Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ascended Biscuit's request thread. (Looking for MxF)

Are you interested?

• Yeah, I'll PM you!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Not really.

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, my name is Biscuit. I'm a male, and a heterosexual.

I don't have the lady bits, and there are plenty of willing girls here, so asking me for FxF is pointless. MxM is very unlikely, but possible.

You're beautiful.

I'm sorry, I'm trying to be more inviting after some critisim I recieved. X3

I'm a little bitter, as you might have noticed, but friendly when I want to be, which is much more often than not. I like listening to people, and people in general. If you don't want a roleplay, drop in to say hello, I probably won't listen to you,(X3) but that's because I don't really pay attention to my threads.

If you want to reach me, I'll try and find your post here, but won't be looking too actively. Please send me a PM.

Uh... I've got a dry and somewhat cold sense of humor. You can't hear tone online, and I can't seem to convey it as well as I'd like. Smilies seem to help a bit, unless they're thick.(X3 (example)) With this in mind, please don't let anything I say bother you.

Hello hello! -skitter forward putting a cute bee sticker on the thread- Here is a bump for you!

Oh... by the way! I'm a female masochist who plays things from animals to angels, demons to furs. :3 I also multi para, 2+ -depending on if we're on if we're in a filler part or not-

Annnd.... am interested in Plot 3. -nods-

Hello there,

I can't recall, did we ever start a roleplay back on Darker, or were we trying to plan one? I do remember chatting with you once upon a time.

We've done several things together. I don't remember what our status was on old darker. Why would you PM this to me after I didn't answer for a few days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom