Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Fooling with Moms? Taboo Teachers?! Incest? Goblins?? & MORE? (NSFW Links)

Seranda

🎵 Fighting Evil By Moonlight 🎵
Hello folks.

Lately I have been swaying a bit more towards smut, but meaningful smut. I think storytelling is still most important, but I do love the element of sex in a story.

Your actual gender doesn't matter to me. If you want to roleplay, welcome aboard.

You can refer to my "main RQ thread" for do's and don'ts.

I will generally use this thread to boost what SPECIFIC craves I have, my main RT being more of a hub for the general outlooks of what I like.

Bumps here are not your usual "BUMP." I am constantly mentioning ideas I want to take part in most. So check them if you want.

I use drawn faceclaims 99% of the time, and am usually turned off by photographs of people. Especially celebrities.

I am a little bit mean. Sorry.

Despite individual ideas saying otherwise, all characters involved will be at least 16 years of age in order to comply with BMR's new rule #4, and I will not play any younger in accordance with site rules.

I have changed the title from Fx Male to Fx Any hoping to broaden my partnerships. Some of these stories can be played with futa females, or somewhere in between. We just have to discuss and see what works best. Please note that I will primarily be looking for male characters...

Your actual gender, gender identity, and preferences do not matter to me. We here to write and have a good ass time.

Let's get to it.

I do have a Discord now, please ask for it if you wish for us to speak there. Planning stages only. Can't have RP Master 382049 asking me to RP here, when his name is AppleSauce on BMR and I have no clue because no one ever indicates anything. Stop wasting my time.

Some kinks, since they seem to be very important:

Things I enjoy, but am not limited to:

Cheating
Incest
Age Gap
Size Difference (Slim and Heavy, Tall and Short, etc)
Buxom Women
Powerful Women
Women in Power
Office Settings
Fantasy Settings
School Settings
Some Loose Anime Fandoms (Naruto, Bleach, etc)
Loose Video Game Fandoms (Final Fantasy, Tekken, Street Fighter, etc)
Fandom Characters (with our own spin on them)
Sword and shield combat
Modern weaponry (Gun-Fu)
Service (YC serves mine or vice-versa)
The Underground (the world unseen by commoners)
Multiple love interests (usually for the male character)
Hypnotism or Charming (soft to absolute mind control)
Submitting to Desires - even if immoral
Mixed Races or Species
Average to large cocks (not including mega)
Average to large tits (not including mega)
Average to large asses (not including mega)
Coercion
Blackmail
Oral (both ways)
Tit fucking
Nipple fucking
Throat Fucking
Sex as punishment or humiliation
Schoolgirls
I Can Fix Her/Him Syndrome
Probably more, but I don't care to write it.

Will not do:

Pee pee, though a character peeing themselves out of fear is probably ok as it's not in a sexual sense.
Doo Doo - Yuck
The basic shit.

Babe of the Week is here.

A quick fifteen characters I a would like to write as (not entirely canon versions):

1. Masaki Kurosaki - Bleach
2. Marin Kitagawa - My Dress Up Darling - (BUSY BEING A HORRIBLE DAUGHTER)
3. Chizuru Mizuhara - Rent a Girlfriend
4. Camie Utsushimi - My Hero Academia
5. Camilla - Fire Emblem
6. Orihime Inoue - Bleach
7. Merlin - Seven Deadly Sins
8. Gruntilda - Banjo-Kazooie - (BUSY TORMENTING WOMEN)
9. Masane Amaha - Witchblade - (BUSY BEING A HORRIBLE MOTHER)
10. Miss Heed - Villainous - (BUSY MAKING SIMPS)

11. Kaguya Otsutsuki - Naruto
12. Delinquent (Female) - Pokemon
13. Nemona - Pokemon - (BUSY PLAYING WITH HER BROTHER)
14. Kaede Hozuki - ONIMAI: I'm Now Your Sister!
15. Lulu - Final Fantasy X

When I play as a character, it's never really meant for comparison. I try to keep some of their qualities, but throw in my own spins quite a bit.

Anime, Cartoons:

Naruto - play as Tsunade, Konan, Kaguya, Anko

My Dress Up Darling: Marin

Dragon Ball: Chichi, Bulma, Android 21, 18, Vados, others too.

Bleach - play as Orihime, Ikumi or Yoruichi, but all of the females are easy to consider.

Villainous - Miss Heed

Rent-a-Girlfriend: Sumi, Chizuru, Mami, Ruka, Yaemori

My Hero Academia: Camie

Saiki K- Mikoto

Witchblade: Masane Amaha

Kakegurui: Yumeko Jabami

Gleipnir: Clair Aoki

The Dragon Prince: Rayla

Seven Deadly Sins: Merlin, Jericho, Melascula, Elizabeth, Diane, Margaret (possessed)

Video games:

Tekken: Alisa, Xiaoyu, Asuka, Reina

Street Fighter: Laura, Juri, Chun Li, Female Bison

King of Fighters: Shermie, Luong, Mai,

Final Fantasy: Lulu, Tifa, Jessie

Mortal Kombat: Kitana, Jade, Mileena, Sindel

Fire Emblem: Camilla, Celica, Tharja, Aversa

Haven: Yu, Kay (female)

Pokemon: Nemona, Delinquent (female), Sabrina, Olivia, Shelly, Skull Grunt, this goes on all day.

A fantasy idea we can discuss:

Last of the Dragons

Two siblings, trained by their parents in their family craft. They were in the business of hunting monsters... namely, the dangerous, cunning and fearsome dragons. While their numbers have dwindled, the family had stayed in business taking in most of the requests as Dragon Slayers were slowly needed less and less. The family eventually grew into a small, budding fellowship, others joining and enjoying a modest, profitable and fulfilling life.

One day they received a request from a mysterious man. The most dangerous dragon in existence was Maldahar, the Black Dragon of Dark. He was slain, long, long ago. This man claims that Maldahar did have an offspring, and he was now of age and gathering power. Believing this to be some sort of ruse, the father refused, the mysterious man insisting, claiming to be from a far away land where this dragon may had first spawned. The dragon would bring ruin, and the man offered a hefty amount of coin.

The family accepted, preparing for three months before seeking out Maldahar's spawn. The entire brotherhood was there, finally reaching the reported place of the dragon's dwelling. The mysterious man met them there, laughing, louder and louder as he was swallowed by black flames, wings sprouting and his body turned to scales as hard as steel. Maldahar's son was upon them!

The dragon made short work of the entire fellowship, including the father and mother, who managed to destroy one of his eyes. Just the two siblings left, they hid while the heard the dragon stomp and consume those they have come to know as family. The son would avenge them, but not now. He was far too weak.

Maldahar's son returned to his human form and cornered them. Giving them an opportunity. "Let me take her... and you get to live. She will be cared for. She will be fed, and bathed, and sleep comfortably... She is my destiny."

Knowing her brother was moments from being killed, the sister agreed and begged he doesn't hurt her brother.

Agreeing, the dragon took the young man's sister growing huge wings from his back, slapping the young boy into the woods and taking off, not caring if the boy lived or died. He had collected his prize.

The boy was found in the woods by an old woman, and another young girl with her. They'd take him in as family, and assist him in any way they could.
---------

Something with Marin Kitagawa: Doesn't need to be related to My Dress-Up Darling in any way. We can discuss many variations for her and our story.

A Friend's Mother -

This is really open for discussion, mostly reliant on the taboo of having something with a friend's mom. The build up and available angles should be fun, and there are branches that can make the entire story longer and deeper than just a hook up - which is also fine. You DO NOT have to play as the male below. I will be taking the female drawn below however.

Miss Heed:

4701876-Miss-Heed-Reviruu-Villainous.jpg

Missheedtransparencia.png

tumblr-be3f2ed50f251b452b715e905ecb304d-e796ea0f-540.gif

More of an anti-hero than anything else, Miss Heed wants the entire world to worship her and do as she commands. I find her character design excellent, and her abilities are something I would like to explore. While we don't need to particularly play on the superhero aspects of the Villainous story, someone may break out of her toxin and seek revenge, or have liked her from the start. This could also be a tale of Miss Heed getting her comeuppance, as she could also see herself trapped by many of her victims after the effects of her toxin wear off. We could take this in a multitude of ways, I just want to play as her. Be warned that she is a somewhat spoiled brat streamer girl that to this point has basically gotten anything she's ever wanted. Some people cannot play with such personalities, so I can respect that. We can talk about it and tweaks can be made. This is my highest priority character as of 1/3/2022.

Sadie and Trevor:

Sadie is a recurring character which I use. She is normally promiscuous and flirty, a free spirit so to speak. Trevor is a younger man with a bit of self esteem issues, and having trouble with women. There is a bit of an age gap between them, and having met at their local gym, the two form an uncomfortable sibling like relationship that quickly takes a dip to something further. This may involve multiple partners for both Sadie and Trevor. Perhaps cheating and some degree of deception. Then again, it doesn't and it can be an uncanny romance between two very unlikely people. Also, the character name "Trevor" is just a placeholder. He can be named anything my partner wants. He does have to be male.

Roxanne Wolf:

Roxy
Roxy 2

She can be used in or out of the FNAF setting. She can be animatronic, full furry, or a blend of both. The story is generally open, though I do see her bonding with perhaps a younger partner who should be or might be tailored to be afraid of her, but she perhaps eventually ends up protecting him, and in some instances he can protect her as well. Roxy is my favorite FNAF character so far, followed by Puppet, Mangle and Glamrock Freddy. This is more of a character call out than a story post. I am sure we can piece something together whether you have FNAF lore or not.

We Are All Friends:

At least two males share sexual experiences with one mutual friend. It could be at the same time, on separate occasions, and for a variety of reasons. The plot is open to discussion, perhaps one of the friends does start to develop stronger feelings for her to complicate things a little. I have three characters that I would like to use for this based on what you'd prefer.

Char 1 (Somewhat smaller bodied)

Char 2 (Most Preferred)

Laura (Street Fighter)

Chloe (the goat)

Ikumi Unagiya is kind of a hidden gem (and MILF) in the Bleach series that to my knowledge didn't really get much screen time. However, what time she did have, she made count. I'd like to play as her either in the Bleach universe (likely with Kugo, Tsukishima or Ichigo) or something completely unrelated to Bleach.

Know her? Or is this your first time seeing this mom? Either way, we can set something up.

IMG_8146.jpeg

Orihime Inoue

F4erg18-WQAAOw-Dg.jpg

F4ep4-Po-Xw-AEHUIB.jpg

Doesn't have to be Bleach related. Art is too good. I need it.

Nemona and/or Paldean Mom

paldea-mother-pokemon-and-2-more-drawn-by-drunkoak-sample-36f80e9ef034c712d295143a2c4c54b5.jpg

nemona-florian-and-paldea-mother-pokemon-and-2-more-drawn-by-jo-an-sample-381a5a7afd2b1c47f274323bb8.jpg

So Paldean mom is like the hottest poke-Mom since Black/White and I think she's amazing. That being said, having her as a supporting characters as an apparently innocent friendship between Nemona and her son blossom, would be excellent.

I'm interested as playing as this beautiful green woman of culture and muscle. We can discuss specifics. Figured I'd put the images out there and let ideas stem from your minds instead of just my own.

original-drawn-by-cao-hong-anh-sample-8f9e5ef1d2acf5280909e8e4e7ed1a3b.jpg

Idea 1: An all female Orc tribe raid a human settlement not far from their village. These humans have a particular skill (fishermen, farmers, etc) but their land is filled with resources, and in truth, these lands belonged to the Orcs before the humans ventured out. Seeking only to take resources and perhaps a few slaves, one hateful orc and an equally hateful human turn the robbery into a battle, where the orcs overwhelmed them. Now burning the settlement to the ground, Selra (orc in image) finds a young man, quite fearful, holding a dull weapon in his hand as if to stand his ground. Selra doesn't wish to harm him, and tries to offer him protection, so long as he pledges himself as her own.

Idea 2: An all female Orc tribe and a town of humans are in truce. The orcs keep enemies regardless of race away from the small town, and the people provide the orcs with whatever resources they may need, including young men. Once a year, anywhere from five to ten young men are offered to these orcs, as orcs are highly compatible with other races for giving birth, and impregnating. Their numbers dwindling, this tribe needs young men to help them survive and live on. One of these meetings was marred by a trickster lord, who wished the orcs dead or enslaved. He plans to lock the few orcs they send in the town, and have them surrender, or killed.

Another Orc lady idea here. We can make something of the picture, or create a deeper story with her likeness. Sample below:

The image features a man spying on a orc as she bathes. This could be a one shot of an unlikely encounter. Or she could take him home after (even by force) and explain his new life. He could also keep coming back to that spot to find her waiting for him, eventually things changing up like him arriving and she not being there, but pouncing on him because it's fun.

E8r-Lf-MCUUAMc-Rv.jpg

Gruntilda (Banjo-Kazooie)

gruntilda-winkybunion-banjo-kazooie-drawn-by-katsuobushi-eba-games-sample-e23e0c3792bb9dec2ca1515c25.jpg

So Game Over Gruntilda is one of the best and most beautiful things to ever come out of the Nintendo 64. She can be used in a standalone RP where she creates a servant or even defeats someone sent to kill her and bends them into servitude. She rewards him with ass, but he is required to do evil things at times to preserve her beauty and retain... ass.

Bonus Plots:

A Private Goddess

YC belonged to a family of once famous (hunters/fighters/warriors/whatevers) who had gained a reputation through the quality of their work and how reliable they were. Generations ago, YC's great grandfather (or even before him) made a pact with a deity he discovered in hallowed grounds. Claiming to be a guardian for humanity, the union with this deity proved useful as she could amplify his abilities and gave him a form of companionship a mortal simply couldn't. Under the earth, an ancient evil stirs.

YC's ancestor passed away, the deity remaining the same age as she painfully watched him wither away in what to her was a blink of an eye. Immortality had it's curses. She'd take careful watch of his son, and his son, and his son, each doing their family's work and the deity guiding them, helping them, often, falling in love with them, then watching them return to the earth.

YC's grandfather done fucked everything up. Being overly ambitious, and hearing of this ancient evil from the deity, he opted to increase his power by tapping into the dark. When that didn't work, he tried to take divine abilities from the deity, a process which not only weakened her immensely, but also filled him with so much power, that he levelled a large coastal town, killing nearly one hundred innocent people.

YC's father tried desperately to repair the situation. Offering community service, charity, among other services. The people of the country wouldn't go for it. His people were now demons, and demons were slain. The goddess too weak to protect the family, YC's father was cornered in his own homeland and forced to watch his kin slain. The deity, whom had fallen in love with him as she had with so many in his family line, saved his only son, who had shown the least amount of promise among his entire family's line. The man was darted with arrows, YC the last remaining, the deity holding him close.

Several years have passed, the deity made sure to teach the young man. The ways of war, academics, and he may have picked up some abilities of his own. Due to his grandfather's mistakes, his family was eradicated, but the ancient evil was only swelling stronger, and now was finally the time for the deity to do what she was sent to this world to do.

The Bull:

YC is a handsome and well liked man, he works hard and seemingly has no vices. Sure he maybe smokes this here and drinks that there, occasionally maybe tries his hand at blackjack or poker but nothing consumes him. The nature of his physical work has given him a healthy and fit build, but he does something else, and it's something unique. This started when his old friend asked if he would do him the favor of spending a night with his wife. It perplexed YC and he brushed it away as a really bad joke. Turns out that there are many couples who are into this kind of thing, the husband or boyfriend sometimes watching their significant other being railed by another male, let alone one that could easily be considered superior.

It was a riveting experience, better still that the friend held no hatred, the wife seemed to really enjoy it, and their marriage only got stronger! Plus YC got paid, and pussy from a pretty woman!

Word soon spread that YC did this favor, and a couple of men were trying to contact him based on how well he was spoken about. He respected boundaries, protected himself and his partners, didn't half ass it, he rocked their fucking worlds, but he never lingered or tried anything outside of the job.

This all changed when he was asked to sleep with one woman in particular.

Brother is an Asshole!

This is a simple NTR like story where a lad meets a girl, they like each other, but his older brother comes to town just as he has to leave for some sort of event. This leaves the brother with the girlfriend, and he eventually drugs her, and takes advantage of her. For him to destroy the evidence, he's going to need to her to at his beck and call for the rest of the week, or he'll show the video to everyone.
*BONUS ROUND: The Brother is actually related to the girl, and not the guy, throwing a strong incest kick into it.

Teacher and Student (Masaki Kurosaki) - A generally simply teacher x student story with some twists. This is open to discussion, but I would love to use Masaki Kurosaki's younger version for this. This does absolutely not need to be related to Bleach in any way, shape, or form.

Caught at School

I was thinking of a student catching two teachers in the act. She threatens to expose them, but the teachers try to bribe her attention away from them. Slowly she feels about more of her power, zoning in on the male teacher, who really does have feelings for the female teacher.

First, both teachers must grant her perfect grades whether she shows up to class or not. Smart enough to not try anything dumb in school again, the student grows jealous of the female teacher and tells him that if she sees him with her in or around the school, she'll expose them. Eventually trying to fit herself in the female teacher's role, she becomes abusive as the web gets thicker and thicker.

It's a matter of time before she snaps. Other students make her jealous and when she's tired of him, he's almost certain that she will not only expose him, but accuse him of rape. He needs to find a way to sway her, or take her out of the picture. The female teacher hates the student for what she's doing to him, and any potential relationship with the man has to be kept secret, on top of knowing that he must entertain a spoiled bitch whenever she pleases. She'd never been one to contemplate murder, but it seemed the best solution to her.

The Shrine Fox

Perhaps this can be a story with a man who comes across a spirit either by mistake or something he prays to and protects. I thought the design was really cool and would love to hear some ideas.

My Co-Worker is a Smoking Hot Elf

The image basically speaks for itself. A possibly more light-hearted RP with perhaps the elf being a secretary instead of a co-worker. We can determine if elves are common in this world, but I imagine it would be more interesting if they were rarer. I don't usually say this, but her boobs look a little nuts, if that is turning you away, trust me, we can compromise there. They can be made smaller, even if my a little, to still give her a big bust without it being so outlandish.

My Friend's Girl

Pretty simple premise and can be hopefully played with a degree of tension and indecision. YC meets his good friend's girlfriend and she's all he's ever wanted in his life. Try as he may, he cannot keep her from his thoughts and dreams, and eventually human desire overtakes reasoning and morality. I intend to use Chloe (avatar at this time).

*Considering a variant where she is somewhat mistreated or disrespected by her boyfriend as many have shown a dislike to stealing a girlfriend from a friend. Which is admirable, but again, this is a role being played, not a reflection of your own morals.

It's a little disappointing.

Super Random Plots:

Incest between siblings. Here are some possible candidates. Some NSFW

Lady Nyx from Hades. With Zagreus, Hades, Ares or an OC.

The Corrupt Holy Woman

A woman blessed by Heaven, given abilities to heal, control the very wind, and destroy evil... finds herself relying on that very evil, to help her vanquish it. Captivated by demons and their realm, motivated by wealth and rank, this woman seeks protection and care from a lord. Whether he be a human or a demon, it makes no difference, the Heavens have blessed her with a most simple feature most men or demons can't resist, beauty.

A bit of a school roster for females I can play.

Neutral to Good Girls

Masaki Kurosaki
Chidori Kaname
Chizuru Mizuhara
Sumi Sakurasawa

Troubled Past/ Bad Reputation

Clair Aoki
Mikoto Auria

Popular

Yumeko Jabami
Marin Kitagawa
Galko

Tomboy
Tomo-chan

Not limited to these girls and they may or may not be played to match their source material.

Please PM me if interested.

Also I need this chick to be someone’s troublesome sister or daughter.

IMG_8006.jpeg

Other moms and daughters

FPUf-Vyz-UYAQl1s-J.jpg

drawn-by-enami-katsumi-sample-a7221cd2a24a306621e0202d8785c75e.jpg

Ey-D9-ADp-VEAcx0-M0.jpg

original-drawn-by-agawa-ryou-f3369b9fd623402ba0d92ee6538d043e.jpg

mizuhara-chizuru-kanojo-okarishimasu-drawn-by-tokkyu-sample-15330a4b7c9ac4027674929d60d052ec.jpg

original-drawn-by-agawa-ryou-f11982a1b4aba0124366c7e861c44e0f.jpg

Lots to choose from. Sorry.

Some additional mom ideas:

The pairings for these can be, but are not limited to:

Mother/Son
Wife/Husband
Aunt/Nephew
Wife/ Husband's Friend(s)
Wife/ Neighbor
Step Mother/ Step Son
Mother/ Son (from previous partnership)

Plus Size Loving:

I love me some plus sized boys, and I'm sure there are many boys who like plus sized women. As a character trait I honest very rarely get to play, I'd like to use this absolute cutie in an open scenario.

Rock Star Mom:

This sexy mom is a mostly successful guitarist in a band that's still sort of relevant! Having a celebrity level mother at home can be difficult, and she's really sexy and provocative at her shows.

Someone the male character knows, does Only Fans, or a service like it.

Mother
Sister
Daughter
Other Relative (Cousin, Aunt, etc)
Friend
Girlfriend
Ex-Girlfriend
Teacher
Classmate

It could literally be anything.

Many angles to it.

The goblin attached. Yeah I’m gonna need something with her.

Attachments

• F9wUewpXkAAcO_9.jpeg
    F9wUewpXkAAcO_9.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Feeling like I'd like a juicy story between MC and her boyfriend's/girlfriend's father. I think Chloe would work best for this. Can work with Marin as well.

Wanting to play as shy Sumi from Rent-a-Girlfriend. Maybe in a rental scenario. The other girls can appear too.

Still trying to cook with big boobie Orihime. Tough crowd sometimes.

I added an age disclaimer to the opening post. Can't go and get myself banned and shit.

A quick ten characters I a would like to write as (not entirely canon versions):

1. Nemona - Pokemon
2. Marin Kitagawa - My Dress Up Darling
3. Chizuru Mizuhara - Rent a Girlfriend
4. Sumi Sakurasawa - Rent a Girlfriend
5. Camilla - Fire Emblem
6. Orihime Inoue - Bleach
7. Merlin - Seven Deadly Sins
8. Luna - Epic Seven
9. Masane Amaha - Witchblade
10. Shermie - The King of Fighters

Orihime and Marin are now updated on the requests.

I think an incest story with a mom or aunt being handled by a younger male, and threatening to tell their father sounds like a very fun time.

ALSO: A dragon hunter who has caused the extinction of dragons has to move on to hunting something else. A very sexy heroine, kind of funny situation. Male character can be from an assortment of species. I'll probably get more details later.

Based on a very entertaining erotic adult game, Goblin Conqueror:

1697436682-872-Goblin-Conqueror.png
F5z1-Sw-Mb-UAAi-H9n.png

Last edited:
Always wanted to fool around with Talho. Did so many years ago but it was short lived. She's the perfect girl to ruin your life and take you down the path of degeneracy.

talho-yuuki-eureka-seven-and-1-more-drawn-by-satou-shouji-sample-6ead83c21384dc5efdddb684f5f6ad39.jpg

Updated the top 10

Last edited:
Good time as ever for some Delinquent from
Pokemon ORAS. The archetype is neat. Open to discussion. She doesn't have many images, but I’ll try

pawmo-and-delinquent-pokemon-and-1-more-drawn-by-ida-idalol490-sample-e6fa80ed8bbb3cb9b3ab486b77ffac.jpg

delinquent-pokemon-and-1-more-drawn-by-rob-ishi-sample-bc850cf34a88bdf924fd88635618f473.jpg

mightyena-cacnea-and-delinquent-pokemon-and-1-more-drawn-by-pon-yui-sample-b1f8f15cb97cfc786de4452f6.jpg

images-23.jpg

sneasel-nidoqueen-pokemon-ranger-and-delinquent-pokemon-and-1-more-drawn-by-kinjero-sample-f2ab5410c.jpg

minun-and-delinquent-pokemon-and-1-more-drawn-by-gingrjoke-sample-2ac08984887f5c5c2c6c13f3b07e8a05.jpg

Last edited:
Friends... Friends...

I cannot express this enough. Even in likeness, not even in a Bleach setting. I need me... some Masaki Kurosaki in my life.

b6d4b199-0d5c-48cf-8774-6822a0c4b411.jpg

Made a top 15 and phased out the old. Some are up and available again. Just because a character is taken, it doesn't mean I won't double up.

Marin, Delinquent, and I think it's time we added Kaede from ONIMAI into the mix. She's a the epitome of ridiculous anime girl, but she has layers, and feelings, and bazongas.

Kaede ⬆️ #14

Ashley Graves ⬇️ #--

(I would totally still play Ashley Graves though)

So many waifus. Everyone just wants the big muscly orc booty. May make some changes soon.

Clair Aoki sneaking up on the list. If you don't know her, shame.

So this character only existed in a couple of Taco Bell commercials were she got into gundam like machines to fight. I am interested in SOMETHING with her.
IMG_3270.jpeg IMG_3271.jpeg

Shrine Fox also up in interest.

Miss Heed is rising up again.

She ain’t ever going away.

Chocolate Mom did go away though. Not interested in the character anymore.

Last edited:
Shrine Fox (Blue Moon) ⬆️ #11

Reina (Tekken) ⬇️ #--

I guess no one wants to work with Miss Heed or Marin right now. Very strange.

Taco Bell anime girl (above) would be cool. Still got some fucked up Ashley Graves stuff... so many options.

I think I'm good with the 23 hour rule on this. Testing it.

Hear me out:

YC's mom, sister or daughter, does ONLY FANS.

Someone the male character knows, does Only Fans, or a service like it.

Mother
Sister
Daughter
Other Relative (Cousin, Aunt, etc)
Friend
Girlfriend
Ex-Girlfriend
Teacher
Classmate

It could literally be anything.

Many angles to it.

Ups and Downs:

Talho Yuuki (Eureka 7) ⬇️ #--
Shrine Fox (BMR) ⬇️ #--

Luong (King of Fighters) ⬆️#4
Yumeko Jabami (Kakegurui) ⬆️ #11

Last edited:
Hey, Demi from Fortnite is kinda hot.

Also have a monster slayer who we can have some fun with. Don't be mislead by the art, I can write her up as goofy or serious as we need.

landscape-comp.jpg

Demi-29-Outfit-Fortnite.webp

1697436682-872-Goblin-Conqueror.png

F5z1-Sw-Mb-UAAi-H9n.png

This beautiful woman is Laura from a game called fitness boxing 2. She’s perfect for milf, ex wife, instructor or client type rps, I dunno. She’s really hot!

I’m going to use my daily bump. A female student catching teachers in the act, and imposing her will on them, lest they risk being fired.

Hard to upkeep but a solid core.

Back
Top Bottom