Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

αqвмєℓє∂‚ \\.

Re: υивємєякт \\.

I'm starting to have this continued problem with all the drawings I do. I don't know when I want to stop adding detail, or shading, and call it quits. Say the picture's finished. I can never decide if I'm putting too much, or too little, into a drawing now. It's really starting to irk me.

H a r r i e t said:
I'm starting to have this continued problem with all the drawings I do. I don't know when I want to stop adding detail, or shading, and call it quits. Say the picture's finished. I can never decide if I'm putting too much, or too little, into a drawing now. It's really starting to irk me.

I have that problem when I write a lot of times. I very rarely know when I'm done. I just have to guess at it and force myself to stop tweaking, editing, adding, etc. I think its normal in any creative pursuit and something you just have to work through.

I <3 Cap'n HARRIET boob shot pending on Lighting and...

<<;

A new power cord D:! I'm thinkin of wearing somethin black and laceh.

Yar?

H a r r i e t said:
TakodaVega said:
Roger Roger lovet <3 Will do when the new power cord arrives ja <3

Come with Capt'n Harri, take my hand. I'll lead you through a world of uncertainty, and sexy signs. ;3

I might like it better if we slept together ;)

OMG YOU HAVE TO LOOK UP "Tea Party" by Kerli. IT's Epic. As is Escape the Fate. >>;

Guess who's going away for a week? HARRIET IS! She'll still have internet access, of course, but wont be online nearly as often as she normally is.

I'm gunna go, hopefully, celebrate my 20th birthday. With alcohol. It shall be fun times.

Though, knowing my luck, those plans will fall through and I'll get to be online for more than an hour or two.

EITHER WAY. I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon some time, so don't expect me to be online, or whatevers.

Regarding my role plays: I'll try and get replies out, considering how much of a procrastinator I've been recently, but I can't promise anything considering I'll be out of town, and using a computer that doesn't belong to me.

-- PS, YES I USED THIRD PERSON WHILE TALKING ABOUT MYSELF. Sue me.

296gl13.jpg

ASPROMISED <3 Sorry for crooked lettering D: Writing on one's chest backwards is a bitch~

They say hate is too strong of a word to be said as someone's opinion of something. Guess what I say to those people? Bull-fucking-shit.

I hate her. hateherhateherhateher.

Now she's not just ruining his happiness, but it's catching onto mine, too. It's one thing to fuck with a cheating asshole, but when you start fucking with someone who's done nothing wrong? She's very lucky that I've vowed not to hit a pregnant women. Oh, wait. Pregnant girl.

I DID NOT ABANDON YOU FOR CRYING OUT FUCKING LOUD.

Never once did I ever ABANDON you. Never once did I ever HINT at abandoning you.

Excuse me for wanting to relax for a week. Excuse me for wanting to hang out with old friends, and get away from the computer. Ex-fucking-cuse me for wanting to have a motherfucking life for a change.

You know what? I'm not going to be your baby sitter. And I'm not going to keep telling you the same things over and over again, hoping that one day, it'll finally sink in. Because, clearly, everything I've said to you has just rolled off your shoulders, and you've ignored it all. Keep it up, and you'll REALLY see how it is when I ignore someone. Which, btw, I was NOT doing. At all.

Take. A. Hint.

Back
Top Bottom