Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rasegan Futton Shuriken!(Pen x Hina)

MrPenguin

Supernova
Naruto breathed in heavily as he looks at the destroyed hill infront of him. His clones dispersed from behind him as he had scratches from his attack. As of late he had been trying to perfect the control of his strongest attack. Though not with much success. It still injured him greatly using it. 'Man, if I want this will have to be my last resort attack...though I have to make it better!...If I want to get Sasuke back...' Naruto knew with Sasuke's eyes he could easily dodge it and make it useless.

Naruto unzipped his jumper jacket to reveal his black shirt under. Sitting down he stares off into the sky. 'Been awhile since I have gotten a mission... Wonder if Grandma has a mission yet.' Naruto blinked at the clouds crossing the sky. They were light and almost steam like. Naruto smiled watching them as it seemed to put him back in his carefree persona.

Hinata slowly made her way around as she looked for Naruto. Tsunade had told her to find him and bring him back to her office. She said that she had a mission for both of them and need to talk about it with them. After a little while of searching she spotted him under the tree. "Um...N-Naruto?" Her soft voice spoke from next to him. She wore her normal jacket and pants like always.

"Um... Tsunade.... sent me to f-find you... says... we have a mission..." She smiled gently. Hinata had her hands placed gently on her sides waiting quietly.

His ears twitched at the sound of a mission. Then a big smile broke on his face as he jumped up. "Why are we waiting then!?" Naruto asked the retorical question. Then he grasped her hand and quickly ran off with her as he rushed through the woods. After about five minutes he reached the village and the enterance to Tsunade's office. "Yes, finally a mission! Are you excite Hinata. Oooo, I hope there is alot of fighting!" Naruto said as he then look to Hinata.

Hinata blushed deeply when he suddenly grabbed her hand and rushed off. She did her best to keep up not wanting to drag him down. She kept up rather easier which she was happy about. It was a good thing that she had trained her speed as well as her fighting ablities. "Um... sure...I am..." She stated with that same blush she always had when Naruto touched her. Well at least she was not passing out! Victory for Hinata!.

Naruto looked at her with a smile. "Ah, Hinata you need to show more energy with it. like this.... Sure I am! Come on try it." Naruto said looking at her waiting for her to try it. Naruto always wonder why she stuttered alot. She didn't seem to do it that much around other people. Naruto wondered how kick ass they'd be together. Naruto just imagined them fighting together. 'Oh yea!'

Hinata blushed a little more when he told her to be more enthusiastic about it. She did not do anything fro awhile just stood there blushing. "Um...alright..." She muttered not wanting to but since Naruto wanted her to she would. "Sure I am..." She said a little more excited then before but she still blushed. Tsunade waited impatiently inside her office waiting for them to knock or come right in. After a few more minutes she spoke. "Yu two coming in or what?"

((G2G be back tomorow))

Naruto looked at her with a tilted head, "That was a bit better. Well, we will work on it later." Naruto smiled as he looked at her. "Better hurry before Grandma Tsunade gets angry." With that he rushed up the stairs to the door of her office. Naruto opened the door as he smiled. "What can Naruto Uzimaki do for you today? What daring and deadly mission you have for you top notch Shinobi?!" Naruto asked with enthusiasm rushing out of his body.

Hinata nodded slowly then followed him up the stairs a half a pace slower then he. She was rather... well.. she was still blushing and her feet could not move to quickly at the moment. Soon enough she walked in with him into Tsunade's office. She tucked a peice of hair behind her ear and smiled gently to Tsunade.

"Sorry to tell you Naruto. This is an A rank mission but it is not dangerous as long as you play your part correctly which I hope you both do. You mission is a spying mission. Take down intellegence. The catch is you and Hinata have been picked for this mission since most other shinobi our out on missions. This mission starts in a month. Until then you two must live together and become close to one another for on the mission you must act like a newlywed couple going on vaction. Also you will pretent to be normal visitors not ninja, the mission is near the village hidden in the mist."

Naruto's hopes suddenly crashed as he found out not only it wasn't much of an exciting mission but...it was a month away! Naruto felt like she did this just to torture him. "Ok...." Naruto said half toned. Then he looked at Hinata as he thought about it. 'Well guess it won't be lonely at my house anymore.' Naruto thought as he tried to atleast spin this around to a more happy scene. "Well, Hinata should we get your stuff so you can move in with me?"

Hinata just looked at Tsunade very careful completly shocked, then spoke after a few minutes. "Um... Tsunde...what.... about my father...?" She asked slowly.

"I ahve cleared it with him he said that since it is a mission he can not oppose it." Tsuande said calmly. "I will give you both more information in a month, for now go and become close." With that she shooed them out of the office.

"Alright..." She whispered then looked at Naruto with a small nod. "Um... okay..." She said with the same small smile. She was blushing but actually happy to have a mission with Naruto though... not the type she thought it would be...

Naruto looked at her with a smile back as he then helped her with everything she was bringing. In a matter of hours it was complete. "Well, it isn't much but, I call it home for most of my life." Naruto said talking about his house. "Though I am guessing you won't want to go on my daily diet." Which consisted of Noodles. "So, we better get you somethings you like." Naruto said softly.

"So what is it you like to eat?" Naruto asked.

Hinata blushed deeply and nodded to what he said about his daily diet and about his house. She slowly sat down on a chair and looked at her feet thinking quietly. "I... I like fruits mostly... I do not eat much... oh I will eat... anything...except strawberries... I am allergic... oh and to peanuts..." She informed him remembering her father told her to remind him. She was still blushing lightly but she tried not to stutter hence the fact there where a few puases in her words.

Naruto nodded as he took out his coin bag. Looking inside he smiled, "Ok, I'll come back in a bit. Get yourself comfortable ok?" Naruto said as he ran out the door and hurried off to the vendors. After awhile Naruto came back with bags of food as he took them into the kitchen. After putting them up he looks at her with a smile. "Ok...Now what should we do?" Naruto asked her as he didn't know exactly what to do. It wasn't like he had time to just chit chat with people most of the time.

"Alright." She nodded and watched Naruto leave. She would pay him back for money he spent of her she did not want to be a nuisense or anything like that. Hinata had wandered around the apartment while he was gone, curious about everything, by the time he returned she was sitting on the couch having removed her jacket leaving her in a simple tight black tank top. She still wore her simple pants. She tucked a peice of hair behind her ear and turned her eyes to his. "Um... I am not to sure..." She smiled a little.

Naruto looked at her as he sat down at the other end of the couch. "Oh...Hmmmmm..." Naruto tried to think as he then got an idea. "Tell me about your last mission." Naruto said with a smile as he looked at her. Naruto hadn't been getting much missions as of late so maybe she'd be able to tell about her's.

Hinata thought a moment then spoke. 'Um... I have not been on a mission in awhile... I had a broken foot... it has recently healed." She informed Naruto thinking about how it happened. "I was in a fight... I beet the guy but he somehow stomped on my foot breaking it..." She blushed thinking about how rediculous of a way that was to hurt herself on a mission. It was a B rank mission.

Naruto looked at her as he looked down at her foot, "Does it still hurt?" Naruto asked as he wondered if it did. Most likely if it did he'd massage it for her. Though most likely she would say it didn't. Naruto looked at her as he slowly got up, "So, would you like anything to eat?"

"Not really... just if I walk on it for to long... but it is basiclly healed..." She said with a small nod before looking at her foot and sighing gently. It hurt a lot more then when she walked it hurt right now. WHile it was healed it still was slightly sore and painful. She thought quietly then shook her head. "No... thank you... a cup of tea... may be nice though..." She said with a small smile.

Naruto nodded as he went into the kitchen as he did got some tea. Taking it out he began to prepare the tea. Then he looked at her as he sat down close to her. "I'll massage it to make it feel better." He said straight forward. Without anymore consent from her he had pull the shoe off her and began to rub at it as he made sure not to hurt it anymore than it was. After practicing so much trying to use his chakra in his hand it had also helped him make his hands more dexterous.

She blushed when he suddenly took off her shoe and started to massage her foot. The whole time she was saying to herself. 'do not faint, do not faint, do not faint.' That was her goal. She leaned against the couch's back. She winced at first it hurting a little, but after a few minutes it slowly started to feel better. Even the origanal pain started to leave and was feeling a little better. She started to relax a bit.

Naruto smiled as he noticed the pain from her face disappear as he continued to massage the foot. Naruto did have to get close to her after all. It was an odd mission but, this was probably help them get closer to eachother. Soon enough the tea kettle hissed as he got up to get her tea. Naruto turned off the stove as he poured her some tea as he also applied some sugar into it to make it not as bitter. Naruto walked back carefully not wanting to burn himself. "Here you go Hinata." Naruto smiled as he handed her the tea then went back to her foot. "After it feels better would you like to spar?" Naruto asked as he wanted to see how much she improved her gentle fist technique.

Hinata blushed gently when he continued to rub her foot in the same soothing manner. She leaned a little more against the couch, still trying to calm down and not faint. Good thing he did not hjave contact with her chest, her heart was beating a mile a minute. She slowly took the cup of tea then sipped it before speaking. "Thank you..." She whispered smelling it slightly before nodding once. Then looked at him a little surprised by the next quiestion. "Um... sure. I would... love to." She nodded once, then smiled. Hinata would like to spar with him.

Naruto smiled at her as she agreed. Once he had finished making her foot feel better he got up as he looked at her. "One second. Gotta get myself a big meal." Naruto walked off as soon enough the sound of food being devoured was heard. Naruto soon enough came back with a full stomach as he let out a sigh of relief. "That is better. Ready?" Naruto asked.

Hinata nodded then watched him go off to the kitchen to eat. Reaching fown she ran her fingers over her foot quietly. It really did feel alot better now. Barely any pain at all. She even stood up on her foot and the pain remained at bay. She smiled and sat back down. Then she heard him. "Um... ready for what?" She asked tilting her head a bit.

Naruto looked at her as she asked,"Training duh." Naruto stuck his tongue out as he helped her up. "Lets go. I want to show you my Mastered Rasegan." Naruto told her with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom