Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Fandom Erotica! [NSFW Links & Images]

Martii

Super-Earth
Hello! I'm Marti. And this is my Fandom Erotica Request Thread!

About Me
Who I am: I'm a bisexual/pansexual writer from Europe with a love for story-telling and erotica.

My Writing Style: Third person, past tense. In my opinion, it's the best way to tell a story.

Expectations: A good balanced mixture of story and erotica. I love some world-building. There should be a reason behind our story. Some action, some adventures, some failures, some struggles, some victories, some drama. But at the same time, most of us are here for the dirty side of things and I do want tons of smut too. I've found that I am mostly interested in a combination of those two aspects! Personally, I will always try my best to I deliver a juicy reply, 300 - 1000 words on average, but that's a very flexible average depending on the story and my partner. I don't expect daily replies and won't promise them from my end either. I'm more than happy to wait. Take a slow pace and really put some effort and thought into our replies rather than rushing them.

On the same note, please come with something interesting when messaging me. Tell me about yourself, your ideas, your desires, whatever. I want to hear from you! <3

Communication: For starters, PM me! I prefer to stay in PMs, but I am open to other ways of communication like Discord and e-mail.

Kinks and interests: Rule34, Visuals (Drawn/Animated & Real), Faceclaims, Muscular Men, Femboys, Romance, Affection, Aftercare, Cuddling/Spooning (possibly while having sex), Pillow Talk, Dirty Talk, Namecalling, Teasing, Seduction, Sexually Assertive People, Sluts, Confidence, Gangbangs, Orgies, Group sex, Playing as and against multiple characters, Rough Sex, Spanking, (Light) Face Slapping, Cock Slapping, Biting, Choking, Breath Control, Hair Pulling, Spitting, Edging, Corruption, Squirting, Creampies, Cumplay, Facials, Orgasm Control, Anal Sex, DP, Public Play, Lingerie, Thigh High Socks, Skimpy Outfits, Showing off, Jealousy, (consensual) Cuckold/Cuckquean, Cheating, Gentle Femdom, Being a Switch, ...

And probably a lot more! All of these are optional.

Possible spoilers ahead!

Fandoms
All links are shown in pink -- 'Links to ideas' stay on BMR, they just redirect to the right place (more or less)!
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Link to ideas

DCU

Teen Titans

Harry Potter

Pirates of the Caribbean

Vikings

The Walking Dead

Z-Nation

Van Helsing (TV show)

Stranger Things

Good Girls

~ Only Beth x Rio / OC ~

My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia
Link to ideas

The Seven Deadly Sins/Nanatsu No Taizai
Link to ideas

Record of Ragnarok

Demon Slayer

Chainsaw Man

Pokémon

Avatar: The Last Airbender & The Legend of Korra

Link to ideas

Archer
Link to ideas

Disney

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power

Link to ideas

League of Legends/Arcane
Link to ideas

Stardew Valley
Link to ideas

Assassin's Creed

Until Dawn

The Quarry

Life Is Strange

Link to ideas

Last edited:
My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia
▫️Izuku Midoriya x Katsuki Bakugo
~ Love me some unexpected romance... ~

▫️
Katsuki Bakugo x Eijiro Kirishima

▫️
Mina Ashido x Eijiro Kirishima
~ The rockhard boy and the girl that can melt him his heart! ~

▫️
Himiko Toga x Izuku Midoriya
~ Redemption or corruption... ~

▫️
Himiko Toga x Any U.A student(s)
~ Some trickery... ~

▫️
Twice x Himiko Toga / Anyone
~ Combining romance and gangbangs! ~

▫️
Fuyumi Todoroki x Anyone x Rei Todoroki
~ Mother & Daughter bonding... ~

▫️
Mei Hatsume x Male Student
~ Hatsume needs help from a lucky boy to test her newest invention.. ~

▫️
Momo Yaoyorozu x Itsuka Kendo

▫️
Anyone x Mirio Togata / Tamaki Amajiki / Nejire Hadou
~ Showing appreciation to U.A's best students... (Bonus points for U.A cheerleader outfits!)

▫️Midnight x Hawks
~ For the longest time, depraved thoughts haunted Midnight's mind. Sure, she was known as the R-Rated Hero. She wasn't afraid of some perversion in the first place, but this was more devious. When Wing Hero: Hawks called her over for a private meeting, her mind went blank. Before she knew it, she put him to sleep in order to wake him up with a little surprise... ~

▫️
Student x Student
~ Anyone works but I'm craving 1-A student x 1-B student! ~

▫️
Anyone x Anyone (x Anyone x ... )

🔸List of characters
~ Mina Ashido, Momo Yaoyorozu, Ochako Uraraka, Toru Hagakure, Kyouka Jiro, Tsuyu Asui, Fuyumi Todoroki, Rei Todoroki, Mei Hatsume, Himiko Toga, Camie Utsushimi, Nejire Hado, Itsuka Kendo, Ibara Shiozaki, Kinoko Komori, Kodai Yui, Setsuna Tokage, Pony, Reiko Yanagi, Mirko, Mt. Lady, Bubble Girl, Burnin, Midnight, Sirius, Ryukyu, Nana Shimura, Slice, Wild Wild Pussycats, Inko Midoriya, Mitsuki Bakugo, Mika Jirou, ... ~

~ Izuku Midoryia, Eijiro Kirishima, Shoto Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugo, Tenya Ida, Denki Kaminari, Mezo Shoji, Fumikage Tokoyami, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, All Might, Hawks, Endeavor, Selkie, Fatgum, Ectoplasm, Present Mic, Rock Lock, Eraser Head, Twice, Dabi, Tomura Shigaraki, ... ~

~ Genderbent versions possible! ~

aHNRkha.gif
Cum For All
Summary: A revised story about Izuku Midoriya and his inherited quirk.

The last ten months were intense. Izuku Midoriya worked very hard to get his body ready as the perfect vessel for All Might's quirk. He literally dreamed about this. Finally, he would no longer be quirkless. Finally, he could fulfil his dream of becoming a hero. A hero who saves people with a smile! He wanted nothing more than this, and so he worked hard every single day. Lifting weights and cleaning that damned beach. He even spent his birthday there, just to get ready! To his own surprise, he succeeded. All Might himself approved of what he accomplished in less than a year. Even then, it was struggle after struggle to get into the #1 College for Heroics Education. Swallowing All Might's hair, the entrance exam, the constant training while he waited for the acceptance letter to arrive.

As the ninth host of One for All, Izuku knew he had to keep working hard. He couldn't fail. Luckily, he had All Might to help him out and he would be educated and trained by the very best of the best. He will be surrounded by friends. It would only get better from there!

<"The best way to train your new quirk?"> Toshinori Yagi frowned a bit before he turned from the gloom frail man into the massive form of All Might, the top Pro Hero of the world, the Symbol of Peace. His grin seemed even brighter than usual as he made a borderline dramatic spin and thrust out his hand into a thumbs up. <"Have loads of sex!"> His booming laughter echoed over the beach as he revealed the biggest secret of One for All to its newest heir. That laughter would only become louder when he noticed the shocked look on Young Izuku's face at a revelation like that. His chin was almost hanging to the ground and his eyebrows were pulled up higher than ever before.

Eventually, All Might explained. Having sex was by far the most efficient and safest way of controlling the power of One for All. Every part of his body would literally break under the pressure of that immense power. Every part of his body but one. Of course, Izuku didn't have any experience with sex at all, but he did want to become the #1 hero. He would have to figure it out.

Luckily, his new school would prove to be the perfect place for that...

It's basically a twist on MHA's canon story. When starting in a prestigious school for Heroics Education, All Might reveals the secret to their mutual quirk - having tons of sex!
And so, Izuku's lewd quest to have as much sex as possible while still fighting villains and becoming a Pro Hero begins!
My Ero Academia
Sexual Charge. At first, it might seem like a simple, old-fashioned strength enhancing quirk. However, the wielder of Sexual Charge got stronger by having sex. Their muscles grow, their stamina increases and more importantly -- they get more and more irresistible to the people around them. Their quirk had a very present side effect that worked like an aura of aphrodisiacs, affecting anyone in the area.

And so, it was only natural for the wielder of Sexual Charge to take advantage of that. They were going to turn the Pro Hero scene into his personal playground!

(There are a few routes for this story. Either they join a Pro Hero Agency, or they are an exchange student joining U.A!)
Selkie To The Rescue
Sea Rescue Hero: Selkie spent most of his life on sea, together with the crew of the Oki Mariner. He loved being a Pro Hero. He loved protecting the seas from all incoming danger. Smugglers, terrorists, all kinds of Villains tried to use the waters for their evil plans. When a hostage situation got called in, he had to admit he was surprised. Not a lot of those happened on the open sea, but the villains held the victims down in some underwater caves. The course was set, and before long -- the victims let out a sigh of relief at the sight of the spotted seal hero barging out of the water.

As the villains were taken care of, Selkie laid eyes on the most beautiful woman ever. It was love at first sight.

(Could be anyone else but I really like Fuyumi Todoroki or Rei Todoroki for this!)
eXDqmCg.gif
Cold Nights
(Tsuyu Asui x Anyone)

It was a quiet night at the dormitories of U.A. Outside, a snow storm raged on. The garden was covered in snow and the water in the pond was frozen. Luckily, the ducks living there were already taken away to stay in a warmer place for the season. Winter came fast, and it didn't have any mercy. The temperatures got very low in just a matter of days. While some students were happy with the snow falling down from the sky and looked forwards to celebrating the holidays, it wasn't as much fun for Tsuyu Asui.

Due to having attributes of a frog, Tsuyu's body threatened to hibernate when it got too cold for her. And since she was cold-blooded, she was very sensitive to the cold. Since forever, she struggled with that part of her quirk, but she had a solution. She just needed to stay warm enough! And this year, she was surrounded by plenty of helpful -- and very attractive -- classmates! Surely they could help out poor Froppy...

(For this, I really like the idea of a original character with a Body Heat Quirk. She could wander into their room late at night, half-sleeping already and attracted to the warmth. Could be a really cute -- and awkward -- interaction!)
Forbidden Lust
Mirko x Villain
The Rabbit Hero knew it was wrong. She was supposed to protect the world against someone like them. She was supposed to fight them, and she did. At first. She fought them like she would fight any other villain, but she simply couldn't take them down as easily. And after fighting for a long time, the tension between them shifted. Instead of their fists pounding away at each other, their lips locked and she was worked against the wall. They made the sloppiest, roughest love that evening, in some dark alleyway. A hate fuck, some might call it. She hated them, they hated her -- because they were complete opposites.

It was a scandal waiting to enrage the public. She knew better, but she couldn't stop going back.

(The villain could be a canon character but we could also work out a new character together. Quirk: Carrots!?)

Last edited:
League of Legends / Arcane
Note: No need to know about LoL's lore. I added some elements but I'm very flexible on canon stuff.
🔶K/DA On The Road
~ The K-Pop Girl Group is finally off on tour... What kind of trouble do they get into together? ~

🔶Star Guardians
As Yuuto, Ezreal's Magical Medium, tells him that one of his fellow Star Guardians is in trouble, the young Guardian travels through the stars to help... ~

🔶Gladiators [CRAVING]
~ One day, Riven gets ambushed and taken to fight as a gladiator in a previously abandoned arena... ~

▫️
Xayah x Rakan
~ Best couple in the game! ~

▫️
Xayah x Ahri
~ Two Vastayan beauties together... ~

▫️
Leona x Diana
~ The Sun & The Moon ~

▫️Renata Glasc x Anyone (Canon / OC) [CRAVING]
~ The life of Zaun's wealthiest chem-baron gets turned upside-down when the Piltover Wardens have a warrant for her arrest... ~

▫️
Lilia x Anyone [CRAVING]
~ Canon version or human version of Lilia ~

▫️
Miss Fortune x Twisted Fate and/or Graves
~ After hunting down the wrong bounty, the Pirate Queen seeks help with a pair of outlaws... ~

▫️
Lux x Sylas
~ A young - naive - girl named Luxanna volunteers at the Demacian cells and Sylas sees his chance to escape... ~

▫️
Qiyana x Sett / Anyone
~ Wanting to claim her birth right to the jungle city Ixaocan, Qiyana goes to war with her siblings and gets some outside help... ~

▫️
Vi x Sett
~ After meeting each other in the underground ring, Vi and Sett can't decide if they want to be lovers or rivals... ~

▫️
Vi x Caitlyn [Arcane]
~ With chaos in Piltover and Zaun, these young lovers set off on a new journey throughout Runeterra... ~

▫️
Jinx x Caitlyn (x Vi) [Arcane]
~ Jealousy leads to so much more when Caitlyn and Jinx have to flee together... ~

▫️
Jinx x Ekko

▫️
Jinx x OC [Arcane]
~ What starts as some sort of rebound leads to a new obsession for Jinx... ~

▫️
Mel Medarda x Sylas / Anyone [Arcane]
~ After the blast nearly killed her, Mel Medarda wakes up on a ship in some very special company... ~

▫️
Anyone x Anyone (x ... )
~ Your ideas! Open to Arcane, Runeterra lore, Summoner's Rift, alternate universes based around skin themes, ... ~

mYmGQcJ.png
Charming

Deep inside the Ionian forest, heavy panting could be heard from the open spot by the lake. "I love you, Rakan~" A breathless Xayah moaned out as she cuddled up against her soulmate, whispering sweet things in his ear after the two lovers made love. There wasn't any doubt that the two were made for each other, and both were truly gorgeous. Xayah's chest was heaving up and down as she realized she promised to meet with two of her rebel friends, Sett and Wukong. For such a long time, humans invaded the Vastayan tribe lands, disrupting their peace and raw essence. The tribes were torn apart, and Xayah was one of the first people to start rebelling. She fought back against the humans who tried to conquer their lands, but she needed the help of other strong people. She grew up with the stories of ancient Vastayan heroes, and she had to admit that she was striving for stories to be told about her for generations to come. There were going to be battles, but she needed to convince people like Sett and Wukong to fight by her side.

She wiggled herself out of Rakan's arms, who pouted and tried to pull her back down. He was going to support the love of his life through everything, but he was more of a lover than a fighter himself. He was trying a different approach, spreading songs and happiness through Ionia. The songs were about his people, and he hoped humans would realize what they were doing. They were destroying his home, and his approach already ensured there were some humans supporting their cause as well. There were regular protests in the cities, but the people in charge didn't seem to care as they proceeded with their assault. "I have to go," Xayah mumbled as she reached out to grab her dress, slipping on the garnet. It fell down over her curves, making Rakan wish they had time for another round but his girl had responsibilities.

"Take care out there," He whined playfully. He was going to wait around their newly found home, ensuring that she would come home to a fresh meal. He was a pretty good cook after all, and an even better lover.

As Rakan watched the swaying hips of his lover disappear behind some bushes, he didn't realize he was being watched. Ahri, the nine-tailed fox, and Evelyn, the Widowmaker, watched every single second of the two lovers together. Evelyn travelled all the way to Ionia in order to find the nine-tailed fox. They had similar abilities, and it was only a matter of time before the two champions heard about each other. Both of them used their charming spells for their own gain. Ahri was desperate for spirit essence, stealing from whoever she could, while Evelynn's methods had always been a bit more sinister. But lately, she changed. Rather than gratifying herself with the pain of her victims, she had the urge for pleasure and release. When the demon and the Vastayan fox met up, they stumbled upon Xayah and Rakan. Seeing their perfect bodies, they started lusting after them, especially wanting Rakan. They grinned at each other as they were convinced their plans couldn't fail, and started emerging from the bushes...

In the meanwhile, Xayah was getting ready to meet with the Beast Boy Bastard and the Monkey King...
The Ruined King's Revenge
After wandering around the earth for thousands of years and countless attempts of reviving his wife from the dead, Viego was looking for revenge on all and everyone. He traveled through the lands of Runeterra, looking for people to possess. He had ruined marriages, destroyed reputations, and pushed all kinds of creatures into depravity. His ability to take over bodies was perfect for plans like these. He didn't have a goal anymore, no reason to live other than his own perversion. A long time ago, he was the king of a large kingdom called Camavor, but he barely remembered what happened. It had been such a long time ago, and he had pushed the memories out of his mind - not wanting to acknowledge that it had been his own neglection that had ensured his kingdom's doom.

The lost soul was getting ready to take over his next body, using his black mist to travel through the city unnoticed...
9r4slgC.jpg
A day on the Summoner's Rift
Summoner's Rift. The battleground of many great champions who signed up for spectacle and fame. People from all over Runeterra travelled to watch the battles for themselves, often spending their life savings on tickets. It was the dream of every young kid alike, to get chosen by the academy and trained in the image of their heroes. Nobody really knew how it was possible, but everyone loved watching the show. Of course, the battle would be won when the enemy nexus was destroyed, per common knowledge, but the path to victory was even more important. Even the losing team would be rewarded if they had pleased the audience, and so every champion focused on having the greatest battles, knowing there wouldn't be any lasting consequences anyhow. They invented new techniques to stay relevant, teamed up with other people on the Rift to ensure the prize money - which usually wasn't decided by the victory, but by the amount of fame and popularity. Lately, there had been an increase in alternative ways of showing off by the many attractive champions out there...

Before and after the battles on the Rift, there were plenty of accommodations for the champions to enjoy. Of course, these people - and other creatures of the like - brought in plenty of money for the owners and organizers of Summoner's Rift, so they deserved to be treated like royalty. There was a large resort built where everyone could enjoy the spa and the pools, where everyone had everything they could wish for. There was even a bar where parties were thrown on the regular, partially thanks to the rising popularity of the bartender...

(Simply put, I'm looking for a story about League of Legends' champions where they are releasing steam after the battle, or trying out a sexual approach on the Rift itself. The idea below is a worked-out starter for something like this!)
A newcomer to the Rift...

Every single day, dozens of people from all over Runeterra would apply to the academy. Only a handful of those people were accepted, and even less people were actually trained into champions to battle on the Rift. They only wanted the best of the best, champions that would stand out in any way possible. And so, the Mind Stud was born. Being a young boy from a small village in Ionia, it had always been his dream to compete with his idols. People like the brothers Darius and Draven, like the assassin Akali. They achieved fame all over the world through the most intense fights in the world. The Mind Stud himself was raised by two farmers and always lived a regular life, other than one small thing. His real parents were far from regular. They were powerful mages from lands far away from Runeterra, who gave birth to a child during one of their many long journeys and immediately lost track of him - the reason had always been a mystery to the young boy. Growing up, he realized that he inherited some of their powers. He could talk to people without actually talking to them, planting ideas into their minds and making them think they were their own. As he reached puberty, he crafted himself some gadgets that would guide his magical powers and worked out special charms - which made him even more popular around his hometown. It wasn't a huge surprise that he travelled to the academy as soon as his life would allow him to do so, and before long he enrolled.

Like every other champion that actually made it into the Rift, The Mind Stud trained hard every single day. His training period took over a year, as it wasn't just training. Sure, his magical abilities were sharpened and made perfect for the Rift but at the same time, they turned him into a brand. The Mind Stud. Attractive with mind and charming abilities. Next to his upgraded gauntlet, they pushed a rifle into his hands. The people who raised him taught him how to shoot since their cattle were attacked by predators on the regular. He knew how to handle a gun, but his aim improved quite a lot during his time in the academy. They picked out an outfit, and towards the end of his time in the academy, they set him up with some of the already established champions of the Rift.

There, he met Rakan who immediately seemed fond of the young man, for some reason...

The Mind Stud arrived right beside his duo partner in the bot lane, who made a happy twirl. "Okay, everybody, I'm here, I'm here... the party starts now!" The Charmer called out, making the rest of their teammates roll their eyes. The Mind Stud grinned softly as he patted Rakan's shoulder, and the two of them went off to follow Nidalee deep into the jungle. Per tradition, they were going to help her out with the first monsters, make sure that she got their essence to easily clear the rest of the jungle and help out her team in return.

"Ready for this?" The Mind Stud's confidence was quite astounding as he grinned over at Nidalee, his eyes glancing over her body. It was his very first time in the arena, and most champions were nervous. Not him. He was convinced of his own ability. Since it was his first battle, the enemy team didn't know anything about him either. Sure, they knew what they saw. A young stud with bulging muscles, a large gun and some magic. His shirt was hanging open to reveal his broad chest, much in the style of his top laner Sett. After all, some men had to sell themselves as much as some women. It was good business to show off some skin, and the newcomer on the Rift knew it. He was planning on showing off some more skin than usual, and the sight of his own jungler was already making him feel excited to get started. Maybe he did have other plans, rather than just fighting. Maybe, he managed to use his abilities outside of the Rift to alter the rules a bit...

As the Brambleback rose up from the bushes and Nidalee threw her first spear, the ADC of the team mentioned that Rakan should head to their lane already. "Make sure the route there is safe," He came up with the excuse, before raising his rifle and landing a few shots on the monster.
6MmtgVC.jpg

Last edited:
The Seven Deadly Sins / Nanatsu No Taizai
▫️Elizabeth x Meliodas
~ Before Elizabeth gets reincarnated as the Princess of Liones, she's a young farmer girl falling in love with a charming blonde man... ~

▫️
Meliodas x Harem
~ The Captain takes it all! (Note; the harem will be played by both of us) ~

▫️
Elizabeth x Meliodas
~ Too much groping for Elizabeth to handle, so she takes matters into her own hands... (Light Femdom) ~

▫️
Diane x King x Matrona / Giant OC
~ Fairy or Giant, it seems like an impossible choice for Diane... ~

▫️
Merlin x Escanor

▫️
Merlin x Arthur

▫️
Jericho x Ban

▫️
Derieri x OC
~ After her partner's tragic death, the wounded Derieri is found by a young farmer's son... ~

▫️
Derieri x Anyone x Melascula
~ Demon Girls <3 ~

▫️
King x Ban

▫️
Gowther x Anyone
~ To be taught how to love and desire... ~

▫️
Nerobasta x Meliodas (and/or anyone)
~ Instead of becoming a divine weapon, the Goddess finds another way to grant the Seven Deadly Sins and their allies power... ~

▫️
Anyone x Anyone (x ...)
~ Your ideas, per usual! ~

Groping at the Boar Hat

The Boar Hat bar. It had seemed to appear out of nowhere nearby the local village, but nobody was complaining. The bar had some of the best booze available in this realm, and it drew in a bunch of customers. A short but very muscled man was standing behind the bar, passing around drinks which went down really well by all the customers. Most of these customers were avoiding his food, but the occasional poor man got hungry and unknowingly ordered a plate of the blonde man's best food. As the customer threw up at the mere taste of that food, Meliodas got into a bit of a daze. He wasn't sure what came over him, but it was like he just arrived in that place out of nowhere. He couldn't quite place it, but simply shook his head and accepted that today might be a special day. In the background of the bar, a single pig could be seen taking care of the made mess, until he raised his nose and sniffed.

"I smell rust." The pig claimed, making the mouths fall open of some of the nearby customers. This pig could talk! What else did this bar have to offer...

For the entire night, Meliodas heard stories of a Rust Knight spotted in the area. One of the customers claimed to have seen this knight with his own eyes, but the blonde stud of a man knew it couldn't be true. He was one of the Seven Deadly Sins himself and found it very hard to believe.

But when Hawk - the pig - claimed to smell rust, he felt his heart pounding for a moment. At that exact moment, the door was slammed open and a large figure clad in large armor. Within seconds, the customers all rushed out of the backdoor in a state of pure panic, leaving Meliodas alone with this knight...

(Looking for any story in the universe of the Seven Deadly Sins. Obviously, it would be a smuttier version of the story and characters. My starter above is a description of the very beginning of the show where Elizabeth and Meliodas meet for the first time, but I'm willing to start off during other points in the story as well.

I'm honestly down to include anyone, and even add some OCs if we'd like.)
QpBvPNO.jpg
2e9aFNB.jpg
Another Giant, in more ways than one...

Far away from the Kingdom of Liones, there was a beautiful land that inhabited only the Giant race. There were many large houses that wouldn't be accessible for any humans, as the structures were simply too large and the doors were simply too heavy. Beautiful nature surrounded the town, and the people lived in harmony. Isolated, but it was a peaceful existence. For centuries, the Giants lived by themselves. There were very few of them who actually got in contact with any of the other races in Brittania, as those were mostly scared away by their huge forms. Whenever someone would stumble in the Kingdom of the Giants, they were greeted with kindness but sent back on their way as fast as possible, as the Giants wanted to stay out of the business of any other creature in this world. Unlike some other tribes, the people of this town didn't think it was worth trying to help out in any wars, and it was actually forbidden to get close to anyone but other Giants. It definitely had something to do with the way they had been mistreated by humans for a long time ago. They thought humans couldn't be trusted, and in some way - they were right.

The attack had happened quickly and out of nowhere. Within a few hours, the town was burned down and the remaining Giants were fleeing away to wherever they could. For some reason, a group of five powerful mages had attacked the Kingdom. The Giants were strong people, but they weren't a match to these mages who summoned some sort of ghost army to flood the city, using all kind of elemental magic to claim victory within a matter of hours. They chased down any remaining Giants, either capturing them or killing them on the spot. It was horrible, only confirming the idea that they couldn't trust anyone.

In fact, they probably should've been even more careful.

There weren't a lot of the Giants who managed to get out of there. However, one of them did. He tried saving his family, but it was too late. One of the mages already found them, and the Giant had to watch how they dropped down to the floor lifeless. He was a young Giant, barely considered an adult, but he still managed to get away by sheer luck. Eventually, the mages stopped chasing him down to regroup and fully take over the Kingdom. He heard them calling out, promising him that they would track him and any other Giant down.

For days, the lone Giant travelled through forests. Following rivers whenever he could to have a source of clean water, and make sure that his tracks were washed away as his bare feet wandered through the water. His yellow shirt was ripped up after the attack, and he felt exhausted. He was dirty and hungry, and all alone. He couldn't be sure if the mages were still tracking him, so he only stopped for short times. Getting the bare minimum amount of sleep so he could keep walking, eventually reaching places that were so very different from his own.

Smaller creatures than he was used to. Smaller buildings, more fragile things. He ran into a few people, trying to beg them for help but all of them just fled away in fear. He was feeling so very lonely after everything that happened, and eventually, he couldn't carry on any longer. It was too much for him, and he passed out right at the edge of a large lake. The thud could be felt all the way to the Kingdom of Liones, where people were still celebrating the end of the war. Inside of the Boar Hat, most of the legendary Seven Deadly Sins were passed out after another night of drinking. The Captain Meliodas was passed out behind the bar, the Fox's Sin of Greed Ban was resting against Hawk in a deep slumber and the rest of them were laying on the table together. Only Princess Elizabeth managed to make it in the bed, but it had been a tiresome night and nobody seemed to realize that thud that could be considered as a danger.

Nobody but the gorgeous brunette Giant that was sleeping outside...

Last edited:
Avatar: The Last Airbender & The Legend of Korra
🔸Populating the Air Temples!
~ No Air Nomads left equals a big responsibility for Aang... ~

▫️
Katara x Aang x Zuko
~ Katara is unable to choose between the Avatar and the Fire Lord... ~

▫️
Katara x Jet
~ Despite the trickery and betrayal... ~

▫️
Katara x Azula x Zuko
~ What happened after their final battle? Or more importantly; what would've happened if Azula won? ~

▫️
Katara x Jiang [Craving!]
~ There's a comic about Katara meeting a crew of pirates. What if, years after the war, Katara runs into Jiang, the leader of the Flying Wolfbat, again? Maybe even travels with the crew of pirates for one reason or another... ~

▫️
Toph x Aang
~ Some intense training... ~

▫️
Sokka x Zuko [Craving!]
~ Sokka has more than just a rose for Zuko... ~

▫️
Suki x Zuko (x Ty Lee)
~ After the war, the Kyoshi warriors become the guards of Fire Lord Zuko... ~

▫️
Zuko x Mai x Azula x Ty Lee
~ Fire Nation Squad! ~

▫️
Ty Lee x Mai
~ Clashing personalities, similar traumas, best friends with benefits! ~

▫️
Azula x Zuko
~ A complicated (and incestuous) relationship... ~

▫️Korra x Asami
~ Favorite ship whatsoever ~

▫️Korra x Asami x Bolin
~ Bolin deserves everything ~

▫️Jinora x Tenzin (x Pema)
~ When their daughter turns 18, Tenzin has some new Air Nomad traditions to teach... ~

▫️Kya x Tenzin

▫️Eska x Anyone x Desna

Korra's adventure on Kyoshi Island!

Ever since the letter from Tenzin reached Kyoshi Island, the inhabitants prepared the arrival of Avatar Korra and her friends. The old dojo was turned into a place for them to stay - with multiple bedrooms and a large dining/living room. Back in the days, the building was used to train the Kyoshi warriors, but it had been empty for years after they've built a bigger dojo on the other side of the island. The rest of Kyoshi Island went through a lot of changes as well, and it turned into a proper big city by the beach. There was more tourism than there used to be, as everyone wanted to visit the place where both Avatar Kyoshi and Avatar Aang did very impressive things. There were two statues built of those avatars, and truth be told - the leaders of the Island were hoping they could add Korra to the list, although she would have to prove herself due to traditions. She wouldn't just get a statue herself, even though she had already done a lot for the world - she never even visited Kyoshi Island.

The world-famous leader of the Kyoshi Warriors - Suki - passed away a few years ago, but she left her legacy to Kyoshi Island. Although the leadership was taken over by others, her grandson was still walking around on the Island. The young man had been trained to be a Kyoshi Warrior from a very young age. One of the only men ever to be trained in such fashion, and he always made sure to honor his family's history. Due to training for such a long time, the man had quite a muscled build even at a relatively young age. He was an adult now, however, and he was hoping he could explore the world by himself soon enough. Another task was given to him first; he was to welcome the Avatar and her friends and make sure they felt welcome on the island. He was definitely thrilled by that, and he might've went too early to the docks as he awaited the ship to arrive...

He was dressed in his usual costume - which was the classic Kyoshi Warrior outfit but with a pair of pants beneath, with the usual face paint. His hair was a bit messy, waving in the wind as he looked over the ocean - wondering if Korra would be coming over by airship or by a simple boat. Maybe they even brought a sky bison... He heard so many tales about Avatar Aang's loyal friend, he would love to see such a creature!

(After Korra and Asami went on their vacation to the Spirit World. The entirety of Team Avatar agreed to pay a visit to the Kyoshi Island. Since Korra lost connection with her past lives, she has been trying to find a way to get back in touch with them and she feels like visiting meaningful places to previous Avatars might help. She already visited Avatar Aang's beloved places - the Air Temples as well as Republic City - and everything left of Roku would be destroyed during the war or during the outbreak of the volcano. So that leaves Kyoshi Island, one more cycle back. Since Kyoshi Island has turned into quite an awesome place, they decide to settle down there for a while. Maybe help out with some local problems... When they get there, they'd be greeted by the grandson of Suki. Either way, a very strong warrior - a non-bender though - that has lived on Kyoshi Island his entire life, and is more than pleased to show the Avatar and her friends around.)
6NFjLRd.jpg
Ghw5aTK.jpg
Zuko's Struggle

It had been almost a year since Fire Lord Ozai was defeated. To say there was peace all over the world would be an exaggerated statement - war and drama had always been human nature - but things were much better. The different Nations weren't fighting anymore, and were back in control of their own cities after the Fire Nation retreated. Those cities were being rebuilt, and there were a few new strongholds coming up throughout the entire world. Following the idea of Ba Sing Se throughout the war - the city was supposed to be a bit of a safe haven for refugees during those hard times - more independent cities were set to be built. Of course, at this point, those were mostly a few farmers getting themselves some new land but more and more people were seen to be moving out of the old cities to found new ones, slowly but surely.

With his father gone, Fire Lord Zuko ran the Fire Nation. His honor was restored after he chose the right path, and the Nation was blooming despite not being in control of the entire world anymore. There were still people against him - mostly old generals of his father who still believed in the ideals of a world-dominating Fire Nation, people who didn't agree with Zuko's innovations to make the Fire Nation a nation of peace and prosperity for all. A lot of them had already been arrested and put in jail together with Ozai, as Zuko had stepped away from executing anyone. The Avatar encouraged him to be a better man, and it was clear to everyone that he was trying to make up for the mistakes of his predecessors and himself. There were gifts sent to the Nations that were harmed by his father's ruling, and the Air Nomad temples were being cleaned up and rebuilt so the memories could live on and the victims could rest in peace. Everything was going relatively smoothly, and Zuko was beloved by his people - which was a good feeling for the man who was banished out of his home at such a young age. Although their relationship was far from excellent after everything that had happened, Mai stayed around as the two of them truly loved each other. After finding his mother back and accidentally letting Azula escape, Zuko couldn't keep his sister out of his mind. After tracking her down, the Princess was recaptured and brought back to the Fire Nation.

However, the two of them got into a really heated argument as well. Words weren't usually used between the two of them, as they were fast to start throwing around fire but this time, they had attempted to settle things without their bending - knowing it never got them anywhere, anyhow. He didn't even know why, but at some point he pinned Azula down to a tree. The two of them got rather close together, but the girl was not impressed at all. In fact, she seemed amused and leaned in to peck a kiss onto his lips playfully and whispering a teasing comment into his mind. It caused him to freeze up, and Azula took the chance to escape again. Shortly after she got captured again, but Zuko couldn't ignore that little incident with his sister. He came home to his lovely girlfriend, who finally trusted him more again after she caught him in another lie. Mai was furious, but he felt like she wasn't mad because he cheated. She was mad because he had fucked a nobody while cheating on her. The two of them fell asleep together, but Zuko's forbidden desires kept chasing him in his dreams...

"W-What are you doing.." Zuko whispered as he held Azula pinned down against the tree, right after she had pulled back from a passionate kiss. She didn't say a word as her knee rose up, starting to rub right against his crotch. "You can't do this.." The young Fire Lord whined, although he didn't attempt to pull away at all. It was a long, wet dream, filled with things that would be considered taboo. Feeling his sister's pair of luscious lips wrapped around his cock, he groaned out in pleasure. "Fuck, Azula." His fingers slid through her hair, pushing her further down - finally getting some sort of revenge for all those years of his sister abusing him. All the teasing, all the hurting comments... He didn't even seem to notice how he was mumbling Azula's name in his sleep.
Ember Island
Ember Island was a very special place. It was originally built as a resort for important people of the Fire Nation, but Fire Lord Zuko had other plans. In fact, it was one of the first decisions -- which didn't directly involve the end of the war -- he took when he became Fire Lord. They were going to build a new resort on the closest island to the coast. Turn it into a little paradise for people from all over the world. It was a huge project, but Avatar Aang stood behind it. The young Avatar wanted to bring the four Nations closer together. He planned on building a large city that would serve as a Capital for the world and a connection between the Fire Nation, Water Tribes and Earth Kingdom. This new vacation island was going to serve as a little test, to see if it would work.

And with no tourists on Ember Island, Zuko decided to keep it. It would serve as his own private island for himself, his family and his friends.

Still, the young Fire Lord had obligations. The war only ended a few months back, and there was still so much to do. There might be peace, but that didn't mean the whole world ran smoothly. There were people still looking for contributions, and there were still followers of the previous Fire Lord Ozai. They needed to be dealt with, next to a whole lot of other problems.

But after signing another agreement with one of the major Earth Kingdom cities, Zuko decided that it was time. It was time to finally relax!

"Mhm?" Zuko's opened up his eyes, staring up at the gorgeous slender figure of his girlfriend. Their relationship might have hit a few rocks on the way. Boulders, even, but they were going strong. He loved Mai more than anything, and she was the first person he asked to come with him to Ember Island. Just for a few days. Maybe a week. Maybe even two. He just needed to relax. He was in the middle of a private relaxation -- meditating on one of the many balconies looking over the island -- when she barged in the room. Downstairs, he could hear Ty Lee giggling. He was happy that she came along. After she joined the Kyoshi warriors, he worked quite close with her. There was a real connection, a real friendship blossoming there. And of course, she was Mai's best friend.

And last but not least, he brought his sister. His gorgeous, prideful, crazy sister. She had shown signs of improvement, but he didn't want to leave her behind. She needed this as much as he did, and he wanted to keep an eye on her.

Judging by the rather skimpy bikini on his girlfriend's perfect body and the impatient look on her face, the girls were about to head down to the beach. "Thought you didn't like the sun that much?" The Fire Lord joked as he hopped up to his feet, and wrapped his muscular arms around Mai. He pulled her close towards him, letting his fingers run over her smooth pale skin.

(More of their friends can definitely arrive!)

Last edited:
Archer
Being the halfbrother to the self-declared best spy in the world - Sterling Archer - wasn't always easy, but after working for ODIN for years, Sterling's younger brother decided to go back to ISIS. He had been making a name for himself as well, enough so he wouldn't be in the shadow of his older brother any longer, and his mother's offer was hard to refuse. He'd be one of the top agents in the agency right from the start. There wasn't much competition anyhow, other than his brother and the gorgeous Lana Kane.

It was finally time for him to meet one of ISIS' field agents, the alluring Lana Kane. It wasn't the first time he laid eyes on her as the two had worked at the same office for the past few days, but he didn't get the chance to officially introduce himself yet. He had seen how she paraded around the office, and it had been a pleasure every single time. Her caramel skin stood out among the rest of the - mostly white - office, and that wasn't the only thing. It almost seemed like her sweater dresses were made to flaunt her delicious curves. It hugged her voluminous breasts and phat ass in the most perfect way, barely reaching past her thighs. Their thickness was revealed for a bit until the rest of her long legs were further covered up by the thigh-high boots she usually wore. It was truly a pleasure to see her walk past, and the new agent was delighted that the two of them were sent out on a mission together.

He could only imagine that she wasn't extremely eager to be working together with another Archer, but he wasn't raised by Malory. He had spent a lot of time with her and Sterling back in his college days when he was being trained as a spy, but other than that he had always lived with his father and stepmother. Sure, there were some unmistakable Archer traits with him. He loved to spend the night with a gorgeous woman and the day with a drink in his hand, but he had always told himself that he wasn't as self-centered and narcissistic as his older brother.

Not that Lana seemed to care too much about that.

"Let's get this over with." She practically snapped at him when she walked past. Working together with Sterling Archer already felt like a babysitting gig at times, and then Malory expected her to work together with a younger version of Sterling? She wasn't too happy about it, although he was pretty cute, just like her ex-boyfriend...
AdwqHyI.jpg

Last edited:
Marvel Cinematic Universe
🔸Galaxies Away From Home... [CRAVING]
~ Far away from earth, there's a planet called Intania. On this planet, there lives a primitive species who call themselves Vruds. Most Vruds are proud people but loud, violent and obsessed with battle. There is constant warfare on Intania. Constant conflict and death. Yet in a small village, there lives a boy who isn't anything like that. He's sweet and kind, and never harmed anyone or anything. He prefers picking flowers and sewing cute outfits over fighting with his peers. He's an outcast, and dreams of exploring the rest of the universe. Technology isn't as advanced on Intania so his dreams have always remained just dreams, until one day a large mysterious metal box crashed near the young boy's hometown. Curious as ever, he enters the spacecraft -- not aware that his life would change forever thanks to that very wreckless decision. Before he knows, the spacecraft takes off as the malfunction corrected itself.

And just like that, the young Vrud boy is taken to a special planet called Earth.,

Meanwhile on earth, a group called the New Earth Alliance showed up, also known as NEA. Before the alien attack on New York, there were a handful of people that came together to discuss extraterrestrial life. They believed that the human race would be eradicated and the earth would be destroyed, but creatures from other planets would come to rescue a few chosen ones. Obviously, they thought they were going to be amongst those chosen ones. When the alien attack happened, it felt like their prophecy became true -- but there was no one to rescue them. And when one of their members passed away during the attack, everything changed.

They started to believe that alien life are their true enemies. They aren't the Avengers, they don't have crazy powers and aren't superheroes by any means. But over the years, and with more threats from outsiders of earth showing up like Thanos, a lot of people joined their little group and the NEA was born. Shadier figures joined and every single one of their members is ready to 'defend' their planet -- even from people that aren't threats.

When an unknown spaceship lands on earth, with the alien boy inside, they are the first ones to arrive to the scene. Armed to the teeth, ready to capture this alien and experiment on him. One of their leaders is a mad scientist that believes he can weaponize against aliens better by 'researching' one of them... ~
~ Potential Faceclaim: Femboy OC ~
~
Alternative Faceclaim: Female OC -- more than happy to write as/against a female character for this story too ~
~ Other suggestions available/welcome ~

🔸
The New Recruit
~ A new recruit arrives to the Avengers Tower/Compound, and is to be trained by the Avengers themselves. (Very open plot with plenty of options, but I think it could be very interesting! Also, there's a crossover/multiverse potential here!) ~

🔸Spider-Lord
~ What if the papers were right? What if Peter Parker realizes, on that rooftop with his lovely girlfriend, that he has the ability to hypnotize women? Will he use it for the good of the neighborhood he swore to protect, or does Peter steer away from becoming an Avenger and hero completely, after all the loss he has seen? ~

▫️
Steve Rogers x Private Lorraine / OC(s)
~ After becoming Captain America, Steve might be the world's most desired man. What if Peggy caught him with his pants around his ankles? ~

▫️
Steve Rogers x Bucky Barnes

▫️
Peggy Carter x Steve Rogers
~ After Steve goes back in time, he finally takes Peggy dancing... ~

▫️
Peggy Carter x Steve Rogers
~ Moods can get pretty intense in the middle of the war... ~

▫️
Peggy Carter x Natasha Romanoff / any Avenger
~ What if Captain Carter were the first Avenger? Big strong lady wakes up after 70 years... ~

▫️
Peggy Carter x OC(s)
~ Agent Carter gets caught snooping around - infiltrating - the Arena Club. She'll need to keep her cover... (Agent Carter: Season 2 Episode 3) ~

▫️
Carol Danvers x Peter Parker
~ "Hey there, Peter Parker. You got something for me?" ~

▫️
Carol Danvers x Heimdall
~ Secret affair between the woman who can go anywhere and the man who can see anything? ~

▫️
Tony Stark x Model/Celebrity
~ Would love to choose an actual celebrity for this! ~

▫️
Pepper Potts x James Rhodes
~ While Tony is off with another random groupie, Pepper decides to have some fun on her own! ~

▫️
Pepper Potts x Natasha Romanoff (x Tony Stark)
~ Pepper doesn't trust the new Stark Industries employee, so Natasha earns her trust the fun way... ~

▫️
Lady Sif x Thor (& The Warriors Three)
~ Merry band of Asgardians, travelling through the universe together to bring peace... ~

▫️
Darcy Lewis x OC
~ Darcy gets recruited by the Avengers after proving herself useful more than once. She's not the only intern at the Avengers Compound, though... ~

▫️
Darcy Lewis x Loki Laufeyson
~ Amused by the human woman's attitude, Loki takes her on an adventure through the nine realms. Soon, he realizes he grew a weak spot for her... ~

▫️
Natasha Romanoff x Bruce Banner
~ Hey, big guy, the sun's getting real low... ~

▫️
Natasha Romanoff x Steve Rogers
~ The two of them on the run after Civil War... ~

▫️Natasha Romanoff x Peggy Carter
~ Same story, different universe... (What If inspired) ~

▫️
Natasha Romanoff x T'Challa
~ Natasha takes on the Black Panther to give Captain America some time during the Civil War... ~

▫️
Natasha Romanoff x Bucky Barnes
~ His head already ended between her legs a few times, maybe her thighs will help keep it clear... ~

▫️
Natasha Romanoff x Yelena Belova x Clint Barton / any Avenger
~ In a universe where Natasha did get the chance to introduce her sister to the Avengers... ~

▫️
Natasha Romanoff x Steve Rogers x Bruce Banner

▫️
Gamora x Peter Quill x T'Challa
~ While Peter Parker is off fighting villains from other universes with other Peter Parkers, an unnoticed accident happens and three people from different universes come together in space. Star-Lord Peter Quill who lost his girlfriend Gamora during the Infinity War. Star-Lord T'Challa, who had just returned to Wakanda. And Gamora, eventually stuck between the love of those two men -- and in the best-case scenario, between their bodies... ~

▫️
Mantis x Drax
~ Aka, sweet girl x brute... ~

▫️
Gamora x Peter Quill x Nebula
~ Ever-competing sisters... (Peter can easily be swapped with literallly anyone!) ~

▫️
Wanda Maximoff x Steve Rogers / Tony Stark / Thor
~ The Avengers had to trust Wanda and her brother to defeat Ultron, but maybe she had to earn that trust in another way... ~

▫️
Wanda Maximoff x Loki Laufeyson
~ Loki is drawn to the power of the Scarlet Witch... ~

▫️
Wanda Maximoff x Darcy Lewis

▫️
Wanda Maximoff x Monica Rambeau / Darcy Lewis / Jimmy Woo x Vision
~ One of the investigators ends up in the middle between Wanda and Vision, in more ways than one... ~

▫️
Hope Van Dyne x Scott Lang
~ Training session gets out of hand? Romance? ~

▫️
Scott Lang x Any Avenger(s)
~ It took days of studying Hank Pym's research. Days and days of reading through old files with only a dimmed light in the corner of the brilliant scientist's lab, so nobody would realize that he broke in. When he was done, he'd turn small again and leave home, pretending like he was just living his life. Pretending like he was just Scott Lang. Former thief, proud avenger and friend of the ants. Nobody could know what he was doing. After all, while he was doing it in the name of science, he expected a lot of people to judge his plans harshly.

To his own surprise, it worked...

Scott found a way to alter the size of just one body part. One very specific body part. His cock grew to a massive size. While he had been pretty average before, there now was not a single man that could compete with him. Even the hungest pornstar would seem like nothing compared to what he was hiding -- quite badly -- under his suit.

There was only one problem. The technology worked. He knew it worked. It just didn't seem to work in reverse. Luckily, being stuck with the biggest juiciest dick in human history wasn't the end of the world. In fact, it might just be the beginning of a whole new chapter in Scott's life!~

▫️
Peter Parker x Anyone (!)

▫️
Peter Parker x Michelle Jones x Pepper Potts x Tony Stark
~ When their girlfriends get involved, Peter and Tony become even closer.. (Inspiration) ~

▫️
Peter Parker x Michelle Jones x Mary Jane Watson x Peter Parker
~ Peter Parker doesn't just meet himself from another universe, but there are two vastly different MJs around too... ~

▫️
Peter Parker x Michelle Jones x Gwen Stacy x Miles Morales
~ And the final suggestion among the Spider-man Swingers trilogy! ~

▫️
May Parker x Tony Stark (x Peter Parker?)

▫️
May Parker x any Avenger / OC
~ While Peter is far away from home, he asks a friend to check on his lovely aunt... ~

▫️
May Parker x Miles Morales

▫️May Parker x Heimdall [CRAVING]
~ After confronting Loki for his evil schemes, Heimdall's memory gets wiped. After wandering the streets of New York City, he ends up in F.E.A.S.T, the homeless shelter where May Parker works. (Possibility of the rest of the world being made to forget about Heimdall too. His powers have been hijacked but he still has visions, and he's Asgardian -- so it's the perfect recipe for a new Avenger! I just really like Heimdall and want to build a story around him.) ~

▫️
Okoye x Bucky Barnes

▫️
Shuri x T'Challa
~ What if incest never became taboo in Wakanda? ~

▫️
Nakia x T'Challa x Steve Rogers
~ While he never expected such hospitality, Steve very much enjoys his stay in Wakanda... ~

▫️
Hela x Thor
~ After she destroyed Mjolnir, Thor submits to his sister. ~

▫️
Nebula x Tony Stark
~ Stuck together with nothing to do and very little hope to ever see anyone else again... ~

▫️
Katy x Shang-Chi

▫️
Karli Morgenthau x Sam Wilson x Bucky Barnes
~ One way to get Karli back on the right path, according to the Falcon and the Winter Soldier... ~

▫️
Yelena Belova x Kate Bishop
~ After the events of 'Hawkeye', Kate Bishop gets hunted down by the Kingpin's goons and needs a savior... ~

▫️
Kate Bishop x Peter Parker
~ No longer the newest youngster with the Avengers, Peter is eager to meet Kate... ~

▫️
Sylvie x Loki
~ What happens in a world that is about to end, stays in a world that is about to end. ~

▫️
Loki x Lady Loki
~Loki meets another Loki Variant who's truly the Goddess of Mischief! ~

▫️
She-Hulk x Anyone
~ I know very little but I love the concept and I'd love to explore Jennifer Walters! ~

▫️
Susan Storm x Any Avenger(s)

▫️
Any Avenger(s) x Any Avenger(s)
~ Hit me with your ideas! ~

Last edited:
Life is Strange / Life is Strange 2 / Life is Strange: True Colors
▫️Max Caulfield x Chloe Price

▫️Cassidy x Sean Diaz / OC x Finn McNamara
~ Runaways on the run... ~

▫️
Alex Chen x Steph Gingrich

▫️
Alex Chen x Steph Gingrich x OC [CRAVING]
~ Out on the road, Alex and Steph meet the newest member(s) of their band! ~

▫️
Anyone x Anyone (x Anyone x ... )
~ Open to most characters, pairings and groups. For this fandom, I'm usually leaning towards queer relationships, though. :3 ~

Last edited:
She-Ra & The Princesses of Power
▫️Adora x Catra

▫️Adora x Glimmer

▫️
Catra x Scorpia

▫️
Catra x Huntara

▫️
Anyone x Anyone

Last edited:
Really craving something within the MCU right now. Also willing to double up on pairings, and stuff like that. :D

Updated the 'Scott Lang x Anyone' prompt in the MCU part of my thread!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom