Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How Kinky Are You?

I’m wild, 49, but maybe 57...

Like, which of those wouldn't you allow in?

Not the question, it's which wouldn't you allow and I can't say that for any of them :D

I'd allow all but one, I think.

I think the only ones I wouldn't allow are another partner and duct tape. I just don't find duct tape sexy as a gag or binding thing I suppose.

I think the only ones I wouldn't allow are another partner and duct tape. I just don't find duct tape sexy as a gag or binding thing I suppose.

Technically it doesn't say if there are already two people in the bedroom. It's obviously meant as a third person, but the question 'which would you allow', is pretty vague.

As for myself, only a third (or more) person would be a no.

I've got over eighty, if I counted them right, and most of these are from stuff I've already got in the bedroom.
The only things I wouldn't allow are cane, camcorder, duct tape and sex swing. The first three are hazards waiting to happen IMO and the last is pretty self-explanatory.

Many of them just don't appeal to me (cream, gag). Others do, but can be risky (filming). Maybe 17.

tumblr_o3kye4CSl41v6rvzqo1_500.gifv

Boy do I feel out of place and totally Vanilla! 🤣

I'm such a sub that what I'd allow is 99 even though what I'd actually want is a 6.

89. Kinky F*cker. Although, I think it’s funny that I don’t find a number of the stuff on the list related to kink. 😂 Like, whipped cream. Vanilla in all senses, and a yeast infection waiting to happen.😬

I say just bring on the collars, ears, and whips! Or hey- even a feather. If you’re into sensory play. 😋

Back
Top Bottom