Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gurenge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Her lower lip trembled and she did her best to bow to Masamune, but she was in a rather sorry state. “Please forgive me, Masamune-sama.. I had attempted to bring you more slayers- Hashira.. But they had abilities I had not expected.”

Megohime kept her head down out of shame. “Several Hashira… The ones trying to murder you, I figured I could get them to be loyal to you, or rid of them..” Tears fell on the floor, and she clenched her fist in frustration. “I almost succeeded, but they all ganged up on me..!”

Fear gripped her throat and she squeezed her eye shut, giving a small nod. “Yes… Please forgive me, I only wanted to do right by you..”

“Please forgive my insolence.” Megohime said, keeping her head low to the floor. “Please forgive how weak I am..”

Megohime let out a small cry of pain, the burning sensation of his blood filling her body made her entire form hurt. If felt as though her bones would be crushed under the pressure of her own body weight, every muscle tensing and deep veins spreading over her skin where his claws sunk into her flesh- but the dark discoloration on her skin from the wisteria poison was quickly receding.

Megohime felt relieved for the poison finally, and it didn’t take long for her wounds to start healing on their own. “Please forgive me..!” With the terrible pain subsiding, fresh tears fell from her eyes, shaking on the floor before him, even her hair was regrowing.

With her arm and eye regrown, and the wounds on her chest closed, she looked up at him with tears in her eyes. “I’m sorry, please forgive me, Masamune-sama.”

Megohime leaned into his touch, placing her hand over his. “Please allow for me to atone for my bumbling foolishness.”

After her crushing defeat by Masamune, where she had almost been killed had it not been for Motochika, Nana and Motochika had been keeping low, recovering from her injuries and hiding from Masamune.

Nana would never forget the feeling of herself being torn apart, her scales ripped out and limbs removed. “I can tell.” Since that night she had been enduring nightmare after nightmare of Masamune harming her- she couldn’t get it out of her head. They were stopped for the day, hiding inside from the sun.

She tried not to be bitter, but she was terrified and even though the wounds were gone, she would never forget the pain she endured. “How?”

Back
Top Bottom