Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Age Of Rage (28 days later) [Midnight, Val, Dream]

Midnight

Supernova
28DaysLaterEndIsNigh.jpg

The end is Extremly Fucking Nigh

Alrightythen.
This is the planning thread for the Invite only rp: Age Of Rage (Title pending) set in the 28 series
This thread and the rp are for Myself, Dream, and V a l e n t i n e, and perhaps others that we invite

There is a few things we should do before we get started
One: Introduce eachother, Ect.
Two: Figure out who we are playing
Three: Figure out a setting
Four: Figure out when in the series the series should take place...

My idea is that we should perhaps do our rp after the events of the movies, since Weeks cliffhangs us with the dact that france is being attacks, so that means that the infection is likely spreading through Europe, Africa, and Asia... Maybe even north America (unlikely due to geographic isolation and speed of infection)

during the original infection, slightly before or during the time of the first movie, or even the second movie. We should also discuss characters and stuff, I believe Dream said she is making a Skeleton

On a side note. People from my Zombie Interest Thread, I will create a Zombie, public rp soon once we all settle on something, this is a separate rp

Okay ladies, I am back, I will be working on a skeleton when I wake up tomorrow.

Bios are coming along, slowly due to unexpected busi-ness. You still here ladies?

Aha! I am kind of back, though I am finding it kind of difficult to be all happy-go-lucky at the moment.

Anyhoo, here is the profiles if you ladies are still with me, sorry I have been so slow recently, school is hell.

Code:
[color=#000000][b]Username:[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Name:[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Age:[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Nationality:[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Previous Occupation:[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Bio:[/b][/color] (What was he/she doing before, and at the time of the infection)
[color=#000000][b]Appearance:[/b] [/color]
[color=#000000][b]Skills:[/b] [/color]
[color=#000000][b]Weapons/Equipment:[/b][/color]

Personality isn't in there, because I Hate it >.> Your character's personalities can show during rp.

Delete the stuff in parentheses and replace 000000 with your color of choice :3

Alright, I will see if I can get mine typed up some time soon too,
I have been busy to an incredibly unpleasant level.

Username: Midnight
Name: Mokhail Romanov
Nationality: Russian
Previous Occupation: Russian Army, Spetnaz
Bio: Mikhail was visiting his older brother, Niko, who was working in the main medical facility searching for a cure for the Rage Virus. His superiors also placed him there as part of a joint security group in london, Russia's "Investment" into global protection (He could be assigned to steal a sample of RAGE)
Appearance: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/ss206/Sani-kun/Evilplayby2.jpg">http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/ss20 ... layby2.jpg</a><!-- m -->
Skills: Highly trained at personal combat and urban warfare being in the Spetsnaz. Good with firearms and in hand to hand combat.
Weapons/Equipment: Ak101 Assault rifle (Locked in locker in his apartment) Tokerov LE 9MM pistol. Spetnaz combat knife, Throwing knives.

Username: V a l e n t i n e
Name: Erie S. Holloway
Nationality:Caucasian
Previous Occupation:Rookie Cop
Bio:At the time of the infection he was practicing his shooting at the local shooting range.
Appearance:http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m304/whs348626/possiblecharacters/boys/hot_abercrombie_guy_1.jpg
Skills:First aid, cpr, and can shoot a gun pretty well when not under pressure.
Weapons/Equipment:He weilds a .45 pistol, a spare clip of ammo for the gun, and a switchblade

[here's mine]
  • [/list:u]

• Username: Dream
        Name: Johnta Tyler Romaine
        Nationality: Brazilian, Latin, Caribbean
        Previous Occupation: Parkour/freerunner
        Bio: Johnta had just returned from visiting her father in the hospital
        (a scientist who worked around the RAGE virus and was foretelling of
        a future outbreak). Immediately afterward she was scheduled for a
        parkour run with a group of other runners.

Appearance: Miss Romaine, Get A Clue
        Skills: exceptional acrobatic skills, 7 year boxing skill
        Weapons/Equipment: a machete

Yeah. Nothin' too special ;]

[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Alrighty, now all we have to get to is the main thread ^.^
I will create it soon, I have a post to finish :3

• Indeed you do ;]
        Wah. I dunno if I wanna make
        another girl, or a guy.

I sorta wanna make a guy.
        DD:[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

I gotta think up an opener, That or I can just post the thread since I trust both of you know how the infection starts again.
Also, do we want to start during the reinfection in the special zone? Or after, when the kid starts spreading it through the rest of the world? it alsmost would seem better, for outr characters to be with their normal lives if we play during the first infection.

Back
Top Bottom