Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How Kinky Are You?

99. I think it interesting to point out that I practically considered almost all of the listed situations as vanilla/mainstream sex and did not even register it as remotely kinky. There might be some issues occurring.

99. I think it interesting to point out that I practically considered almost all of the listed situations as vanilla/mainstream sex and did not even register it as remotely kinky. There might be some issues occurring.
Glad to know I wasn't the only one! Makes me want to design my own, for the kinksters out there. What would you add to the list? (I would tack on some e-stim, primal, ageplay, petplay, and other such kinks!)

Glad to know I wasn't the only one! Makes me want to design my own, for the kinksters out there. What would you add to the list? (I would tack on some e-stim, primal, ageplay, petplay, and other such kinks!)
Breath Control, Impregnation Fantasies/Breeding, Humiliation/Degradation, Gaping, Fisting, Rimming, Public, Strap-Ons, Face Fucking, Cum-Play. I mean, I am sure there are so many more things that can be added, but we'll be gentle for now.

Breath Control, Impregnation Fantasies/Breeding, Humiliation/Degradation, Gaping, Fisting, Rimming, Public, Strap-Ons, Face Fucking, Cum-Play. I mean, I am sure there are so many more things that can be added, but we'll be gentle for now.
Don't forget blood-play, knife-play (in some countries weapon-play might be applicable). And I mean those for strictly human acts (and yes this is me being gentle, in case you wonder).

77, all but the camcorder, flogger, crop, and cane šŸ˜„

Last edited:
Uuuuuuhhh...

049.jpg

[...]I practically considered almost all of the listed situations as vanilla/mainstream sex[...]
Glad to know I wasn't the only one! [...]
What a grand and intoxicating innocence this chart has. [...]

I think I found your problem(s): "www.MrGreyCEO.com". That URL is maybe not the most inspiring.

Getting around to answering the question: one's a hard-no for personal reasons, and two are no's because their installation would likely cause me to lose the deposit on my rental >__>. So 82, I guess?

I added some of the ones I would allow "in a perfect world where things didn't go wrong" (sex swing, cane, etc), whipped cream (you just use it on your upper half, duh!), and only said no to the butt-plug and anal beads (I have no problem with them, but I can't do that sort of thing for reasons).

I also "halved" the multiple person one, because I'm polyandrous ONLY, so it would only be other men.

And I agree, this is... pretty vanilla stuff, by most standards.

32, hnnm guess I'm naughty.

It's all relative but I'd say not all that kinky. I'm very much into wrist binding on either my partner, or myself, and I love biting and scratching. Beyond that there isn't much I crave. Besides lots of cuddling.

78 = Kinky Fucker. I found the list kind of vanilla really. For me it is more about the context than the items themselves. I mean Camcorder and Extra person but that is only so I have someone there to help restrain the victim err playmate and then record their torture I mean humiliation oh shit.. uhhhh pleasure session?

I've got over eighty, if I counted them right, and most of these are from stuff I've already got in the bedroom.
The only things I wouldn't allow are cane, camcorder, duct tape and sex swing. The first three are hazards waiting to happen IMO and the last is pretty self-explanatory.
Mostly agree with you there, maybe cane outside the bedroom, since you want to have some free space for the backswing.

93, but it's only because whipped cream is gross and sex swings are terribly awkward to use *shivers* bad memories of that one. Also there is a LOT more I would inflict on someone than just said list in the bedroom!

Mostly agree with you there, maybe cane outside the bedroom, since you want to have some free space for the backswing.
Nope, I don't need any space for that. If the room can take more than a single person comfortably, you can use a cane!
And if it can't, well, you've got bigger issues than what toys to use:D!

So I'm vetoing it for the bedroom because not estimating the strength right can lead to actual trauma. After all, it's usually hard wood, or it should, in order to support a person's bodyweight:devilish:!

Back
Top Bottom