Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Age Of Rage (28 days later) [Midnight, Val, Dream]

Midnight

Supernova
28DaysLaterEndIsNigh.jpg

The end is Extremly Fucking Nigh

Alrightythen.
This is the planning thread for the Invite only rp: Age Of Rage (Title pending) set in the 28 series
This thread and the rp are for Myself, Dream, and V a l e n t i n e, and perhaps others that we invite

There is a few things we should do before we get started
One: Introduce eachother, Ect.
Two: Figure out who we are playing
Three: Figure out a setting
Four: Figure out when in the series the series should take place...

My idea is that we should perhaps do our rp after the events of the movies, since Weeks cliffhangs us with the dact that france is being attacks, so that means that the infection is likely spreading through Europe, Africa, and Asia... Maybe even north America (unlikely due to geographic isolation and speed of infection)

during the original infection, slightly before or during the time of the first movie, or even the second movie. We should also discuss characters and stuff, I believe Dream said she is making a Skeleton

On a side note. People from my Zombie Interest Thread, I will create a Zombie, public rp soon once we all settle on something, this is a separate rp

Okay, that works, If val agrees we can do that.
I made the thread, though it is currently set for 28 weeks instead of 28 days (I like the idea of Days too)

• Keep it at weeks. : D

Wah. I'm tired.
        I'll talk to you tomorrow, sugar.
        And I'll reply in the morning,

after X-Men.

I missed it last Sunday. >.>;[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Wooh I love that show.... although their impression on how Gambit should sound sux.....

Oh and first infection is fine. :3

I couldn't find it T.T
What channel?
My favorite is Gambit, but I also like Nate Grey

Argh, seven?
Won't be around, I guess I can record it, I have been planning an Advanced X-men roleplay on gaia, I have an OC with the codename "Drake" Awesome character ^/^

It is kind of a 266 rp, and it isn't easy to summarize, I have the opening on my laptop though.
I have been thinking that it takes the place of the House of M event because I don't like it. >.>

The PCs are taking the role of the New X-Men
I guess that is the simplest bit, but in the rp many in the original team have grown older and threats to peace have been increasing, including the biggest, Mutants are loosing control of the X-gene, causing their powers to spiral completely out of control, in increasing numbers.

Unfortunatly I can't think of a plot beyond that, a bit strapped for ideas.

I am guessing the murloc noise is what you get by growling while rapidly shaking your head.
Like in the song.
Shat is murloc exactly?

• OMG, Middie.
        Make an opening post for this roleplay, already.

-half done her post for the PM roleplay-
        D; I's sorry it's takin' so long.
        Busy weekend.

Me gots F.E.A.R. 2. <3[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

I is in class right now, makes it difficult to post.
Alright, I will get to working on that, have the new london settlement ovverrun and have Mikhail get the hell out of there.

Good, I can't wait for your post

I am gunna lose internets now, I will be back after noon

Back
Top Bottom