Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Seeking Interspecies Debauchery - NSFW

AswanFox

Star
Greetings, ladies and those willing to play ladies! I'm AswanFox, and today I have a few cravings I'm hoping I can find someone to indulge!

1610383660295.gif
As you can see by the accompanying gif, I have an interest in interspecies fun. More specifically, at the moment, I'm hoping to find someone interested in anthro-on-human scenarios, at the moment with a preference for human male on anthro female, but the opposite as well; in either case, I would be looking to play the male character.

At the moment, my preferred human faceclaim is this gentleman here. As you might gather from him, my preferred genre tends to be fantasy, sci-fi or some combination of the two; while slice-of-life is definitely something which could be done - I have a plot involving it, in fact - I do like some adventure with my smut. Speaking of, the proportion of smut to story tends to be pretty high in my scenarios; having a good story and character relationship outside it is definitely encouraged, but uh... our PCs are gonna bang, it's why most of us are here.

As for who I'm looking to play MC against... bring what ya got! I'd be interested in tol, smol, busty, waifish, angry, enthusiastic, predator, prey, cis or trans, so long as they have fur, female anatomy and you'd like to see them get utterly stuffed and optionally knocked up by someone not of their species, I'd like to hear from you! If you don't have any ideas of your own, or if you'd like more, I can supply plenty of images myself, but I'd still like to see what you have!

I would love to hear your stories! If you have a human-on-anthro scenario that you have a hankering for, I'd like to see it. I do have some of my own, of course, and will be adding more over time; have a look!
In this scenario, MC is an adventurer who has decided that traveling the land slaying monsters and fighting evil wizards is getting a bit old. More than that, having made a small fortune off his last adventure, he has decided to spend it constructively, rather than waste it all on minor things before the next adventure rolls around. To that end, he has purchased a plot of remote land along a mountain road, and has built a place similar to where he spent a great deal of time as an adventurer... a roadside tavern.

Business isn't brisk, of course, but that's more or less how MC likes it, at least for now. An artificer by trade, he gets to work on his devices in relative peace, while still keeping a finger on the pulse of the wider world via his guests. Guests come and go, that is, until some of them don't; MC could use some help around the place, and anyone looking for a place to settle down is welcome! MC is happy to keep things professional, of course, but sometimes that just isn't possible... or even desired.

There are all sorts of possibilities for this one, but mainly, I'm looking for MC to accumulate a staff of sexy beastkin to help run his tavern, and warm his bed. Would be very interested if one of the individuals who settle down with MC were some sort of thief; they heard MC had gold, and came to steal it. Of course, MC is no slouch, and YC doesn't get far. After being captured, however, it transpires that she is in heat...
This is a scenario loosely inspired by this image, which, if it gives you any ideas of your own, I'd love to hear them too. Regardless, the idea I had is pretty simple. YC, for this, would be a fearsome anthro she-wolf, an adventurer or even a leader, who finds, captures and intends to enslave a human she runs across. She doesn't initially think much of her new human; his kind is weak and small, and she has no idea how they have become so common throughout the lands her own people once ruled alone.

Things take a turn, however, when YC begins to experience her heat; unable to find the herbs her people use to suppress the urges she is beginning to experience, and with a proper male wolf nowhere in sight, she thinks of her captive. Surely he could never measure up to her own kind, but he is a male, and he can't refuse her. Perhaps he will do to take the edge off...

YC, of course, is about to be in for a rather intense surprise...
This scenario, inspired in large part by this image, would involve MC as an adventurer, delving into caves and dungeons to discover their secrets. In one, he has gotten a little more than he bargained for; ambushed by a group of ratkin - think Skaven, but without the warpstone and plagues - he is brought back to their colony, where he discovers their situation. Savaged by a group of other adventurers who came through not long ago, the colony is badly underpopulated; all but a handful of very old or very young bucks are dead, and though the remaining does are managing to keep things going, they are staring down the barrel of a demographic collapse.

Although they initially plan terrible things for MC, in retribution for the deeds of the humans who visited them before, but things change when he helps to heal a gravely wounded pup. Though many consider ratkin little different than goblins or other "clever" dungeon beasts, MC sees them differently, and intends to try and help them survive.

For his troubles, things will get very interesting for him, once the does of the colony begin going into heat with no other real males around...

I will say that, also as in the accompanying gif, I have a hankering for harems at the moment, or at least threesomes. Having MC traveling around with a pair of devoted anthro lovers... needless to say, if you're willing to play the extra character, I'm willing to go above and beyond to make it interesting. Polycules and other unusual dynamics, apply within.

PMs would be the best way to get in touch with me, and are also my preferred means of play. Kinks aside from what is discussed above are something we can talk about; feel free to approach me with anything, the worst I can say is no. Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
That's not a euphemism.

Greetings, programs! I am AswanFox, and I'm specifically looking for something I really don't see a lot of call for these days. We'll see if I actually get any interest, but I figured it couldn't hurt to put something out there and see who bites.

So, for those of you who need it put bluntly, I'm looking to do vore role-plays; I'm looking to play a predator who enjoys stalking, catching and then consuming his prey whole and squirming. I'm looking to play with my food, too; a heaping helping of smut before dinner would be just the thing. I am, of course, into all kinds of stuff; you can peruse my F-list to get a better idea, but suffice it to say I have a dirty mind with little in the way of limits, and I hope you do, too.

As far as any specific cravings, I've been perusing the works of the very talented SpottedSqueak (very NSFW link, there) lately, and find myself especially inspired by their mouse character. I would love to play an anthro character, specifically one that his potential prey wouldn't see as threatening. Unfortunately I'm not at all bi - sorry, fellas, it's not you it's me, but if you want to play a female character I won't stop you! - and am only interested in chowing down on females at this time, but that sort of pint-sized, femboy look is what I would go for. I'd like to play, say, a mouse, a rabbit, even a really small actual predator like a fennec fox. I'd also love to play opposite taller characters who are generally predator species: big cats, wolves, badgers, red foxes, that sort of thing!

And this is all not to say that I'm all gulp and no grunt. I would love to have my characters where down his prey in all sorts of highly sexual ways, generally enjoying them before popping his jaws/expanding his manhood and sending them to their gurgling fate. My character is playing for keeps, however; once your character has been swallowed down, they aren't coming back. I would LOVE to find someone willing to play multiple female characters, by the way, either at once or in succession.

Anyway, the best way to contact me will be through PMs; just introduce yourself, give me your idea if you have something original or just want to brainstorm, and we'll go from there. Excited to hear from you!

Code:
That's not a euphemism.

Greetings, programs! I am AswanFox, and I'm specifically looking for something I really [i]don't[/i] see a lot of call for these days. We'll see if I actually get any interest, but I figured it couldn't hurt to put something out there and see who bites.

So, for those of you who need it put bluntly, I'm looking to do vore role-plays; I'm looking to play a predator who enjoys stalking, catching and then consuming his prey whole and squirming. I'm looking to play with my food, too; a heaping helping of smut before dinner would be just the thing. I am, of course, into all kinds of stuff; you can peruse my [url=https://www.f-list.net/c/furry%20flint]F-list[/url] to get a better idea, but suffice it to say I have a dirty mind with little in the way of limits, and I hope you do, too.

As far as any [i]specific[/i] cravings, I've been perusing the works of the very talented [url=https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/spottedsqueak/]SpottedSqueak[/url] (very NSFW link, there) lately, and find myself especially inspired by their mouse character. I would love to play an anthro character, specifically one that his potential prey wouldn't see as threatening. Unfortunately I'm not at all bi - sorry, fellas, it's not you it's me, but if you want to play a female character I won't stop you! - and am only interested in chowing down on females at this time, but that sort of pint-sized, femboy look is what I would go for. I'd like to play, say, a mouse, a rabbit, even a really small actual predator like a fennec fox. I'd also love to play opposite taller characters who are generally predator species: big cats, wolves, badgers, red foxes, that sort of thing!

And this is all not to say that I'm all gulp and no grunt. I would [i]love[/i] to have my characters where down his prey in all sorts of highly sexual ways, generally enjoying them before popping his jaws/expanding his manhood and sending them to their gurgling fate. My character is playing for keeps, however; once your character has been swallowed down, they aren't coming back. I would LOVE to find someone willing to play multiple female characters, by the way, either at once or in succession.

Anyway, the best way to contact me will be through PMs; just introduce yourself, give me your idea if you have something original or just want to brainstorm, and we'll go from there. Excited to hear from you!
Greetings, programs. I'm AswanFox, and I dearly hope to be your depravity for the evening. As the title suggests, I'm looking to play as an anthro male character opposite human or human-like females. I have another request thread which is the opposite of this concept, but I figured it would be worth differentiating them.

I have an F-list, and I won't sugarcoat it, there's some pretty extreme stuff in there. If there's something in there that you object to, please let me know before we get started; I'll try to be as accommodating as I can. That said, some of the plots I have in mind don't really need much in the way of heavy kinks, either.

The best way to contact me is through PMs. This also happens to be my preferred role-play medium. If you contact me, I expect you to have a question and/or an idea, preferably legible with decent punctuation and grammar. I certainly appreciate brainstorming, so please, drop me a line if you think you have an idea I would like!

At any rate, I figure I'll keep it simple. Below is a list of scenarios I have in mind; if none appeal to you, or if you have one of your own you prefer, please don't hesitate to shoot over your own scenarios! Every submission will be viewed and considered, and I'll let you know what I think. Also, I love brainstorming, so if there's something about my scenarios you want to change, don't hesitate to ask!

WARNING: The spoilers below may contain NSFW images!
9ca22a9139951e70787f2f6b157991d1f2893490.jpg

This is a pretty simple idea, albeit using a species that I don't imagine people commonly see used for these sorts of scenarios. My character is a ratman, a common "monster" in the dungeons and catacombs of the fantasy setting where this all takes place. Your character is an adventuress, charged with clearing out a dungeon alongside the rest of her party, facing swarms of creatures that call the subterranean stronghold home. At some point, your character becomes separated from the rest of her party, falling down a deep hole into another, deeper level of the dungeon. She wanders, dazed and confused, but ready to defend herself. She of course has no defense for what is coming.

The intersection of our two characters happens more or less at random. Your character comes upon mine while he is alone. Himself separated from his swarming kin, who mostly inhabit the upper levels, he is frightened and looking for a way out, and in no mood to fight a dazed, angry human. As it happens, however, it looks like he might not have to.

Your character, brave and strong as she is, cannot help the way she is reacting to the scent of this low creature. My character has a strong musk; not rancid or unpleasant, just... extremely masculine. Perhaps the rats she fought in the tunnels above smelled the same way - she realizes now that she was getting a bit worked up as she fought - but she was in the heat of battle, and didn't consciously notice. One-on-one with such a creature, it is taking more than her willpower can bear not to plunge two fingers into herself and work out her frustrations. She can hardly lift a sword against him, not in her state.

My character, confused by this development, nevertheless isn't about to let it pass. The increasingly horny female before him isn't his species, but it isn't like a ratman to turn down tail when it's available, no matter the situation. And so, as your character moistens between her thighs, mine offers assistance that her body won't let her refuse. After all, it's not as if anyone else will ever find out she debased herself with a ratman, is it?

This could be a short scene, but I think it would be fun too if we had this odd couple continuing as well, with him joining the party, or the two splitting off to go on adventures on their own. It might also be fun, in either case, with my character's musk randomly getting him into trouble during the journey.

Really craving this one, so, requests for it shall receive priority!
6885f695f9e849bbc74928b358930ba4c0c1b745.jpg

This is really two ideas in one, both inspired by the above image. Essentially, my character is a hulking gnoll warrior, an adventurer who is often away from home. He has battled his way across the land, his legend growing with every victory.

The first idea is that my gnoll character has finally decided it is time to return home. He returns to find his wife, not a female gnoll, but an exotically beautiful human, an adored prize from some previous adventure. Such arrangements may not be the usual among either of their kinds, but the heart wants what the hear wants, and absence of course makes it grow fonder. And so our adventurer has come home, and decided to show his wife exactly how much he has missed her.

The second idea is a little less consensual. My gnoll has fought and slain many rivals in his time, but few as powerful - or as annoying - as the human man he recently killed. The oaf simply wouldn't shut up about how great he was, and how he would be bringing my character's hide back to his faithful wife to make a fitting trophy out of. Of course, the gnoll won the day, and has decided that he wants to make a statement out of the situation. He knows the human's scent, and roughly where the wife he bragged of can be found. He decides to go there.

In the tradition of his people, a defeated warrior cedes all that he owned to the victor, including his women. This human's widow still carries her defeated husband's scent, and my character aims to replace it with his own. She will make a fine addition to his harem.
b1242faacd6f4f8a3a5127a0e8ea6402332a2893.jpg

Elven society is majestic, well ordered, and absolutely rigid. Though the Elves have moved beyond other "crude" forms of punishment, the practice of banishment is used most often to punish infractions against their society. Given that their walled city is surrounded by a vast, impenetrable forest filled with many dangers, this is essentially a death sentence, although no "civilized" Elf will admit it.

Your character has been punished in such a fashion. For daring to question her station in life - rejecting an arranged marriage, seeking forbidden knowledge, up to you - she has been turned out of the city, naked and vulnerable, the great gates booming closed behind her with a sickening finality. She must make her own way now, and knows that it is only a matter of time before one of the forest's many horrors claims her.

She did not expect that being "claimed", as it were, might be an altogether pleasant experience.

My character is a beastman, a fox in fact, who lives alone in the forest, having never been able find a mate. He despairs of ever finding one, until a strange creature wanders into his territory, a beautiful creature who obviously has no idea how to survive. Confronting her, he offers to take her in.

Of course, beastmen such as this were one of the many horrors your character was warned of, but this one seems nothing like the crude, sadistic creatures she was told about. He seems kind, intelligent, and certainly caring... even handsome in his way. She finds she enjoys spending time with him, more than any Elven man she ever knew in her former life.

For his part, my character has never met a creature quite like your character before, though he of course knows the stories. She is strange, exotic... and he can't help but be fascinated by her. More than that, she is undeniably female, and they have both been so very lonely...

In short order, a romance will blossom between these two creatures from very different worlds, and they will learn the pleasures they can give to one-another.
601c326c055736ce40fa2c6488a5a1e391700c24.jpg

Small packages obviously not being a euphemism here. This idea doesn't have much of a plot, but I'm really interested in using the above character image in some sort of fantasy setting. Specifically, I'd like to try something with a pronounced size difference; a normal-sized human woman for a pint-sized - but still very well endowed - fennec fox male. Ideas based on this concept will be given priority!

Code:
Greetings, programs. I'm AswanFox, and I dearly hope to be your depravity for the evening. As the title suggests, I'm looking to play as an anthro male character opposite human or human-like females. I have [url=https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/community/threads/118004/]another[/url] request thread which is the opposite of this concept, but I figured it would be worth differentiating them.

I have an [url=https://www.f-list.net/c/furry%20flint]F-list[/url], and I won't sugarcoat it, there's some pretty extreme stuff in there. If there's something in there that you object to, please let me know before we get started; I'll try to be as accommodating as I can. That said, some of the plots I have in mind don't really need much in the way of heavy kinks, either.

The best way to contact me is through PMs. This also happens to be my preferred role-play medium. If you contact me, I expect you to have a question and/or an idea, preferably legible with decent punctuation and grammar. I certainly appreciate brainstorming, so please, drop me a line if you think you have an idea I would like!

At any rate, I figure I'll keep it simple. Below is a list of scenarios I have in mind; if none appeal to you, or if you have one of your own you prefer, please don't hesitate to shoot over your own scenarios! Every submission will be viewed and considered, and I'll let you know what I think. Also, I love brainstorming, so if there's something about my scenarios you want to change, don't hesitate to ask!

WARNING: The spoilers below may contain NSFW images!
[spoiler=The Rat & The Adventuress (Updated) (Craving!)][img]https://bayimg.com/9ca22a9139951e70787f2f6b157991d1f2893490.jpg[/img]

This is a pretty simple idea, albeit using a species that I don't imagine people commonly see used for these sorts of scenarios. My character is a ratman, a common "monster" in the dungeons and catacombs of the fantasy setting where this all takes place. Your character is an adventuress, charged with clearing out a dungeon alongside the rest of her party, facing swarms of creatures that call the subterranean stronghold home. At some point, your character becomes separated from the rest of her party, falling down a deep hole into another, deeper level of the dungeon. She wanders, dazed and confused, but ready to defend herself. She of course has [i]no[/i] defense for what is coming.

The intersection of our two characters happens more or less at random. Your character comes upon mine while he is alone. Himself separated from his swarming kin, who mostly inhabit the upper levels, he is frightened and looking for a way out, and in no mood to fight a dazed, angry human. As it happens, however, it looks like he might not have to.

Your character, brave and strong as she is, cannot help the way she is reacting to the [i]scent[/i] of this low creature. My character has a strong musk; not rancid or unpleasant, just... [i]extremely[/i] masculine. Perhaps the rats she fought in the tunnels above smelled the same way - she realizes now that she was getting a bit worked up as she fought - but she was in the heat of battle, and didn't consciously notice. One-on-one with such a creature, it is taking more than her willpower can bear not to plunge two fingers into herself and work out her frustrations. She can hardly lift a sword against him, not in her state.

My character, confused by this development, nevertheless isn't about to let it pass. The increasingly horny female before him isn't his species, but it isn't like a ratman to turn down tail when it's available, no matter the situation. And so, as your character moistens between her thighs, mine offers assistance that her body won't let her refuse. After all, it's not as if anyone else will ever find out she debased herself with a ratman, is it?

This could be a short scene, but I think it would be fun too if we had this odd couple continuing as well, with him joining the party, or the two splitting off to go on adventures on their own. It might also be fun, in either case, with my character's musk randomly getting him into trouble during the journey.

Really craving this one, so, requests for it shall receive priority!

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Passionate Homecoming][img]https://bayimg.com/6885f695f9e849bbc74928b358930ba4c0c1b745.jpg[/img]

This is really two ideas in one, both inspired by the above image. Essentially, my character is a hulking gnoll warrior, an adventurer who is often away from home. He has battled his way across the land, his legend growing with every victory.

The first idea is that my gnoll character has finally decided it is time to return home. He returns to find his wife, not a female gnoll, but an exotically beautiful human, an adored prize from some previous adventure. Such arrangements may not be the usual among either of their kinds, but the heart wants what the hear wants, and absence of course makes it grow fonder. And so our adventurer has come home, and decided to show his wife [i]exactly[/i] how much he has missed her.

The second idea is a little less consensual. My gnoll has fought and slain many rivals in his time, but few as powerful - or as annoying - as the human man he recently killed. The oaf simply wouldn't shut up about how great he was, and how he would be bringing my character's hide back to his faithful wife to make a fitting trophy out of. Of course, the gnoll won the day, and has decided that he wants to make a statement out of the situation. He knows the human's scent, and roughly where the wife he bragged of can be found. He decides to go there.

In the tradition of his people, a defeated warrior cedes all that he owned to the victor, including his women. This human's widow still carries her defeated husband's scent, and my character aims to replace it with his own. She will make a fine addition to his harem.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Foxbride][img]https://bayimg.com/b1242faacd6f4f8a3a5127a0e8ea6402332a2893.jpg[/img]

Elven society is majestic, well ordered, and absolutely rigid. Though the Elves have moved beyond other "crude" forms of punishment, the practice of banishment is used most often to punish infractions against their society. Given that their walled city is surrounded by a vast, impenetrable forest filled with many dangers, this is essentially a death sentence, although no "civilized" Elf will admit it.

Your character has been punished in such a fashion. For daring to question her station in life - rejecting an arranged marriage, seeking forbidden knowledge, up to you - she has been turned out of the city, naked and vulnerable, the great gates booming closed behind her with a sickening finality. She must make her own way now, and knows that it is only a matter of time before one of the forest's many horrors claims her.

She did not expect that being "claimed", as it were, might be an altogether pleasant experience.

My character is a beastman, a fox in fact, who lives alone in the forest, having never been able find a mate. He despairs of [i]ever[/i] finding one, until a strange creature wanders into his territory, a beautiful creature who obviously has no idea how to survive. Confronting her, he offers to take her in.

Of course, beastmen such as this were one of the many horrors your character was warned of, but this one seems nothing like the crude, sadistic creatures she was told about. He seems kind, intelligent, and certainly caring... even [i]handsome[/i] in his way. She finds she enjoys spending time with him, more than any Elven man she ever knew in her former life.

For his part, my character has never met a creature quite like your character before, though he of course knows the stories. She is strange, exotic... and he can't help but be fascinated by her. More than that, she is undeniably [i]female[/i], and they have both been so very lonely...

In short order, a romance will blossom between these two creatures from very different worlds, and they will learn the pleasures they can give to one-another.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Good Things in Small Packages (Craving)][img]https://bayimg.com/601c326c055736ce40fa2c6488a5a1e391700c24.jpg[/img]

Small packages obviously [i]not[/i] being a euphemism here. This idea doesn't have much of a plot, but I'm really interested in using the above character image in some sort of fantasy setting. Specifically, I'd like to try something with a pronounced size difference; a normal-sized human woman for a pint-sized - but still very well endowed - fennec fox male. Ideas based on this concept will be given priority!
[/spoiler]
Alright, so, I'm craving to play a specific character, and dammit, it's been really hard finding anyone quite willing to give him a shot. To be fair, he's a bit unusual by the standards of most of the male OCs to be found around these parts; yes, he is the aforementioned "Fun Size" in the thread title.

dekabrist-again-by-dekabristmouse-d4aasru.jpg

Milo Tyranne, occasional alias Tchit, is not only an anthro mouse character, he only stands about 4 feet tall; that's roughly 1.2 meters for those of you who don't measure in Freedom Units. He is male, and he is heterosexual; sorry fellas, he's flattered, but he doesn't swing that way. Ladies, stick around, because you're the ones he's here for. Milo is very into those with an X chromosome, and while his stature and non-threatening good looks may make you think he wouldn't be one to take charge in a relationship, you would not be correct.

Of course, Milo is happy to be on an even playing field, but he best enjoys being on top; dominant, in a word. Given the chance, he'll be quite willing to put you in those chains and use that whip that excites you so much. Hell, even if they don't, he knows some techniques that will make you like it before long, and do whatever else he says to boot. His ever so masculine musk doesn't hurt his persuasiveness, either; many is the woman who can't help shoving their face in his balls just to get a stronger hit. He's also hung; some folks have proportion, Milo does not.

Milo prefers women who are not his own height. Specifically, he likes them on the tall side; how tall that is ranges from 5' to 8', depending on you. He also really likes humans and near-humans, by preference. Anthros are also acceptable; as the saying goes, a cat is fine too. And deliciously ironic.

Milo is adaptable. He was originally created for a Star Wars setting, but he's been a hard sci-fi technician, a fantasy hero, even a grad student. Chances are, if you have a preferred setting where at least vaguely anthro characters can show up, we can work him into it.

Milo has many, many kinks. Some of them already mentioned. The rest can more or less be found here.

I have a few plot ideas of my own, though I am very much willing to hear your ideas for this character. My own scenarios are outlined in the following spoiler tags.
This one is a scenario that I've enjoyed in the past, and have always hoped to recreate, as I was ditched right when it started to get good.

Your character is a queen, the ruler of a powerful nation. She is strong-willed, keen-minded and well respected by most of her court, although she does not usually rule alone; her husband, the king, is a powerful man in his own right, but he is a warrior, a man of action who is most at home battling his enemies. At this juncture, the king is away, fighting the beastfolk kingdoms far to the south in one of the many crusades the nations of the north periodically send against their non-human neighbors. In his absence, the queen rules ably, but grows frustrated with her ever-absent husband.

As a token of his supposed devotion, the king does periodically send caravans of treasure and beastfolk slaves. Most of these slaves are intended for the houses of loyal nobles, exotic prizes and tokens of conquest, but a number have been gifted to the palace. One in particular is intended as a gift specifically for the queen, and is brought before her in chains, defiance still burning in his eyes even as he is presented to a strange leader in an unfamiliar land.

Tchit is a warrior, or was. With friends and comrades, he stood against the terrible might of the smooth-skins from the north, with the riding beasts and gleaming steel; at last they had come for his people, for his home. His people were not the largest or strongest of the beastfolk tribes, in territory or in stature, but they had their pride, and when the smooth-skins came, those of the warrior class sold their lives dearly so that families and loved-ones might escape to allied lands. Despite their stature and steel, Tchit slew dozens of the enemy, staining his fur with their blood; however his luck and skill eventually failed him, and he had the misfortune of being captured alive. He was shipped in chains and humiliation back to the lands of the smooth-skins, to be brought before the mate of the king who had brained him with a pommel rather than cut him down. He was to be a pet, a curiosity for this strange female to keep like a common beast. Some in her court even called him cute.

Tchit will have none of that.

The king had thought to make the beastman a slave, a token for his queen. Tchit vowed to show the arrogant conqueror the error of his ways. He is to serve the queen? Well, among his folk it is the women who served. He would make her understand this, gradually if he had to, and by the time the king returned, it would be the queen who knelt at the feet of her onetime slave. Oh yes, Milo would have a revenge greater than any sword could give him...

The queen, for her part, is curious about her new slave. She knows little of beastfolk culture, and seeks to learn of it from Tchit. What he tells her works its way into the cracks of her steely, noble facade; the burdens of leadership are heavy, and it has always been in the back of her mind that she would be happier as a subject than a ruler. More than that, this Tchit is a curious creature; though he does not stand quite as tall as a man, he is strong, and has a presence to him that not even the king can truly match. He is a creature who was made to be obeyed, even if all objective reason tells the queen that she must not submit to such an inferior.

Of course the queen eventually succumbs to her curiosity, and lets Tchit begin to indoctrinate her into his culture, at first in secret and then with increasing overtness. This would be on a slow boil scenario, although we might be able to incorporate some a sort of B-plot; perhaps the queen, in her curiosity toward what might become of her in the long run, also gives permission for Tchit to enslave a noblewoman of her court, and he uses her as a "fast-track" test case for techniques he intends to use on the queen. Gradually, Tchit replaces the queen's absent husband as king, with the noblewoman either being sold off when no longer useful or befalling some other fate.
The setting for this one is - near as makes no difference - Star Wars, or some other Galaxy in a related region of Far, Far Away. Your character is a human spacer, the female captain of a light freighter. She runs the ship more or less by herself; she is pilot, navigator and owner, and life is good, aside from just one little loose end that drives her slightly up the bulkhead.

YC can more or less run the ship by herself, all except one area, which by law and practicality requires its own dedicated attendant. The ship's engineer is her only employee aside from a few maintenance and service robots, and of them, the only one to draw a salary. Really, he's very good at what he does; the ship's engines run smoothly, major repairs are few and far between, and he doesn't even ask for much in the way of pay. He seems to be content with a small percentage of the profits from each voyage, and with the private quarters he's allocated for his own use.

It's the use he puts those quarters to that gets under her skin.

The chief engineer is named Milo, and Tchit is a miln, a diminutive rodentoid species from way out on one of the spiral arms. Now, YC considers herself open-minded, and she has to concede that by the standards of his own kind, her engineer isn't bad looking. That being said, he's not most other species' idea of a catch, and so she can't help but find it baffling just how much tail he gets.

Practically every planet or space station or even deep-space refueling asteroid the ship sets down on, it's guaranteed that Tchit will bring at least one sentient back to his quarters, sometimes more than one, sometimes more than one at once. These aren't just of species similar to his own, either; the diversity he seems to effortlessly attract is simply staggering.

Now, normally, YC wouldn't care - she's been known to bring home her own "prizes" on occasion - but it's beginning to become a problem. YC has taken to running a bioscan of the ship before takeoff, making sure Tchit hasn't forgotten about some poor girl still in his quarters before the ship is in deep space, again. And then, of course, there is the enduring mystery of just how YC is able to get them in the first place, something YC burns to discover the answer to.

Now, Tchit has never attempted to get YC into his bunk - he seems to wish to avoid mixing business with pleasure - but eventually, YC's curiosity gets the better of her, and she demands that Tchit show her just how he does what he does. Tchit, almost reluctantly, agrees to do so, and so it is that YC learns just what it is that makes Miln so irresistible. What it is to be made to adore him, and to serve him...
Your character is a paladin, a paragon of justice and the avatar of a god's will in the mortal world, slayer of monsters. In battle, few are her equal, and she knows it. She encounters my character, a seemingly pathetic little ratman who has pretensions of being an adventurer in his own right. Your paladin looks down on him with contempt, whatever his accomplishments may be, and when he challenges her to single combat to prove his worth, she was quick to take him up on it, eager to teach this vermin his place.

And then he beats her.

Skills honed by a thousand battles, the favor of a mighty god, it wasn't enough to keep this seemingly low creature from using a few simple tricks to win the day. Knocked out during the fight, she awakes to find herself bound and bare, the ratman standing triumphantly over her. For his victory, the creature has claimed his prize; her. He intends to pay her back for her dismissal of him; to make her pay for the slaughter she has doubtless visited upon his kind. No longer shall she be a mighty paladin, instead she shall be remade in an image her new owner finds more pleasing. She will be degraded, humiliated, debased, used and trained, and when she has been changed beyond all recognition, and when he finally tires of her pathetic servitude, he shall sell her, and what she was shall be lost forever.

Will involve just about every kink under the sun at some point, but what do you think? Proud warrior becoming the plaything of a creature she barely noticed but to destroy during her adventures.
To be clear with this one, I don't usually go in for RPs involving canon characters. However, a thread proposal caught my eye a bit ago, and I came up with this particular plot based around their craving to play Rey Skywalker. Unfortunately, the recipient couldn't warm up to Milo, though we parted on amicable terms. I figured I would offer it up, however, and see who else might be interested!

Please bear in mind, this plot requires a deep knowledge of Star Wars lore and history. If you've only seen the movies, well, you'll need to go deeper than that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------​

It is the aftermath of the First Order-Resistance War, and the civilized Galaxy has - more or less - gotten back on its feet. As peace and prosperity returns to the Free Worlds, however, rumors have begun to circulate, tales from the Far Rim and Wild Space about things stirring in the dark, things that had long been hidden by the deeper shadows cast by Palpatine and the Sith. One of Rey Skywalker's new generation of Jedi, disturbed by these rumors, has journeyed to the edges of the Chaos, seeking the truth about what faces the healing Galaxy.

Long, long ago, before the Empire, before the Republic, almost before the Jedi and the Sith, the Galaxy was a wild and hostile place. The strong preyed upon the weak, and the very strongest was a being called Agorander. Little remains to tell of Agorander, even his exact species has been lost to history, but the Whills tell that he ruled an empire that was the envy of any that has come before or since. With guile, brutality and cunning artifice, he subjugated the very suns. He was Agorander, Whose Will the Stars Obeyed, and all bowed down before.

Few know the details of how the tyrant finally succumbed; they have been swallowed by the gulf of time, and even the Whills know not how he ultimately perished. But, his empire fell, and with it disappeared many of his works.

Including one in particular.

Shining Agorax, jewel of Agorander's design. Lost Agorax, veiled seat of ultimate power. Agorax was Agorander's capital, a secret world that was concealed from the Galaxy's view, but which was nevertheless was said to rival Coruscant or Alsakan in its splendor. The capital of Agorander's empire, Agorax was protected from invasion by secrecy, with no ship's crew being permitted to see the entire route to and from the planet. Its location was thus lost permanently when - in what must have been one of Agorander's final acts - the dictator self-destructed the hyperspace beacon network that allowed ships of that time to safely navigate the Galaxy. Not only did this plunge the remnants of his empire into what must have been a centuries-long dark age, it made Agorax utterly unreachable. To this day, none know what became of the secret planet, and the wonders it held.

Agorander and Agorax are quite literally ancient history, or at least they should be. However, in the present day, rumors have been spreading of a strange group of marauders haunting a region of Wild Space. They are less pirates, more a full-blown cult, and they seem to be looking for something very specific. Further, they use ships and uniforms that few have ever seen before, at least outside of museums...

The Jedi has come to the edge of Wild Space to follow up on these reports, and finds herself in the middle of a raid by these mysterious marauders on a remote settlement, nestled among the ruins of a past civilization; indeed, it seems the raiders have more interest in the ruins than the people who inhabit them. During the fight to drive away the enemy, she is assisted in the air by a local pilot, a T-16 jockey who nevertheless seems adept at driving off the pirates' aging TIE fighters.

Upon landing, the Jedi is surprised to meet a young Tintinna*. The pilot, one Milo Tyranne, is not actually a local, but a grad student from the Tion Cluster, visiting the planet as part of an expedition funded by the University of Rudrig to study the pre-Old Republic ruins that dot the planet. During his stay on the planet, the settlement was attacked several times, with most of the expedition having been killed off in the process, leaving Milo the only survivor. In the latest attack, however, the marauders seem to have finally managed to find what it was they were looking for; a primitive computer core the expedition dug up, which Milo believes came from an ancient hyperspace beacon station that once orbited the planet.

From here, Milo and the Jedi team up. The Jedi of course wants to stop the marauders and find out just what it is they're after, as does Milo, who also wants to bring his expedition's killers to justice and find out just why an old computer core was so important to a bunch of pirates. Their hunt gradually turns into a race, with nothing less than the forgotten secrets of lost Agorax as the prize...

*Obviously, the Tintinna don't look the way they're depicted in the old Legends Wookieepedia article; Milo isn't very tall, but he is handsome - and hung - in a way that your character can appreciate.

The best way to get in touch with me and see what Milo can do for you is via PM. I prefer if you have a scenario in mind, although I'm happy to help brainstorm things. As for format, I prefer third person. If we end up not working out, I understand, but please let me know instead of just ditching! I will try to do the same.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Code:
Alright, so, I'm craving to play a specific character, and dammit, it's been really hard finding anyone quite willing to give him a shot. To be fair, he's a bit unusual by the standards of most of the male OCs to be found around these parts; yes, he is the aforementioned "Fun Size" in the thread title.

[CENTER][IMG]https://i.ibb.co/0yZjV8J/dekabrist-again-by-dekabristmouse-d4aasru.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Milo Tyranne, occasional alias Tchit, is not only an anthro mouse character, he only stands about 4 feet tall; that's roughly 1.2 meters for those of you who don't measure in Freedom Units. He is male, and he is heterosexual; sorry fellas, he's flattered, but he doesn't swing that way. Ladies, stick around, because you're the ones he's here for. Milo is [I]very[/I] into those with an X chromosome, and while his stature and non-threatening good looks may make you think he wouldn't be one to take [I]charge[/I] in a relationship, you would not be correct.

Of course, Milo is happy to be on an even playing field, but he best enjoys being on [I]top[/I]; dominant, in a word. Given the chance, he'll be quite willing to put you in those chains and use that whip that excites you so much. Hell, even if they don't, he knows some techniques that will [I]make[/I] you like it before long, and do whatever else he says to boot. His ever so masculine musk doesn't hurt his persuasiveness, either; many is the woman who can't help shoving their face in his balls just to get a stronger hit. He's also hung; some folks have proportion, Milo does not.

Milo prefers women who are not his own height. Specifically, he likes them on the tall side; how tall that is ranges from 5' to 8', depending on you. He also really likes humans and near-humans, by preference. Anthros are also acceptable; as the saying goes, a cat is fine too. And deliciously ironic.

Milo is adaptable. He was originally created for a Star Wars setting, but he's been a hard sci-fi technician, a fantasy hero, even a grad student. Chances are, if you have a preferred setting where at least vaguely anthro characters can show up, we can work him into it.

Milo has many, many kinks. Some of them already mentioned. The rest can more or less be found [URL='https://www.f-list.net/c/furry%20flint']here[/URL].

I have a few plot ideas of my own, though I am [I]very[/I] much willing to hear [I]your[/I] ideas for this character. My own scenarios are outlined in the following spoiler tags.
[spoiler=The Queen & Her Spoils]This one is a scenario that I've enjoyed in the past, and have always hoped to recreate, as I was ditched right when it started to get good.

Your character is a queen, the ruler of a powerful nation. She is strong-willed, keen-minded and well respected by most of her court, although she does not usually rule alone; her husband, the king, is a powerful man in his own right, but he is a warrior, a man of action who is most at home battling his enemies. At this juncture, the king is away, fighting the beastfolk kingdoms far to the south in one of the many crusades the nations of the north periodically send against their non-human neighbors. In his absence, the queen rules ably, but grows frustrated with her ever-absent husband.

As a token of his supposed devotion, the king does periodically send caravans of treasure and beastfolk slaves. Most of these slaves are intended for the houses of loyal nobles, exotic prizes and tokens of conquest, but a number have been gifted to the palace. One in particular is intended as a gift specifically for the queen, and is brought before her in chains, defiance still burning in his eyes even as he is presented to a strange leader in an unfamiliar land.

Tchit is a warrior, or was. With friends and comrades, he stood against the terrible might of the smooth-skins from the north, with the riding beasts and gleaming steel; at last they had come for his people, for his home. His people were not the largest or strongest of the beastfolk tribes, in territory or in stature, but they had their pride, and when the smooth-skins came, those of the warrior class sold their lives dearly so that families and loved-ones might escape to allied lands. Despite their stature and steel, Tchit slew dozens of the enemy, staining his fur with their blood; however his luck and skill eventually failed him, and he had the misfortune of being captured alive. He was shipped in chains and humiliation back to the lands of the smooth-skins, to be brought before the mate of the king who had brained him with a pommel rather than cut him down. He was to be a pet, a curiosity for this strange female to keep like a common beast. Some in her court even called him [I]cute[/I].

Tchit will have none of that.

The king had thought to make the beastman a slave, a token for his queen. Tchit vowed to show the arrogant conqueror the error of his ways. He is to serve the queen? Well, among his folk it is the women who served. He would make her understand this, gradually if he had to, and by the time the king returned, it would be the queen who knelt at the feet of her onetime slave. Oh yes, Milo would have a revenge greater than any sword could give him...

The queen, for her part, is curious about her new slave. She knows little of beastfolk culture, and seeks to learn of it from Tchit. What he tells her works its way into the cracks of her steely, noble facade; the burdens of leadership are heavy, and it has always been in the back of her mind that she would be happier as a subject than a ruler. More than that, this Tchit is a curious creature; though he does not stand quite as tall as a man, he is strong, and has a presence to him that not even the king can truly match. He is a creature who was made to be obeyed, even if all objective reason tells the queen that she must not submit to such an inferior.

