Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

αqвмєℓє∂‚ \\.

Re: υивємєякт \\.

Her instability isn't your responsibility. Believe me, she's aware that she's exploiting your good nature for continued tolerance.

Happy B-day~

vctbac.jpg

n50hfq.jpg

1z3cndx.jpg
1zcd5z9.jpg
e87lnn.jpg
e87lnn.jpg
24q3k9l.jpg
f45r6.jpg
jjoewp.jpg

So cuuute. <3

Can I get something like that for my birfday? D:

-leaves lots of love for Harri-​

I try my best to please teh commander~ -salutes-

anything particular you want it to say Havy? xD

Kravin5150 said:
I try my best to please teh commander~ -salutes-

anything particular you want it to say Havy? xD

"Happy Birthday from your adoring slave"?

<.< No?

How about: "Hahvy is Amazing!"
Or "I <3 Hahvy's Cawk."

>.> Just throwing out idears.

I love my friends.

• mah friendddd 7:43 pm
              CANADA SCARES ME. TOO MANY HOBOS

selinaxxtoxic 7:44 pm
              ONLY IN MAJOR CITIES. I DON'T LIVE IN A MAJOR CITY.

mah friendddd 7:44 pm
              A HOBO FLUSHED THE TOILET NINE TIMES
              NINE TIMES
              NINE
              I CAN'T GO TO CANADA
              NINE TIMES!

selinaxxtoxic 7:44 pm
              WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

mah friendddd 7:45 pm
              the first time i went to canada, i was in mcdonalds and this homeless guy went to the bathroom and flushed the toilet nine times before stealing a purse and leaving.

selinaxxtoxic 7:45 pm
              ... how would you know how many times he flushed? WERE YOU STALKING HIM IN THE MEN'S ROOM?
              maybe he was washing himself?

mah friendddd 7:47 pm
              my friends followed him in. they had sinks! he could have used a sink!

selinaxxtoxic 7:47 pm
              yeah but the stalls have more privacy.
              maybe he needed to wash his... y'know. downstairs.

mah friendddd 7:47 pm
              what the fuck. he's homeless. he doesn't need to wash his dick.

selinaxxtoxic 7:48 pm
              dude, if he gets that infected, he can't pee on buses anymore! that's his only entertainment, gone. GONE!

mah friendddd 7:48 pm
              you are so strange.

selinaxxtoxic 7:48 pm
              :)[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

D'wwh, thankies~

The only thing I don't really like about Canada Day is all the fireworks. They're nice to watch when you're out in the festival park, and all, but when they start shooting them off practically in your back yard, it gets a little redundant.

I'm so over hearing about baby issues from my Mother. If she wasn't ready to go through with the hair pulling, the biting, the crying, she shouldn't have even conceived the kid in the first place. Not only that, but because I'm an adult and I'm her daughter, I'm apparently automatically signed up to be her built in babysitter. It didn't help that she barged in right before I started cleaning the house, so I was already in a slightly bad mood.

I also found out that my best friend can't come to Canada's Wonderland with me on Tuesday. We had plans for Monday to Wednesday, spending two nights in a hotel and then spending all day Tuesday at the amusement park. Her work denied her time off, even though she gave more than two weeks notice, and told her that if she didn't come in for her shifts they'd fire her. One of the main reasons why I will never work in a hotel as stuck up as the one she's working at.

Now I have to find a replacement, which really sucks. They'll have to get along with my room mate, which is kind of hard considering the friends that I have are pretty much all scared of him (he's got tattoos, piercings, and a mohawk. I don't see how he's scary at all).

-huggles- Sorry for your misfortune hon =/
and your mom has no right to assume you'd be a on-hand baby sitter just because your an adult. She should have found someone else instead of assuming you'd be ready and willing to take care of a baby whenever she needs it.

Woot. I've got a replacement (that's such an icky word when talking about my best friend) for Canada's Wonderland. He has a video camera, too, so I might be able to take some videos of how awesome Canada's Wonderland is.

I leave tomorrow sometime afternoon, and wont be back until Wednesday. I'm hoping it'll be a good break. :)

I hope you have an awesome time! I know a lot of Canadian's who mention Canada's Wonderland (And that they all refer to it as Canada's Wonderland, not just Wonderland. o_O) and it seems like a pretty cool place. : D <3

I call it Canada's Wonderland, and Wonderland. Depends on how lazy I'm being when talking about it.

It has the fastest roller coaster in Canada, which is called the Behemoth. S'pretty intense.

Back
Top Bottom