Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Here's an idea. ((D&D Idea))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawless

The Divine
What about a 3.5 D&D campaign with rape/molest/etc elements?

I have two people willing to do that... me and Nyoko. Anyone else?

I think you might roll it yourself, or as lawless said otherwise? Also here:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm">http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm</a><!-- m -->

in case we need it.

*Coughs* Man, did I stumble onto this late...

Well, I love D&D, and in fact have every conceivable 3.5 book in print...Except for Sandstorm, keep meaning to pick that one up to though...

Anyway! Point is I'm a sadistic bastard and I'd love to join in any capacity n.n

I am truly sorry for my absence. I have had alot of shit go down lately and hadn't really been paying too much attention here... however, that is over. I'm going to be paying a LITTLE more attention here. -nods-

Dark, gen a lvl 1 character

Lawless said:
I am truly sorry for my absence. I have had alot of shit go down lately and hadn't really been paying too much attention here... however, that is over. I'm going to be paying a LITTLE more attention here. -nods-

Dark, gen a lvl 1 character
I could never stay mad at you *snuggles* I'm your fan girl.

And I'm looking forward to Dark joining, his more "violent" kinks are a good opportunity to provide a taste of realism to some of the imminent sex scenes.

*Grins maliciously* Good, good. I rather enjoy being the evil bastard of the group.

Speaking of which, it's taken Me some time to actually decide what I wanted to be...but now that I have decided on a Warblade from the Book of Nine Swords, I'll have him rolled up in about about a half hour.
Since My rolled stats were a little on the unusually high side...I'm going to opt to keep that 8 I rolled, if you don't mind.

Then it looks like it's a mostly evil party then, doesn't it?

Speaking of which...Lawful Evil is My favored Alignment. :D

Update!

I am debating on re-starting this thing with the people who have seemed to stay interested. I need some help brainstorming, though.

How many of you have MSN, Yahoo, or AIM?

I'm scrapping that one, Lyn... I've gonna do another one with the people who have kept interest. ^_^

Wolf, what's your Yahoo?

MSN is fine. Everyone add me.

Yahoo - ipissat_you
AIM - douchybaggins
MSN - <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tommyhill744@hotmail.com">tommyhill744@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Rawr! Lawless has made a trip back to BlueMoon to see the progress of this...

I see there is no progress.

I bring you all good news however!

Install Yahoo, add me on it, and we'll start something.

YIM: ipissat_you

This is a rare occasion that I'll come on here, so this might be the only time you'll see me other than on Yahoo!

I also have MSN and AIM if you just want to talk, or if you're a female RP

MSN: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tommyhill744@hotmail.com">tommyhill744@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->
AIM: douchybaggins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom