Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Simple and to the point (Yaoi, Hetero, Yuri)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selo

Star
I am doing two different searches, so I will put the general idea up in this post and add two more posts for each different search!

Alright, first off I play best as a male though I can play females pretty well too.
I do not do scat, vore, vomit, and general things like that.
I do not discriminate others for their beliefs, likes, dislikes, looks, or anything else.
~~I hate everyone equally!~~
(joking about the hating part, just saw a shirt with it and thought about that while typing)

I will allow anyone to join my RPs as long as I see a minor profile.
Something along the lines of having a character name, age, description, personality, race, stuff like that.
Not gona make you a skeleton profile for the simple fact, we really don't need one now do we?
I like titles to an RP dealing with the RP, that or talk about it in the PM.
I don't like getting random messages, I ignore them if I see no point of replying.

I wish you to show me the same respect as I show you.
Even if I hate you, I still respect you.
I will not speak dirt behind you, spreading rumors, I will make sure you see me doing it to you at least.

Now, I do like RPs with PLOT! Let me spell that word:
P - L - O - T
That means a story and something we can build on. Bridges don't float in the air on their own, they have support systems.
I also do not mind having sex in an Rp, but I am not here to apply for Hustler or Playboy!
My favorite genres are Action, War, Romance, and Suspense.
Not that 'OH! Look a Zombie is in your face trying to gouge them out for lunch!' bull shit.
The "you hear small whispers in the distant forest and whistling. The next moment you hear something snap and when you look to see what it is, there is nothing."
I mean I don't like the first or second person Rps, just descriptions that make you curious for more of what will scare you or happen.

I do Third person and can make around two to three decent paragraphs per general post. My intros naturally can be bigger. My version of a decent paragraph range about 4-7 basic sentences structured.

Alright, time to move one.​

My one on one RPs can range from Romance to full fledged wars, suspense to action.
I will add parings when I can and when I find out/remember them.

Kinks
BDSM (Hard/Soft core)
Vampirism
Gore-ish Battles (Not for simple romance!)
Lycanthropy
Anthropomorphic
Bondage (Hard/Soft Core)
Yaoi/Yuri
Futanari/Mutanari
Rape / Kidnap

Pairings
Alien / Human
Alien / Alien
Diff-Specie Alien / Alien
Neko / Human
Neko / Neko
Inu / Human
Inu / Inu
Inu / Neko
Anthrop / Human
Anthrop / Anthrop
Anthrop / (Inu/Neko)
Vampire(ress) / Human
Master(Mistress) / Slave(Pet)
Demon(ess) / Human
Demon(ess) / Vampire(ress)
Angel / Human
Angel / Demon(ess)
Angel / Vampire(ess)
(Bounty) Hunter / Hunted

Mix and match what I haven't and we can talk, hehe​

Right now I only have a RP idea for a Three person RP, but can probably work out as a group RP if I find enough people like it.

It is based on the Anime Naruto, but will not use those characters. For lack of imagination, the only things similar is the history of the villages, the clans are the same, and the general events of the anime are the same. But the difference is the characters in the actual Naruto RP and the smaller details are changed, nothing to cause a giant panic of did this happen?

The eldest of the characters in my Rp will be, if anything, the grand children of the Shippuden era characters. The Chuunin and Genin of the RP's era are the grandchildren of the grandchildren of the Shippuden character era, if that isn't confusing, lol.

Now, the story:

The Villages of Leaf, Sound, and Sand have made a pact and are now super-powers of the lands, but do not over-use that power, ever.

Lately, small towns have been attacked by a band of rouge s-rank ninja, they call them selves the Orosora, and are aiming their attacks to certain people, killing any in their path to those people though their main motive is unknown and what is common between these people is also unknown at the moment.
Another problem has come up front, calling them selves (for a lack of better name right now) Orochimaru's Legacy. The two threats, not working together, are fronting the pact of the three villages, testing their loyalty and strengths of their ninja.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The idea was a chuunin from each Leaf, Sand, and Sound have been assigned to team up and search out these incidents and what not. If you want more details, either talk here or PM me. I may have two people already doing this with me IF they want to, but that is only an if right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THESE ARE MY SHINOBI I MAY USE! DEPENDING ON WHAT THE OTHER TWO PLAY DEPENDS ON WHAT I PLAY!

Sunagakure Shinobi said:
Name: Itanchu, Yakusai (Yaku)
Appearance: With sand floating around as a curtain.
Personality: He tends to be dark and secluded. He hardly speaks, and seems to always follow orders that deal with attacking or killing someone. When he does talk he has no tone to his voice, making it seem like he literally has no emotion, but he does have care and hatred for certain people.
Kekkei Genkai: He has a natural wind and sand element in his chakra, but the sand element was boosted as a freak of his clan. He is able to literally infuse his chakra in the sand around him, or the air, and move it as if it was him.
Jutsu Style: Taijutsu
Konohagakure Shinobi said:
WORKING
Name:
Appearance: With three umbrellas on her back.
Personality:
Kekkei Genkai:
Jutsu Style:
Otogakure Shinobi said:
WORKING
Name:
Appearance: Just as is.
Personality:
Kekkei Genkai:
Jutsu Style:

A SPECIAL NOTE TO MISTRESSES AND MASTERS!

I am willing to try and do this here on Blue Moon. I am looking for a Mistress or Master that will be willing to own me.

I am willing to take it to games we both may share, but a lot of my games I either share an account or have no net connection to it.
I can take it to other forums you send me to, and I am willing to do most anything told of me.

But do not push it, I got pissed at one point and now I am feeling hard as a rock, but am opening up to show some care and more respect to this Site then the others I have been on.​

*grins* I have a plot you might be interested in, it's technically yaoi and set in a somewhat futuristic time frame. Would you like me to pm it to you?

PM, here, don't matter
Go ahead and shoot Miss.
You are Miss, right? lol

Kay, sorry if I offended you...
I sometimes get males with females in their avi pics or females with males....

Hmmm....those are still hard, hehe...
I like a good Master(Mistress) / Slave(Pet) Rp....but I haven't really tried the (Bounty) Hunter / Hunted one...

*sigh*
I don't think we could get much of an RP then...
I'd rather decline then to accept and we both get bored or agitated...

Not a problem. -tips hat-

Same, pretty good.

So,...I might have an idea, how many rps do you have right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom