Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ A Summer House Party ~ (NSFW)

Danny said, "Hey...this has been a weird day for me too, Erel." (@Flutterby) After all, he'd gotten his cock sucked by the very same girl, done shots off her tits, and seen Amanda- the literal opposite of a party girl in the dictionary- acting sloshed like she drank on the regular. "Want to pound it out? After all, you still have to collect from that bet we completed."

Meanwhile, Amanda, who couldn't find Kami (@alona98) anywhere, was getting increasingly worried that she'd freaked the younger girl out, and made her Black friend question their friendship with her antics. That was, until she heard the compliment from Deke (@greybishop). She was initially flustered by his words and his eyes on her chest, but managed to suppress blurting out the fact that, no, it was actually krav maga that she'd learned at the Stockholm Krav Maga Center one summer and blah blah blah, which almost certainly would have put Deke in one of what she'd guessed was his 37 grumpy moods. Instead, she smiled and said, "Thank you, Deke, that sounds good. See you around."

Then she was confronted by Madison's pure, voluptuous beauty, a mere foot away from the perfect bubbly ass she'd just about refrained from spanking, or the boobs she could happily let herself be suffocated by. And she giggled as Maddy's asks were just as cute as her assets. "Fred is my middle name- Frederikke for short- and my first is Amanda. I guess people get all sorts of names in Sweden, but my mom picked out my first name after my grandma, and my dad my middle name because it means 'Peaceful Ruler'. And I don't know any Pippis, but Paige (@AndNich123) seems to have vanished," she shrugged.

After that, she listened to Madison's next words carefully, her breath catching in her throat and her nipples clearly also riveted by the blonde Old Lady's statements as if she was a shaman dispensing wisdom, Amanda's pussy not far behind. She wondered if Madison could smell her arousal, and if so what she thought. But the undertones in Madison's voice (at least, Amanda thought they were undertones...she was still so new to all of this!) made Amanda, Fred, Wings, whatever one cared to call her, blush so hard she looked sunburnt.

Amanda walked a little closer to Maddy now, her chest starting to rise and fall a little faster before she replied:

"I'm glad you think that was badass, because I didn't feel particularly tough in that moment. Still, that's very nice to hear, thank you." She joked, "And thanks as well for the spare clothes. I'll try not to get these ones spilled on, or ripped up after they're used to tie me up."

She then took a moment and fidgeted with her glasses as her hazel eyes looked down at the floor nervously, before making her decision.

"I'm completely new to...partying," Amanda declared. She hoped that the subtext behind her statement matched what she'd thought Madison had put in her phrases, and as such would be well received. "But I'm very eager to join you upstairs, Madison, and have a fun time."

Last edited:
Madison squealed with glee when Fred said she wanted to come upstairs. “Oh Fred that’s so great! I hate partying alone. It’s boring.” Then the blonde took Amanda’s hand in her slender fingers, gave the young pilot’s arm a little tug and led the way through the crowd toward the stairs. Like in most old buildings the farmhouse’s stairs were narrow and Maddy went first, giving the younger woman a prime view of her lean legs and flexing glutes as she climbed up the steps – if Fred wanted to look that was.

On the second floor Madison almost skipped down the hallway, then spun and ducked into one of the bedrooms. When Amanda looked in she could see that unsurprisingly it was on the small side, furnished with a simple old twin bed, nightstand and small dresser; all the furniture was wood as were the floor and walls, and a couple of small pictures were the room’s only decoration. The bedroom was clean but a little dusty, and came across as something you might see in a bed and breakfast that had seen better days. As Maddy pushed the door closed she tried to sound serious as she spoke to Fred. “This is a private party. Member’s only!”

Then the blonde grinned at Amanda as she chattered away happily. “There’s some extra clothes in the dresser, but I don’t think you need those till after we party.” As she spoke Madison dipped her fingers into a vest pocket, pulled out a little ziplock of white powder and showed it to Fred almost proudly. “Deke said I’ve been doin’ a good job and set me up for free! But I’ll share with you, ‘cause you’re way more fun than Shanice. And kind of cute too.”

Madison turned away and pulled a small mirror out of the nightstand’s drawer. After she’d wiped it off and carefully tapped some of the powder onto the mirror’s surface, she sealed the ziplock back up and pocketed it. Then she used a small plastic card to divide the powder in half, and shape both halves into long, thin lines. Finally the blonde got a short, cut down plastic straw out of the nightstand and offered it up to the other woman along with a big smile. “Here, you can go first Fred! I tried to make both lines the same, but if one’s bigger you can have it. You’re the guest at my party after all!”

“I’m glad I’m not partying alone tonight either,” Amanda grinned as she got a perfect view of Madison’s (@greybishop) pert bottom while going up the stairs.

The bed was cute, like the one she used to sleep on in the cabin her and her dad lived in until she was 12...nice and small too for when her and Madison had to get closer. To share body heat or- otherwise. “Ah, a private party. My favorite kind,” Amanda then purred as she followed Madison inside and heard the door close behind her, being sure to sashay her hips a little.

Her breath clipped again one minute later, but not for the reason she thought it would. Madison had laid down the gauntlet for the good girl by laying out what clearly was cocaine. She took a few seconds to consider it; knowing that if she did this, she would almost certainly get laid down by Madison...but at what cost to her health? Her reputation with her father? Her future in this country they’d both worked so hard to get and stay in? And for what? One night of ecstasy with a woman she barely knew?

