Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

!!!BROKEN HOME: DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY RP!!! OOC

xMILENKOx

Supernova
BH.jpg

OOC Thread

RP Thread: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3101&p=88076#p88076">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3101&p=88076#p88076</a><!-- l -->

Ok I did this RP a few years ago on Gaia and was wondering if any people would be interested in starting up a group RP where we play a Dysfunctional Family and the people who are involved in the family.

As for the family I was thinking of a single Mother who has to put up with the madness of here children (8 MAX - Sons & Daughters) who all have there own problems ect. Maybe some of them are Junkies, alcaholics, criminals or even are involved with another sibling secretly! Basically I want fucked up characters! Also people can feel free to play as freinds of the family and boy freinds & girl freinds if need be.

The setting will be a large house in a run down neighbourhood so the family will be poor and have that as a major problem that causes them all tension. Greed could also rear its ugly head with some family members not helping out the family and keeping there cash to themselfs.

My character for the old RP will be the one I will use who is:

Derek, a 22 year old Neo Nazi Skinhead (inspired by the character Derek in American History X) he is a drug addicted, alcaholic, sex addicted, extremly violent and hate filled young man. His extreme beleifs lead him to bring alot of trouble to himself and his family from both the law and those he considers scum. He will be one of the oldests children and be a tough guy and bully his siblings. He will also be violent towards the mother and be just like his late Father whom was killed by his mother in self defence when he tried to beat her again after returning from the bar. Derek will be invovled in a local skinhead gang who he will treat more like a family, this gang will also bring trouble to the family. I would like it if someone could play a female equivalent to Derek who could be his girl freind, also if some of his siblings could have interacial relationships it would make for a awkard atmosphere that could turn violent!

So yeah thats about it, so if anyones interested please post here your ideas ect and we will get started on the actual RP thread ASAP! :-D

Re: !!!BROKEN HOME: DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY RP!!!

• Okay, just to comment..

American History X was amazing, I'm surprised anyone on here has even heard of it.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Me? miew? I could rp if you people want to *Grins*

Oh but of course. And it'd be nice to find a sister willing to have a relationship xD

I'm interested... mostly because I loved the movie American History X. o3o

I'd be interested if I could play a tough-no-shit mom type lol that'll argue and fight with the rest of them and not afraid to bitchslap them if need be.

I am very interested! Shoot me a PM!

Ok everyone whos interested please let me know what roles you would like to play!!!

ZOMBiiE said:
I would like to play a drug addicted brother, around the age of 18 - 20.

Ok cool, well click the link to the RP thread and have a look at that thread then send me a PM!

I would like to take part of this rp. one of the brothes around 17 or so who is the boss of a gang that sell drugs and fights another gangs.

Well we definitely need more female characters...
I'll be 21 year old son. No job, money, or even any intentions of getting a job. Though he is smart and has a thing for one of his sisters.

I guess that's where I come in ;-)

17 year old sister with a plethora of mentally debilitating issues. Usually the subject to must harassment both in and out of the house.

It is possible. Though i've never done rape before. That would truely be a break into my dominance that's slowly been unlocking.

Back
Top Bottom