, I won't do it, but if you're naughty one more time, then I will punish you in front of everyone" he said and gently kissed her again. "Now how about we wash up, I did see a hotspring here. I'll gladly wash you if you wash me" he grinned and teased her ears and pussy.

Candy smiled, sighing and kissed him in return."I promise not to be naughty anymore.."she said, though of course that was always a promise she always broke no matter how many times she said it."And I'm happy I satisfied Master.You were satisfying yourself.I loved having your big, delicious cock ram deep within me."she giggled and kissed him quickly.When he mentioned the hot spring, Candy nodded, though gasped, sighing and mewing as he rubbed both of her good places."Y-Yes...t-the..hotsprings...w-would be...l-lovely."She shuddered, unable to help but rock her hips against his hand a bit."Shall we get going then, unless you wish to partake in using the bathroom here.The jacuzzi tubs in all the rooms are able to fit atleast ten.
Dark_Knight said:
Her soft mounds still held carefully inbetween my grasp, my ears perk up at your sudden suggestion. "You want me to titty fuck you..." I say softly, but enough so the words reach your ears, him still a bit surprised as how you could nonchalantly say such things. While not exactly a veteran in sexual pleasures, he has experienced quite a few things before arriving at this mansion, but this was new.

"I would love too..." were to next words to escape his lips, as he suddenly lifted himself off from the ground, and positioned himself on top of you. Grabbing ahold of each of your breast, he prepared himself to follow through.

Myst smiled as he moved and positioned himself ontop of her, his cock placed between her breasts.She looked down at his shaft, unable to help but lick her lips as if ready and waiting to have a delicious treat given to her.She settled her hands on his thighs, looking up at him."Mmm, fel free to take your slow time Master.I don't mind.Enjoy yourself as much as you like."She smirked and moved her hands and placed them ontop of his, helping him as she willed him to press her breasts together and around his cock.She sighed and moved her breasts a bit, stimulating him."God your so hard.It feels so fucking good."

"Hmmm...a jacuzzi. I've been to a hotspring befor in my travels, but never experienced a jacuzzi before" he tells her. He could be what he ment. Nothing like a nice hot bath to clense his body, and it got better with his maid by his side. "Okay you convice me. I have a funny feeling we'll be more dirtier than clen though" he joked and finishes rubbing her good spots. He got up and helps Candy up before giving her a quick kiss and lets her lead the way.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Tye chuckled, grabbing hold of the girls chin with his fingers and forced her to look at him.He leaned in close, his lips barely brushing over hers."My dear girl.This is a place of pleasure and fun."he said, pulling away and releasing her chin, though with the same hand, he circled her waist and rested her hand against the small of her back."Fun, food and sex is what you shall find here in the Maid Manor.Men and woman from around the world come here just to enjoy relaxation and fun.No one is to ask questions about who a person is, instead, they listen to see whether information is willingly shared.I for one do not mind sharing."He smirked, looking at her.She was rather cute.Innocent faced and he did love the innocents.

"ahh, but forgive my rudeness.My name is Tye.I'm here with my brother, Teal who is off and about flirting no doubt.And you are..-"

Crystal blushed at his delicate movements and enticing speech. She felt the warmth between her legs get warmer. "A place of pleasure?" She asked as she planted his hand smoothly on her back. "Sex, hmm. Wouldn't you consider this place to be a whore-house then?" Crystal was getting even more turned on by his ministrations to her. "Mmm, I'm Crystal by the way."[/color] While Tye was standing behind her, she slyly lowered her hand to rub her warm pussy through her pants, which were starting to get damp from the pleasure Tye was giving. She quickly drew her hand away after a a minute of rubbing and turned around to look him in the eyes. "I think I get the idea," a small grin drew across her face, "Wanna find a room?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom