Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

!!!BROKEN HOME: DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY RP!!! OOC

xMILENKOx

Supernova
BH.jpg

OOC Thread

RP Thread: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3101&p=88076#p88076">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3101&p=88076#p88076</a><!-- l -->

Ok I did this RP a few years ago on Gaia and was wondering if any people would be interested in starting up a group RP where we play a Dysfunctional Family and the people who are involved in the family.

As for the family I was thinking of a single Mother who has to put up with the madness of here children (8 MAX - Sons & Daughters) who all have there own problems ect. Maybe some of them are Junkies, alcaholics, criminals or even are involved with another sibling secretly! Basically I want fucked up characters! Also people can feel free to play as freinds of the family and boy freinds & girl freinds if need be.

The setting will be a large house in a run down neighbourhood so the family will be poor and have that as a major problem that causes them all tension. Greed could also rear its ugly head with some family members not helping out the family and keeping there cash to themselfs.

My character for the old RP will be the one I will use who is:

Derek, a 22 year old Neo Nazi Skinhead (inspired by the character Derek in American History X) he is a drug addicted, alcaholic, sex addicted, extremly violent and hate filled young man. His extreme beleifs lead him to bring alot of trouble to himself and his family from both the law and those he considers scum. He will be one of the oldests children and be a tough guy and bully his siblings. He will also be violent towards the mother and be just like his late Father whom was killed by his mother in self defence when he tried to beat her again after returning from the bar. Derek will be invovled in a local skinhead gang who he will treat more like a family, this gang will also bring trouble to the family. I would like it if someone could play a female equivalent to Derek who could be his girl freind, also if some of his siblings could have interacial relationships it would make for a awkard atmosphere that could turn violent!

So yeah thats about it, so if anyones interested please post here your ideas ect and we will get started on the actual RP thread ASAP! :-D

Raiden said:
Man I totally got ignored in my last post.

Yup, well you obviously ignored the fact that Derek went upstairs and into Valaries room. Plus the whole shooting in the knee and throwing out didnt really interest me.

I may not be in this anymore but I'd like to know what I did wrong or what counted against me.

Hello! I would be interested in joining this.
I will send a pm to you soon Mil, though I am somewhat at a loss to a character idea.
I was thinking of perhaps a qiet, but deeply disturbed young man, maybe with a fondness for sharp things.
Then again I don't know who everybody else was playing.

I would like to join in as one of the daughters, the one of youngest one at the age of 16, the silent strong type. She's an Alcholic and a theif often being brought back home after being caught stealing from the local market.

Um..I guess I'm willing to play -nods- I would probaly like to play like a daughter that does drugs and goes to parties. Probaly comes home and plops down on the first bed she can get on or whatever. Often gets herself in trouble with her brothers and all. If you don't mind her being mabye 16-18. I can have her 17 in a half or lower I just can't play girls over the age of 18 or younger then 16 unless I'm craving it. I can get a profile if I'm able to get in on the action. If you look at my request thread I like rape but I don't have to have it. I can be submissive just a little fiesty and all -nods- I will check back and see if I'm able to join.

Devils_girl said:
Um..I guess I'm willing to play -nods- I would probaly like to play like a daughter that does drugs and goes to parties. Probaly comes home and plops down on the first bed she can get on or whatever. Often gets herself in trouble with her brothers and all. If you don't mind her being mabye 16-18. I can have her 17 in a half or lower I just can't play girls over the age of 18 or younger then 16 unless I'm craving it. I can get a profile if I'm able to get in on the action. If you look at my request thread I like rape but I don't have to have it. I can be submissive just a little fiesty and all -nods- I will check back and see if I'm able to join.

Send a profile and we will go from there.

Back
Top Bottom