Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alex in wonderland

Alex looked around, so many odd characters here.... "um....hello..." he said to the drunken mouse that was sitting on the other side of him from the white rabbit, hoping to get a normal, if drunken response from the little mouse, something he could feel at least was normal.

• Having crossed her legs tightly beneath her to avoid anymore altercations with the Hare or the Hatter for that matter, her eyes turning to the drunken mouse beside her, the Mouse leaned toward the table before giggling almost frantically. "Unbirthday unbirthday, it is your unbirthday!" The mouse chanted, thankfully not noticing the tail that waved almost like a clock behind her chair, Bunny's ears merely twitching in the announcement that Cheshire had arrived, the Hare seemed to lean in as well, holding a cup of tea quite sloppily. "His name is Alex," The Rabbit said, almost as if this name were important or even spectacular, her little hands clapping together with a giggle, each of these new creatures making jolly noises all around. "Alex!?! ALEX!?! What a peculiar sloppy sloppy name!" The Hare instantly retorted, slurping up a cup full of tea, a hole in one side of the cup with not a drip of tea falling from it.[/list:u]

"Oh? and whats your name?" he asked the Hare, not knowing the bunny as anything but bunny, and the cat anything behond cheshire cat, figuring Alex was a much better name then "Hare" he smirked, and looked over at the hair, he would have said something about what they had done to the White rabbit, but of course he hadnt know it had happened, looking around, the mad hatter banged his teacup on the table, much like a judge might at a court, despite it being fragile china, and very much full of hot tea, it stayed much the same despite his movements, and as if just to concrete the absurdity of his actions he then took a small sip of the tea "this is my unbirthday and i want you all to stop such arguments!" of course what he had said wasnt wrong, it was his unbirthday, but from what Alex had heard it was also everyone elses.

• The Hare stood in his chair with a bit of prestige, as though it made his name even more important, "I am the March Hare, thank you dear ma'am." The tea not reaching another mouth before the occupants at the table were required to switch chairs, the Rabbit moving in line carefully, the Mouse remained where she was up until she caught notice of the tail once it flicked in front of her. Screaming at the top of her lungs and in a drunken stammer at that, her head shook vibrantly, mousy brown hair falling over her face, "CATS! CATS CATS! STACS CATS!" A hiccup following suit shortly afterward, the Rabbit rolled her eyes softly, watching the mouse disappear beneath the table in a passing out fashion, shaking her head faintly before looking to the Mad Hatter. "I'm so so sorry I was late! Late late! I got. . Distracted." The end of her sentence causing the stares to direct in her attention, the now visible Cheshire grinned broadly, shaking her head from side to side because she had seen this distraction. And it was a big one. "A big big distraction." The cat chimed in, laughing broadly before sliding into a seat, avoiding the tea entirely.[/list:u]

Alex managed to move to another seat, decideing he might as well take the now semi concious mouse's chair, he poked at her with his foot, a little worried for her, but said nothing, but blushed as he saw the now fully formed, and fully gorgeous, cheshire cat, he looked down at the mouse's tea, well he figured it was his now, and he was a little worried about its contents.

• "Must you always scare her?" The Rabbit asked softly, tilting her cute blond head full of hair, one ear lopped to the side as she looked to the Cheshire cat, the woman laughing softly before shrugging. "I haven't eaten her yet, now have I?" The wail from underneath the table generating another set of laughter from the woman, in his realm, she would appear to be at least around the age of twenty one, twenty two, while the Rabbit was a mere eighteen or nineteen. Though the Cat's attention faithfully turned to Alex, catching the blushed tint of his cheeks and leaning forward against the table, chest wonderfully pressed against it as her hand held her head, "Why, my dear, are you blushing so much hmmm?"[/list:u]

he looked at her and blushed even more, turning his eyes instead to his tea, closing his eyes as he felt himself hardening again, his pants becoming tented, he could only hope the little mouse wasnt concious enough to see "im just....warm....?" he said softly, poking at his tea with a spoon, biting his lip and hoping she woudlnt torture him with this, he glanced at White Rabbit, all but begging for help.

• The Mouse moving around from under the table, the wide eared girl found herself creeping between his legs, looking up at him, "You don't seem warm to me!" The Rabbit frowning softly as she too noticed the tent building in his pants, slightly angered that Cheshire had done it again, she had already gotten her first dibs. Within the seat rotation, the Rabbit stood quickly, moving her figure into his lap and sitting quaintly, kicking lightly at the mouse to get her away from him, "He's just hot, is all."[/list:u]

he blushed even more and groaned as her firm thigh rubbed against his erection, he closed his eyes and hugged her softly, looking over at the Cheshire cat he frowned, but didnt say anything, he stroked the Bunnies leg absentmindedly and slowly he started to grind his hips in a circular motion, rubbing his erection against her leg.

"now where did that mouse go?" the hatter asked no one in perticular, choosing to ignore the tense talking between the others, he ducked under the table, looking around for the mouse, eyeing cheshires legs, he bit his lip, and moved towards them, looking around, as is someone could see him, and gently put a hand on her soft smooth leg.

• Her cute ass wiggling itself further into his lap, she found that this tent in his pants was bigger than she actually expected, though comfortably settling in his lap once his arms wrapped around her waist, ears twitching softly. The feeling of heat rising beneath her dress, she could feel heat within her thighs, especially with his hips moving beneath her. Her hands on either side of him on the arms of the chair, her legs closed tightly within his lap, the heat circulating within her body, "Yes. . Just. . Hot."

The Cheshire cat still grinning even as he frowned at her, she knew that he was expecting her to merely leave it alone. Of course she wasn't. "Oh mousey mousey, I don't think that's the weather messing with him." She stated, feeling eyes in places they shouldn't be, her tail moved carefully behind her, ticking slowly before looking down at the hand set on the smooth skin of her thigh, her tail continuing to wave lightly. The purple and lavender tail moving to roam over the hand, a grin causing her to lean back in the plush chair, looking under the table at him, "I suppose since it's your unbirthday."[/list:u]

he tried not to moan, kissing her shoulder gently and closing his eyes he took a deep breath, feeling her burning hot body against his erection got him even more hard, he smiled a little at her.

The hatter grinned, and slowly rubbed her leg, his pants too becoming tented, slowly he moved, looking up between her legs, wondering how much of an unbirthday present he could get...

• Her hips working similar circles into his crotch, her hands gripped at the arms of the chair again, the White Rabbit let her eyes become half lidded, wiggling back carefully to become further in his lap, her ass properly placed above his erection. Perfect. Legs sitting between his now, subconsciously, she raised her rear softly, tail twitching in his lap and again, the edges of her panties peeking out from beneath her dress. Letting his hand caress the skin of her leg, the Cheshire Cat tilted her head softly, spreading her warm thighs and looking down at him when he looked up with a curious expression. "And since I know you've never had a Cheshire Cat for your unbirthday before. ." Her tail moving vividly across the side of his face, her grin spread her lips, legs still allowing him to fill in the space between them. [/list:u]

he kissed her shoulder again, and moaned, glancing around, the cheshire cat seemed to be messing around with someone, was the Hare didnt seem to be doing much, and still the mouse was nowhere to be see, he groaned soflty now, grabbing her hips, kissing at her neck, sucking on her.

He grinned excitedly and imeadily pressed his lips to her pussy, swirling his toungue eagerly around, tasting her wet hole.

• Pressing down into his lap hard, the female slid her hands behind him to unzip his pants, hands stroking him gently behind her before curving her lips into a soft smile. Leaning against the table again, the White Rabbit seemed to giggle softly in front of Alex, standing carefully and wiggling her rear at him as though teasing him to do something about that cute little ass of hers. "Mmm, I think I'm a bit better than your tea. . Don't you agree honey?" The Cheshire cat murmured, legs spreading just a bit wider once his tongue began eagerly slipping around her pussy, her skirt having easily opened with the spread of her long legs. Back pressed against the cushion of the seat, her hand settling beneath his top hat and slipping into his frizz of hair, pushing his face further in.[/list:u]

he leaned foreward and planted a kiss on each of her assk cheeks, running his hands over her smooth round butt, he stood up, and smirked, kissing her back he slid off her pants, sliding his dick up against her, his dick sandwiched between her ass cheeks, like a hotdog.

he moaned in response, licking deeper, closing his eyes tight as he tasted the meschivious cat womans snatch.

• The tea around the table seemed to still somehow be steaming, cups clanking around in their own manner as though numerous sexual acts weren't going on around them, it only made the mouse smile and hiccup, watching from her spot under the table. Marvelous Marvelous, Drunk Mouse. For a moment though, the White Rabbit realized this was a little bit of her fault, though now her mind was on his lips against her warm skin, her panties being slid down causing a soft shiver. Though she had already paid him back for helping her earlier, she didn't mind at all that he sandwiched his cock between her ass, smiling softly as she raised her hips slightly, wiggling her wet snatch above the head that she had only sucked off not more than an hour ago. The moan letting Cheshire know that he had easily agreed and more to her tasting better than his very own tea, a laugh emerged from her figure, though it was a bit breathy, feeling his tongue dare to delve deeper inside of her.[/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom