Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alex in wonderland

Alex's green eyes travelled up the massive door "what...the heck?" he whispered to himself looking at the knob "how....and im gonna do this?" the boy walked towards the door, and sighed softly, he wore a light blue shirt and black pants, his hair a light brown almost blond colour "hello?!" he called, wondering where the heck that rabbit person had gotten off too, his eyes staying on the giant door, and in perticular the shiny doorknob.

• It was just sickening, utterly sickening to be this absolutely late! But wait! Not only was she late, for a very important date! But someone, something had followed her in, followed her through the rabbit hole and unfortunately caught a glance of what was under that dress of hers because those dresses just weren't made for crawling. But she hadn't expected to crawl! She had expected to be on time! But her ears twitching and her head turning, the sound of a voice from the otherside of the door left the rabbit curious, leaning forward before jumping back on the toes of her shoes. Oh dear~! She had led someone down down down, the hole in fact, and even shown them to the door! But it was just rude not to teach them how to get through now wasn't it! "Listen to the door silly, he's got all you need!" Her voice was light and airy, quite expected from her petite, though lightly curved frame, just upon her words, the door seemed to creek on it's hinges, not opening, though eyes emerged from the pannels. "All you need indeed~. What is it that you need?"[/list:u]

he looked around as he heard the voice "is that you? mrs. rabbit? where are you?" he then listened as she spoke, finally looking back at the door, backing up a few feet as it began talking "what....i need?" he looked at it "i...i need to get out of this room!" he says simply "throught you i guess..." he sighed, was he dreaming? this was all some....amazing dream, he had litterally followed the bunny girls butt down here, it certainly seemed odd.

• Wiggling her small nose, the rabbit leaned toward the door carefully, listening as though it really took that much to listen through such a large door. "Can you see through my peep hole?" The door asked, voice mellow and a bit drowsy, the rabbit like female stomped her foot lightly, "He's much too short for that silly door!" Of course he couldn't see through that damn peep hole, though the door merely blinked it's lazy eyes and creeked again, another tease at opening. Unfortunately, the rabbit was momentarily saddened that a new guest had to enter her home in such a way, because without this door, there would be all sorts of people running through her home willy nilly. No need for that. "Tell me why you followed the white rabbit, and I may open w - i - d -eee."[/list:u]

he blushed "why...i...followed the rabbit?" he looked down "well she was pretty and...well the hole...she had a nice ass!" he smirked, but blushed "i wanted to see her more....i guess...." he shrugged and looked away.

• "An honest answer makes a wise man. Hmmm," With a movement that was silent, surprising by a door that made such noise by just shifting slightly, the door opened carefully to reveal a slightly frowning rabbit, tapping her foot on the ground. Hands set solidly at her almost nonexistant hips, the female had evidently been eaves dropping but for goodness' sake, it was her door. "No manners, no manners at all, I swear." Huffing and blinking faintly through her bangs of white blond, the female turned and began walking on her heels swiftly, almost dragging him along behind her, "Come on! We're late!" The white dress of hers holding on to her curves, leaving room for the soft fluff of her tail to twitch on the occasion, brushing off a piece of nonexistant lint from a side of her dress, mind you that only stopped at an inch past covering her rear. Again, she had no intention of crawling today. "You're not supposed to stare at things like that!" Of course she was still holding onto what he said.[/list:u]

"oh uh...hello..." he rubbed his arm, suddenly being pulled by her he walked quickly behind her "im sorry b-but..." he sighed "it was amazing..." he blushed deeper "sorry....but...w-where are we exactly?" he looked around, wondering where they were, and why this girl this....rabbit? was here, and talking so oddly.

• The entrance, or now exit rather, of her home becoming nearer, the rabbit hurriedly moved from inside the already topsy-turvy house into the outside world of Wonderland. Beyond her white picket fence was a nestle of trees and the sky seemed to be moving with more than just clouds and birds, while the trees seemed to be singing out rampant songs that all somehow managed to flow together. "Where are you you mean? I know where, I am, but you my dear, are in Wonderl- OH WE ARE SO LATE!" After stopping and unnoticably to her in the middle of his walking pace, standing firmly even as her tail wiggled against a part of him that she had no time to tell what it was, the large saucer sized pocket watch caused her to jump quickly. "Oh I know it's amazing! But I, nor you, have got the time, I've lost it, lost track! I must leave!" And without hesitation, she moved toward the picket fence and found herself pausing, ears twitching in the air and frowning harshly as she saw footsteps draw near her yard.[/list:u]

he followed her, blushing as her tail rubbed his crotch "h-hey wait up!" he jogged after he "what? what is it?" he looked at her, then where her eyes were looking "foot....footsteps?" he looked suprised "w-whos there?" he asks, looking to where they stopped. (whos playing the cat again?)

• "No Chessy! You don't get to touch him yet!" Although she was late for her important date, the rabbit held her ground as the footsteps emerged into shoes, shoes filled with feet, and suddenly slender, bare legs, before those legs met with the soft fabric of lavender colored shorts. Those shorts led up to nothing, noting but shorts and legs sitting slenderly on the picket fence, legs waving lightly. "Ohh, I don't get to play? Well Bunny, what makes you think you've got the time to play~?" Emerged a voice, from seeming nothingness, when really, oh really, the rabbit knew. The bunny knew. "You've got him blushing, but I'll have hi-" "CHESSY!" The rabbit got a little louder in cutting her off, clearing her throat faintly before nodding toward the grin that slowly appeared beneath a full set of lips. "Cheshire, actually, is my name. Cheshire cat. . Who are you?" Following the grin fell a set of chocolate brown orbs, half lidded and bedroom worthy, her feet were bare, though still there was no torso to be shown.

ohohsee;;
    me.
    haha, I totally forgot you were supposed to play the rabbit.
    want to simply switch for me having the rabbit and you having the queen(king) of hearts?[/list:u]

(ok ill be the king of hearts :D)

he looked at the cat "um...n-nice...to meet you...legs...." he couldnt help but notice her amazing legs, he bit his lip "So...um....do you have an upper body? or...j-just a face floating in nothingt?" he smirked a little, this place was...insane....

• The grin emerged again, the rest of the figure disappearing and shoes no longer making an imprint on the ground, the female found her arms wrapping around the male from behind, chest pressing against his back. "Not quite dear. Not quite. There is no such thing as nothing here, the little bunny wabbit didn't tell you?" Releasing him from her grip and still invisible, her figure stepped behind the rabbit, her body slowly coming into vision as her arms tucked themselves under the blond's chest. "You're in Wonderland honey. Now, who are you?" Her words were almost mythical, dancing across the air in an appealing way that made one lean in to listen, though with the way she was holding onto the Rabbit, most of anyone would want to do more than just listen. "Chessy~!" Though her words were of restraint, there was no movement made to move from her grasp, tilting her head in awaiting an answer to this ever important question. Yes, who in fact was this gentleman?[/list:u]

he looked at them, well her, the rabbits breasts plumbed up with the cats invisible arms under them "W-well my name is Alex...and well I dont know why im here...I....followed her....and..." he blushed, the rabbit was absolutely gorgeous "and...." he shrugged "i dont know really...." he longed to touch the rabbit, feel her breasts, she seemed comfortable with the cat behind her, that excited him further.

• The rabbit easily feeling the warmth of Cheshire's skin ontop of her breasts, it almost made it hard not for all of them to stare as Cheshire shifted her arms just slightly, teasingly giggling at the way they bounced softly. "You've got to be here for something now honey. . Judging by that look on your face, I know what you're here for." Her words were mumbled, her entire figure finally showing behind the Rabbit's body, Cheshire easily taking the girl out in height, though both, mind you the Rabbit watching with a slight tint of lust in her eyes, watched him carefully. Spinning her around quickly and causing her to lean forward slightly by the sudden movement, the Rabbit was now turned away from him, the same cute ass as before peeked at him slightly from under her dress, a hand reaching down and squeezing softly at a cheek. "Now you stop it Chessy! Not until we get to the tea party for goodness' sake!" Stubborn now and stomping her little foot again, snatching his hand and pulling him along, the time was going to be her downfall, walking quickly into the woods and leaving a grinning cat. [/list:u]

"hey wait!" he called but was pulled away by the rabbit, looking back at the cat longingly, he sighed and followed the rabbit "whats this about a tea party?" he asks her as they ran, looking around, seeing all sorts of odd things.

(im sorry im a little off with the story, what comes next? the twins?)

• "It's one of the Hatter's Unbirthday's of course!" Although they were absolutely, terribly unconventional in their festivities, the Mad Hatter and the March Hare were absolutely wonderful. Not to mention their tea wasn't half bad either. The woods were thick around them, though bumbling voices became known as they moved forward, still holding tightly onto his hand, her footsteps slowed down a bit, peering from around a tree as though it would keep her moderately safe.

ohohsee; it's fine, and the twins can be next.
    you don't need to follow the storyline of the book to add the characters in, you can put them in whenever you like or feel the need to.[/list:u]

"tea party?" he sighed "this place is so....weird...." he whispered, looking around, spotting two rather large people "um....who are they?" he asks, hoping she knew, they looked very similar, odd hats and high overalls, they spotted the two and grinned, walking towards them.

• "Weird. My dear, you have not begun to see-" Pausing momentarily and peeking back around the tree, biting her bottom lip harshly at being spotted and seeing them advancing on the tree, unfortunately for such a place, the tree merely lifted its roots and walked from being the hiding place of the Rabbit and Alex. "Dammit." Cursing under her breath and setting her hands firmly on her hips, there was an expression on her face that she knew that this would just be time consuming. Oh dear.[/list:u]

the two walked to them and smiled "so so so brother we have trespassers it seems!" one said, the other smirked as evily as his brother "yes yes indeed!" he rubbed his hands together "and such a pretty one the one is..." he reached to touch the bunnys cheek "a price we might as....to pass unhindered...." they both said, eyes on her.

Alex reached and took her hand "lets just ditch them cmon!"

• Scrunching her nose rather unfondly, the rabbit let one of her ears flop before settling them both up in a directly standing position. "Trespassing! Neither one of you are intelligent enough to be hiding anything of importance anyway!" Alright, so maybe she was still a bit roused up from the way Cheshire had been touching her, though blinking quickly when a hand was reached out to touch her face, her head jerked out of reflex. Momentarily in a trance however, until he had her hand again, the rabbit blinked rather hard before turning to him faintly, still out of a good half of her mind. Or rather, a good portion of her mind.[/list:u]

"a simple request we ask is all...." one said "all we require....is to pleasure us orally!" they both laughed, but seemed serious.

"you dont...have to do that lets go!" he tugged her hand softly, feeling worried for her, he didnt want these men taking advantage of her.

• The rabbit scrunching her nose again, unfortunately, she knew unlike Alex did that if they were to simply run away, there would be more debt to pay for supposedly 'spying' and 'trespassing' around the Dee twins. Though there wasn't a simple way to get out of this, the Rabbit looked at him with a shake of her head, "You're in Wonderland, remember?" Though turning back to the set of twins, she shook her head sternly at them both, their laughter not bothering her a bit. "There are two of you, and one mouth. Only if you can decide which of you wants it the most." Now this would become difficult, and she knew it would, because if clogging their memory was what it would take to get her out of this bind, then that is what she would do. [/list:u]

they looked at each other, thinking "ill take her mouth!" one exclaimed "ill take her...." he looked down at her legs, licking his lips "her yummy pussy..." it seems they would not be outsmarted.

"no no no no...." Alex moved so the rabbit girl was behind him "well be going now!" he tryied again to pull her away,

• Her knees seemed to buckle slightly, the clever rabbit not as clever as she should be in this situation, wincing softly though letting Alex step in front of her. She would most definitely have to repay him for helping her, that is if they didn't come after her later. Moving with him however, when he began to pull her away, there was no longer hesitation in the matter, moving into the woods again to leave the twins back to whatever they were doing. "Well looks like we've got a little hero on our hands, hmmmm~ So you save the bunny, but what in returnnn?" The sultry voice of Cheshire emerged again, her voice faint despite how she was evidently a lot nearer than either of them expected.[/list:u]

he jumped a little and looked around "what are you talking about cat?" he sighed "look i dont know...where i am...but i need to find a way home...can either of you help me?" he looked at the rabbit, then around, wondering where the cat was now.

Back
Top Bottom