Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chuunin Exams (dhaze x Ryu_Momochi)

He smiled as he felt her lean in a bit before pulling away, knowing that alone was hard enough for her to do,"Please...?" He whispered softly,"I could never get a girl as beautiful as you..." he said as he moved a bit closer, taking her hand gently and kissing the back of it,"You said I should try things I've always wanted to do... well... you should to..." he said as he moved, placing a soft kiss on the side of her neck, right over a large bundle of nerves.

Hinata squirmed uncomfortably, she didn't want to do this....the boy was older than her, yet was also something of a student since she was an exam proctor. She'd wanted to save her first kiss for Naruto but now this....and her body was almost acting on its own. In the back of her mind she wanted to stop, yet she couldn't bring herself to do so. Though when he kissed her neck, she gasped and practically fell onto him, her bodies sensitivity heightened aswell. "Th-this is.....w-we really shouldn't....you should....you should wait for someone you care about...."

He smiled softly as he continued to focus gently on her neck,"But... in the mist, we all have arranged marriages..." he whispered softly, wrapping his arms around her waist,"For once... I'd like to be able to choose... who I want to be with..." he said as he let his tongue slide softly over her skin, tasting the slight saltiness of her sweat mixed with the sweetness of her skin, enjoying the way she looked, overcome with both pleasure and uncertainty.

"Arranged....? Do you....not like yours....?" Hinata gasped and whimpered slightly as he continued to kiss at her neck, feeling his arms move around her waist. She wanted to pull away, but instead found herself moving further into his grasp, almost groaning as he licked at her skin. "I......I suppose....perhaps just once.....just once you can....do a little...." She tried to satisfy her mind that she'd let him kiss her, then maybe that would be enough, though she couldn't go all the way with him....no...she desperately wanted to save herself for that...she had sworn to herself she wouldn't do that until she was married to the one she loved...

he shook his head gently,"I don't like... the fact that I didn't get to choose..." he whispered as he continued to kiss at her skin, holding her close to him as his hands ghosted softly over her sides. He could feel her resistance starting to fade, and knew that she wouldn't be able to say no to him for many things. He sucked softly on her shoulder, slipping her shirt down a bit so he could make a mark that wasn't visible. He smiled softly, her body warming from his touch and his teases, knowing she was enjoying it as his hands moved softly under her sweatshirt, ghosting over her skin just a bit.

Hinata shivered and let out a soft, cute groan as he pulled her shirt downwards slightly to expose her shoulders, though her shirt and her thick jacket were still up above her chest, hiding its true size from him for the moment. "I......I'm very flattered you've chosen me but.....I....I really don't think you..." She shivered as she felt one of his hands moving up under her shirt and jacket, starting to stroke across her flat, delicate stomach, her skin rippling under his touch, the girl gasping and arching her back against his touch slightly.

He smiled softly as he heard her groan, knowing she was enjoying it. He heard her words and felt her body arch into his touch, cutting her off mid-sentance. He moved gently, kissing at up her neck softly,"Hmmm... so... do I call you Sempai... or do you have a name...?" he whispered as his hand slowly began to move up her stomach, threatening towards her breasts just a little bit.

"M-My name.....my name is Hinata....." She squirmed and gasped under his touch, arching her back once more, though this time it was to lift her chest slightly, her small bit of resistance trying to keep his hands away from her. "P-please....y-you shoudln't go any further....th-this is far enough for you surely...."

He smiled softly as he nibbled on her neck, his hand moving slowly up still, despite her trying to escape him, his fingertip ghosting right under her breast,"Hmmm... that's a beautiful name..." he whispered softly to her. He heard her but didn't respond as he moved her chin with his free hand, gently placing a soft kiss on her lips.

Hinata suddenly cried out as his fingers made contact with the base of her breasts, even that gentle contact had send her wild. Her breasts had always been massively over-sensitive, and Ryu's drug seemed to have only heightened that sensitivity. Her nipples had quickly become hard, visible even through her thick jacket, whilst she was already growing hot and wet between the legs, unable to respond as he planted a kiss on her lips, just writhing beneath him, squirming to try and move away a little.

He smiled softly as he let his mouth open a little, his tongue moving to ghost over her lips as his hand moved up gently, caressing her breast softly as his other hand slowly moved down. He could feel how hot her body had become, and could smell her arousal, thick in the air. He knew she wouldn't be able to deny him, and he would take his time playing with her. His fingertip ghosted softly over her hardened nipple, rubbing against it softly and giving it a soft pull as his tongue slowly slipped into her mouth, rubbing gently against her own.

Hinata nearly screamed when he pulled on her sensitive nipple, her body going rigid for a second, then totally limp in his arms, shivering as she panted into his shoulder, the area between her legs suddenly feeling absolutely soaked. She had almost cum just from having her nipple played with and pulled. Her body had become so sensitive she wasn't capable of resisting him even if she wanted to now. "O-oh god....." She panted as her arms draped loosely over his shoulders. She was probably trying to push him away, but to someone as strong as him he could probably barely feel it.

He smiled softly, still kissing and nibbling at her neck,"Did you like that...?" he asked softly as his finger continued to play with her nipple,"Love to have these cute little nubs played with...?" He whispered as his hands moved, this time pulling gently on both of them as he moved, kissing her lips softly, but enough to make it so she couldn't scream loudly into the forest. He didn't want anyone to come around and interrupt them.

Hinata whimpered in pleasure, then before her brain could think of a response to his question, her mouth simply began speaking. "Y-yes....I liked that..." She panted heavily, biting her lip to try and stop herself from saying anymore. Her body was starting to open up more to him, her minds resistance was also starting to lessen to the point where she could no longer deny him, no longer deny herself the pleasures that her body was starting to crave. Her body was eagerly responding to his touch, her nipples hardened and the area between her legs growing hotter and wetter.

He smiled softly as she said that, nibbling on her neck,"Tell me... what more would you like...?" he whispered, his fingers still playing with her sensitive nubs. His hand moved slowly away from her chest, moving down a bit, ghosting over her inner thigh as he waited for her response, wondering what she would choose.

Hinata was trying desperately not to say anything, to just bite her lips and keep quiet, but her body was screaming for more, and what her body wanted was beginning to over-ride what her mind wanted. She knew something wasn't right, that something had happened to her, but there was nothing she could do about it, not until whatever it was wore off. "I....I want....you to touch me....down there...." She gasped as his fingers ran over her thighs, but still seemed to be teasing her. "Please....touch me....between my legs...I need it....I need it or I'll go mad..."

He smiled softly as his hand slowly slid up her inner thigh gently, he could already see how wet she had gotten, and he nibbled on her neck a bit,"How about you touch yourself?" he asked, moving and taking her hand, sliding it slowly down her pants and pressing her hand against her panties,"Since you want it so much..." he said as his hand moved up to rub and toy with her breasts, enjoying the warmth of her body against his, and knowing that she'd be his for at least the next two hours.

Normally that was something Hinata would never do. She had tried touching herself once before about two years ago, but she had been too scared after a few initial touches and had never done it again. But now....now it was going to be the only way to relieve this pressure that was building up inside of her. She panted as she felt her hand on her soaked panties, though rather than rub through them she just lifted her hand and thrust her hand directly inside her panties, letting out a loud cry as she found herself rubbing at her pussy furiously.

He smiled as he saw her, moving and grabbing her hand, slowing her down quite a bit,"Uh uh..." he whispered in her ear,"Slow... and gentle..." he said, his voice just seductive enough to make it sound like he knew what he was doing. He let his hands move slowly, caressing at her breasts as he nibbled on her neck, knowing he was torturing her with all this, but loving it just the same. He knew that her fingers would never be able to let her release all the pressure inside of her, but he'd let her figure it out on her own.

Hinata whimpered as her hand was made to slow down, but as she stroked at herself slowly she started to shake her head. "It's....it's not enough......I....I need more....please....I have to have more.....I don't know what but I need more....please....help me" She looked at him pleadingly, desperate for help, desperate for him to relieve the immense pressure that had built up inside of her.

He smiled softly as he nibbled and teased her neck, his hand on hers as she continued to rub and stroke at herself,"Hmmm... how should I help?" He asked softly, knowing she wouldn't know,"I can tell from your scent that you're quite innocent... like an island in the middle of the ocean... untouched... pure..." he said teasingly as he let her hand speed up just enough to keep her so close to the edge.

Back
Top Bottom