Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Primordials: A Superhero Roleplay [OoC]

So I decided to change GG's home base to "Paradise City", which will be a fictional city located on some artificial islands just off the coast of California (somewhere between LA and San Francisco).

More info will follow.

I'm gonna extend the signup deadlines to 1st August, same time same timezone, seeing that more than half of ye haven't posted. In the meantime, whoever's signed up can post now.

Should those of us whose characters are situated in different locations make up our own challenges and super-fights, or should we have them drop in on Byakuya City?

Should those of us whose characters are situated in different locations make up our own challenges and super-fights, or should we have them drop in on Byakuya City?

Your choice, since no matter where we are, something will unite us very soon. This right here is a warm-up phase before the big thing.

Mmmmk. New characters mostly done (except Tidepool).

Note also that I changed GGs real name.

add: Again, if anyone wants to establish prior relationships, let me know!

Last edited:
I'm fine being Effigy dad if you take some the edge off him my guy's more comical villain we would need a dad your embarrassing me vibe that's why I rather him be a hero's dad

Nah, Effigy's whole concept is based around being the edgiest edgelord that ever ow'd on the edge. (To the point I'm not sure he'll ever even show up).

Could be Macho Shoujo's dad. Despite his inner tragedy, he's got a comedic aspect to him (being a straight masculine dude who has to wear a dress to fight evil). Wouldn't even clash that much with his dad being a supervillain since he fights demons and monsters for than criminals.

He's one of my characters. I have like six of them. >.>;;

Also, man. It's gotta be rough when your supervillain name can be abbreviated to PP. >.<;;

perfect my guy's musician and he was born in a family of performer's you want his mother anything you want to discuss about his mother

Just that she was a gypsy, tramp, and thief.

I'm a massive alliteration whore.
For clarity's sake, just call Citizen Cane as "Cane". It's more a nickname than a proper moniker.
Until he goes crazy and starts going by "Pimpcane" again...

But with both parents being people with no morals, how did Macho Shoujo grow up with a good, hardworking sister? Did they educate their kids to be decent people?

well he does not know about his kid currently I also realized Citizen Cane could be my manger and do I have to wait for someone's approval

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom