Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rasegan Futton Shuriken!(Pen x Hina)

"Oh yeah." She said rubbing the back of her head stupidly. She had completly forgotten about training. "Alright." She nodded a little and slowly got up allowing him to help her. She blushed of course when he touched her hand but... she was alright for now. "Okay, lets go." She nodded a little.

Naruto then lead her off towards the training grounds they last were at. Naruto looked at her with a smile, "I'll show you my newest technique. You know how I have my Rasegan? Well...." Naruto quickly did hand signs as two other Naruto's appeared beside him. Naruto then put his hand towards them. Concentration his chakra into his hand he felt the two clones shaping the Rasegan. Though it already was different from a normal one as a large noise erupt from it. Soon enough Naruto lift the rasegan as it looked like a Shuriken since of the Wind chakra bestowed into it. "This is the Rasegan Futton Shuriken." Naruto smiled as he looked at her.

Then he looked at the training dummy as he jumped at it. Naruto felt the blast of his attack send him flying back as the Rasegan engulfed the dummy and sending it back far from them. Then a massive blast from the chakra exploded and left a big sized crater and no dummy was to be seen.

Hinata quietly followed Naruto to the large area he was at earlier. She thought about how anyone could have found such a large area, but it be left pretty much the same. She nodded to Naruto when he spoke to her about his rasengan. Then she gasped noticing he suddenly smashed a huge crator in the ground with that jutsu. Good thing she had been standing back. She walked over slowly and looked into the gaint pit. "Holly cow... what the.... thats... Amazing!" She said with a grin.

Hinata was very impressed.

Naruto slowly got up as he was a bit battered from it. "Yes but, probably is it hurts me at the same time..." Naruto told her softly. Though After a bit he could feel his body quickly recovering from it thanks to the Demon fox. Naruto looked at her as he smiled, "Shall we train now?" Naruto said to her softly.

"Well... I guess that is why you train it..." She nodded a little then looked at him quietly before slowly nodding her head. She turned her attention back to Naruto and looked at him for a few moments. "Sure... I... I suppose I am ready... to train..." Hinata blushed and nodded a little once again.

Naruto looked at her with a smile as he got into fighting stance. It was alot more developed from when he was younger. It seemed ever since the pervy sage's training he had been developing in how to think in battle and not just fighting with his heart. That training went further when he learn his Rasegan Futton Shuriken. Naruto then rushed at her as he quickly did multiple hand signs to make multiple clones appear.

Hinata had not been paying to much attention when he suddenly ran at her. When she realized he was running at her he had already made the clones. "Damn." She muttered then jumped back doing a back flip to get further distance. She then made the proper handsigns and activated her byakugon and jumped back once more before getting into the gentle first stance and waited for him to get close enough to attack him.

Naruto looked at her as he remembered his fight long ago with Neji. Naruto knew how dangerous those attacks were as he began to actual think of a way to by pass it. Naruto then summoned a few more clones as they rushed in to attack her. No doubt if they all rush her at once it would force her to have to use her special attack. Naruto was doing this to get an observation with his clones.

Hinata noticed him send all but a few clones at her at once. She immeditly knew he was trying to gather information. One of the skills she built up was her prediction skills. Her skills that could prodict what an enemy was planning. She eyed each of the clones around her. She then started to destroy one clone after another striking each in one of two major chakra points. One in the neck, the other in the abdomine close to the hip. It seemed to shut any chakra flow inside of them.

((I do not know to many of her jutsu so.... yeah... ))

Back
Top Bottom