Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Simple and to the point (Yaoi, Hetero, Yuri)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selo

Star
I am doing two different searches, so I will put the general idea up in this post and add two more posts for each different search!

Alright, first off I play best as a male though I can play females pretty well too.
I do not do scat, vore, vomit, and general things like that.
I do not discriminate others for their beliefs, likes, dislikes, looks, or anything else.
~~I hate everyone equally!~~
(joking about the hating part, just saw a shirt with it and thought about that while typing)

I will allow anyone to join my RPs as long as I see a minor profile.
Something along the lines of having a character name, age, description, personality, race, stuff like that.
Not gona make you a skeleton profile for the simple fact, we really don't need one now do we?
I like titles to an RP dealing with the RP, that or talk about it in the PM.
I don't like getting random messages, I ignore them if I see no point of replying.

I wish you to show me the same respect as I show you.
Even if I hate you, I still respect you.
I will not speak dirt behind you, spreading rumors, I will make sure you see me doing it to you at least.

Now, I do like RPs with PLOT! Let me spell that word:
P - L - O - T
That means a story and something we can build on. Bridges don't float in the air on their own, they have support systems.
I also do not mind having sex in an Rp, but I am not here to apply for Hustler or Playboy!
My favorite genres are Action, War, Romance, and Suspense.
Not that 'OH! Look a Zombie is in your face trying to gouge them out for lunch!' bull shit.
The "you hear small whispers in the distant forest and whistling. The next moment you hear something snap and when you look to see what it is, there is nothing."
I mean I don't like the first or second person Rps, just descriptions that make you curious for more of what will scare you or happen.

I do Third person and can make around two to three decent paragraphs per general post. My intros naturally can be bigger. My version of a decent paragraph range about 4-7 basic sentences structured.

Alright, time to move one.​

RANDOM POST

*raises one hand, holding the left as such:
Has his pinky, ring, and thumb held closed while his index and middle held straight up.
Makes his right hand grasp half closed to a fist*

Sabakurou...

*sand reaches up and grabs a stuffed dummy,
Then he clenches his right fist*

Sabaku Kyuu!!

*the sand crush in and then drop the dummy into a pile of crushed wood and stuffing*

-stands up and claps- Bravo!!!

... though it would be a bit scary if it wasn't a dummy,.... but then again, maybe it would be more exciting. lol, idk. :mrgreen:

Translations roughly are:

Sabakurou - Sand Coffin
Sabaku Kyuu - Sand Burial

Gaara's most common attack.

So, what are your limits? Does incest/ twincest or rape bug you? :mrgreen: lolz
I want to send you a plot, but have to know how you feel about these first, cuz the plot includes twincest and kidnapping.

No problem with it.
It is my chara, not me, lol

What is his most powerful move though?

Well, if I'm wrong,.... I know it's something like that. (the name, I mean) It was in the episode where Gaara saved Lee from that bone guy, Kimimaru right?

Correct, Sand Tsunami is the correct name.

His second most direct attack is Duel Sand Blades

Why is Gaara so hard to defeat?
*Gaara quiz mode triggered!*

Lol -is happy to play and WIN-

Because the sand in his gourd automatically reacts as a defense for him, due to his mother's spell/seal/jutsu. Lol, not sure which would be most correct.

What is Kakashi's one and only original move? -starts my very own trivia- mwahahaha! :mrgreen:

The Rikiri/Lightning Blade? Or do you mean his own version of the Mengyoku Sharengan?

And it is due to his mother's love,
but after the Shikaku is pulled from him, how does it react?

'Tis been awhile since I've seen 'Quiz mode'.

We used to always do that in Sensei Morihara's Japanese class, since we watched it there.

^_^​

Etou...Naruto, sure...but...

<.<

>.>

Please don't think badly of me, but I have not seen Shippuden yet.

*hides in shame*​

Tis alright Mi'dear
Not many people jump that far
And other haven't seen that much either:

Why does Sasuke want to kill Naruto?

Yeah...I usually only get into Anime that I've collected as Manga. Naruto and Bleach happened because of Morihara-sensei.

And...

I believe it was because he believed that killing his best friend/closest one to him would complete the transformation of his Mangekyou Sharingan.​

Exactly
It was because they were closest friends, Itachi told him how to complete the Mengekyou, not just Sasuke's assumption:

Why couldn't Sasuke kill Naruto?

He said that he didn't want to get the power they way Itachi did he wanted to do it on his own way. He didn't want to give Itachi the satisfaction of gaining the MS by killing his friend. So instead of kill Naruto from before he choose not to kill him because he didn't want to be like his brother. And he saw Naruto as a true friend.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom