Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Kissed a Boy?![Pup&SHARPii]

(You be the mom. I'll be Daryl)

Daryl smiled as he watched his son come in"Vincent, Meet the Merrets. They go to our church and they brought their daughter, Mary"

Mary smiled happily at Vincent, thinking to herself'He looks so nice'she thought and then shifted"Hi Vincent. Your parents having been telling me all about you"The long hair blonde girl said, flashing her pearly whites

Vincent smiled at the young girl and he sighed. "Mom, Dad can I talk to you both...in the kitchen." He walked to the kitchen, waiting, not believing they would do this. Especially his mother who seemed so okay with him being gay and being with Morgan.

Tasha followed as well and looked at her son.

"What's going on? I am gay remember? And I am in love with Vincent. i dont need to be set up." He told them. "MOm I thought the least that you would understand."

Tasha sighed. "It was your father's idea. I was against it. Seems he just can't deal with a gay son." She said venomously towards her husband whom she was very angry with for a long while.

Daryl frowned at his wife"I'm allowed to want my son to have children and be normal"he replied just and venomously.

"He can still have children if he was with a man." She snapped. "That's what adoption is for."A nd if he went on about adoption, she'd leave him right then and there since she was adopted.

"Enough. Both of you. Dad I told you I am with Morgan and you were okay with that. Why t his sudden change?"

Daryl was about to say something to her then looked at his son"Because their dauughter is also in need of being shown the right path"he said. Mary was what she thought was lesbian, though she was just bi.

Vincent sighed and he shook his head. "There is no right path." He told him and then an idea came to him. "Okay. I'll act like i have an interest in her. I can 'change' her views and she just may 'change' mine. Does that work for you father?"

Mary smiled at him"Hi"she said and scooted close to him

Daryl smiled at the two"We four have to get going. We'll see you kids later"he said, leading the parents out

Mary blushed at that and nodded"Yeah. They want us to date because they think it'll make me straight"she said, pouting cutely.

Vincent chuckled. "i'm so gay." He told her. "I'm gayer than I could possibly be." he said out flatly. "But there's nothing wrong with being bi or a lesbian. So if you feel more closer to being with a girl, it's not a bad thing. I have no intention of turning straight. And trust me, it's so worth it to piss my father off. So what about you?"

She smiled as she listened to him"Well, I don't really know. I like this girl at school, but I've never done anything so I don't really know if I like girls or guys better"she said and poked him"Could you help me?"

MAry blushed a little"I want to try it once with a boy and a girl each and since you're here..."her voice trailed off

MAry bit her lip at that"Please?"she asked and shifted in her seat, her skirt riding up a little"I won't tell"

vincent looked over at her and he bit his lower lip. She was adorable, and so willing and somehow he couldn't say no. Biting his lower lip, he went to her and he sat back down next to her. "Please don't tell." he whispered, moving his hand over her thigh, leaning into her. "I just...I can't say no to you. Something in me won't let me." he brushed his lips against hers moving his hand around her cheek.

She smiled happily as he sat with her, getting excited as he touched her and then shut her eyes at the kiss and his caressing. He was so gentle"Mmm"she moaned softly and leaned into him, kissing him back

Mary moaned happily into the kiss and wrapped her arms around him, pulling herself against himself gently. She broke the kiss"Oh, Vincent. Lets go to your room"

Vincent smiled at her and he nodded. "Lets." he picked her up in a cradle carry and took her to his room, kicking the door shut once inside. He lay her on the bed and then moved on top of her and kissed her instantly, moving his hands under her blouse, honestly loving the feel of her skin.

When he picked her up, she squeeled loudly and giggled as he carried her"So strong"she said as she was carried. When he put her down and kissed her, she kissed him back, letting out a moan at the feel of his hands going up her blouse. She broke the kiss"Mmmm, undress me. I want to feel you against me"she said, extremely turned on.

Back
Top Bottom