Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Kissed a Boy?![Pup&SHARPii]

"I know but if you outed out to your parents, and they reacted so badly but had no other choice but to keep you in your household for the sake of another, would you want to stay willingly? I don't. He actually looks at me differently now. Because never did he think his son would turn out to be gay."

Morgan kissed him"Calm down, Vincent. He'll get over it"he said and smiled"Lets relax and watch some tv"

Morgan grabbed his ass and stood up, holding him"Okay. Lets go to my room"he said and carried him up to his room

(You mind posting? It could be at Vincents house and his dad introduces him to a girl from the church. I can be the girl)

[sure]

The next morning when Vincent went home, he walked into his house and he yawned, running his hand through the back of his hair. Sighing softly, he walked into the living room seeing his parents and another set of parents along with a young girl. "Mom. Dad. What's going on?" He asked, covering his mouth again as he yawned. It was too early to be up on a Saturday but whatever.

Back
Top Bottom