Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ascended Biscuit's request thread. (Looking for MxF)

Are you interested?

• Yeah, I'll PM you!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Not really.

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, my name is Biscuit. I'm a male, and a heterosexual.

I don't have the lady bits, and there are plenty of willing girls here, so asking me for FxF is pointless. MxM is very unlikely, but possible.

You're beautiful.

I'm sorry, I'm trying to be more inviting after some critisim I recieved. X3

I'm a little bitter, as you might have noticed, but friendly when I want to be, which is much more often than not. I like listening to people, and people in general. If you don't want a roleplay, drop in to say hello, I probably won't listen to you,(X3) but that's because I don't really pay attention to my threads.

If you want to reach me, I'll try and find your post here, but won't be looking too actively. Please send me a PM.

Uh... I've got a dry and somewhat cold sense of humor. You can't hear tone online, and I can't seem to convey it as well as I'd like. Smilies seem to help a bit, unless they're thick.(X3 (example)) With this in mind, please don't let anything I say bother you.

I type two to three paragraphs per post, I really don't care how much you write. If we both like writing and reading the posts, it doesn't matter, right?

I'm very open to suggestion, one of my favorite parts in the roleplay is making my partner happy. If you have any ideas you want to try out, anything you want to change about a current RP, or anything to say at all, please let me know.

I'm used to dominanting. I prefer that you let me know what you like in a dominant, and I'll play it how you want it. Lately, I've been able to do it on my own, but I always feel a little awkward, like I'm going too far, or not far enough.

I've been very, very happy with three of my RPs, and all three of the people I'm doing them with dissappeared on me and won't talk to me. This probably means I'm not a very good partner, so run, run away now. X3 If you do end up bailing, please let me know first.

Wow, I'm making you guys read a lot, huh? I'll get down to it now.

Note, I like playing with more than one character of the opposite sex, like many of you. There don't have to be group scenes, I just like love triangles. If you want to do this for me, fine, if not, it isn't necessary for me to have fun.

What I'm looking for at the moment (Match them with whatever you want):

School:
Student (Any combo of cliques)
Dropout
Teacher

Medieval:
Knight
Mage
Royalty
Slave
Foreigner
Apprentice
Priest(ess)

Modern:
Soldier
Terrorist
Civilian
Cop
Criminal

Fantasy (any time period):
Vampire
Werewolf
Angel
Demon
Succubus
God(dess)
Nymph

Master/slave

Steampunk

I'm open to suggestions.

Kinks:

Turn offs: Scat... That's pretty much it, at the moment.

Rabbit hole: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=urumi">http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=urumi</a><!-- m -->

Current cravings:
Aprons
Sweat
Monster Hunter ?

From here on out are plots. Please don't post for a while, so I can dedicate a few posts to future plots.

Plot 1:

Setting: School

No matter what he does, she just won't leave him alone. She is the captain of the cheer leading squad, the queen bee of the entire school, and very, very pretty. He is a loner, who hangs out on his own or with a very small circle of friends. He shuns her because she's a cheer leader, and he doesn't look much further than that. He doesn't care how badly she says she needs him, he ignores and shuns her.

One day he's had enough; he tells her he isn't interested in her, that he'd only willingly spend time with her if she acted like his pet, and did whatever he told her to.(Not worded exactly like that, if we RP it, it'll sound better, I promise.) He hadn't really expected her to agree to his terms, but all he has to do is get her to break one little order, and he'll never have to see her again.

Plot 2:

Setting: Near Future

A blow up doll has been a classic gag-gift for a long time. As our technology got better, so did the dolls, and parts began moving on their own, making the jokes funnier and funnier depending on the creativity of the giver.

A new line of high-tech 'pleasure dolls' are being developed and use more and more advanced technology, which creates more and more windows of opportunity for something to go wrong. What happens when the recipient finds out his gag-gift can think and feel?

( The pairing can be either a real girl everyone thinks is a robot, or a robot with feelings, interested in either one.

Plot 3:

Setting: ? (Werewolf x Furry)

The world is run by furries, rather than inferior humans. Humans are used as pets, and slaves. Werewolves are treated slightly better, they are considered citizens, but they are often discriminated against. An aristocratic woman, with lots of money and power is hiding a dark secret; she's very interested in having sex with a human. After a slow, careful search, she finally finds what she's looking for, a place that will give her a human and a room for an afternoon, no questions asked.

Unfortunately for her, a werewolf, tired of facing indignities and harsh treatment for merely existing, found out about her plans. After a few promises and bribes, arranged for himself to be the human who she slept with. Technically, she didn't do anything wrong, but he has proof that she tried to sleep with a human, and using this as blackmail, he, essentially, turns her into his pet, using her wealth and status to overcome his hardship.

That should be good... still, if people were around to post, they probab;y would have, regardless of my asking them not not. Talking to myself is probably very unheathly....

Fucking Malkavians...

Heh... A friend of mine, in a game I ran, befriended a door, and it told him when people were coming up to it...

You've probably got no idea what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom