Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ A Summer House Party ~ (NSFW)

Feeling restless Erel climbed out of the pool not bothered to put back on her clothes ,she roamed the party looking for some fun, big bad boys, pretty boys, guys of any color excited her. She let her violet eyes linger on one man in particular.
He had dark hair and a gorgeous body, she honed in on him naked, smiling and practically purring she runs a hand down his chest ." Hey there gorgeous, wanna have some fun? " she gave him a come hither smile and licked her lips,her eyes caressed his body. @CasualVelociraptor

Danny Ruen was chatting up a cute, nerdy white boy with glasses- basically Amanda if she had a penis, he thought to himself with a smirk- and then was suddenly ambushed by a naked woman (@Flutterby) who touched his chest.

“So, uh...hey, you?” he wondered nervously. “I’m Danny, and I have plenty of fun doing lots of things. But if it’s what I think it is, I’m sorry, sweetheart, whoever you might be. You’re drop dead gorgeous, but I play for the other team.”

With a glance at the guy next to him she grinned and raised an eyebrow. " I could make you both feel good" she mummered softly. Pinning Danny with her stare.
Erel grinned and shrugged as if to say so what. " come on gorgeous give it a whirl let me taste you" she licked her lips deliberately and raised her right eyebrow at him. " what would it hurt? A good blow job can brighten anyone's day" she done everything in her power to convince him short of rubbing her naked body against him. I am Erel by the way, I want you to know who's name to cry out when I make you cum."

“I’m ace, so thanks, but no thanks,” the other boy smiled, leading Danny to sigh. He liked messing with people, so the nerd now said, after rubbing Danny’s shoulder reassuringly. “Still, let’s make this interesting. How about, if you suck Danny off in five minutes, he has to fuck you, but if you lose, you’ll have to offer to go down on a girl.”

“I’ll take that dare,” Danny said as he pulled off his swim trunks and exposed his thick, eight inch long uncut cock. That was its length when soft, however.

“Round one- fight!” his asexual friend joked.

Erel contemplated for a moment. She was not really into girls but she was pretty sure she could get him off in five minutes. Her expressive face showed her inner turmoil after a moment she said softly" okay deal..but I know I can get him off so this will be fun."
She looked down at his flaccid cock and licked her lips kneeling in front of him. " care to start a timer?"
The other guy started a timer and Erel quickly engulfed all of Danny's flaccid cock into her mouth teasing and circling the head her tongue making broad strokes as she began to slowly bob her head trying her best to excite him. She reached up with one hand lightly teasing his testicles as she sucked him deeply into her mouth,eager to please.

Her cocksucking didn’t do anything...at first. Then about thirty seconds in to the timer, he groaned when Erel played with his testicles, making his cock harden to his full but still eight inch length (since he was a shower, not a grower) in her eager mouth. To make it fair to her, he closed his eyes and imagined it was a guy doing this, but then groaned, “Oh, giiiirl, what witchcraft!” and stroked her hair.

Erel moaned low in her throat the vibrations of her moan would flow through his cock in her mouth she tangled her tongue along his length as she sucked him.
Her tongue resumed teasing his slit and making broad strokes up and down his now erect shaft. His hand in her hair encouraged her to push him deeper into her throat.

Madison looked up from what she was doing as a nerdy looking girl with glasses (@CasualVelociraptor) started talking to her in a strange accent; the girl had mentioned Deke and that got the blonde’s attention. Madison was still wearing just her vest and seemed to be enjoying the looks she was getting from most of the guys and some of the gals as well; in part that was because she knew no one was going to lay a finger on her if she didn’t want them to. The garment she wore wasn’t technically a set of colors since it lacked the big patch with the Club logo in the middle of the back, but it did have the two curved rockers with the Club name and Chapter on them; that marked her as being with the Club and under their protection, even if she wasn’t a voting member, a brother – she was an auxiliary, just like Chrystal. Well, maybe not just like Chrys, since there was definitely a pecking order among the aux’s, but still …

As Maddy set up nerd girl with a pale ale and a Torpedo for Deke some other chick (@AndNich123 ) started talking and asked for a drink too, “the good stuff.” Since they seemed to be with Deke or at least know him, Madison got a can of the Hop Bullet reserved for the biker and the prospects and poured that into a cup as she listened to the two talk; nerd girl was apparently a virgin named Amanda and the other one, who was talking all tough like she was all experienced, was Paige …

Another woman from the Club brought more cups over to Madison as Amanda and Paige really started talking to each other. The newcomer had skin the color of milky coffee, short curly black hair and fine features; her figure was nowhere near as full as Madison’s, but there was definitely some muscle on her if her arms were anything to go by. In addition to her vest the other woman wore a tight white t-shirt that contrasted nicely with her complexion, snug blue jeans and a pair of cute ankle boots. She just listened to the two girls with a smirk as she helped Madison work, but then frowned when one of the two mentioned she was looking for someone. Wiping her hands off Shanice poured another Torpedo into a cup, told Maddy she’d be back and then walked away from the kegs …

---

Outside Deke just laughed when he heard the intel. “Thanks darlin’, but I think I’ll be fine. I’m not Cal after all.” The biker nodded his head back towards the house. “The foreign chick looks like she’s still wearing her training bra, and trying to figure out which hole the tampons go in. And I doubt her friend is much better, no matter how much shit she’s talking.” That brought a little grin to Shanice’s face, and since she was normally wrapped very tight Deke thought he’d follow up on that. “You’re doin’ good tonight Shan, no shit; you take care of us, we take care of you right? That's how it works. So would you do me a favor and keep an eye on Madison for me? You know how she gets when she’s drinking. She can keep shaking her ass all she wants since she seems to enjoy it, but make sure she remembers who it belongs to in the end. Got it?” The woman’s grin broadened just a little as she replied. “Sure thing Deke, I’ll keep an eye on her. And … thanks.”

---

As he sipped at his fresh beer Deke thought about one other thing Shanice had mentioned – that this Paige chick was looking for someone named Lucas. He doubted she was a cop and there were no brothers in the Chapter named that, but he did know a nomad named Lukas who rode the region for the Club looking for opportunities to … expand their brand. He’d been through town about a year ago and Deke had liked the guy; he was also a vet and had gone back to the sandbox to work for Blackwater until he got caught up in all the Nisour Square massacre bullshit and ended up unemployed. Picking up his beer Deke stepped off the porch and started wandering around; besides looking for some cell reception, it was probably also time to see if any of the guys needed more product …

Once he was done with his chores Deke noticed the purple haired pass around (@Flutterby) on her knees, bobbing her head on some Asian dude’s cock; that didn’t surprise him in the least, but did remind him to go find the band (@xavierrol) and “suggest” they add Free Bird to their last set. So with that thought in mind, the biker headed over towards where the stage was …

---Bonus Content---

The Nisour Square massacre.

Last edited:
Much to his surprise, Danny groaned, “Yeah, suck it, you dirty girl,” and started slowly fucking her face as the laps Erel’s (@Flutterby) tongue was making up and down his shaft made him pant and buck a little. Never had he ever thought his first blowjob- his first anything- would be with a girl. But she was talented, and he was a virgin, and a mouth was a mouth, so he knew he wouldn’t last long. Plus a chant of “SUCK THAT DICK SUCK THAT DICK” and some approving glances from several guys who clearly liked what they saw made him feel sexy like nothing else. And then he shoved his cock down her throat and yelled “EREL!” as his balls tightened and unloaded their contents, with two minutes to spare on the timer, making the crowd go wild.

Amanda, for her part, had been talking to Paige (@AndNich123) for a while, but now her attention was immediately drawn to her best friend and the very sexy, very naked girl devouring his penis. Her collar began to feel very warm upon looking at her, which she could easily blame on the lighting in the barn, so she pulled the hem of her grey shirt up above her toned, tanned midriff and tied it a bit behind her to cool off. This accidentally caused the right lacey bra strap of her...decidedly not for training bra to fall down her right arm and out her short sleeve, which Amanda sheepishly corrected. What she didn’t realize was that such a loose shirt had hidden her figure, which was now getting more stares from boys and girls alike that she was oblivious to.

Okay, even though the world is messing with you right now, pull it together, Amanda, she thought to herself, even though her panties were absolutely soaked through with arousal right now and her nipples could cut diamond. She waved goodbye to Paige for now, but had a feeling that she’d see that enigmatic, sultry girl again, and get sucked into a scheme of some kind.

“Ah, there you are. Your drink, noble warrior,” Amanda cried after picking up the drinks and tracking down Deke (@greybishop) coming back by the stage, circling back to the Valkyrie and Viking theme he clearly liked. Then she raised her glass to cheers, tossing her head back (which showed off more of her tummy and the underwire of her bra) and taking a powerful swig of her first drink. She was keeping her cool- or at least, attempting to- while it burned her throat. Hoping all the while that she was walking that fine line between just innocent enough and not too innocent as she said, “That was a good recommendation, thanks.”

“Enjoying all the live entertainment?” Amanda then jokingly winked as she pointed to Erel slurping down Danny’s cum. She noticed he’d been having cell reception troubles still, but didn’t want to pry unless he asked for her satphone. So instead she added, “And speaking of which, after all the hospitality shown to us here, I’d love to help you with any setup for the band backstage, or anything else you might need.”

Amanda didn’t wink or overly smooth out her voice or anything to make him think (she hoped) that she was laying it on thick, but she was certainly willing to help him with anything backstage, before or after the band, technical or not.

Last edited:
The band rounded out the set with more contemporary stuff, sprinkled with some well known classics that helped keep everyone happy. Austin was out front, singing and playing guitar and keeping the crowd engaged as he usually did. Flashing his smile in a way that nearly every girl in the crowd would think he was smiling just at her. They wrapped up the last song of the set and he noted the big biker that had waved them in coming round, always good to keep the management happy. "The Ranch is rockin' tonight and the party has barely begun, we're gonna take a short break to check out all the lovely ladies." He took off his guitar and went to see Deke @greybishop . "Definitely, every night we play Free Bird usually towards the end and always after dark." He was basically eager to please and the slender singer certainly didn't want any trouble with someone like Deke. "Anything else just let us know, if we can play it we'll knock it out, if we can't shit we'll make somethin' up." He said good naturedly as he talked with the burley biker, though his eyes were already scanning the crowd for female company.

Trey hooked up with Chase to work the crowd, scanning from up on the stage as Chase put on the recorded music at a background level. "Purple Hair eh, she shouldn't be too hard to find." Though as they both looked there was a near rainbow of hair colors out there. Trey wasn't quite as successful with the girls as Chase often was though he liked to think it was because he had standards though it was also that he had trouble focusing on any one long enough to bed her. Trey was Austin's older brother but he wasn't as socially adept as his little brother. He and Chase had met during their rather short college careers, their love of playing music bringing them together. It was parties like this that made it all worthwhile, though Trey might have been the only one who thought he might do this for a living.

Trey and Chase stuck together, Austin made his way on his own.

Erel stopped when Danny came and excused herself disappearing into a crowd to look for Chase, she wanted to see him again. She's still naked and searching the crowd. She decided to head towards the stage in case he's still up near there.
She started shouting " Chase?! Chase?! " as she cut between people and tried to go against the flow of traffic to find him.
Usually she only hooked up with a guy once but she didn't get enough from him before he had to run off and be on stage.
Once she reached the front of the stage she was tempted to climb on the stage to talk to him but some big jerk wouldn't let her on the stage.

Chase and Trey were about to head off stage right and disappear into the crowd but at the last moment Chase heard his name being called. He turned and there was purple hair trying to climb up the stairs stage left. He nudged Trey. "I'm pretty sure that's her." Chase said with a laugh as he saw Erel arguing with one of the toughs who kept the riff raff off the stage. "We gotta talk to the bouncers, keepin' a perfectly good naked girl off the stage, should be a firing offense." Trey said getting a laugh himself out of the scene.

The two friends side stepped their way towards Erel. "She's with us." Chase told the bouncer as he kissed Erel familiarly but she didn't taste quite like she had earlier. "This is Trey." He said as he slid an arm around Erel's still naked waist. "I guess you left your clothes at the pool?" Chase said, getting an eye full of Erel's hot body. "It's a good look for you." Trey said, getting an eye full of her as well.

"We were just going to get some beers then, you know relax a bit. Want to join us?" Trey asked, offering her an arm like a gentlemen even as he ogled the girl's naked body.

Paige nodded as ( @CasualVelociraptor ) bid her good-bye. It wasn't like they were best friends. They truly weren't even acquaintances. She simply wanted to give her a friendly word of advice. The brief exchange had left her mind racing, but it was clear other things had captured Wing's attention. She couldn't help but laugh slightly at the scene unfolding. It was garnering more and more attention. Why wouldn't it? A naked girl sucking a guy's cock? Of course, people are going to watch. She couldn't figure out if the girl was a sex addict or simply someone looking for attention any way they could find it. "Geez. Somebody should tell her to jump back in the pool and try to wash the stench of slut off." It wasn't like she was opposed to sex. Sex was good. Sex was fun. Sex was a necessity to help stave away the boredom. Perhaps someday if she ever met 'the one' then sex would take on a whole different meaning. Until then, she was going to enjoy the meaning it held now.

"Thanks for the drinks Maddy," she said, turning and raising a glass to the blonde ( @greybishop ). "Kickass party too. You guys sure do know how to party and take care of people around here. That's really nice to," she continued, once more gesturing to the vest. "Real badass. Those aren't easy to come by I'm sure. I'm sure you earned it and the respect that comes with it. Killer," she finished widening her eyes slightly before turning and heading away from the bar.

The drugs that floated about were not of any real interest to her. If she wanted to delve into this, she could do it at home. If she wanted to was the key. One is not friends with someone like Ms. Prescott, her friend from back home, without being introduced into this. It had provided a good way of life for her back home. Prescott was known as the person to go if you wanted to have a good time, and that wasn't simply limited to drugs either. Paige had kept her distance from the financial aspects of her friend's life, but that didn't stop her from receiving an education nonetheless.

She made her way out back, towards the stage and the crowd that was completely sucked into the music. Amid the sea of faces, she couldn't help but wonder if Lucas was one of them. There was no way she was going to know or even find out. She had the thought of jumping up on stage and yelling his name into the mic just to see what would happen, but as the naked girl from before was being pulled back, she quickly realized that would not be a good idea. She could of course, as one of the guys from the band to make some kind of announcement, but what would they say? 'If anyone here is names Lucas, this girl here is looking for you'? No. Lucas would literally have to run into her to find him. She began to think that the Madame had been crazy to suggest this. She began to think that maybe she should just go home. "I am never going to fucking find Lucas! Where could he be," she shouted in anger and frustration as she turned to head back inside, bumping into someone, something, that was as hard as a brick wall. It didn't take long to realize she had spilled her drink as well as what this person was holding as well. "Oh fuck," she shouted. "I am so sorry. I should have looked..where I was..going." Her words slowed as she saw Wings ( @CasualVelociraptor ) and him ( @greybishop ). "Well fuck me," she said, literally stunned. "What are the odds," she asked Wings. "A shit ton of people and I bump into you and him. Sorry about that," she told him, realizing the drink was now a distant memory. "I can get another one if you want. I know I'll be going back to get another one," she laughed. "I can't find Lucas, but I can bump into you two no problem. I really am sorry. I can pay for the cleaning bill, get you a new drink, suck the drink off your chest, whatever you want," she teased. Her expression changed when she noticed the drink also spilled on Wings. "Well, crap. Looks like I got both of you. I really am a walking disaster tonight. Got my mind on finding Lucas so much. Maybe I should just go. Keep looking for Lucas. Think the band will let me up there to ask if he's here," she asked jokingly.

Last edited:
After talking with the band Deke wasn’t all that surprised to be ambushed by Fred (@CasualVelociraptor ) on his way back to the farmhouse; she came bouncing up like a happy little puppy and starting going on like she was back home at Santa's workshop, playing Dungeons and fucking Dragons with all the other nerdlings. ‘Noble warrior?’ he thought. Seriously? The biker started to wonder if the kid had been dropped on her head as a baby … but finally decided to cut her some slack since she’d gotten him a beer, had one herself and was also showing a little more skin now – maybe there was hope for her after all. “Uh, yeah, thanks Fred.”

Deke had some of his IPA as Amanda pointed at the pass around blowing the Asian dude; the little nerd seemed all hot and bothered by the free show, which tracked just fine with Shanice’s intel on her. Bands had their groupies, cops had their badge bunnies and bikers definitely had chicks hungry for biker dick; Fred’s hopelessly obvious comments made it painfully clear she fell into the last category. But Deke wasn’t about to go down that road with Fred just yet. It wasn’t that he was squeamish about popping some kid’s cherry, or had any problems with her looks; she wasn’t bad looking and seemed to have been hiding some curves under her nerd uniform. It was just that Deke had other plans for little Ms. Smorgasbord and her daddy’s money and helicopter, which meant he’d be stringing her along for awhile to see if she had the right … mindset; her getting him the beer he’d asked for was a good start, but just the tip of the fucking iceberg he planned on running her into. To that end it occurred to him to suggest Fred show him her chopper instead of going to look at the band’s speakers and shit … when some other chick (@AndNich123) ran into him and spilled his beer all over his colors.

Deke’s first instinct was to knock the chick’s head off. Not because the spilled beer really mattered to him all that much; his colors never got washed, and over the years had been soaked with as much beer and sweat and blood as Maddy’s clothes had been earlier. No, it was simply because that was always Deke’s first instinct. But then the newcomer apologized real quick, started yapping almost as fast as Fred did and mentioned she was the one looking for Lucas – which meant she was Fred’s little friend Paige. So Deke got himself under control and just smiled all friendly like. “No harm darlin’, I ain’t made o’ sugar. But sure, you can get me a refill next time you go get one.” The biker looked from one girl to the other. “So, you two know each other? This a friend o’ yours Fred?” Deke let his question hang in the air, waiting to see what the two had to say for themselves …

Erel hugged Chase,pressing her naked body to his, and returned his kiss before turning to look at Trey, he was cute but she didn't know what to think of him just yet.
When Chase asked if she left her clothes by the pool she nodded an affirmation . " oh shit, my hard cider too, I bet that's gone by now" she bit her lip giving Trey a sideways glance as he took her arm like a gentleman and she wasn't naked. She giggled slightly and let them lead her wherever they want.

She might be willing to give beer another try if it meant keeping two sexy men by her side. She wrapped an arm around Chase's waist as Trey held her arm. Noticing a few looks from others, envy from the girls towards her and envy from the guys towards her two companions.

Danny went to look for Erel (@Flutterby) to submit himself to her victory. After all, he’d taken his curiosity this far; might as well go all the way, right? And not ask questions about what this meant and yadda yadda until later. Of course, some of this was the alcohol taking the driver’s seat of his young, impressionable mind, but he didn’t care. He was having fun and so, he hoped, had she. And who knows, maybe one of the band geeks he’d seen her chase after might be willing to experiment too.

Meanwhile, Amanda gasped as she got another drink- this time, one spilled on her by Paige (@AndNich123). And so, while totally red in the face, she took off her ruined shirt, wrung it out, and was now standing in front of Deke (@greybishop) practically half naked. Mainly because her jeans were tight in all the right places and her areolas, the only part the bra definitively covered, were straining against the silky fabric now, leaving little apart from her innocent, damp white cotton panties to the imagination. She then processed what Deke had asked for a few seconds. All the while pretending to be totally disaffected by the situation and playing it cool even as she was so rooted to the spot she was afraid she might turn into a tree like Daphne.

“Paige here is an acquaintance from school, but she’s pretty cool in my book, for what it’s worth coming from nerdy little Fred,” Amanda responded, arms crossed over her chest, which felt warm from the alcohol and her excitement, and which she inadvertently pushed up.

Or maybe not entirely by accident. Still, it looked purposeless enough to her pickling brain.

“Y’know, while Paige is getting you a refill...” Amanda trailed off, nodding at Paige to do so because she needed time alone with Deke, then biting her lip before continuing, “perhaps we can go back to my chopper and I can change into my uniform.” She wanted to say that she’d normally fly with it on, but had decided to wear her civvies today since she was with “friends”; thankfully, she realized she shouldn’t prattle on, as her point about changing in front of him had been made, and concluded, “I can probably also find a flight jacket for you to wear while your shirt is drying. If you want. But even if you don’t, it would be nice to have the pleasure of your company.”

Or the company of your pleasure, in the dark remained unsaid. But Amanda hoped that she got across her point while, once again, not seeming desperate or playing too hard to get.

Last edited:
Deke looked at Fred (@CasualVelociraptor ) as she peeled off her wet t-shirt; the kid wasn’t wearing a training bra after all and seemed to have been hiding a pretty decent rack that she was now trying to make look bigger. Maybe she’d even put on her big girl panties for the party that night instead of her Hello Kitty ones. “So you two go to school together?” The biker thought about Fred’s proposal for a sec but then decided to dismiss it for now; as cute as she might have looked in a stewardess’ uniform doing the ‘coffee, tea or me’ thing, bros before hoes wasn’t just some dumb saying to him and his brothers. He hadn’t been able to even text Lukas as he wandered around, but now had a chance to find out who it was clumsy Paige (@AndNich123) was looking for.

Still speaking to Fred, Deke went on as he fingered his colors. “Thanks for the offer pumpkin, but these don’t come off just cause a little beer spilled on 'em. But you go change if you want to.” Then he decided to cut the girl some more slack and glanced at her tits for a second. “But I think you look real nice just the way you are now.” Then he turned back to Paige. “So darlin’, you and Fred are buddies huh? You fly out here in that chopper of hers? Not too shabby, huh?” The biker paused for a moment before he went on. “So, who’s this Lucas fella you’re tryin’ to find? Lots a guys here tonight, but maybe I know him …”

She tilted her head slightly at his words. There was a part of her that wanted to give Wings ( @CasualVelociraptor ) what she wanted. She couldn't deny being envious of the fun she could clearly have with this one. She was sure he was an animal in bed. His body, though fully clothed, gave way to thoughts of what he must look like beneath them. Still, she had come here with a purpose. Wings was someone she had simply made a deal with and paid for her services. Her reason for being here came first.

"Sorry Wings," she told her. "The ( @greybishop ) man asked a question, and I fully intend on answering to the best of my ability." She couldn't imagine him knowing Lucas. Even if he did, what kind of person did this make Lucas? Was he a biker as well? Young? OLder? This only made more questions arise. There was part of her that wanted to ask Wings if she wanted to go put on a jacket or something, giving her time alone with the biker. She held back. Stepping between a girl and what she wanted wasn't something she wanted to do. Literally bumping into him had been an accident, but now that it was leading to this conversation, she wasn't sorry, and she wasn't backing down.

An idea came to her. A smile spread across her face. "You know Wings, how about one for the record books?" She pulled her phone from her back pocket. Her thumb worked quickly to unlock the device, and with ease, she pulled up her camera. In a matter of seconds, she snapped a photo of the two of them together. "Now if nobody would believe you would be a biker, there's proof." The truth of the matter was she wanted a photo of the biker's patches. "There wasn't an MC back home. I'm gonna have to check out your MC and what you guys are all about. Research. Plus it gives me a photo of a really hot guy." She slid the phone into her back pocket again.

"I'm not sure who Lucas is. My....someone told me to find him, and I know this is the place to be seen. I'm looking for answers myself, and maybe Lucas has them. Either way, I won't stop until I find him. It could be life-changing to find him, and I don't quit. Money is no object. I'll do what I have to find him. So I paid Wings here for a ride here and back home. That's the short end of it. If you know Lucas, that would be great. Name your price for any info on him, and it's yours'. I even thought about asking the band if I could make an announcement looking for him, but if you know him, or can help, I'll take all the help I can get. I would love to leave this place tonight getting exactly what I came here for."

Chase and Trey led Erel @Flutterby by the pool to claim anything of hers that might still remain but they were somewhat doubtful. From there, they headed to the keg and got some beers for them and her if she wanted one. Chase left her with Trey for a bit as he talked to a girl wearing only a biker vest @greybishop "Hey thanks for the beer, I'm with the band and I was wonderin' if you could help me out with somethin'" He told her then gently pulled her aside and whispered into her ear.

"I'm looking for a dog collar and some chain, you got something like that here I could borrow for the weekend?"

Trey sipped his beer and awkwardly talked with Erel as he openly admired her body. "I often think Chase exaggerates when it comes to girls, but you're even hotter than he described." He told her, eager to get in her good graces and trying to stall while Chase cooked up whatever he had in mind.

Erel followed Chase and Travis grabbing her shirt that was still there and picking up her empty hard cider bottles. Once she had her shirt on she followed them towards the kegs and she accepted a beer, giving it a sip she made a face and drank most of it down anyway, she wanted to feel a buzz.

When Chase walked off to talk to another girl she watched him for a moment before Trey started to talk to her. He complimented her and she gave him a half smile " thanks Trey, you don't look half bad yourself, I had been hoping for an encore with Chase there. Will see what happens. " she finished the beer and looked around the area where they were . She wasn't trying to be rude though so she turned back to Trey. " what do you do in the band?" She asked as she gave him a slight smile.
@xavierrol

Deke wasn’t particularly surprised when Paige (@AndNich123 ) took the picture of him and Fred (@CasualVelociraptor) and wasn’t upset by it either. Partly that was because it was common for chicks to want to be able to prove to friends they’d been hanging out with bikers, and he also wasn’t carrying or selling that night, at least directly; those days were in his past. But it did kind of surprise him that she hadn’t asked if it was okay, since most chicks did. Maybe she had some balls on her. Or maybe she had some other reason for really wanting a picture of him …

The biker considered that for a second. Her story about why she wanted to find ‘Lucas’ was about as vague and flaky as could be – even a cop would’ve come up with something better. Maybe she was looking for the guy who’d knocked her up, but didn’t want to admit it?; that could’ve fit, especially since Shanice had said she’d been talking like she was all experienced before. Or maybe it was something else entirely; who the fuck knew with chicks, even the young ones? So to be on the safe side Deke just smiled for the camera … and then turned things around on the young girl.

“Well now darlin’, I do hope you got my good side. Though with Fred in the picture, no one’s gonna be lookin’ at me. Now how ‘bout I get one of you two hotties for my scrap book.” The biker took Paige by her slim shoulders and ‘encouraged’ her to stand next to Amanda, who still seemed a bit dazed at having been photographed standing beside a biker wearing just her bra. Then he fished out his phone. “C’mon now, give each other a nice big hug and smile, so everyone can see what a great time you were having here at the Ranch.” He didn’t really care if they hugged, though he was mildly curious to see if Amanda did as he’d instructed, so he gave her a little encouragement. “Don’t worry Fred, you really do look great and I promise this won’t end up online” – which was certainly true enough; he’d be sending the snapshot to just one person he knew, once he could get some fucking reception for his phone.

Once the pics were taken Deke smiled at Paige as he went on in his friendly biker tone. “So that’s all kind of …vague about Lucas babe. But that’s kind of how things go sometimes, I get it. So tell you what; lemme ask around and see if any of the guys know a Lucas who hangs around. If they do I’ll try’n let you know, or send you a text if you wanna give me your number … well, if the reception ever gets better that is. Fair enough?” He thought about the money she’d offered. That’d been really weird, since it definitely didn’t sound like she was asking him to snitch for it; no cop ever said ‘name your own price.’ “And if I come up with something, well you can just make a donation to Toys for Tots in our name this year; we always hit the hospitals around Christmas, to give rides to the kids and whatnot” – which was actually completely true; the Club’s lawyer had said doing shit like that would help ‘refute allegations that the Club was just a front for a criminal enterprise.’ Plus it also freaked the civilians out and nurses fucked liked bunnies …

All that taken care of, Deke looked at the nerdy Swedish girl who’d been quiet for awhile. “Alright pumpkin, how ‘bout you show me that helicopter of yours now.” But then he glanced back to Paige. “I know you already seen it on your way in, but if you want to check out the cockpit I’m sure Fred wouldn’t mind you comin’ along with us, would you Fred?”

---

Madison was happily pouring beers, and spilling plenty on the farmhouse floor, when Chase (@xavierrol) pulled her aside and whispered to her. The blonde’s eyes focused real fast and she looked scared for a second, but she wasn’t so drunk that she didn’t know what to do; she ignored Chase and immediately went to get Shanice. When the other woman appeared she did not look happy – in fact she looked like she wanted to stab Chase to death right there. “You did not just ask her to put on a dog collar, did you?” – it was not a question. When Chase truthfully clarified that wasn’t what he’d said Shanice gave him a long, long look then simply added “Wait here.”

Maddy came back and started pouring beers again, but kept a wary eye on Chase; as she did he could see another, older woman wearing a vest with the Club’s rockers hovering in the background. The other woman didn’t look very happy either. Then Shanice returned, carrying a studded black leather dog collar and a length of chain in her hands; Chase could see the cords of muscle in her forearms as she handed him what she’d collected from the Ranch’s kennels, where the dogs who watched the place during the week lived. “The only reason I’m givin’ you this is Deke said you guys were okay. But I’m gonna tell him you asked for it. You better keep him happy.” Without waiting for an answer Shanice went to whisper something into Maddy’s ear; the blonde looked up at the other woman and giggled, while the hard looking older gal pulled out some smokes and went out onto the porch …

Amanda was a bit swept along by the two charismatic people in the barn next to her, finding it hard to get a word in edgewise for a while. She was flushed while Deke (@greybishop) was very clearly staring at her scantily clad breasts and complimenting her on her looks, then annoyed at Paige (@AndNich123) for characterizing her statements as somehow interrupting Paige and Deke's conversation when Paige had only asked about this Lucas person after Amanda's conversation. At least, that was how Amanda was remembering it, but it was supplanted a few seconds later by being whirled around and having her picture taken in her bra next to a biker who looked like he could easily be her estranged uncle from out of town. Again, questions floated through her mind of What the hell are you doing? and Who even ARE these people you're so interested in? with a side of What if these end up all over social media? Before she was done processing those, even, Paige was placed next to Amanda like they were two mannequins being posed at a fashion shoot.

At least Deke reassured Amanda that the photo would not, in fact, end up online. Probably because he still carried a phone from the dark ages of the 1990s that didn't get regular cell signals here, let alone data, which gave much more weight to his statement than his actual words, given that she knew next to nothing other than that he was gruff, stern, probably very handsome under his clothes, perhaps a sweet man under his layers of armor...

When it came to his request to hug Paige, that she was less apprehensive about. She didn't know what the big taboo in America was around hugging being overly intimate between people who'd met recently; in Sweden, or at least her tiny village where admittedly everyone knew each other as opposed to this big, wide, scary, cavernous country that ate people and their ideals for breakfast, even as it espoused the highest of them. So she pulled the other woman into the tightest hug she could possibly pull off, such that their chests were squashed right into each other, and the alcohol emboldened her to go a little further. She did this by placing her hand on the small of the other woman's back, caressing the back of Paige's head with her left, whispering into her ear-

"I don't know who this Lucas is, but he must be important to you, so I want to help however I can, after what you've done for me."

-and then kissing the corresponding cheek. At which point she let Deke talk to Paige some more, before getting a question directed at her specifically for the first time in a hot minute.

"Ah, yes, certainly." she said, boldly patting Deke on his right shoulder so that she was standing inches away from him and he could get a good view down her cleavage if he liked. Then she escorted the two of them on "It's a shame that I'm...not in any shape to fly this thing, and that my copilot is preoccupied elsewhere, because I always like to give night tours, and love flying smaller helicopters at the airfield by myself at night sometimes. Especially in such a pristine place as this, where you can see so many more stars than in the city. Like that constellation, or those!"

The distracting field of stars gave Fred (she was beginning to like that name a little better now) the cover she needed to unhook her wet bra and toss it on the ground below, letting the cool air tickle her chest. She then also unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and discarded those on the ground by the powerful black monster standing guard on the field. It was liberating to a great degree, but she also had a practical reason for it, as she ducked into the darkened chopper and changed into just the shirt of her pilot's uniform, since she couldn't find her dress pants and more importantly, the shirt and tie covered just enough while revealing that she wasn't wearing much right now. And then she turned on the light in the luxurious interior, bent over conspicuously before opening the door, and grinned-

"Alright, come on in. Hurry- we should lock the door behind us before anyone comes in and trashes it."

Last edited:
Kamilah had just recently moved to Cali about a month after school ended so she didn’t know anybody around her age. She did remember her long time pen pay/best friend from Sweden had moved to Cali two years ago so she had a friend.
Being the youngest in a family of 6 with the oldest three being boys she knew the game from both perspectives. Unlike her brothers, she wasn’t the biggest people person but her parents didn’t care so in this power outage her parents decided it was time for her to go make friends. She was given the ultimatum of getting out of the house and have some fun or have to go to the boring charity ball with them so she was standing in her room butt ass naked looking for an outfit to go out in.
Now her parents ran and operated several famous hair salons and clothing lines making Harris's name well known. So they decide last minute to move to Cali for busisness.

Now she had heard there was gonna be a party at some “farmhouse” and it was gonna be wild. So she decided to go there but she didn’t know how to get there so she got dressed in a pair of jean shorts and a red tie around top, and some gladiator sandals. She made her way out of the house and was on the mission to find the ranch party. After walking around and trying to find anyone talking about the party only to run into a dead-end everywhere, so she decided to treat herself to an ice-cold fruit smoothie. As she was in the smoothie place she felt eyes burning into her ass. Grabbing her drink she turned and walked past two sexy-looking frat boys tossing them an innocent smile before heading out to her baby a purple convertible dodge demon. Just as she was finna pull off one of the frat boys ran up to her car.

“Hey, hey… hello gorgeous, I’m Matt and this is Chad and we happened to be heading to this awesome party and was wondering if you would like to come with us.” He asked, “You can follow us if you are interested.”

“Sure, I was just wondering what I should do tonight.” Kami answered, “by the way I’m Kami, I’ll follow y’all.”

Maybe a good 40-minute drive they arrived at this old ranch house full of drunk teens, and college students.

As she parked making sure to lock up her car and put up the top, she happened to pass by a helicopter with a girl poking her head out talking to a man. She turned her head as she was being a little nosey and that was when she realized it was Mandy her long time penpal and friend from Sweden. She would've run over and given her a hug if the other girl wasn't busy at the moment.

She wondered around until she found the bar…

“Excuse me, ma’am, can I have a beer please,” Kamilah asked the brunette

Deke shook his head as he looked into the chopper; it was too bad, since it really was way nicer than any of the ones he’d ever flown in. Real seats, a floor that wasn’t covered with leaking hydraulic fluid, and he bet it was even soundproofed too. And on top of all that it probably had some range, and could’a carried product all over the place for them. But Fred (@CasualVelociraptor) had made two bad mistakes and he knew it’d never work out. First she’d touched him, patting him on the shoulder as if he was some kind of goddamn fucking puppy – his vision had gone red for a second after that, but he somehow managed to calm down and head out to the bird with her anyway. Then she started trying to tell him what to do, which was mistake number two and when the biker knew Ms. Smorgasbord was never gonna fit in with the Club; she seemed to think the helo made her special and not just another horny virgin with a rich daddy, lookin’ to get her cherry popped. That might’a impressed one of the high school boys, but to him pussy was just pussy nine times outta ten at this point – nothing to get all excited about.

But business was still business to the biker, and Frank had left him in charge; this chick had flown a bunch of her rich friends out to the Ranch and might do it again. So he gave her his sad smile as he tapped at the pocket in his colors that held his cell; “Sorry pumpkin, looks like I caught some reception; I can feel the texts comin’ in” he lied. Then he fished out the phone and looked at it. “Gotta take care of some business darlin'. But I’m glad you found some dry clothes; I bet the boys’ll just love the uniform. Later.” And with that he turned and walked back to the farmhouse …

---

As he went to put his phone away Deke noticed he really had wandered into a good spot, so he checked his messages and then sent a text to Lukas with the photo of Fred and Paige (@AndNich123) attached:

Hey brother party at the ranch & some chick named paige is looking for a lucas. Shes the one with her top on, know her?

The biker had no idea if or when he’d get a reply, so he tucked his cell away and headed back towards the music …

---

Inside the farmhouse Shanice put a cup of beer down in front of a new girl wearing a red top (@alona98) then wiped her hands. Right about then a guy wearing prospect’s colors walked up to the bar; he looked like he was about 6-8 and maybe 280, and had a nasty scar on his face that ran from one temple to his chin. “Hey Shan, I heard you had some trouble;” the big man eyed the people around the bar, but everything was more or less 'quiet' just then.

“Nah Two, it was just a little misunderstanding. We handled it.”

“Okay. Is there any more Bullet left?”

“Sure, gimme a sec.” As Shanice turned away Madison came over. “Hi Tiny, how’s it going?”

The big man looked at the blonde and squinted a little. “Fine. Where’re your clothes Maddy?”

Madison giggled. “I got hot, so I took them off.” Then she bounced on her toes and the rest of her bounced too. “Do you think I look nice?”

“Sure Maddy, Billy’s a lucky man.”

Madison bounced again. “You could be a lucky man too Tiny.” But then Shanice came back with a pint can of Bullet, and handed it to the guy as she spoke to them both. “Hush Maddy. Here’s your beer Two.” After the big man thanked them and left, Shanice turned on Madison.

“Don’t be stupid, you know Two’s still a prospect.” Madison pouted as she replied.

“You’re no fun tonight Shan.” But then she brightened up as she looked over at Kamilah. “Who’s your friend? I like her top.”

Shanice gave Madison an annoyed look, but then also turned towards the polite new girl to see what she had to say for herself …

'A hug,' her mind screamed. Before she could protest, before she could even move back a single step, the girl embraced her tightly. Paige's expression was stale laced with more than a hint of displeasure. She wasn't the hugging type by nature. It wasn't a lack of being able to connect with other people. She simply didn't know ( @CasualVelociraptor ) Wings that well. With all the noise, any sound that would be made by his phone as he took the picture would be lost. Only when (@greybishop ) he put his phone did she know the deed had been done. There were no worries about it ending up online. Because of Prescott there were plenty of pics of her online. One just had to know where to look.

Before she knew it, they were trekking towards the plane. She really wasn't sure why. Granted the thought of dirty sex with the two of them did seem appealing, still this was taking her away from her search. 'Only for a bit,' her mind rationalized. 'Only for a bit'. Through the darkness, she couldn't be quite sure, but it seemed as though Wings was discarding clothing before she disappeared into the black cover of the plane.

The light came on, and she had to stifle a laugh at the sight of the uniform. Before she could say anything, Deke spoke up and was heading away from them. Once he was gone, she shook her head, still peering in the plane at Wings. "Girl I am so sorry. Feels like I cock blocked you. Wasn't my intent. My intent is Lucas. Finding Lucas is all that matters, but I gotta say I was rather looking forward to sitting down and watching that man tear you up, and believe me, he would have. Consider yourself saved by his cell phone. There's tons of guys here. Don't you like any of them? That biker is just another dirty biker on a power trip here. He thinks he's Hell's Angels when he probably more like Sons of Anarchy," she laughed. "Come on. This place has the stench of trouble all over it. The guys from the band look like an easy target. The way they're hanging all over that naked chick they would probably love to see the inside of your plane. Why don't you go get two more beers and we can see how close to the stage we get." Of course there was an alterior motive. The mic was there.

Back
Top Bottom