Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gurenge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

She let out a low groan, not wanting to experience pain on that level again, but she would if she had to. “That’s easy for you to say though, you’re big and tough, and I’m scrawny and small.”

“You want to try doing that again?” Truth be told, Nana wanted to take the cowards way out, she wanted to run and hide for as long as she could; it brought her shame, but it was the safest option.

“Slayers? What for?” He could see her body stiffen at the mention of her previous occupation, the topic being a delicate one.

“The worst thing! That is the worst thing! Don’t go saying such awful things so easily!” Nana scolded him.

He blinked before grinning from ear to ear, "We go together. Promise." What a gentle but still somehow bizarre suicide pact. Did he mean for it to be like that? Or was it to assure her that he'd stay by her side?

Nana didn’t mind either way, looking away with a flushed face. “Fine, but I don’t want to die a painful death again. It better be painless.”

And so off Nana and Motochika went, heading off in search of any slayer ally’s they could find.

They kept to the night time, hoping that they wouldn't be attacked on sight. Worse came to worse, they would be killed and freed from their curse. At least they would go together, Motochika figured. He had become rather smitten with Nana.

Nana seemed to be a bit more embarrassed around him than usual, even getting flustered when they trained- she hadn’t been that way before. It was probably just her nerves getting to her about her defeat, Masamune had wounded her both physically and psychologically.

“It was scary, but also good.” Nana said as they made their way through the dark forest. “Most of the slayers were really good people, just wanting to fight back at what had hurt them, set things right. The Hashira were even more so amazing people.”

“Don’t say it like that..” Nana mumbled, scratching her head. “Yeah, we were a clean up crew of sorts- we did everything and anything. I worked under the Water Hashira, but.. I think she too was killed by Date.”

Nana shook her head. “There is a chance that she made it, I don’t remember very much of what happened then.”

Back
Top Bottom