Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Primordials

Our Signups & OoC.

This is a world of heroes and villains, but it is not just heroes and villains alone that share this world. Magic, monsters of myth and legend, aliens, espers, mutants and more shared it with them. There's never a boring day if you live here, but that isn't exactly a good thing.

Everyone was out and about with their usual business, unaware of what was to happen very, very soon.

Byakuya City, Japan

It was a fine day in Byakuya City. Well, it was the usual kind of fine anyways. It's a daily occurence at this point.

"You cannot defeat me, Miracle Aurora!" a crocodillian being laughs and cackles at his opponent, "you are no match for the might of Luigi Torelli!"

"I'm about to prove you wrong, Luigi," a witch hat-wearing magical girl scoffs as she strikes a pose, "for I am Miracle Aurora, hero of justice! Take this! Carcohl Crusher!"

Miracle Aurora took a great leap, before she unleashed a giant fist made of pure arcane energy to slam upon her opponent. Luigi, however, took it on and shook it off.

"You'll need to try harder than that, girly! That, or I could steal your precious thing..."

"Again with that? My god, you guys never learn..."

"Well," Luigi summons humanoid minions with 0s on their face, some wielding sticks with sacks at the end, some not, "Zerstorers, keep her pure for my enjoyment, but everywhere else is free game!"

"They won't get the chance!"

"But I guess I have no objections if you sully... civilians," Luigi grins.

y3AQOFq.png
Byakuya City, Japan

On this fine day of villainy and hopeful heroism, a hybrid between a human and a reptilian creature attracts and scatters the crowd soon after, as he and his goons engage in battle with a diminutive girl with a witch hat. Some bystanders still remain, although only one or two of the two dozen are women: the saner women and men are already beating feet away from the site of battle.

There are many smartphones out to record what is going on, albeit most maintain a healthy amount of distance between themselves and the crocodile-man with his goons. Or, at least, a distance that they judge safe enough; but they are civilians: they know nothing about what is safe enough. Sirens blaring, the first cop cars screech to a halt near the intersection that is clogged by the ongoing battle. The first few officers are already on the radio, reporting what is going on at the scene. "There are 24 suspects on-site, might be more. And... a cross between a croc and a man! Now I've seen it all..."

Whilst his companion confirms the location of the small heroine on the scene, a few of Luigi's goons encounter a peculiar woman, watching the ongoing conflict with a measure of cold interest. Her visible eye is very different from a human's, what with the black orb and the golden-yellow iris with the slit pupil, like a snake. A symbol of the male gender piercing the female gender's circle is pinned on her purple hat and glows in a slow, pulsating manner; the masked minions of the croc-man slow down a bit, keeping their wary eyes on her and two particularly tall and burly men standing at her side. One is pale-skinned, blonde and has grey eyes, as well as a deep cheek scar that makes his face look particularly violent. The other is just a few inches taller, standing at 195cm (6'4"), black-skinned with his black hair neatly cut into a buzzcrew style. It does not take a genius to see that these two do not train for bodybuilding or just to stay healthy and their clothing seems to be particularly bulky...

The european addresses the pink-haired woman in the witch outfit with a soft-spoken question in a heavy russian accent "Is that target?", to which the witch only nods, a small smile of amusement and appreciation remaining on her lips while she spectates the showdown between Miracle Aurora and 'the target'.

Last edited:
8yxcyOn.png

Byakuya City, Japan - Clown Car
Crowds of people were dispersing and fleeing, and that meant Brielle's "unsupervised store front" sense was tingling. Let's see, let's see, was there anything good around? Ooh! A pachinko parlor! An electronics shop! A store entirely dedicated to stockings! She slunk around each one raiding the cash boxes and stuffing away any choice items. While she was on her little "shopping" spree, she raided a nearby adult bookstore, but out of sympathy for her favorite industry, she left all the cash she'd taken behind the counter.
She was just exiting a maid cafe (having decided to steal one of the maids on duty) when the mood struck her to spectate for awhile. Whatever this was with the witch's and lizard dudes, it looked like it was going to be violent. And Brielle loved few things more than violence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, on the other side of the Pacific...

y0FwJj3.png
Paradise City, USA - Gehenna Girl
Paradise City stood as a shining beacon of prosperity, liberty, and advancement in the sciences and the arts. Constructed on a series of artificial islands just off California, it enjoyed a measure of autonomy thanks to the connections and influences of its founder, funder, and current mayor, Perseus "Citizen" Cane. It was intended to be a citadel that welcomed people of all cultures and backgrounds, and particularly catered to those with unusual qualities and abilities that might lead them to feel out of place. Griselda Gunnarsdottir -- increasingly known in her community as 'Gehenna Girl' -- found a lot to like about it. The top-notch schools offering scholarships to bright, meta-empowered youths, the fact that vigilantism was sanctioned, and the diverse cultural mash-ups provided an unparalleled array of food options for the flame fatale's insatiable appetite.

But the thing she liked best was the fact that it was quite the libertine metropolis, and it was perfectly acceptable for her to walk about completely nude. Though she did quite enjoy flaunting her fit and curvalicious body, it was more for the practical matter that she was constantly incinerating her clothes and she was glad to no longer have to worry about it. Today she had something a little extra to show off: a tungsten barbell pierced through her left nipple. She'd been waiting awhile for the custom piece of jewelry to come in.

"I can't believe it's gonna be a good day" she mused. Suddenly a jeep smashed through the pavement in front of her. Ah yes, that was the other thing about living in Paradise City. Being home to so many advanced industries and science laboratories, secret societies and bizarre religious movements, and embassies from other worlds, it wasn't uncommon for some monster, supervillain, or other threat to terrorize the streets.

GiGi didn't consider herself the hero type, but given that she was powerful enough to handle a lot of these baddies and was always down for a good rumble, she'd quickly found herself fitting into the superhero mold. The popularity was quite a perk, admittedly. She got free food at the bodegas.

The crimson-skinned woman adjusted her glasses and then cracked her knuckles, sending sparks flying from her fist. She took off running to find what was throwing automobiles around, to find herself facing down a giant enemy crab... man... thing. Well. Hopefully it'd at least help her break a sweat. Figuratively speaking, of course.

Last edited:
fBfAkMI.png
Paradise City, USA - Zìyóu

The sun shone brightly, with nary a cloud in the sky: the perfect day to hit the beach: many boys and girls were there, as a matter of fact, enjoying the nice weather and each other's bodies, albeit it was more of a 'look but dont touch' tacit agreement. Certain tourists sometimes did not get the memo and had to learn the hard way the consequences sexual harassment held in this little corner of paradise.

The peace was, however, disturbed by a crash in the streets; a din so loud that it could be heard blocks away and that certainly did not escape the ears of a certain young korean woman. Were she to walk on the street, she would turn quite a few heads: not because of her beauty that, while present, was fairly commonplace in Paradise City. No, the reason she turned heads was because she was one of the most powerful people in the US on a purely physical, fighting level; top five, at the very least. The reason she avoided attention right now was that she'd flown up to the rooftops as soon as she'd gotten out of her civilian disguise. With her hoodie stashed into a duffel bag with her identity-scrambling glasses and scent-covering necklace, Zìyóu collected her aura, formed a protective shield focused a bit more on her face and upper body than the rest of herself, before she picked up speed. A second later, a resounding BOOM signaled her breakthrough into supersonic speed.

It took her about five seconds to reach the place, during which the people in the streets could hear the distinctive screech of a flying object travelling in the sky at mach speed; the sound was similar to a fighting jet, but more high pitched and just a bit softer, since Zìyóu had definitely less mass than a plane made out of metal. Gehenna Girl and some of the more ballsy crowd that had remained to deal with or look at the crab-human-hybrid respectively, could see the young korean woman arrive and float around fifteen metres up in the air (50ft more or less). what the flying hero wore, her white blouse all buttoned up paired with a dark blue skirt was considered to be very modest or outright prudish in Paradise City, since the skirt reached her knees and she even wore tight dark blue spats under it. Spats that were paired with an elastic sports bra of the same colour under the blouse.

Looking around, the blue eyes of the young hero fell on the crimson-skinned young woman: Zìyóu smiled a little and waved; raising her voice so Gehenna Girl could hear her, she said "I'll let you have this one: holler if you need me!" Having said that, though, the diminutive heroine moved next to the crab-guy and batted one of his claws away, since he was about to take a parked harley to throw at the police, who had been bugging him with their blaring sirens and very loud speakers, demanding his immediate surrender. That had probably been the reason for the flying car...

Last edited:
y0FwJj3.png
Paradise City, USA - Gehenna Girl
GiGi punched her palm and gave off a corona of heat. "Right. Time for a barbecue."
She lunged towards the crabbeast, dodging pincer attacks as it roared madly. She blasted it with a small fireball, sending it reeling back, and though it only seemed to have singed the exterior. She would need to get in closer to really cook the creature. The thing was fairly slow, so Gigi decided to have a bit of fun with the fight, gearing her movements more for performance and sweet photo ops than taking the enemy down efficiently.

Eventually, though, she'd had enough. She once again got inside the monster's arm range, planted both hands on its carapace and let loose a torrent of heat right into the center of its body. The thing howled in blistering agony until it was completely burnt to a crisp. It died and remained upright, smoldering, and the delicious scent of seafood filled the area. GiGi broke off a piece and nom'd it. A bit overdone, as usual, but still pretty good. Could use some sauce.

She turned around to a crowd of reporters and amateur iphone-slingers and gave several victory poses.
She cried out to Ziyóu. "You can have the next one!"

New York City, USA - Blizzard

FEB201008.jpg
It was easy to lose yourself in the Big Apple. Maybe that was why so many people chose to live here.

There was a lot of stuff Blizzard didn't like about New York. The people were rude, the streets were dirty, and most certainly, it could get pretty dangerous at night. Hell, it was pretty dangerous even during the day. But it was home. And there was never any place like home. Maybe that was why she came back here. Whereas other people would probably come here to lose themselves in the crowd, Blizzard found that this was the one place she could find herself, the one place where she could be herself.

It was the place where she felt like she was the most free.

Blizzard had been traversing through the city, "surfing" through the sky on an ice trail she continuously created. Though the ice often melted quickly under the power of the sun, apparently that pissed a lot of people off too, considering any unlucky denizen was liable to get drenched if they didn't realize what they were standing under. Still, how else was she supposed to get around? Flying by way of ice vapor was simpler but she'd have to be flying really fast to even comfortably do something like that, lest the best she could do was glide forward awkwardly, and that would just--

"M-My purse! Someone stop that man!" The shrill voice of a panicked woman cried out from the streets below. Blizzard's head snapped down and her body moved before her mind could process, instantly turning her ice trail downward.

As she got closer, the young hero was quickly able to make out a rugged looking man running through the sidewalk, with a distractingly pink purse in his arms to give himself away, on top of the crowds of people standing aside in surprise. With a clearing like that, Blizzard knew exactly what to do.

Zooming to ground level, Blizzard landed several meters in front of the man, who was running right in her direction now. With a wide berth right in front of her, the young woman let out a huff before nonchalantly thrusting an arm forward, holding out an open palm to the ground in front of her. In no time, a small but noticeable portion of the sidewalk turned slightly lighter in color... as it had suddenly become enveloped in ice. And so...

"Gaah...!" The crook exclaimed as he stepped into position, slipping on the iced up sidewalk. With his momentum working against him, the man fell to the ground on his back with a loud, painful thud, the stolen purse flying into the air until it was safely caught by Blizzard, who casually placed her other hand on her hip.

"Man... I really need to find me a super villain. Not that I want someone to go out and commit bigger scale crimes, but... I've really gotta stop messing with petty purse snatchers," Blizzard mused to herself as though the crook writhing in pain beneath her was of no matter to her. What's next, is she gonna have to save a cat out of a tree too?

"Aah... Shikata ga nai, I guess," the woman continued, casually tossing the purse back to the poor woman who had managed to eventually catch up, in awe of the powered woman. As the civilians murmured to themself, some in admiration and others in some other strange lackluster reaction like they'd seen this kind of stunt before, Blizzard pursed her lips, feeling like she felt even more self-conscious than if they were all to break into raucous applause. At least that would have been a sign that she was doing something right. But as for this guy...

"Unngh..."

Do I like, take him to the police station myself? I'm not carrying this dude around on my ice trail. Maybe like, the hospital? I hope I didn't bang him up too much. Is there a cop nearby I can just lump him to? Would the cop even do anything about this? Ugh, my least favorite part about this shtick, Blizzard awkwardly thought to herself, crossing an arm.

Just another day in the life of novice superhero Blizzard. Though she would certainly resent being called a novice. A whole year by herself counted for something, right?

Last edited:
fBfAkMI.png
Paradise City, USA - Zìyóu / Mark

The fight began immediately after, which spurred the young heroine to somersault backwards, reaching fifteen feet in the air easily before she landed back on the ground a safe distance from the fight, watching out for any sign that she might be needed.

Zìyóu's smile remained for as long as it seemed like Gehenna Girl was taking the fight seriously, testing out her opponent and everything. After her fireball, she seemed to simply toy with the creature, a behaviour that might have reminded some of a cat playing with its still-living food; although she wasn't frowning outright, the change between her smile and her neutral expression was quite noticeable. Her blue eyes followed every strike, dodge and parry but betrayed no emotion like they would if she were smiling happily.

The arthropod creature wailed in a monstrous voice that had a hue of humanity left, at least in the korean's ears. Her eyebrows furrowed just a fraction from the relaxed posture they were in before, but rapidly returned to their original resting expression as she shook her head. The fight was over and Gehenna Girl flippantly disregarded the kill just now, to eat a piece of the creature. Even as she spoke, she did not look as if she approved or disapproved of anything. "I'll hold you to it." As soon as she'd said that, she started to levitate further away from the ground and the buildings around her once more: a few second more and she turned away, looking skywards before -kraBOOM- she flew away after something that could be between a sonic crack and boom, her silhouette rapidly becoming as tiny as a grain of sand in the distance.

2t25LZQ.png
When the martial artist had left the scene, another person approached the scarlet-skinned vigilante, with a small plastic tag hanging around his neck that introduced him as Marcus Piper, news reporter of the PEN (Paradise Evening News). Said reporter wore an open suit jacket over a buttoned-up cyan shirt but without a tie. Given the lax dress code of Paradise City, he could afford to wear jeans whilst working, on the skinnier side that hugged his slender legs nicely. "Excuse me!" He exclaimed as a small digital camera materialized in his hand (albeit not literally: he just took it out of his bag really quickly); in case he managed to convince Gehenna Girl to give him the time of day, the journalist introduced himself. "Name's Marcus Piper, Paradise Evening News: do you have a minute or two for a few short questions for today's news?"

Other than Marcus, a couple more journalists and reporters were mustering up the courage to go talk to G.G.; unless she deemed not to have the time to deal with all of that, in which case no one would stop her from leaving, obviously. If Marcus hadn't repelled her yet, he forced his eyes back up into the bright eyes of the young woman whilst clearing his throat to speak up: "It has not been long that you have started to deal with supernatural enemies threatening the well-being of Paradise City's people: what can we call you?" Since she had not issued an interview yet, people were calling her a lot of things. Most of it was lewd. Since she did not wear anything more than a piercing, most of the male reporters present had a noticeable tent pitched already. Some of the women looked at her dejectedly or with a small measure of hostility. One was openly glaring at her, but taking notes about what was being said: her being flat as a board probably had something to do with that.

Marcus himself had a bulge pressing against his jeans: it looked as though he was better than his peers at keeping his desires in check- but not good enough for G.G. Unless, of course, she'd already blown him off. If she had stayed with him until then, his second question(s) would be: "There is a lot of speculation about you, your origins and the reasons you appear to take care of business in our city. Can you tell us a bit about yourself?" Obviously, a lot of that speculation was more on the perverted side of things. Again, her assets being displayed were the main reason for that sultry sort of talk.

He kept his camera incredibly still, as it sat on a contraption on his shoulder meant to minimize the shaking of the video, given the lack of a tripod or anything fancy for recording. Mark asked his final question, if the crimson vigilante had not left him: "Do you do what you did just now professionally or..?" The scandinavian-looking interviewer asked her, as his gaze slipped again, going to G.G.'s crotch before returning to her face, where they locked on. A bead of sweat appeared on his brow, as he focused on her eyes like he had never concentrated before.

Last edited:
Paradise City, USA - Alpha

"...and in addition to this, I am also undergoing regular, exhaustive medical testing to track the effects of long-term use."

Dr. Astana's voice, amplified by the microphone, echoes throughout the reception hall. Even at her true age, she would be in the lowest range of ages present: most of the attendees are doctors, researchers, and pharma business leaders, assembled for an international conference on changes to the industry. Most of them are over fifty and many of them over sixty, with only a few outliers - journalists or administrative assistants - in their thirties or twenties. As it is, the woman on stage appears younger than any of them: barely twenty. Even her professional attire - a tailored, deep purple suit over a black shirt and heels - makes her look more like a college student applying for a job than someone fit to discuss bleeding-edge pharmaceutical science. Of course, her apparent youth is part of the product she's describing, perhaps the most profitable part, so the assembled experts listen anyway.

"It will be years before the product is ready for widespread human testing, let alone the open market. Nonetheless, when it is ready, we do not just expect changes in our profits, stock prices, and market control. In a world where we can overcome our human limits, where we can control and optimize our bodies and minds, we expect nothing less than change the very world. The way we see ourselves and humanity itself will - "

She jumps, as does most everyone in the hall, when placed charges blast open all of the room's doors simultaneously. Wood chips are still hitting the ground when a dozen masked figures in black tactical gear stream in, assault rifles at the ready.

"DON'T MOVE!" they shout, fanning out to cover the room. "NO PHONES! STAY IN YOUR SEATS! IF YOU MOVE, YOU'RE DEAD!"

Two rush the stage, pointing their weapons at Astara, and she holds her hands up. She's not on her combat drugs, and while her mask - loaded with inhalants - is located in the podium drawer, she can't grab it and put it on before being riddled with bullets. Instead, she stays in place while both figures take the stage - one running up the stairs to the side, while the other hops the lip from straight on. The one who took the stairs holds Astara at gunpoint while the other stands on the edge of the stage, pulling out something like a tablet.

"Heads up! Eyes front!" shouts the figure with the tablet. Holding it with both hands, she scans it across the crowd - once, then again. Behind him, the other figure continues to hold Astara at gunpoint, while the remaining attacks keep the attendees well-behaved with shouted threats.

"What the hell's taking so long?" the man holding Astara at gunpoint growls after a moment. "That lobster man can only distract them for so long. Let's get this done!"

"Facial recognition's not picking her up," the other complains. Taking one hand off the tablet, she lifts her assault rifle and fires a burst into the ceiling. Members of the crowd scream as dust and chips of building material rain down on their heads. "I SAID HEADS UP, EYES FRONT!"

"For god's sake," the male spits, then moves to join his comrade, looking down at the tablet screen. With his eyes off her, Astara reaches under the podium and pulls out the metallic mouthpiece she'd stowed for demonstrations. Locking it place, she releases a dose of fast-acting stimulants and steps out of her heels. As she did so, however, she couldn't help but feel her legs constricted by her pencil skirt. Could she tear it up the side? Well, she could...but this is her best suit.

"Goddammit!" the man continues, inspecting the device. "We know she's here. Useless piece of crap...the hell with this. Dr. Astara! Stand up and identify yourself, or we start shooting hostages!"

"I'm right here." Both attackers turn, guns coming up, but it's too late. Astara sweeps the legs out from the closer, female figure, causing her to fall off the side of the stage. The man takes a step back, rifle raising, but Astara turns, bringing her leg up to hook over its carrying handle and pull it out of his hands. The momentum carries her through into a leaping, spinning kick, driving a shin into the side of his head. His helmet comes free, its plastic visor snapping in two, and bounces across the stage while the man's unconscious body falls limp. In a mere second, only one figure stands on the stage: Alpha, lean muscles taut across her entire body, fully visible but for where they're covered by her black bra and panties.

"Contact! Contact!" One of the attackers raises his rifle, but Alpha is already sprinting. Automatic fire peppers the stage as Alpha dives offstage and into cover.

A moment later, another attacker grabs the rifle and pushes it upward. "Hold fire! We want her alive! Squad, move in!"

Offstage, Alpha leans against the wall, formulating her plan. Ten human beings, albeit with combat training, and now she knows they can't use their guns. She can probably win that fight, but they probably have something up their sleeve.

oQUzqgI.png
Paradise City, USA - Shredder

The breaching charges that blasted open the doors of the room next to her storage closet was what broke Sei out of her afternoon nap. With a yawn, she grabbed the featurless black mask made of tungsten woven into tempered glass, except for the visor part. It was designed to be like the opaque windows on many luxury cars that obscured vision on the VIP inside, except with a bit more tungsten to cover the facial features. There was a section for the eyes left with just tempered glass, in order to allow for the best range of vision for whoever wears it.

Aside from the mask, Shredder wore an elastic black sports bra to cover her breasts but not the rest of her belly, which gave the impression that she was still put together by much more than blood and flesh, if the grafts and chrome visible in vicinity of her navel were any indication. Her bulky baggy pants were full of ammunition, as she stomped out of the closet in her black military boots. The rubber soles hit the ground and as soon as she was out of the door she started sprinting: she picked up speed very quickly, swiftly reaching several dozen miles an hour before she made a turn to the left and entered the main assembly room, where the scientists were gathered. -CRASH-

The two assailants that had covered the main entrance to the room found themselves positioned perfectly for a clothesline by a pair of very heavy and pretty fast metal arms the size of an adult male's. Given the density of these metal limbs, it was truly a miracle that neither of the two suffered a broken neck or more than three broken ribs. Instead, they dropped to the ground as if they had just gotten hit by two street-light poles going at thirty-five miles an hour, gasping for air and holding their broken ribs. The cyborg swiftly bent down and dodged the burst of fire that some of the other assailants sent her way and picked up the assault rifle and the submachine gun the two human wanna-be-abductors had dropped. She remained in cover as bullets started to hit her surrounding area.

"FREEZE! I GIVE YOU TO THE COUNT OF THREE TO DISARM AND WITHDRAW!" Her threat sounded through the voice-changer in her mask, as she put down the SMG and picked up a short-fuse flashbang from her first pocket. The countdown followed swiftly after that declaration, while she remained in cover behind the last row of seats. "ONE! TWO! THREE!" She said the second number at the same time as she threw the stunning grenade up, a beeping red glow indicating something for her. As soon as she said 'Three', though, the grenade went off mid-air in a bright light and an incredibly loud bang: a split-second later, Sei was up and sighting her rifle on burst fire to shoot whoever still had a gun in their hands and was not dressed like one of the guests center-mass, no fannying about with headshots or the like.

Last edited:
Paradise City, USA – Gehenna Girl
y0FwJj3.png

Gehenna Girl watched Ziyóu leave with a twinge of disappointment. Aw. She’d been hoping the other woman would stick around to converse a bit. She shook such thoughts away, however, as she had others clamoring for her attention. The attempted to crowd her, but a quick pulse of heat had them keeping their distance. GiGi climbed on top of a nearby car and sat on the windshield, giving the two dudes in the front seat quite the view.

A small ring of embers circled the car, threatening to flare up if things got out of handle. See Marcus trying to get her attention, she beckoned him to approach, letting the air cool around him.

“Yes, I think I have time,” she replied. She took in crowd. A veritable campgrounds, to be sure. And… ugh! That guy straight-up had his dick out! There was nominally some law for public decency here, but it wasn’t likely to be enforced.

“Well, this rabbi called me ‘Gehenna Girl’, so I think that fits well enough.”

“My story really isn’t all that interesting. Just a girl trying to attend school for pre-law. As for where I came from, well… apart from Iceland, I’ll leave that to your imagination. And I wouldn’t call it taking care of business. My reasons are pretty straightforward. I’m a gal with red skin, a horn, and fire powers. I don’t bother trying to hide my identity, because there aren’t that many people that look like me around. I walk around naked because I got sick of wearing clothes just to burn them off. And I fight monsters because they’re causing a ruckus and I have a lot of steam to blow off.”

GiGi noticed his downward gaze. When they made eye contact again, she flicked her own eyes down briefly and grinned. “Mr. Reporter. Is that a rolled up newspaper in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?”

She shrugged at the last question. “I’m not really looking for a job. Buuut, I wouldn’t necessarily say no to a stack of cash for something I already do. Also…” She raised her voice and addressed the crowd. “If any lovely ladies or cute boys want to come to my crib for an orgy, I’m at 2312 Odyssey Street!”

VMsogLW.jpg
Captain Vorpal

A sharply dressed somen with a long blond ponytail and red shades standing in the back of the reception hall scowled. This day was just getting better and better. It was bad enough she had to come to this conference with the Professor – as dear a friend and even father figure as he was, she was rather bored by all this. Give her a plane or gun show any day. And he’d told her to leave her weapons behind! She had just known something like this would happen. Fortunately, her natural strength and shield charm would be enough to help here.

Noting that yet another figure had entered to engage the invaders, Lola decided to keep laying low and direct her efforts at evacuating any civilians from the building. Who knows how much backup these guys would end up having, and it’d be best if the area was clear.

U6X0zql.png

New York City, USA - Macho Shoujo
Lance exhaled deeply as he exited the church. He didn't think anyone really found it easy to deal with funerals, but he always had a difficult time confronting them. He was more the "get drunk and get lost somewhere" type of mourner, but he always forced himself to attend the ceremonies for the truly important people who'd touched his life, and Sadie Tanner was one of them. Better known to the world as Bonfire, was one of the kindest, bravest, and most selfless people Lance had ever met, and it had been his goal for years to live up to her standards.

He walked down the sidewalk in a daze, barely registering the people around him, looking up only when some punks called him out for bumping into them. He shot them a glance of anguish and rage and they scurried away.

He put a hand on the gem pinned beneath his jacket and felt its warmth. This is what gave him to power to fight see and fight certain sorts of fiendish beings, and it had become second nature to him since its responsibilities passed to him from his sister. But this tragedy had been performed by an evil being that had thus far remained elusive. The Extinguisher, as they were dubbed, had gained notoriety for murdering and violating female fire-based superheroes, leaving bodies covered in the same rune-shaped burn marks and nothing but ash for trace evidence. The superhuman community had been pulling out all the stops, but this individual was good at covering their steps even from things like divination magic. Better detectives than Lance were on the case, but he still felt he should be out there doing something about it.

He found himself in a nearby park. A stray frisbee sailed towards him and he caught it, and soon he was tackled a by a big lab. He smiled at the dog, not with total insincerity, and leaned down to stroke its head as it licked his face. A young woman ran up and offered an apology; he simply shrugged and grinned. They exchanged a few pleasantries, and she and her pooch were on their way. On a better day, he would have tried to pick her up. But not today.

He really needed to clear his head. He still had a lot of other work to do. And he needed to be rested up and focused. Usually he'd go out and party to get himself unwound, but there's no way he'd be in the mood for that today. Maybe losing himself in some music would help. He put on his headphones and set his phone to shuffle. He found if he played a random track, fate would often send him one that would offer him some kind of insight or encouragement.

"♫ Sometimes I feel like I don't have a partner. Sometimes I feel like my only friend is the city I live in, the city of angels. Lonely as I am, together we cry. ♫"
Fuck. This was her favorite song.

Lance slumped into a park bench and after a minute of staring up at the sky began quietly crying his eyes out.

Most of the assembled experts and industry leaders hit the floor when the shooting starts, more afraid of stray fire than the call to stay in their seats. Still out of sight backstage, Alpha hears but does not see Sei enter the room. Assuming it's hired security - the total yearly wages in this room must be in the nine figures at least - she readies herself to jump out and help. She reconsiders, however, when the flashbang goes off; while she doesn't see it, she's heard enough flashbangs to recognize the bang and assumes it's the tactically-equipped attackers that detonated it. Jumping right back out onto the stage would only cause confusion and put the attendees at greater risk. Instead, she moves further offstage, bursting into the hallway running alongside the hall.

Sei's countdown gives the quicker-witted of the attackers just enough time to regroup. Two withdraw, exiting through a side door and into the hallway before the flashbang goes off. Both they and Alpha are surprised to see each other, but Alpha is already sprinting down the hall towards them. Both reach for sidearms, but Alpha reaches the closer one first, planting a heel on his boot and shoving him backwards with an open palm to the chest. While he falls, his partner's sidearm clears its holster - a Taser. It's coming up to point at Alpha's center of mass when she turns, her foot coming up and hooking under the weapon, knocking it out of the attacker's hands. Another turn provides the momentum to put her other foot up under the attacker's helmet, delivering a knockout blow to his skull. The first attacker, on his back on the floor, already has his Taser pointed at her center of mass, so she jumps, flipping in mid-air. The taser fires, wired darts missing the skin of her flat stomach by millimeters before Alpha comes down, landing knee-first on his chin.

This puts Alpha directly in front of the doors, looking into the room. Blind, deaf, and dumbstruck, the remaining attackers put up a poor fight for Sei, but at least one had the presence of mind to play dirty. Having apparently hit the floor when the flashbang went off, he's recovered enough to grab a nearby researcher - a portly, white-haired man in thick glasses and a sweater vest - and lift him to his feet. With one arm locked securely around the researcher's neck, he lifts his submachine gun in the other and fires at the cyborg. Still recovering from the flashbang, he's not a great shot, but returning fire without hitting the hostage would be a tall order. Not so much for Alpha's position, behind him. Between the gunfire and the ringing in his ears, he has no chance of hearing Alpha before one foot kicks out his knee. He doesn't lose his grip on the researcher at first, but as he falls to his knees, it provides enough gap for Alpha to slip a leg in and lock his neck between her thighs.

He tries to shout something, but with his mouth pressed into Alpha's panties, it's too muffled to make out any words. One of her hands grip his right wrist, pointing the submachine gun upward as he desperately squeezes the trigger until the weapon clicks empty. He tries to thrash, but her thighs hold firm, compressing the blood vessels in his neck until, seconds later, he goes limp. Alpha holds the blood choke a few more seconds for safety's sake before releasing the hold, looking over at the researcher to see he is shaken, but unharmed. Taking another breath of the stimulants flowing through her mask, she looks up for more attackers -

- and suddenly twists painfully as a pair of Taser darts penetrate the skin of her back. Her spine arches, her body spasming as electricity courses through her body and sets her nervous system afire. Even after the shock ends, her body is numb, and she can only gasp in shock and pain before a gloved hand grabs ahold of her hair and forces her facefirst to the ground.

Paradise City - Mark
Marcus allowed himself to smile a little, hopeful, as he was allowed to get a bit closer to the blazing vigilante perched atop a car.

When GiGi mentioned that she just burned off her clothes on the regular before, the youthful reporter gave an empathic smile and commented "Wardrobe malfunction by spontaneous combustion does sound like a waste of money and a right bother to clean up." He did not cuss, that time, given that he was in front of many people and had to keep a modicum of decorum. Unlike a certain man who had no inhibitions and, as such, had his erection at the ready.

Mark seemed to be satisfied as it looked like his curiosity was slaked for the time being: "That is very good to hear!" That was his reply in regards to GiGi mentioning that she had a lot of steam to vent- by way of dealing with monsters. But there was, obviously, the more lewd connotations. And speaking of lewd, the blonde reporter smiled brighter and replied with a twinge of flirtatiousness: "Please, call me Mark. And that's a secret I could divulge in a private interview, if you'd like." How in-depth such an endeavor would be could vary: it was up to GiGi, clearly.

In the crowd, a murmur went through the rows of mostly the guys that had gotten together: some frat boys were nudging each other in the ribs with their elbows, wiggling their eyebrows and gesturing with nods of their heads, some having whispered back-and-forths along the lines of 'lets go, dont be a pussy', 'we wont get another chance' and 'stuff her hotpocket, knawadimsayin?'. Some were more outspoken, even yelling out "NO TAKEBACKS!" or "WOO! PARTY!" and "FUCK YEAH, LETSGO!"

The two burly guys that had yelled out that last exclamation fist bumped each other and grinned like schoolboys that just got dismissed from class before summer holidays. It goes without saying that, while everything was being said and happening, the two dudes in the car that GiGi was sitting on had taken a picture from their PoV for future use and were, like the vast majority of men present, pitching sizeable tents.

Shredder
Sei emptied the clip on three of the four guys that had stayed within the meeting room and did not have the presence of mind to disarm. Two of them had the good idea of ducking into cover, but since it was mostly empty seats, the bullets perforated the plastic and pillow-y seating material of the furniture and hit the bulletproof vests the assailants had under their tactical gear. While some bullets hit shoulders and grazed legs and thighs, none of the injuries Sei inflicted with her firearm were enough to kill in the next quarter hour; this was all coincidental, as Sei did not care whether they lived or died- all she aimed to do was efficiently take them down before they could put her out of commission.

The fourth foe that was stunned by the grenade and did not think to use a person as a human shield was the one closest to the cyborg: the worst position to be in, as she would soon be able to testify. Shredder ducked and sprinted his way, shedding a smoke grenade between herself and her target: there were no obstacles there, so she just had to get in close while the enemies were still disoriented. Just before the smokescreen could really get going, Shredder engaged her heat vision and noticed two silhouettes of heat coming from her side, at just ten metres of distance: normally, firing an automatic or burst weapon that is not a pistol one-handed is not a great idea because of the recoil, but that enemy did so anyway, forcing the cyborg to lift her right arm up to shield her neck and jaw with her arm. A couple of the wildly-fired projectiles did hit her, but one was stopped by her metal limb and the other hit her shoulder, where it left an ugly scratch on her ware.

Despite the threat that hostile posed, Sei did not hesitate to take the guy she was already targeting out of commission, by grabbing both of his arms at bicep-height and giving a determined, painful tug down. Both arms dislocated at the shoulder, eliciting a shrill scream, before the metal legs of the cyborg lifted her left foot in a swift kick to the enemy's shin shattering it like it was made of chalk.

Turning to face the hostage-taker that had shot her in the arm, Sei noticed that there was a smaller heat silhouette there, now, which violently shook and then was grabbed by yet another assailant and violently pushed to the floor. "SURRENDER, NOW!" Her voicechanger pumped out at max volume at the last attacker. As she spoke and immediately after, Sei's mind raced to think of a way to keep the last enemy off the hostages and the best way to dispatch them.

y0FwJj3.png
Paradise City – Gehenna Girl

GiGi watched the procession of rowdy men with confusing. “Uh. I said cute boys!” she yelled out after them. She was a bit aggravated by this kind of thing. She’d hoped she could escape it here, where naked people were not an uncommon sight, but being a naked red ass-kicking celebrity seemed to be the local equivalent of a hot naked person anywhere else.

She refocused towards Marcus. “I think I’m done here. After a fight, I always have a craving to relax at the beach.” She slid off the car, and made her way to the bus stop. She could just jet herself there, but she hadn’t yet mastered flight without causing a fair bit of collateral damage. While waiting, a greasy-haired man made a grab for her ass. Gehenna Girl shook her head as he withdrew, howling at the third-degree burns on his palms.

RryHoq2.png

Linden V. Izumida
Being an artificially constructed set of islands, Paradise City had more than its fair share of beaches, all custom-tailored to fit certain activities, aesthetics, and communities. Linden had been to them all, and the one at the westernmost point of the islands, Thresher’s Beach, was her favorite by far. Considered one of the city’s best kept secrets, most tourists and casual locals were kept away by a long hike from the city limits, and rumors that its waters were infested with sharks. Just inland from the beach were an unofficial campgrounds, several public-use yurts, and an abandoned bunker that served as an inclement weather shelter.

Linden liked this beach because of the impromptu community that had grown here. It was supposed to be a place where everyone could be themselves and no one would judge each other. Most beachgoers here went nude, but a good chunk were into cosplay, a unique fashion that Linden didn’t get to see much of. Musicians would settle in circles out of earshot from one another and jam, so there was always interesting music in the air.

The tall, muscular young woman laid out on the beach could have been painstakingly carved out of a giant pearl; her pale body blending in with the white sands save for two bubblegum nipples and a three patches of azure body hair. Her head rested on a coiled braid beneath a straw hat that kept the sun from aggravating her blood-colored eyes.

Linden drifted in and out of daydreams until she was snapped out of it by the sound of gulls fighting over a crab. Yes. Food seemed like a good idea. Maybe she’d head up and grab something at the lighthouse. She stood, back and buttocks covered in sand, and began making her way up to the beach’s northern point.

Gehenna Girl
Now that she was out of town, GiGi had no problem finding a rocky ditch where nothing would catch flame and blasting herself into the sky. Having gotten a workout earlier from the fight, she wasn’t in a mood to hike. She’d never been out to this beach, but some of her friends in the know said it was a great spot.

Soaring over the beach, she selected a clear spot and dropped down, sticking a classic “superhero” landing and sending a wave of sand in a small radius. She looked out proudly towards the ocean, hands on hips. She glanced left, then right, and grinned. Nobody was paying her any mind. Felt good to be somewhere she was simply treated as normal.

She was near the lighthouse, which had been constructed by a wealthy old man as a retirement home. Apparently he’d spread rumors the beach and nearby forest were haunted to keep people away, but eventually curious souls kept showing up and he decided to become more hospitable. Now the lighthouse contained a variety of facilities anyone could use, including a gym and a library, but the main attraction was the “tavern” on the ground floor. Old Man Bentley could usually be found down there in a garish shirt and a kilt, cooking food for anyone that had worked up an appetite. Payment was optional, but most people left what they could as the money went to upkeep of the beach.

GiGi grabbed a plate and waited patiently while Bentley berated one of the volunteers who assisted him in the kitchen.

Paradise City - Mark

Gehenna Girl was, naturally, very popular among men and a surprising amount of women; though, given how uninhibited Paradise City was in regards to sexuality, it probably was not too surprising. Fact was that not a lot of people caught what GiGi yelled out to specify her type of man; it looked like there was a score of guys who overestimated their appeal: even if they did not stand a snowball's chance in hell, they'd probably still show up later on to try and get in on the orgy. Some of the women rebuked the excited single men or asked their boyfriends what they were thinking in a very sinister way, that made them wither and take a few steps back.

But that did not concern GiGi or Mark, the latter expressing his gratitude: "Right, thank you Gehenna Girl and good work back there. I hope to see and hear more of your exploits soon, although I wish I could be the first to do so and continue to record for news about it." The soft lips of the blonde angle upwards into a soft smile as he says his farewells. "Until next time!" He watched her go and then put his camera and mic away, before heading over to his car to get to work on this new material.

Zìyóu

When GiGi arrived at Bentley's lighthouse, her phone buzzed as she received a message from Zìyóu which read {I just got my new smartphone: if you have time now I can give you back yours.} If GiGi had time then, the blue-haired heroine would ask her {Where are you? I'll fly over and hand it back.} Once again, if GiGi told her where they could meet at the Thresher's Beach lighthouse, Zìyóu would answer {Alright, I'll be there in a couple of minutes.}

Almost true to her word, the din of a supersonic object could be heard after seven minutes had passed: the aura manipulator touched down with both feet, the tip of her sneaker shoes touching the dirt first, before the rest of her sole adhered to the ground. Some people watched her for a bit, as the sound of flight was anything but subtle, and gave her some space when she waltzed up to the entrance of the cylindrical building. When she got to the lighthouse's main entrance, she slowed down a bit as a tall woman with long, blue braided hair entered the building before her.

She had gotten changed out of her blouse and skirt and into a white bikini with black rims along the edges: it was not the most revealing or enticing clothing of all time, but at least it was a huge step up from the casual clothes she'd worn before. With a small purse in hand, Zìyóu looked around for GiGi (if they had agreed to meet up at Bentley's in the first place, obviously) and walked over to her once found. "Thank heavens you chose to come to this lighthouse: easy to find, given how tall it has to be." Was the first remark that Zìyóu had, with palpable relief in her tone and demeanor.

Looking around, she added "I didn't expect all this, though... Who knew there was place for foodstuff in here." The former korean certainly did not, it looked like.

Linden and GiGi

Gehenna Girl had taken her shadow-purse out and rummaged through it for her phone. Jumping giddily to see a text from her friend, she replied. {Lighthouse as Thresher’s Beach. Big gray one out on the western point. Bring your swimsuit! Let’s party!}

GiGi put it back and then turned her attention to the dishes in front of her. Lobster, shrimp verde, fresh tomatoes, fried rice, refried beans, and a dozen fish chalupas. Bentley and the others didn’t mind her pigging out on such a banquet since she had saved the beach numerous times from renegade sea beasts. And there was that one time some folks tried to demolish the forest and ridges to put a road out here for a big elitist resort. It had seemed there was nothing they could do until the company went bankrupt after all their mysteriously hotels burned to the ground.

The blue-haired woman turned and, spotting Ju-Won, gave her a blatant look up and down. She flashed a smile, put two fingers up to her mouth, and stuck out her tongue, wriggling it around a bit before turning back around and making her way to the food counter.

As she entered the tavern, GiGi beckoned her over to her table. Mmm. Something else to salivate over. And hopefully dine on in good time. Today’s goal was getting Ju-won to cut loose and hopefully get her out of that bikini. “Bentley is a god of the kitchen,” she said in response to her friend’s comments. “And he brews his own beer!” She tapped a large mug to her side. “You hungry? Dig in!”

The last attacker does not surrender, perhaps mistakenly believing the smoke grenade is hiding his movements. Instead, one gloved hand wrapped around Alpha's ankle and began pulling her towards the doorway. Alpha attempts to twist out of his grasp, but with her nerves still wracked by the effects of the Taser, accomplishes nothing more than rolling over.

Her next movements are simpler. She bends her legs, dragging herself closer to the man as he pulls her away, and drives her other heel into his side. He grunts, feeling the impact even through his body armour, and releases her ankle. Her legs intertwine themselves in his and force him off balance, sending him crashing to the floor. She tries to flip up off her back onto her feet, but still clumsy, overshoots and lands on her face again.

The man rolls over and drives an elbow into her left kidney, causing Alpha to cry out in pain. She tries to roll away, but the man grasps her left wrist and transitions into a sitting position on her back. She tries to wrench her arm out of his grasp, but her body - though optimized - is still only human. She hasn't the strength to overpower the man's grip from such a weak position, and she currently lacks the agility to slip out of his grasp. Planting her wrist on the small of her back, the man holds it in place with a knee before grabbing her other wrist with both hands and forcing it back to meet the first. With a quick, practiced movement, he pulls a ziptie from his tactical gear and binds her wrists together, then grabs a handful of her hair. Standing, he looks around, trying to orient himself through the smoke, trying to remember where the exit is.

The nerve of that last one still standing! The cyborg clicked her tongue as her brows furrowed and her eyes lowered their gaze on the softly groaning woman at her feet. This gave her an idea: she bent at the waist and effortlessly grasped the back of the woman's neck, being careful to apply pressure so her digits kept a good hold on the suffering assailant, without the razor-sharp claws digging into her throat and accidentally killing her.

The heavy footfalls of the cyborg could barely be heard over the quiet sobbing of some of the researchers as well as a whispered prayer. The featureless mask made of opaque black glass soon emerged from the smoke: the remaining kidnapper who was keeping a hold of Alpha was treated to a sight that was unsettling at best and fucking terrifying at worst. The raven-hairded woman lifted the female with both dislocated arms and a shattered leg before her, using her as a shield should the guy have any intention of shooting her. "Are you deaf? Step back thrice, throw away your weapons. If you don't, you better shoot her now." Obviously the implication was that it would be a mercy to kill the abductor-turned-hostage now than to let the ruthless cyborg make good on her threats.

Now that she was completely out of the smoke, the last man standing had a clear view of Shredder: her big, free right hand lifted to grasp the right side of the woman's mid-section. Her arm rest against the hip of the woman she was using as a living-and-quietly-sobbing shield for a bit, the claws catching on to the fabric of the tactical clothing and ripping it apart, a process that involved tugging on the neck of the woman who tried to move her arms and regretted it immediately, as she stifled a cry of pain. "Clock's ticking, Sparkie. What's it gonna be?" She asked him again, with a growl. All this time she had not stopped moving: she had stepped closer and closer, as if she was taking a walk in the park with her pet dog.

IF the last remaining enemy did not mercy-kill the human shield or surrender before three seconds had passed since Shredder's ultimatum, the hand resting on the woman's side would slide down, cutting through her belt and revealing the outer part of her thigh , as well as a small trickle of blood where the claw had lightly scratched her. The right leg was the one that was still intact and not dangling uselessly like it had its strings cut. The faceless villain held the leg of the woman with her metal, vice-like hand and started squeezing and bending the leg in the way opposite of how it should go. If the last enemy did not give up, Shredder would slowly but surely bend the leg past its breaking point and snap it at the kneecap, potentially busting the woman's limb permanently.

Zìyóu

The lewd gesture of the pale woman gave Zìyóu pause, then she blinked and looked away quickly; with the beginnings of a bashful blush forming on her cheeks, she retreated further inside the first-floor restaurant and found GiGi relatively quickly. It would be much harder to attempt not to find her, given she was the only one who with crimson skin, ivory hair and a horn sticking out between that majestic mane.

Zìyóu briskly walked over and sat her peach butt down on a seat next to the fire-themed heroine. "Hey GiGi! It smells fantastic, that's for sure." She acknowledged with a pleased tone. Nodding to herself, the aura manipulator comments. "It is my cheat day... okay, then!" And then she did just that, pilfering some shrimp and rice from her friend and trying out the local cuisine with gusto! "I'll try the beer too." Zìyóu ventured, to expand her horizons in taste in alcohol.

She was about to really get into it, when Linden felt something in the force the air: a cocktail of chemicals and smells, primarily mixed with water, coming from above. If she looked in the direction where the smell came from, she could hear a faint rumbling in the walls and in the ceiling, as if someone had turned on a hose and water started pouring. This water was slower than the normal water, for whatever reason, and she instinctively knew that whatever it was, it was headed for the sprinklers. She had a moment to alert the people about whatever it was that was coming and she alone was prepared for the sudden downpour that happened then: everybody in the restaurant was suddenly drenched in a very fragrant liquid that smelled like chamomile.

The korean girl was, like the rest of the patrons, drenched in this soapy liquid that made her body slick and slippery. Some that had stood up at this incident had already slipped and fallen onto the floor: a feminine voice that seemed to drip with honey, alluring and sing-song-y started to be heard from a point in the middle of the common room. "Yield your fluids, humans. You won't regret it.~" The mouth that had formed started to ascend in a pillar of liquid as if gravity suddenly forgot how to do its job: a new human-like silhouette, about five feet in height, formed. Voluptuous and tempting just like the voice it had used to speak before.

sample-384c439ca725ea156089cbeab396b9cc.png

She... It was not done growing, though, as her puddle-like mass created tendrils of liquid to wrap around some of the girls and guys nearby that had fallen over, dragging them towards the risen human form, who bent down and straddled the buck-naked woman. The creature pressed its lips-facsimile against the woman's and kissed her deeply, while a dozen or so tendrils started to lash out and grapple more humans to drag towards her. The guy who was taken second was wrestling with a tentacle of goo trying to remove his bermuda swimming shorts, but his grip could not hold for long, given how slippery he was with that soapy substance.

One see-through, emerald tentacle was already going for Linden's ankle and another one for GiGi's leg: how would they fend off the advances of this rapey goo-creature? Zìyóu, for her part, had been surprised and slipped as she shot upright. Grumbling from the floor, she uttered "This is embarassing..." As she tried to plant her hands onto the ground and push herself off, to no avail. Failing that, she finally starts to float herself upright but is seized by the foot and reeled in by the slime thing, with a yelp of surprise.

Last edited:
Gigi and Linden
“Crivvens!” cried Bentley, throwing a toaster at the creature, before scuttling into a storage locker.

"Joke's on you, I usually prefer to do things I'll regret." Linden deftly skipped away from the tentacle and gracefully skidded around the room until she got close to the humanoid figure that had formed. She shoved the woman away and yelled out to Ziyou and GiGi, pegging them as the only other two in the room capable of putting up a real fight. "I'll keep it distracted! Get these people out of here!"

She wrapped her legs and arms around the simulacrum, planting her mouth on its lip formations and thrusting her tongue into the glorp. Wasn't the first time she'd made out with a slime creature. Probably wouldn't be the last.

GiGi looked at the tainted smorgasbord before her and scowled. Apparently this creatures slime had some anti-combustive properties, but that didn't stop Gehenna Girl from heating up. She began sizzling and steaming, the now-boiling goop covering her giving off a horrid stench that began snapping some of the civilians out of their hornified trance.

She began marching towards the thing, ready to give it a good slug, but halted at Linden's suggestion. Yeah, that was probably a good idea for now. With a blowtorch flame erupting form her fingers, she clawed through several of the tentacles and hefted several of the would-be victims on her back. Luckily the glawp would keep them from getting any serious burns.

Paradise City, USA - Zìyóu / Slime creature

The toaster Bentley threw hit the small puddle of green that was at the feet of the being, who saw herself losing grip on the woman she had held under herself. The green goop meant that the woman who had been rescued and pushed aside was practically shoved into the blue-haired korean girl. Zìyóu did not let the creature continue to move her around, however, and bent her arms so that both biceps were firmly stuck against her sides and formed a perfect 90° angle with the forearm and the balled fists. A haze-like effect surrounded her for a moment, as she unleashed her aura: a process which made her hair flutter even though the wind was not blowing. Several small drops of that liquid that were still on the ground started to float, as the heroine was suddenly an immovable object stuck in place, floating five or so inches above the floor.
WCDwLG6.png

While she concentrated on doing that, though, the green slime-thing chuckled in amusement- at least until the lemurian mashed her mouth on those gooey lips. The slimegirl was no slouch when it came to an in-depth frenching and she was specifically built for these situations: her tongue was the most delicious part of her, the one laden with the most potent aphrodisiac of her body: even with the stench surrounding them as a result of GiGi's blow-torch like cutting power, the only thing that could be smelled in a feet radius from the slime's mouth was chamomile and honey. Linden would quickly find out just how strong this mind-altering liquid was that the slime had instead of saliva, as she had to put in more effort than usual to manipulate her own mood- if she wanted to do so at all, that is.

"Thank you!" Zìyóu told the lemurian, as she grabbed the woman she'd taken the place of. "Good job GiGi!" She also told the crimson heroine, as she started to shift in the air, given that there was no tentacle clutching her ankle anymore, trying to reel her in: it had been cut by the blaze-blade of her friend. Clutching the naked victim closely, she then used her flight power to move up and out of the window at some comfortable thirty feet per second. Soon enough, she had the first and closest victim of the slime girl out of the lighthouse restaurant, having deposited her on some soft-looking grass nearby. Giving the woman a once-over to check for any injuries or pressing emergencies, she was satisfied that she only had a minor scrape on her elbow but for the rest she would recover, most likely. A few people that had evacuated outside when it all began approached and kept the woman company while the korean heroine flew back in for another round.

The goo girl counter-attacked with everything she had, but was pushed back by the limurian's much more vast experience. So she tried step two, with her slick hands sliding around the outside of her thighs until the warm digits groped that silky smooth bubble butt and sunk into her cheeks even with these rubber-like fingers. The goo-girl spread that ass, giving everyone a good view of both Linden's holes before two tendrils rose from between their legs; the rounded tips caressed the pale thighs of the blue-haired quasi-heroine and slowly but surely started to slither their way to that pale-pink pussy and slightly darker star.

Even with this distraction, however, a few more tentacles of goo formed and moved as if they had their own brain, making a grab for some of the closest humans who had not yet been saved...

"Ha! You think I care?" The last attacker releases Alpha's hair and grabs his rifle with both hands, pointing it at Sei. "Do whatever you want. I blow her away, then you, then everyone else in the room. Why don't you back off?"

While he talks, Alpha twists her wrists, testing the zip-ties. They're obviously designed to hold someone, tougher than the ones used to bind groceries or other household supplies, but they probably weren't designed with superheroes in mind. Having her hands behind her back would make it a challenge, but Alpha thought she could break these. Working her wrists, she maneuvers the tie's lock - its weak point - to a position above where her wrists met.

"I mean it," the man growls as Sei cuts through her hostage's belt. He glances behind him, where he thinks the door should be, but the smoke makes it difficult to tell. "I'll do it. Last chance."

Alpha rises to her knees and, in one sudden, snapping motion, arches her back and tries to yank her arms apart, straining the zip-tie's lock against her back. Shots of pain run up her arms to her wrists, but the zip-tie holds. Gritting her teeth behind her mouthpiece, she bends back and prepares to try again.

"I - I'll - " The man hesitates a second longer, then drops the rifle. "I'm done, alright! I give up. Just - I'll - I'll go quietly." He drops to his knees, putting his hands on the back of his head with a weary sigh.

"So much for paying off my student loans," he mutters bitterly. Beside him, Alpha finally snaps the zip-ties with a grunt of exertion and pain. Rolling over into a sitting position, she flexes her wrists and looks up at Sei. Immediately, she jumps to her feet, taking a couple steps backward and bringing her arms up in a guarded position.

"What the hell are you doing here?" she asks suspiciously. "You're obviously not with them. So what? Do your employers want me, too? Or are you just here to kill me?"

Last edited:

When the man hesitated, Shredder stopped her movement, her hand only beginning to squeeze the leg of her meatshield painfully. Since he dropped the rifle after that, the ruthless cyborg opened her mechanical hand and did not break any legs: she gingerly started to put down the woman she held up by the back of the neck and deposited her on the ground just as Alpha gets out of her restraints. The mask did not indicate whether the cyborg looked at her, but somehow the scientist got the impression that she was the focus of Shredder's attention now.

"Ach nee!" Came an exhasperated expression of 'oh no!' in german, the first and best language both of the young (relatively speaking, obviously), know. "I knew your name sounded familiar." The metal woman sighed, which was a... noise like static coming through her voicechanger. "No, I am not with them, that's right." She confirmed, before pointing at the man that had his hands behind his head. "Shouldn't you tie his hands?" Shredder digressed, but only for a moment.

"I'm not here to destroy you or abduct you, Frau Dr. Astara. My boss simply wanted this meeting to end as peacefully and smoothly as possible; I was the last resort in case it didn't go like they wanted." From what she said, then, it seemed as though Shredder was wearing the white hat this time around. "How good are you at first aid and gunshot treatments?" The cyborg asked out of left field, as now it was her "turn" to ask a question.

Last edited:
Linden and GiGi
Linden didn't even flinch as the tendrils of ooze crept up her body, though she did bat the one away from her ass. "Hey now, not on the first date!" She gladly let the other one inside though, mumbling with pleasure and she continued to make out with the thing, her upper half practically submerging into it.

GiGi stared in puzzlement and slight arousal when she returned from latest dumping of people on the sand outside. "Uhh. Should we, um, help?"
She watched the two couple and her own hand slid down between her legs for a few moments before she caught herself. Shaking hereslf out of that brief trance and remembering there was still work to do, she dashed over to fend off the still-creeping tentacles, hoping this mysterious woman had an actual plan and wasn't just trying to get her jollies with a hostile entity.

Paradise City, USA - Zìyóu / Slime creature
The lemurian slapped away the tentacle that was creeping over the middle of her asscheeks and the goo did not press the issue. Looking around, the situation had changed considerably, as most of the humans closest to her had been brought away by Zìyóu and GiGi after the latter had cut them with her fire-slash. The mono-color malleable creature redoubled her actual efforts as a result and quickly brought her hands up to Linden's chest, to grope her and let the tip of the rubber-and-oil slide around the areola of her nipples. She kept at it, even as her arm collapsed and Linden sprawled all over her, as if she were a waterbed. A cooperative waterbed, that is.

As the faux-cock pressed against Linden's entrance, Zìyóu and Gigi had a perfect view of how the semi-translucent phallus spread the tight ring of muscles that Linden was blessed with.
WCDwLG6.png

Zìyóu was also swiftly becoming more and more in synch with GiGi's skin colour: from the tip of her ears, to her soft cheeks, her blush kept growing darker. She pointedly looked towards the last people left in the restaurant and swiftly flew over to them, one by one; she put her hand behind their heads, steadied them by tightly hugging them and inadvertently burying their face in her chest. Some of them held on to her back, as she flew just under supersonic speeds, bracing the people she helped so they wouldn't suffer any whiplash. As soon as they were out of the restaurant, she let them go to the rest of the people who had already been rescued and now helped one another to get over the trauma... and some over the aphrodisiac effects. By retreating behind some bushes and fucking like rabbits.

A girl was incredibly clingy, as Zìyóu led her outside and would not let go of the korean, hugging her with deceptive strenght: despite this, the young heroine sighed, and let out the air she held in her lungs, making her upper body narrow enough that the next moment she could slip under and out of the hug of the distraught young woman. By doing so, however, she also lost her bikini top, which the woman kept tightly in her grip. Without losing any more time, the martial artist flew back inside and saw GiGI destroying a few more tendrils that were slithering up to the last few patrons. Thankfully, they were far enough away by now that they could get out by themselves.

Topless and red as a beet, she answered the question from before. "I... don't want to touch that slime... girl... creature." Zìyóu said, before a small frown came over her. "I was thinking about going in there, getting the girl out and then trying to lure that thing out so I can blast it with my aura without doing damage to the lighthouse..." She mumbled something else, but it was barely above a whisper and in korean, making it really hard to understand what she was saying. The blue eyes of the heroine remained stubbornly on GiGi, pointedly ignoring the slimegirl and Linden. The former of which had, in the meantime, started to retract her goo-appendage after bottoming it out inside of the island and ocean-dweller.

y0FwJj3.png
RryHoq2.png
Linden and Gigi
Gehenna Girl turned back around, her jaw dropping at the sight of Zìyóu topless. She stammered a bit before responding, "Right. I think I have a plan." She ran over to the doorway and bent over. Looking back and giving her arse a hearty smack, she called out to the creature, "Hey swamp thing! I'll let you fuck my ass if you want!" She gave it a few more twerks, and then slipped outside, hoping it would follow. She hoped this ordeal wouldn't take too much longer. She was looking forward to taking a long shower to get all this gunk off.

Meanwhile, Linden felt the creature overwhelming her. It was clear this little attempt at subduing it through seduction wasn't going to be enough. She'd need a major power boost of some kind. She reached back to a small pouch fastened in her hair and pulled out a small shrimp-like creature that radiated a strong energy. Time to fight fire with fire... or liquid with liquid as it were. She breached the goop so she could pop the power krill in her mouth without getting any slime in it, and it's energy pulsed through her. Everyone was affected by the krill differently... for Linden, it meant she could use her shapeshifting powers near-instantaneously. Her form rippled and took on a translucent appearance and began to swell and spread out like a wave, the scent of brine intermingling with the green thing's chamomile.

Y2izoOZ.jpg

Now in the shape of water, she tried to swirl around the room and "wash up" stray bits of the slime creature.

Back
Top Bottom