Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is a Video Game You Can and Have Played Over and Over?

If I'm limiting it to games with a beginning to end story that I would play through multiple times, Chrono Trigger is probably the one I've played through the most.
After that, it's the two Devil Survivor games (which I'm more likely to play again in the future). And also Shovel Knight.

Open ended games I can always return to are Skyrim and Pharaoh.
(Though Skyrim it's more dicking around with mods than playing through the vanilla game).

Oracle of Ages
Link's Awakening
Bloodborne
Darkest Dungeon
Hollow Knight
Salt and Sanctuary

I honestly replay Oracle of Ages about once a year every year. Not sure how much of it is nostalgia, but it kind of surprises me how much there is in so little memory and how much you can just skip.

Very much. Can't get enough of the first Solid. Love Ocelot and in love with Naomi
I try to revisit the game once a year,, it still blows my mind how ahead of its' time it was, the torture scene, psycho mantis... it gives me goosebumps talking about it :sneaky:
:LOL:

I try to revisit the game once a year,, it still blows my mind how ahead of its' time it was, the torture scene, psycho mantis... it gives me goosebumps talking about it :sneaky:
:LOL:
It's spectacular. The story blew me away when I first played it. Still one of the greatest gaming moments of life.

It's spectacular. The story blew me away when I first played it. Still one of the greatest gaming moments of life.
and the music!

The first fight with Liquid Snake is my favorite moment, took me forever to destroy the Hind D o_O

and the music!

The first fight with Liquid Snake is my favorite moment, took me forever to destroy the Hind D o_O

and the music!

"A Hind D? Colonel, what's a Russian gunship doing here?"

Yes some of the boss fights were fantastic. I still think the second Sniper Wolf battle is my favorite

"A Hind D? Colonel, what's a Russian gunship doing here?"

Yes some of the boss fights were fantastic. I still think the second Sniper Wolf battle is my favorite
They all were fantastic, I actually feared the ninja/Gray Fox... that was a tough one.
Always wished Mei Ling would have ended up with Snake

They all were fantastic, I actually feared the ninja/Gray Fox... that was a tough one.
Always wished Mei Ling would have ended up with Snake
That was a good fight too. It took me awhile to figure out how to beat him. Man, you're making me wanna go back and play this again

That was a good fight too. It took me awhile to figure out how to beat him. Man, you're making me wanna go back and play this again
not sorry :LOL:

I wish there was a port, I don't have a console at the moment, except for a nintendo switch

I loved the game prey I 100% the game and still play it every now and then. Though I also keep going back to hunt showdown as well.

Many good options but I think Dishonored 2 and Disco Elysium take it for me. Dishonored 2 is just incredibly satisfying, and the multi-branching paths of Disco Elysium just makes me wanna go back to explore what I missed again and again.

I think whatever game features an editor, especially complex scripting, will be a main stay for me. Oblivion, Skyrim, WarCraft 3 easily come to mind. I have high hopes for Songs of Conquest too, even though it's built with accursed Unity engine. Can't wait for it to be complete.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, I can't remember how many times I have revisited this game on both the N64 and the Gamecube. Suikoden (favorite old school JRPG) I've beaten this game at least a dozen times over the years. I love the story so much and how involved ALL the characters are.

Back
Top Bottom