“I don’t think either of us will need clothes for this party,” Fred winked after making her choice, casting all doubts to the wind. Then she halfway pulled down her panties slowly, giving Madison a view of her hairless mound and the tops of her butt cheeks. Then she bent over, took the proffered straw with one hand, and pulled her panties down over her hips, kicking them off to reveal her delicate, equally bare, and very pink pussy lips in case Madison wanted to take a look.

With that, Amanda snorted the slightly larger line of cocaine up her right nostril, coughing a little bit as it came in very fast but recovering well from that to smile and say, “Thank you for your hospitality. I think I have the perfect way for you to do the next line.”

Now she laid down on her back on the bed with her legs spread to steady herself, almost immediately experiencing more sexual arousal than she could have ever dreamed in her life, an antsy feeling that made her squirm with delight, and an intense sense of warmth and wellbeing as she made herself vulnerable to the sexy bartender. To complete her plan, Amanda now laid the mirror with the remaining line of coke on her firm diaphragm, just below her breasts.

Then she grinned at the party organizer, “How about it, Maddy? Want to come in for the landing?” She could feel a volcano of words bubbling up but kept it to just the corny piloting joke.

Last edited:
Madison bounced on her feet and actually clapped her hands together when Amanda snorted the line of coke; “Oh Fred, I just knew you’d be cool to party with!” The blonde watched with a happy expression on her face as the young Swede next kicked off her panties and stretched out on the small bed with the mirror on her stomach. Then Maddy sat down next to Fred so that the side of her silky ass was pressed up against the younger woman’s thigh, picked up the straw and quickly tooted up the other line; as she leaned forward the blonde’s full breasts swayed out of her vest towards the younger pilot’s smaller ones, but didn’t quite touch them.

After that Maddy wet a fingertip, transferred what little of the powder was left on the mirror to her full lips with a smack, and finally put the mirror back on the nightstand. Then she looked down at the other woman with happiness in her eyes. “The guys always get the best shit.” But she frowned a little before she went on. “The landing is down the hall Fred. Why would I want to go there?

Maddy seemed confused for a moment but then sat back and openly checked out the nude young pilot’s body before she asked Amanda something. “Do girls still shave in Swedeland?” The question might have been prompted by the neatly trimmed landing strip on Madison’s mound, which everyone at the party had seen for hours now. Then the blonde shrugged. “It doesn’t matter, I think you look nice.”

Maddy leaned forward once again and took off the younger woman's glasses, put them on the mirror and then brushed a few stray locks of Amanda’s darker hair back behind her ears. That done the biker chick looked down at the young Swede and gently asked another question in her serious voice. “Have you ever been kissed by a girl Fred?”

---By Request---

Madison posing on a poser's crotch rocket at the beach, showing off her "I'm a serious grown up" face:

Deke's Madison 04a.jpg

Fred (this was quickly becoming a truer name to her than Amanda, especially when uttered from the lips of one as gorgeous as Madison) wondered if she’d died and gone to heaven once Madison’s ample ass cheek touched her thigh. She would have believed that if Madison’s boobs had fallen out of her vest, since she’d already seen Madison’s strip with hunger in her eyes, and Madison’s massive mammaries would confirm her ticket to paradise. However, she was still very pleased at their proximity to her own, rapidly rising and falling chest.

She also had to giggle once her fellow partygoer misunderstood her joke about landing and then complimented her waxed nethers. Then that changed to a gasp of delight after Madison touched her. Granted, it was just a touch of her hair and a removal of her glasses. And thankfully, she was nearsighted rather than farsighted, so she could still see plenty clearly and plenty of the busty angel in her immediate field of view. But no girl had even done that much before.

For the coup de grace to Amanda’s innocence, Madison asked Fred the question of a lifetime.

“N-No, never have,” was all she could pant.

Last edited:
Knowing what was coming, knowing what she was in store for, Paige couldn't get away fast enough. She didn't want to be anywhere near the show that was certainly coming. It was in that haste that her attention wasn't focused where it should have been. Colliding into yet another person, she threw up her hands, ready to be doused by a drink, only to be surprised when she remained dry. Lifting her eyes, she came face to face with one of the ( @xavierrol ) guys she had seen on stage. "Y-Yeah. I'm
fine thanks. Are you....alright? I seem to have a habit of running into people tonight. I'm just glad neither of us had a drink. That would have been messy," she laughed.

"You were pretty good up there. I was thinking about trying to talk to someone about booking you guys for a private party. I host them here and there, by invite-only of course. Nothing like this," she continued, looking around the show that was unfolding all around them. "Then again, who does," she asked, looking back to him.

As Amanda (@CasualVelociraptor ) tore free from her apparently paper thin pilot's shirt and kung fu'd some guys nuts, Chase counted the money, pocketed the band's $200. True to his word he stuffed Amanda's half of the surplus into the ass side of her panties. At about that time Erel (@Flutterby ) was sucking Trey's cock clean and getting rimmed by some dyke. "We gotta play another set." He told the now sated drummer who nodded in agreement. Erel had barely gotten to stand up when she was propositioned by yet another guy (@CasualVelociraptor ) but Trey tugged on her chain. "She belongs to the band and we gotta go play." He said with a not particularly apologetic tone.

Austin was still making eyes with the girl he ran into (@AndNich123 ). "Yea, yea, I'm great, even better now." He smiled sheepishly as she complimented the band. "Well you found him." Chase usually booked their gigs but Austin wasn't about to turn this one over to his lecherous friend quite so soon. "Yea this is a bit off the rails but everyone seems to be having a good time. Wait till the sun goes down, it will get wilder." He said half amused but then not sure that was quite what she wanted to hear. "You play or sing?" He asked as suddenly Chase had a hold of his arm and ready to drag him to the stage. "Come on with?" It was half question half statement as he knew they had to go play.

Up on stage the started a new set. They gave Erel (@Flutterby ) a tambourine to bang against her naked hip to the beat and keep her big tits bouncing much to the delight of the crowd. As they got rocking a bit more, Chase shoved her into the crowd where she crowd surfed as she was groped and fingered. Trey had fastened the far end of her chain to the stage so she couldn't get too far, unless of course her collar came off.

Madison smiled at Amanda (@CasualVelociraptor) as she stroked the younger woman’s cheek and spoke to her softly. “It’s lots of fun. Here, let’s try …”

Maddy leaned forward and pressed her full, warm lips against Fred’s; the kiss started off softly enough but soon the blonde’s pink tongue was licking the young pilot’s lips, then gently pushing into her panting mouth to explore further …

As Madison’s tongue danced with Fred’s the fingers of one of the blonde’s hands began caressing the Swede’s smaller breasts; Maddy also teased the younger girl’s swollen nipples, and eventually shifted her mouth to lick and suck on them both directly.

Once she’d had her fill and covered the young pilot’s chest with saliva, Madison leaned back and looked down at Fred with bright eyes and a grin on her face. “How was that sweetie, did you like it?” Then the blonde reached out and rubbed the backs of her fingers over Fred’s belly, tracing downwards as she went on speaking. “Would you like me to keep going? Keep on … kissing you?”

Last edited:
At Trey's words Erel grinned and shrugged to the young man Danny. " Sorry but not really interested at the moment, I am rather enjoying helping out the band. " @CasualVelociraptor She followed Trey @xavierrol when he pulled on her chain and stepped up on the stage looking out over the crowd of people staring at her naked body.

When they handed her a tambourine she hoped she could keep up the rhythm and not miss a beat, she's never been particularly good at keeping a rhythm . Her breasts are bouncing and swaying as she danced a bit while tapping the tambourine on her right hip. Surprisingly she doesn't do to terrible before she's shoved off the stage into the crowd.

Feeling hands grabbing and groping her as she crowd surfs has her blushing before being surfed back to the stage and dropped back on the stage unceremoniously. She stood there for a moment shaking her ass and dancing around her breasts bouncing as she began to try to keep time with their music with the tambourine again.

“It’s a lot of fun. Here, let’s try...”

Amanda had dreamed for years about what the first woman to ever kiss her would say. But somehow, that simple sentence sent more chills across her body than all the elaborate prose she’d composed in her private journal. The fact that Madison (@greybishop) was stealing, not just her first kiss with another woman, but her first kiss period made Amanda able to be molded more into the Fred that Madison wanted her to be: sweet, compliant, adventurous, all for her.

And then Fred was shown French kissing for the first time, and the Swedish brunette accepted the cultural exchange by melting closer to her sexy teacher’s bosom as her own bust was sucked and played with exquisitely. One hand on the barkeep’s back, still covered by the vest for some reason, and the other tangled in her hair were her only anchors to reality as the cocaine threw a hundred sensations at her at once and she writhed in euphoria already.

Fred then groaned when cold air hit the saliva on her stiff and aching nipples as Madison’s expert, comforting mouth finally had mercy on them.

She wanted to say, full of desperation, “Did I like it? Did I like it?! I’ll die if I don’t kiss you again right now!!!”

Instead, she shivered at the blonde’s hands on her tanned thighs, her hands now floating onto the pillow above her head, and said, “That was the best moment of my entire life.”

After taking a moment to sprawl out across the bed, Fred sighed, “I need to keep kissing you, Madison, and I don’t want to stop until we both pass out. And...and, if it’s not too much to ask, I’d also like to see what you have under that vest. To hold you skin to skin. Please.”

Last edited:
Madison frowned a little as she replied to Amanda. “But it’s cold in here. And I like my vest.” The blonde seemed to think a bit and then her expression brightened as she went on. “But if it means so much to you Fred, sure.” And with that Maddy slipped the vest from her shoulders, folded it neatly and also put it on the nightstand. Then she turned back to the younger woman, once again brushed some of the young pilot’s hair back and then gently took Fred’s face in her hands. “I’m glad you liked it sweetie.” Then Madison planted another soft kiss on the Swede’s mouth and as she did, pressed her full breasts up against the younger woman’s more petite ones …

After their mouths parted Maddy began kissing her way down Fred’s body. The blonde’s lips passed along the younger woman’s breastbone and down to her navel, then Maddy shifted around so that she was lying on her stomach at the foot of the bed between Amanda’s spread legs. The kisses continued going down to the young Swede’s shaven mound, but then the older woman bypassed Fred’s lower lips so that she could focus on the young pilot’s soft inner thighs. Only after all that did Madison begin kissing Amanda’s slick, open vulva …

The older woman started on Fred’s puffy outer lips and then moved to the Swede’s inner labia. There the kisses turned to gentle licks as Maddy’s pink tongue once again flicked out to tease the younger woman and the tip also probed into Fred’s vagina for a bit. Eventually though, the older woman’s mouth found the swollen bud atop the younger one’s slit and began kissing, licking and gently sucking on the young pilot’s clitoris. But suddenly Madison stopped, and looked up at Fred with concern on her face.

“You have cum before sweetie, haven’t you? Maybe when you were playing with yourself? You know what that is right?” Maddy paused and seemed to think for a bit. “That’s what we call an orgasm in America, I don’t know what you call it in your country.” Then her face brightened back up. “So you just go ahead and cum when you’re ready, that’s why I’m doing this. Don’t be shy, this is a private party.” That bit of sage advice dispensed, the blonde lowered her mouth and resumed orally pleasuring the young pilot. Madison took her time, and as she did seemed to follow every twitch and shift of Fred’s body, letting the young Swede guide her to all the secret spots she liked to have stimulated. And apparently to help Amanda relax, Maddy also slipped her hands under the young girl’s legs and found her hands, and held them gently as her warm, soft lips and tongue focused on Fred’s clit …

Fred gave a muffled moan into the kiss that Madison bestowed after taking off her vest, to show her appreciation for the unfettered view of her sapphic mentor’s heaving breasts. She also wrapped herself more tightly along Madison’s torso with both her arms and legs, as if to pledge to be the one to keep Madison warm in the absence of her vest. The breathing situation became tighter once Madison pushed their breasts together, but still Fred hung on. Until it became clear that Madison was maneuvering further south on her equator and needed the room to do her work, which Fred granted by letting herself go limp again.

Fred had been so sensitive and besieged by sexy people all night that she was surprised she didn’t climax immediately upon Madison’s tongue blessing her pussy. Heck, she was giving herself points for not succumbing at the kisses on her thighs, let alone her pussy. And the sucking of her clit and lips, the tip of Madison’s tongue exploring her sex shot so much dopamine straight up to Fred’s brain that she started swearing in Swedish, and gripped the sheets beneath her hard to make this moment last as long as possible, to keep the crossing of Amanda Frederikke Nilssen into full, raw, passionate womanhood from becoming a memory just a tiny bit longer.

“Interestingly, the Swedish word for orgasm is also orgasmmmmph,” Amanda was just about able to spout before the older woman’s mouth made contact with her firm clitoris, pushing the snooze button on her brain and ending all her resistance to the inevitable peak of her pleasure. So, instead of a detailed explanation of how she had masturbated plenty but was not sure if she’d ever climaxed before, Fred just nodded vigorously towards Madison’s advice and began moaning her heart out.

Without any words, Fred tangled her hands in Madison’s hair to keep the biker’s head firmly lodged in between her legs. Gently pulling it up and down to direct Madison’s mouth all over her pussy, and bending her legs back or up as necessary too. Several eternities passed as stars exploded behind her eyes, and her arms collapsed into noodles by her sides.

Fred didn’t know until it happened that the most erotic moment of the night was Madison enfolding her delicate, bronzed hands in Madison’s own, finally relaxing them. It gave her the permission to let down her last walls, to surrender to her desire, as well as the safety and reassurance she craved most about this. This combined with the final barrage of kisses and licks on her pussy sent her over the edge at last.

And as her hips bucked, her whole body alive with the electric shocks her orgasm sent up and down her spine, Fred called out, “Ohohohohohhhhh, fuckfuckityshiiiit MADDY! I’m cumming!” and leaked her thick, tart juices onto Madison’s waiting mouth.

“My God, Maddy...that, that was the best first time that I could have ever dreamed of. Thank you,” Amanda panted. “I- will you-? I want to learn how to do that same thing to you.”

Last edited:
"Come on with?"

Her eyes widened at the question. 'Did ( @xavierrol ) he really just say that,' she wondered. Shaking her head slightly, throwing caution to the wind, she followed him quickly. The two were carving out a path through the people. So it was an easy trek to the stage. She wasn't sure who it was, but she felt someone's hands taking her by the arm and helping her up onto the stage. Turning around, she took in the view. The crowd was more massive than she thought. Being among them, you couldn't really appreciate just how many people had gathered here at this party. She nodded slightly, smiling broadly. "Incredible," she whispered. "This is so....unbelievable." Though she wasn't looking where she was going, Paige began to back up slowly. Her steps were still careful, silent, as she gingerly stepped on the stage. It was as if she were afraid of disturbing the band. Closer she stepped towards the band, the instruments, and the mic. The crowd knew the band was about to play. They almost seemed to be getting restless. She could feel their energy. It was addictive. She had been to karaoke bars before, singing along to a few stray drunks, but nothing compared to being on this stage, looking out at the vast amount of people that were cheering for music. It was stronger than any drug she had tried or any drink she had ever tasted. Her smile grew. "I....love rock....and roll."

She heard the band begin to play, and the smile quickly faded as she turned to face the band. Her mind was screaming, 'No! No! I don't sing. I play the piano. I'm not a singer.' Silently she stared at them, her mouth still closed. The beat was growing stronger, and she knew the song all too well. Turning to face the crowd, they too seemed to know the song. She stepped closer and laced her fingers around the mic. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes and the lyrics took flight from her mouth. One after another they came. Though her voice was low at first, she grew more confident, and finally, she opened her eyes. It wasn't a terrible disaster. They were not booing her off the stage. There wasn't anything being thrown at her. The crowd seemed to....like it. Her smile grew as she continued to sing, hitting the chorus, and raising her fist in the air. Her other hand gripped the mic tighter as she began to move. Her hips found the rhythm, and she began to show the crowd exactly how well she could move. The song, the energy, it was all flowing through her. Her facial expressions became focused on the crowd, and before she knew it, she had snatched the mic from the stand and made her way to the edge of the stage. She was pointing into the crowd, moving her body to the music, she was....free and enjoying the moment. It was something she could never thank him for.

* The song she's singing is of course, I Love Rock and Roll *

Madison’s lips and tongue kept softly teasing Fred (@CasualVelociraptor), as if the older woman was trying to coax the young girl’s O out for as long as possible. But all too soon she stopped and after planting one last kiss on the young pilot’s shaved mound, Maddy slipped from between Fred’s legs and laid down beside the Swede; given how small the bed was the two were pressed tightly together and Madison had to wrap an arm under the girl’s neck for them to both fit.

Their noses almost touching, the blonde smiled at Fred with bright eyes. “I’m glad you liked that sweetie. You did just great. But yeah, if you feel up to kissing me back already, I’d like that.” The older woman gently pushed on Fred’s shoulder, as if to suggest the young girl should try kissing something other than Madison’s mouth. “My body’s the same as yours, so if you just do what I did, you’ll be fine …”

Being gently licked through her aftershocks of pleasure and then supported in the arms of her curvier blonde lover extended Amanda’s dreamy, lackadaisical state of bliss for a while. Madison (@greybishop) saying that she did “just great” was even more of a boost, causing Amanda to nuzzle her nose against the other woman’s with glee.

With the cocaine still rapidly coursing through Fred’s system, however, it was only a matter of time before she’d want to do something, and that was triggered by Madison wanting Fred to give her reciprocal pleasure and suggesting where her head should go. Fred got the hint and would delve into her hot, wet core soon, but she had planned what it would be like to go down on another woman for a long time and wanted to take her time.

She gently rolled Madison on her back now, laid flat across her front until their breasts and hips were touching. Fred smiled, “Sorry, I’m just a little nervous because you’re so incredible that I want to do a good job of giving every inch of your body the worship it deserves. But you’re right, our bodies are the same, and that’s really helping me relax.” To prove it, Fred happily kissed her lips and face.

“Mmmm...my angel,” Fred purred onto Madison’s collarbone once she gathered the courage to begin kissing it some minutes later. “Are you proud you made me a woman tonight?” Now she was at her breast bone, kissing and licking the sacred valley between her mounds as she gently brushed the soft undersides of her tits with curious thumbs. “You should be, because I’ll never forget how adored and protected you made me feel in every moment. Now it’s my turn.”

The horny nerd wasted no more words, spared no more time in imitating the wet and sloppy sucks to Madison’s breasts and nipples that the blonde had visited upon her. Meanwhile, Fred moved her hands all over Madison’s firm belly and back, slid her sleek swimmer’s legs in between Madison’s toned ones, and began pressing her thighs into Madison’s crotch, feeling her wetness but not humping with abandon.

Once Madison’s nipples were well and truly hard, Amanda mostly moved her kissing to her stomach and hips while cupping large handfuls of her ass, but also liked to rear up to revisit Madison’s chest, face, upper arms, and shoulders on occasion. On those visits, she would lathe Madison’s nipples with plenty of attention, but Fred also lightly tugged on Maddy’s pouty lower lip with her mouth, lifted up her chin to kiss it, popped her ass up so Madison could grab or spank it if she wanted, and even delicately wrapped her hand around Madison’s throat once, mostly to strum along her windpipe with a thumb.

Finally, Fred reached Madison’s thighs and vagina and gasped in awe, still very much the romantic Amanda underneath all this new carnal knowledge she was gaining.

With that, she said, “Maddy, you’re so funny and sweet and caring and simply the sexiest woman I’ve ever seen. I want to party with you like this and sleep in your arms for as many nights as you’ll have me” in between kisses on her mound and thighs that were getting closer to the target each time. “Can you teach me how to use my fingers on you while I’m...tasting you? That way, you can let me know once you start to get close, and then I can see your gorgeous face and kiss you as you cum for me.” With your juices on my lips, Amanda thought to herself.

Fred now became monastically silent, then knelt in the garden of her desire and spread Madison’s feminine flower open to lick and stroke. That was, apart from her pants of delight and the moans reverberating from her chest and into Madison’s pussy as she tentatively but eagerly explored the older woman.

Last edited:
Madison purred as Fred (@CasualVelociraptor) explored her body, and there was also a lazy smile on Maddy face as she raised her head to answer the young pilot’s final question … which almost cancelled out the note of impatience that’d crept into the older woman's voice.

“Sweetie you’ve fingered yourself before, right? Just do that for me gently, and that’ll be fine for your first time.” Then the blonde’s head rolled backwards onto the pillow and she moved her feet so that her lean legs were spread just a little bit wider …

“I...actually...haven’t,” Amanda admitted with a sigh. “I tried putting tampons inside when I was younger, and that hurt too much, so I just play with my clit and lips or hump a pillow. But I have seen girls fingering each other in porn, so...I hope you like this, and will like to finger me too, so I can take so much more.” There was so much more she wanted to do to Madison (@greybishop) as well- rimming, spanking that killer ass, pounding her with strap-ons- but those would hopefully happen in time.

Now with marching orders in hand and her eyes on the prize, Fred winked, gave a lustful smile and got to work. Kissing the little tuft of pubic hair on top of Maddy’s strong mound first, Fred drew her right pointer finger along the thin, puffed pussy lips, collecting arousal on her finger, spreading it all over, and then finding Madison’s entrance faster than many guys, certainly any virgin guy, could have hoped.

She then sucked on the labia as she played with the outside of the hole with the pad of her finger like she liked to do to herself, and circled around Madison’s clit as it rose- like a tiny penis, she thought with a bemused smile. But there was no room for thought any more. Instead, her instincts made her caress the bundle of nerves with her delicate lips, with some flicks and swirls from her tongue, in an attempt to emulate Madison’s sucking that had given Amanda ecstasy. Her next move to push her finger inside to the first knuckle, then the second knuckle, and then finally Madison’s wet cunt greedily swallowed the rest of her finger.

Fred’s pride at doing this removed her inhibitions, and she began moving this newly empowered digit in and out, twisted it inside her, and stroked the top of Madison’s walls in a beckoning motion that she’d read about, especially a small, spongy spot that seemed to maybe be the G-spot of myth. Once she got more confident in her fingering skills and in Madison’s reactions, Fred had a second finger pounding the biker’s wet slot in concert and her free hand groping the American woman’s ass or breasts, and was kissing all over her face, darting to her nipples or her clit and back again when they needed her mouth.

She did her best to vary the pace, to give Madison stretches of intense fucking followed by slower thrusts. But she could sense that Madison would explode on her fingers soon as her pussy started gripping them more tightly.

So now that the moment of truth was near, Fred spoke for the first time in a while. The hand that wasn’t banging Madison now petting the back of her head, a loving look in her eyes, and a gentle but firm tone in her voice that surprised even her.

“Oh, Maddy, I can feel that you’re close and that’s making me so happy. So don’t hold back. Cum for me, baby. Cum for your girl!”

Then she continually peppered her with kisses, watching Madison’s face for when she peaked as she fingered her prone lover harder.

Last edited:
Madison’s hips twitched and the rest of her body shuddered as she gasped and moaned softly; it seemed that Fred (@CasualVelociraptor) had been able to coax a nice little orgasm out of the older woman. The blonde laid there quietly for a time as she caught her breath, then reached out to coax the young pilot to once again snuggle with her closely; “That was nice sweetie, c’mere.” As they lay together basking in Maddy’s post-orgasmic glow, the biker babe idly stroked the younger woman’s hair as she gazed contentedly across the room …

---

Deke was leaning back in a chair, his boots on a small table in the room up on the second floor with the solid door. As he leafed through a catalog of bike parts he periodically glanced over at the screen of a laptop sitting on the table. The top half showed a mirror and a Club vest sitting on a wooden nightstand, but the bottom now displayed Madison and Fred cuddling again in the little bed. The blonde was looking straight at the Nanny Cam concealed in one of the pictures on the wall with a dreamy little smile on her face, but then the biker noticed her free hand was also giving him the finger as it lay tucked up close against her side where Fred couldn’t see it; that made him laugh and shake his head as he muttered “Fucking Madison.”

Most everyone thought the blonde was an airhead but Deke knew better. Maddy might’ve been forgetful and clumsy, but she could also be more than a little clever when she wanted to be. The best example of that was the time she’d picked up a lady cop interested in women at a bar; they’d eventually smoked some crack together and the Club was still making money off of it, since it turned out the cop managed an evidence storage room. Frank had been so happy that after awhile he’d given Madison a new bike as a reward, though she still couldn’t ride despite a shit ton of lessons from Billy.

As Deke put down the catalog he made sure the laptop was still recording, then minimized the cam pictures to create a folder to store the video file in; as he did he thought about who might be interested in this little show if it came down to it. The cops probably wouldn’t, since it’d been obtained through ‘inadmissible means’ and there was no way to prove what the white powder really was. But Fred’s daddy almost certainly would be, as would the parents of all the kid’s Fred’d flown out to the Ranch that night. And probably every other potential customer of daddy’s company too. And the administration of whatever school Fred went to. And the Federal Aviation Administration for that matter. And whatever company insured her daddy’s business; the list just kept on going. Especially if some concerned, anonymous citizen were to allege Fred had flown after doing the coke. The biker thought for a minute and then a title for all the Internet posts popped into his head – “Teenage Pilot Flies High With Biker Babe Before Flying High With Passengers.” It was a little wordy but Deke imagined tens of thousands of dudes would check out the posts just to see Madison alone; maybe it should be “…Naked Biker Babe…” Yup, Fred would be in a world of shit if this ever got out.

Of course it didn’t have to come to that, since they were all gonna be great pals now and pals did favors for each other. The Club would keep the video nice and safe, and Fred would fly a few brothers around periodically, no questions asked, especially when it came to their luggage. Hell she might even get a few free dime bags out of it once in awhile, and get to keep sleeping with Maddy too if the blonde wanted and Billy said okay. Shit, someone interested in underage gash might even pop Fred’s cherry eventually; Deke had no idea if that was Billy’s kind of thing but did know some of the other guys were into it.

Deke created a folder for the video called ‘Helicopter Tickets’ then stopped recording so he could save and back up everything; what they already had was more than enough, but he also didn’t want to risk losing it either. Then he locked up the room and went downstairs to talk to Chrystal and Shanice; he told the other women Maddy had done a great job and could keep the rest of the coke, and also that they should send someone up to get the blonde back to work. After that he grabbed another Torpedo for himself and wandered back outside, whistling the happy little song he’d remembered from that weird old movie under his breath. But then he got a little closer to the stage and heard someone belting out a familiar tune (@AndNich123) in a voice that would’ve made old Joan proud …

---

A few minutes later another girl named Trinity started calling out for Madison in the upstairs hallway. After Maddy answered she gave Fred a quick peck on the lips then disentangled herself from the young girl and climbed out of bed with a sad little expression on her face. “Sorry sweetie, I have to get back to work.”

After the blonde pulled her vest on she rummaged around in the room’s dresser. “Let’s see if there’s something in here that’ll fit you.” Eventually Madison came up with a cropped white tank top that would be snug even on Fred, a flirty pink miniskirt that would just cover the Swede’s ass and a pair of platform flops that matched the skirt. “Here, these should look cute on you. Sorry, no undies to go with them, that’d be bad hygiene.” The blonde giggled and offered a little wave as she went on with “Hi, Jeanne!” before adding “Or I guess you could wear your old panties, if they’re dry now.” Another giggle. “Or not.” Then Madison gave Fred another quick kiss and was out the door, calling “Maybe we can party again sometime sweetie” behind her as her pear shaped ass disappeared down the hallway.

Fred right about now had gone from feeling like nothing was going her way and she was being suffocated by this country she didn’t understand to glowing like a fiery star. From her orgasm, yes, and from the coke as well. But also the facts that she’d had an unforgettable, magical first time and brought the most beautiful woman in the world to climax to boot. And any fears of getting in trouble for drug use or for sleeping with an adult melted as Fred being held so snugly against Maddy (@greybishop).

Inevitably, they had to part, and Fred sighed at that, but the one thing that Bosse had told her before they packed up their simple, rural lives and gambled everything on the American Dream was, “America is the land of opportunity.” And even though she’d gotten plenty of opportunity tonight and somehow pried victory on her pledge to lose her virginity from the jaws of defeat, she also needed to take her opening to help support her and her father’s company. After all, she was already thinking about taking a gap year to give them more time to save for her college, especially since they were living in California, the most notoriously high cost of living state in the country aside from New York. The more money she could raise to get into any school she wanted, the better.

Just after changing into the top and miniskirt, Fred giggled with a silly grin, “I’m going with Hi Jeanne as well, since you soaked my panties so well that they should be rinsed off first,” while flipping her skirt up for Madison’s amusement, then remembered her glasses. After getting them, and putting the money she’d gotten in her skirt pocket, she untaped a small business card that had been curled around the right temple of her frame and then took off down the hallway.

“Ah, what fun to be walking together, Maddy, since I’m headed this way also,” she purred as she slipped the business card into the front pocket of Maddy’s vest, resisting the temptation to pat the pocket and by extension her breast.

“I definitely enjoyed our party and would like to do that again sometime, but I also was thinking...first of all, here’s my business card to give to the club if they ever get tired of riding around on hogs all day, or need anything delivered by private air mail.” For a girl who believed in the fundamental good of humanity at large, she had no illusions about people, as her and her dad flew all sorts. That was just Hollywood, and they never asked questions once the cash was flashed.

“Perhaps we too, could maybe go for a, um, walk together in the woods in the morning, once everything’s out of our systems. Maybe even a private flight if you want a great view. And lastly...could I work behind the bar with you tonight?” She unbuttoned the top buttons of her shirt to expose more cleavage in preparation for such. “A few friends of mine are there, and I...admit I also liked having so many people look at me like that, earlier. Like they look at you.”

Who are you becoming? You coke-fiend, alcoholic criminal slut?! her conscience yelled from the back of her head, but she silenced it.

Fred blushed, hoping she didn’t talk the bustier blonde’s delicate ears off. It was all true, though, especially since she did still feel guilty about not reconnecting with Kami (@alona98) as well as Danny, and wanted to check in with Paige (@AndNich123) on her search for Lucas and why this was so important to her. Heck, if Erel (@Flutterby) was done banging every dick (including Danny’s, she’d heard!) around here, maybe they could talk; about what she wasn’t sure, but somebody as adventurous as Erel had to be interesting!

She didn’t have entirely pure motives; sex with Madison had been phenomenal and working in close proximity at the bar would hopefully lead to them partying the night away. But by asking her out, she also hoped to get to know Maddy as more than just the wild, seductive bartender who had run off with her V-card. She had no hopes to or would even want to take Maddy all for herself from Billy, but perhaps Amanda could finally well and truly be herself around someone. If they were friends who fucked and did coke, all well and good, but Amanda was patient. If she could eventually fall for Maddy...and get love from her in return?

Then this would truly be a weekend to remember.

Last edited:
Originally Kamilah was gonna offer herself as a replacement for Fred but she said she would do it. Kami stepped back and let it happen but the kicker was she was livid, not scared because of how the band member spoke to her. Midway through the boobie shots. She asked for another drink, saying thank you she headed out by the pool sliding off her shoes and dipping her feet into the pool, just people watching.

After calming down and finishing her drink she got up, grabbing her shoes she made her way back inside to go look for Fred only to not find her. She walked upstairs to look for Manda since she dipped in the middle of the boobie shot fiasco. She started looking around opening doors and looking in the rooms she opened one door only to see that older dude from earlier.

“Hey, have you seen Freddy?” Kami asked “you know what nevermind” (@greybishop)
She turned around and looked in another room and saw Manda and some other chick going at and silently closed the door and went downstairs.

She leaned against the wall next to the stairs and waiting for Manda to come down or someone to come over and talk to her she was bored and didn’t know anyone there.

As Fred waited for Madison’s (@greybishop) reply to her request to tend bar, Amanda waved at Kami (@alona98) excitedly. Then she gave Kami a “one moment” sign with her finger, as she definitely needed to talk to her but didn’t want to be rude to the older woman.

Madison was a little surprised when Fred (@CasualVelociraptor) caught up to her, but only a little. It seemed as if the Swedish girl was almost magical, kind of like a character in some Harry Potter story who could do whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted. Like with the business card she had just given Maddy; where had that come from? The blonde had seen Fred was only wearing her panties and glasses when they went upstairs; maybe the young pilot carried a business card in her panties for some reason? That would have been a little strange but …

Then Madison took out the card, looked at it and realized it was all curled; that made Maddy blanch a little. Had Fred rolled the thing up and hidden it in her vaj or ass? The blonde knew some girls hid drugs that way sometimes, but a business card? But the card wasn’t all moist and thankfully wasn’t stinky either, so it really was quite the mystery to Maddy – and since the blonde didn’t like mysteries she decided to just stop thinking about it.

As they walked down the stairs the biker babe replied to the young pilot’s final question first. “You’ll have to talk to Chrystal about working behind the bar Fred, she decides all that kind of stuff.” Then Maddy noticed Amanda waving excitedly at the pretty black girl in the red top (@alona98); “I’ll mention it to Chrys, but you’ll have to ask her yourself. Have fun with your friend sweetie, she seems nice.” And with that Madison went back to work the bar, drawing appreciative looks from plenty of newly arrived guys and some gals as well as she slipped through the throng wearing only her Club vest …

Fred wasn’t going to lie; it was a little bit rough not getting any answer to her other questions. Perhaps Maddy (@greybishop) simply hadn’t heard over the din of the barn crowd? No, that couldn’t have been it, since she heard Fred’s last question...Okay, so maybe it was just that Madison needed a little more time to process things before getting back to her. After all, she had just concluded hot, vigorous sex with Madison, who was busy with the bar. Maybe they’d meet up again after the other kids found their sleeping arrangements.

But for now, she just said to her gloriously nude lover, “I- I’ll be sure to talk to her then, thanks! See you later, Maddy!”

“Heeeeeeeyyyyuuuh girl!” Amanda now shrieked and glommed on to her dearest Kami (@alona98), clearly look very ruddy in the cheeks from alcohol and red in the eyes and nose from cocaine. “So sorry we haven’t gotten a chance to catch up. How the heck are you?”

Austin gave Paige (@AndNich123 ) a smile as she soaked in the fun of being up on stage. It was one of the biggest crowds they had played for and the mood was wild. He felt a bit between thrilled and frightened, it was the kind of crowd that could get out of control pretty easily, but that also made it pretty cool "Just have fun with it." He told her as he strapped on his six string and the band set her up with a perfect song, if she was bold enough to jump in. "Better give them what they want before they come up here and take it." He suggested to her as having seen one naked girl on stage, the one with clothes on had better share some kind of talent if she wasn't going to show her tits.

"Louder!" Chase shouted more harshly from behind her as he puts his hand out to reel Erel (@Flutterby back on the stage from her crowd surfing. Sex, drugs, and rock & roll was indeed the secret to a good party. "Now wiggle your ass and bend over to give em' some cleavage." Chase instructed between songs. They did have a keyboard for her which Trey played a few songs but was mostly unused. It gave her a good view of the crowd without having her on full display where guys might get more ideas about her. It was a good set but as it wound down Trey and Chase gathered around Erel's chain and began to lead her off the stage towards the band wagon. Austin gave Paige a hug. "You were great, I'm proud of you." He held her for perhaps a bit longer than he should for someone he had just met, but really did enjoy the feel of her body against his.

The set came to a close, and ( @xavierrol ) Austin embraced her. At first, she didn't know what to make of it. Paige wasn't a touchy, feely sort of person. Hugs were not in her vocabulary. The moment his arms took her in, her eyes widened, and her own arms hung limply by her sides. Her eye darted around as if she were waiting for the other shoe to drop. Slowly she began to see no such thing was going to happen. The warmth from his body began to melt into her own, and Paige slowly lifted her arms to return his embrace. "Thanks," she told him. "It was....fun. I haven't ever done that before. Well, not in front of a large crowd like this." The embrace held on for a bit longer than even she thought it should, but it was okay. Strangely, she found she was okay with it. In fact, she actually enjoyed it. It was actual, real contact. Only when she felt his arms begin to loosen their hold on her, did she pull away. Tucking a strand of hair back behind her ear, she scolded herself. The action made her feel like a nervous schoolgirl, and to be frank, she hated that. "Thanks. Really. I'd be up for it again sometime. Maybe even play a little something for you guys if you like." Truth be told, she could have stayed up there talking to him, the crowd going insane behind them for a while, but the real reason she came here tonight was bearing down on her. "But I gotta go. There's something I have to do. I'm sorry. It's not you. It's me." Again she scolded herself. "That sounded so....I'm sorry. It's the truth though. I have something I have to do. Another time maybe."

With that, she turned away from him and headed off the stage. The scene with the girl on the leash drew attention, making her stop for a moment. She couldn't help but wonder why. Why do some girls find that being treated that way is arousing? Why do they carve it? Why do they crave submitting and giving up so much control? It seemed so inconceivable that it was pleasurable. She glanced over to Chase. The things he had been yelling, his tone, even how he handled the poor girl on the leash made her want to go over to him and punch him in the mouth. Her fist even balled up, but the more she watched him, the more she decided he wasn't worth the effort. Still, she wasn't going away without voicing her opinion. "Thank you," she said as she took a drink from a random guy that passed by her. He paused only to look at her, smile, tell her it was okay, and then go about his way. Slowly she walked over towards where Chase was for the moment. "Hey you," she called out. "That was a hot set. Next time keep your advice to yourself though," she told him before dousing the drink in this face. "Believe me. You need to cool down. Don't ever tell me to wiggle my ass and bend over to show 'em cleavage. That might be how you have to get people to notice you, but that's a problem I don't have and make no mistake band boy I am not some freak on a leash for you to command." She dropped the cup, smiled, and turned, walking away and leaving him behind. Certainly, she felt she would make him angry, but it didn't matter to her in the least.

Back
Top Bottom