Of course the queen eventually succumbs to her curiosity, and lets Tchit begin to indoctrinate her into his culture, at first in secret and then with increasing overtness. This would be on a slow boil scenario, although we might be able to incorporate some a sort of B-plot; perhaps the queen, in her curiosity toward what might become of her in the long run, also gives permission for Tchit to enslave a noblewoman of her court, and he uses her as a "fast-track" test case for techniques he intends to use on the queen. Gradually, Tchit replaces the queen's absent husband as king, with the noblewoman either being sold off when no longer useful or befalling some other fate.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Captain to the Carpet]The setting for this one is - near as makes no difference - Star Wars, or some other Galaxy in a related region of Far, Far Away. Your character is a human spacer, the female captain of a [URL='https://i.ibb.co/pbXD6GV/roundedfrontunderslungcylinderfreighter.png']light freighter[/URL]. She runs the ship more or less by herself; she is pilot, navigator and owner, and life is good, aside from just one little loose end that drives her slightly up the bulkhead.

YC can more or less run the ship by herself, all except one area, which by law and practicality requires its own dedicated attendant. The ship's engineer is her only employee aside from a few maintenance and service robots, and of them, the only one to draw a salary. Really, he's very good at what he does; the ship's engines run smoothly, major repairs are few and far between, and he doesn't even ask for much in the way of pay. He seems to be content with a small percentage of the profits from each voyage, and with the private quarters he's allocated for his own use.

It's the use he puts those quarters [I]to[/I] that gets under her skin.

The chief engineer is named Milo, and Tchit is a miln, a diminutive rodentoid species from way out on one of the spiral arms. Now, YC considers herself open-minded, and she has to concede that by the standards of his own kind, her engineer isn't bad looking. That being said, he's not most other species' idea of a catch, and so she can't help but find it baffling just how much [I]tail[/I] he gets.

Practically every planet or space station or even deep-space refueling asteroid the ship sets down on, it's guaranteed that Tchit will bring at least one sentient back to his quarters, sometimes more than one, sometimes more than one [I]at once[/I]. These aren't just of species similar to his own, either; the diversity he seems to effortlessly attract is simply staggering.

Now, normally, YC wouldn't care - she's been known to bring home her own "prizes" on occasion - but it's beginning to become a problem. YC has taken to running a bioscan of the ship before takeoff, making sure Tchit hasn't forgotten about some poor girl still in his quarters before the ship is in deep space, again. And then, of course, there is the enduring mystery of just how YC is able to get them in the first place, something YC burns to discover the answer to.

Now, Tchit has never attempted to get YC into his bunk - he seems to wish to avoid mixing business with pleasure - but eventually, YC's curiosity gets the better of her, and she demands that Tchit show her just how he does what he does. Tchit, almost reluctantly, agrees to do so, and so it is that YC learns just what it is that makes Miln so irresistible. What it is to be made to adore him, and to serve him...[/spoiler]
[spoiler=To Parade a Paladin]Your character is a paladin, a paragon of justice and the avatar of a god's will in the mortal world, slayer of monsters. In battle, few are her equal, and she knows it. She encounters my character, a seemingly pathetic little ratman who has pretensions of being an adventurer in his own right. Your paladin looks down on him with contempt, whatever his accomplishments may be, and when he challenges her to single combat to prove his worth, she was quick to take him up on it, eager to teach this [I]vermin[/I] his place.

And then he [I]beats[/I] her.

Skills honed by a thousand battles, the favor of a mighty god, it wasn't enough to keep this seemingly low creature from using a few simple tricks to win the day. Knocked out during the fight, she awakes to find herself bound and bare, the ratman standing triumphantly over her. For his victory, the creature has claimed his prize; her. He intends to pay her back for her dismissal of him; to make her pay for the slaughter she has doubtless visited upon his kind. No longer shall she be a mighty paladin, instead she shall be remade in an image her new [I]owner[/I] finds more pleasing. She will be degraded, humiliated, debased, used and trained, and when she has been changed beyond all recognition, and when he finally tires of her pathetic servitude, he shall sell her, and what she was shall be lost forever.

Will involve just about every kink under the sun at some point, but what do you think? Proud warrior becoming the plaything of a creature she barely noticed but to destroy during her adventures.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=(Insert Character Here) & the Secrets of Lost Agorax]To be clear with this one, I don't usually go in for RPs involving canon characters. However, a thread proposal caught my eye a bit ago, and I came up with this particular plot based around their craving to play Rey Skywalker. Unfortunately, the recipient couldn't warm up to Milo, though we parted on amicable terms. I figured I would offer it up, however, and see who else might be interested!

Please bear in mind, this plot requires a [I]deep[/I] knowledge of Star Wars lore and history. If you've only seen the movies, well, you'll need to go deeper than that.

[CENTER]-------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER]

It is the aftermath of the First Order-Resistance War, and the civilized Galaxy has - more or less - gotten back on its feet. As peace and prosperity returns to the Free Worlds, however, rumors have begun to circulate, tales from the Far Rim and Wild Space about things stirring in the dark, things that had long been hidden by the deeper shadows cast by Palpatine and the Sith. One of Rey Skywalker's new generation of Jedi, disturbed by these rumors, has journeyed to the edges of the Chaos, seeking the truth about what faces the healing Galaxy.

Long, long ago, before the Empire, before the Republic, almost before the Jedi and the Sith, the Galaxy was a wild and hostile place. The strong preyed upon the weak, and the very strongest was a being called Agorander. Little remains to tell of Agorander, even his exact species has been lost to history, but the Whills tell that he ruled an empire that was the envy of any that has come before or since. With guile, brutality and cunning artifice, he subjugated the very suns. He was [URL='https://www.thestarwarsrp.com/index.php?threads/agorander.93988/']Agorander, Whose Will the Stars Obeyed[/URL], and all bowed down before.

Few know the details of how the tyrant finally succumbed; they have been swallowed by the gulf of time, and even the Whills know not how he ultimately perished. But, his empire fell, and with it disappeared many of his works.

Including one in particular.

Shining Agorax, jewel of Agorander's design. Lost Agorax, veiled seat of ultimate power. Agorax was Agorander's capital, a secret world that was concealed from the Galaxy's view, but which was nevertheless was said to rival Coruscant or Alsakan in its splendor. The capital of Agorander's empire, Agorax was protected from invasion by secrecy, with no ship's crew being permitted to see the entire route to and from the planet. Its location was thus lost permanently when - in what must have been one of Agorander's final acts - the dictator self-destructed the hyperspace beacon network that allowed ships of that time to safely navigate the Galaxy. Not only did this plunge the remnants of his empire into what must have been a centuries-long dark age, it made Agorax utterly unreachable. To this day, none know what became of the secret planet, and the wonders it held.

Agorander and Agorax are quite literally ancient history, or at least they should be. However, in the present day, rumors have been spreading of a strange group of marauders haunting a region of Wild Space. They are less pirates, more a full-blown cult, and they seem to be looking for something very specific. Further, they use ships and uniforms that few have ever seen before, at least outside of museums...

The Jedi has come to the edge of Wild Space to follow up on these reports, and finds herself in the middle of a raid by these mysterious marauders on a remote settlement, nestled among the ruins of a past civilization; indeed, it seems the raiders have more interest in the ruins than the people who inhabit them. During the fight to drive away the enemy, she is assisted in the air by a local pilot, a T-16 jockey who nevertheless seems adept at driving off the pirates' aging TIE fighters.

Upon landing, the Jedi is surprised to meet a young [URL='https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Tintinna']Tintinna[/URL]*. The pilot, one Milo Tyranne, is not actually a local, but a grad student from the Tion Cluster, visiting the planet as part of an expedition funded by the University of Rudrig to study the pre-Old Republic ruins that dot the planet. During his stay on the planet, the settlement was attacked several times, with most of the expedition having been killed off in the process, leaving Milo the only survivor. In the latest attack, however, the marauders seem to have finally managed to find what it was they were looking for; a primitive computer core the expedition dug up, which Milo believes came from an ancient hyperspace beacon station that once orbited the planet.

From here, Milo and the Jedi team up. The Jedi of course wants to stop the marauders and find out just what it is they're after, as does Milo, who also wants to bring his expedition's killers to justice and find out just why an old computer core was so important to a bunch of pirates. Their hunt gradually turns into a race, with nothing less than the forgotten secrets of lost Agorax as the prize...

*[I]Obviously, the Tintinna don't look the way they're depicted in the old Legends Wookieepedia article; Milo isn't very tall, but he [/I]is[I] handsome - and hung - in a way that your character can appreciate.[/I]
[/spoiler]

The best way to get in touch with me and see what Milo can do for you is via PM. I prefer if you have a scenario in mind, although I'm happy to help brainstorm things. As for format, I prefer third person. If we end up not working out, I understand, but please let me know instead of just ditching! I will try to do the same.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Pretty much exactly what it says on the box. I'm looking to play a male human character with a penchant for "domesticating" anthropomorphic animal characters. Females, exclusively, though I might be convinced to try some transformation play, say a male who gets transformed into a female by some fashion. By the same token, I don't care what gender you are in real life, so long as you can play a female convincingly.

There isn't too much to say; here is my F-list, which is more or less up to date. Anything I neglected to mention in there feel free to ask me about. That being said, I have some rather extreme kinks, as you can see, and I would hope to incorporate at least some of them in any RP I undertake. If there's anything there that you can't abide, definitely let me know.

Note: if you are at all interested in playing multiple characters, most harem ideas will be readily accepted!

Best way to contact me is through PMs. This also happens to be my preferred role-play medium. If you contact me, I expect you to have a question and/or an idea, preferably legible with decent punctuation and grammar. I certainly appreciate brainstorming, so please, drop me a line if you think you have an idea I would like!

As for ideas, I have some basic ones of my own, though I would love to hear yours. I've listed some of my own below, but please, send me anything that occurs to you!

Note: Spoilers may contain NSFW content!
559dc40cc1af389ecd4b03a92535c5b912a112c5.jpg

So, there is a term, "phrogging," which refers to the act of living in a house or other location undetected by the legal inhabitants. My idea is that, in a world where anthro versions of animals exist, so to would there be anthro versions of various household pest species. Some - enough to cause a stereotype to exist - "phrog" habitually, which is where your character comes in.

My character is a human homeowner in a large city. He likes his privacy, but he doesn't always get it; every so often he has to evict a phrog or two from his attic or basement or some other disused part of the house. Meanwhile, your character, a petite anthro rat, has picked out my character's house as her next place to live. She moves in stealthily, not knowing just how fed up my character is with "her kind."

It doesn't take long for YC to be discovered, and when she is, MC decides to get some use out of her. After all, nobody knew she was staying here, and it would be nice to have something he can take out his frustrations on...

This scenario would involve some rather extreme kinks. MC would be making YC into his personal slave and stress reliever, with everything that entails. If anyone is willing to go that far, would love to incorporate some "bad end" aspects; maybe selling YC off when MC is done with her, or even snuffing her outright in some suitably erotic manner. This is optional, of course. Regardless, bad things would happen to YC.
bd6610c2afa1a82c0a4e41a0b8d40f6061651535.jpg

This could alternately be set in a sci-fi or fantasy setting, depending on your preference. The idea is that YC is a respected bounty huntress, and a member of a tough, deadly feline species. She has taken on a peculiar bounty, not for a specific individual but simply for a member of a particular species, alive. It seems some rich lord or satrap is creating a menagerie of the sentient races. Your character, of course, thinks this ought to be a piece of cake; these "hyu-mons" seem like pushovers, surely catching one won't be difficult!

And indeed, it isn't difficult. You track down and corner a human male with no trouble. Everything seems to be going fine, except...

Great old gods, what's that smell??

So, something nobody chose to mention, human pheromones - which they usually can't even consciously detect, themselves - have a rather strong effect on your kind. Just standing there, the urge to drop your sword and plunge your hand between your thighs is making you tremble. More, the human - initially scared out of his wits - is beginning to realize what's happening...
164df7abc646e92e18e99ccb184f17aa38c45073.jpg

YC is an anthro dragoness, nobility in her land and a revered member of the Imperial court. However, the Emperor is above her, and if he decrees that YC is to be presented as a gift for a visiting dignitary from foreign lands, than a gift she shall be.

MC, a the chieftain of a barbarian human tribe far to the west, is quite happy to accept an exotic dragoness to compliment his harem, among other gifts. It shall be great sport to train her to accept her new place in life, so different from the regal lifestyle she knew before...

Code:
Pretty much exactly what it says on the box. I'm looking to play a male human character with a penchant for "domesticating" anthropomorphic animal characters. Females, exclusively, though I [I]might[/I] be convinced to try some transformation play, say a male who gets transformed [I]into[/I] a female by some fashion. By the same token, I don't care what gender you are in real life, so long as you can play a female convincingly.

There isn't too much to say; here is my [URL='https://www.f-list.net/c/new%20flint']F-list[/URL], which is more or less up to date. Anything I neglected to mention in there feel free to ask me about. That being said, I have some rather extreme kinks, as you can see, and I would hope to incorporate at least some of them in any RP I undertake. If there's anything there that you can't abide, definitely let me know.

Note: if you are at all interested in playing multiple characters, most harem ideas will be readily accepted!

Best way to contact me is through PMs. This also happens to be my preferred role-play medium. If you contact me, I expect you to have a question and/or an idea, preferably legible with decent punctuation and grammar. I certainly appreciate brainstorming, so please, drop me a line if you think you have an idea I would like!

As for ideas, I have some basic ones of my own, though I would love to hear yours. I've listed some of my own below, but please, send me anything that occurs to you!

Note: Spoilers may contain NSFW content!
[spoiler=The Rat Problem][IMG]https://bayimg.com/559dc40cc1af389ecd4b03a92535c5b912a112c5.jpg[/IMG]
So, there is a term, "phrogging," which refers to the act of living in a house or other location undetected by the legal inhabitants. My idea is that, in a world where anthro versions of animals exist, so to would there be anthro versions of various household pest species. Some - enough to cause a stereotype to exist - "phrog" habitually, which is where your character comes in.

My character is a human homeowner in a large city. He likes his privacy, but he doesn't always get it; every so often he has to evict a phrog or two from his attic or basement or some other disused part of the house. Meanwhile, your character, a petite anthro rat, has picked out my character's house as her next place to live. She moves in stealthily, not knowing just how fed up my character is with "her kind."

It doesn't take long for YC to be discovered, and when she is, MC decides to get some use out of her. After all, nobody knew she was staying here, and it would be nice to have something he can take out his frustrations on...

This scenario would involve some rather extreme kinks. MC would be making YC into his personal slave and stress reliever, with everything that entails. If anyone is willing to go that far, would love to incorporate some "bad end" aspects; maybe selling YC off when MC is done with her, or even snuffing her outright in some suitably erotic manner. This is optional, of course. Regardless, bad things would happen to YC.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=The Man & His Kitty][img]https://bayimg.com/bd6610c2afa1a82c0a4e41a0b8d40f6061651535.jpg[/img]
This could alternately be set in a sci-fi or fantasy setting, depending on your preference. The idea is that YC is a respected bounty huntress, and a member of a tough, deadly feline species. She has taken on a peculiar bounty, not for a specific individual but simply for a member of a particular species, alive. It seems some rich lord or satrap is creating a menagerie of the sentient races. Your character, of course, thinks this ought to be a piece of cake; these "hyu-mons" seem like pushovers, surely catching one won't be difficult!

And indeed, it [i]isn't[/i] difficult. You track down and corner a human male with no trouble. Everything seems to be going fine, except...

Great old [i]gods[/i], what's that smell??

So, something nobody chose to mention, human pheromones - which they usually can't even consciously detect, themselves - have a rather [i]strong[/i] effect on your kind. Just standing there, the urge to drop your sword and plunge your hand between your thighs is making you tremble. More, the human - initially scared out of his wits - is beginning to realize what's happening...
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=The Gift of Scales][img]https://bayimg.com/164df7abc646e92e18e99ccb184f17aa38c45073.jpg[/img]
YC is an anthro dragoness, nobility in her land and a revered member of the Imperial court. However, the Emperor is above her, and if he decrees that YC is to be presented as a gift for a visiting dignitary from foreign lands, than a gift she shall be.

MC, a the chieftain of a barbarian human tribe far to the west, is quite happy to accept an exotic dragoness to compliment his harem, among other gifts. It shall be great sport to train her to accept her new place in life, so different from the regal lifestyle she knew before...
[/spoiler]
Hello, ladies and folks who want to play ladies! I'm AswanFox, and to put it simply, I'm looking to play a human male against this little cutie right here:

a9fc3fffb202f8442e91e076459d64664576ae4d.jpg

I know, I know, it isn't much to go on, but I'm in a simplistic mood and I'm hoping to do a little role-playing of a human character seducing - or, better yet, being seduced by - a petite, slinky anthro vixen. Maybe she's heard rumors about what human men are like and wants to try one for herself. Maybe she's finding herself taken with this tall, comparatively exotic male and things escalate beyond what either were intending. Maybe they're about to head into danger and find each-other as their only outlet to vent some tension, or maybe they've survived something and find themselves celebrating the fact. As for the setting, well, could be modern day (though that isn't preferred), could be high fantasy, could be Victorian steampunk, could be gritty cyberpunk, could be hard sci-fi in space or sword-and-raygun science fantasy! I'll consider all proposals.

As for me, I usually have pretty extreme tastes in kinks, but I'm going for something a little simpler and less harsh. Normally I'd link an F-list, but suffice it to say I'm okay with most things except scat, gore and age-play; I'm not really looking for anything extreme this time around, though. Still, if you have something you want to do, don't hesitate to propose it, worst I can say is no!

Best way to contact me is via PM; we can do some brainstorming before we start if you like, or hell, you can just send me a starting post and we can dive right in if you feel like you have something good and don't want to waste time! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Code:
Hello, ladies and folks who want to play ladies! I'm AswanFox, and to put it simply, I'm looking to play a human male against this little cutie right here:

[center][img]https://bayimg.com/a9fc3fffb202f8442e91e076459d64664576ae4d.jpg[/img][/center]

I know, I know, it isn't much to go on, but I'm in a simplistic mood and I'm hoping to do a little role-playing of a human character seducing - or, better yet, being seduced [i]by[/i] - a petite, slinky anthro vixen. Maybe she's heard rumors about what human men are like and wants to try one for herself. Maybe she's finding herself taken with this tall, comparatively exotic male and things escalate beyond what either were intending. Maybe they're about to head into danger and find each-other as their only outlet to vent some tension, or maybe they've survived something and find themselves celebrating the fact. As for the setting, well, could be modern day (though that isn't preferred), could be high fantasy, could be Victorian steampunk, could be gritty cyberpunk, could be hard sci-fi in space or sword-and-raygun science fantasy! I'll consider all proposals.

As for me, I usually have pretty extreme tastes in kinks, but I'm going for something a little simpler and less harsh. Normally I'd link an F-list, but suffice it to say I'm okay with most things except scat, gore and age-play; I'm not really looking for anything extreme this time around, though. Still, if you have something you want to do, don't hesitate to propose it, worst I can say is no!

Best way to contact me is via PM; we can do some brainstorming before we start if you like, or hell, you can just send me a starting post and we can dive right in if you feel like you have something good and don't want to waste time! Looking forward to hearing from you!
Hello, ladies and folks who want to play ladies! I'm AswanFox, and today I'm looking for something a little more specific than usual.

28b107d1ba3613f53b80f2ffc0b2c6ad80b59f79.jpg

I hope to play a human male against anthropomorphic females, most craving a rabbit, but if you have some other proposal, don't hesitate to suggest it! The setting would be modern or near-future sci-fi, and the premise, essentially, would by that YC is looking to explore her submissive urges. To this end, she answers a personal ad by MC, who would audition her as his newest plaything. When she passes, her training as his slave begins, becoming more and more involved and objectifying over time.

Though not strictly necessary, I would very much like to incorporate a "bad end" into this scenario. This might be YC being sold off on the black market when MC grows bored of her, maybe turning her into a piece of permanent bondage art, or even vore, if you're so inclined. Another bonus would be if you were willing to play multiple girls, either at once or in succession; maybe other slaves, maybe a new slave after MC disposes of the first one. It might also be interesting to switch things up if we go for successive girls; maybe the next one is kidnapped rather than recruited, which would change the dynamic.

Please don't take this rather short request thread as indicative of my writing ability. I can and consistently do produce multi-paragraph posts of what I'm assured are good quality at least once a day, and hope you will do the same. The best way to contact me is via PM; tell me what sort of character you want to play, and what kinks you want to include, and we'll brainstorm a bit before we dive in! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Code:
Hello, ladies and folks who want to play ladies! I'm AswanFox, and today I'm looking for something a little more specific than usual.

[center][img]https://bayimg.com/28b107d1ba3613f53b80f2ffc0b2c6ad80b59f79.jpg[/img][/center]

I hope to play a human male against anthropomorphic females, most craving a rabbit, but if you have some other proposal, don't hesitate to suggest it! The setting would be modern or near-future sci-fi, and the premise, essentially, would by that YC is looking to explore her submissive urges. To this end, she answers a personal ad by MC, who would audition her as his newest plaything. When she passes, her training as his slave begins, becoming more and more involved and objectifying over time.

Though not strictly necessary, I would very much like to incorporate a "bad end" into this scenario. This might be YC being sold off on the black market when MC grows bored of her, maybe turning her into a piece of permanent bondage art, or even vore, if you're so inclined. Another bonus would be if you were willing to play multiple girls, either at once or in succession; maybe other slaves, maybe a new slave after MC disposes of the first one. It might also be interesting to switch things up if we go for successive girls; maybe the next one is kidnapped rather than recruited, which would change the dynamic.

Please don't take this rather short request thread as indicative of my writing ability. I can and consistently do produce multi-paragraph posts of what I'm assured are good quality at least once a day, and hope you will do the same. The best way to contact me is via PM; tell me what sort of character you want to play, and what kinks you want to include, and we'll brainstorm a bit before we dive in! Looking forward to hearing from you!
Hello, ladies and folks who want to play ladies! I'm AswanFox, and I'll be your smol lover this evening.

e452c8004660df0957ba2dedfd8b9fa068762b3d.jpg

This time around, I'm looking to play... myself. Okay not myself, but I've had this cute little anthro fennec character for about as long as I've been on the internet, and I figure it's about time I introduce him to a broader, more... interactive audience. That, and I found these wonderfully evocative pictures, and find I just have to do something with the ideas it gave me.

b410ed3ca40e690da43686711b303c90ec61be11.jpg

To be concise, I want to play a short-stack - maybe 4' - male fennec anthro against regular height women, especially human women. The setting and scenario is fully up for debate; maybe sci-fi, maybe high fantasy, maybe even present day modern. My character, though, is the handsome devil pictured above, who I intend to play as charming, friendly and quite skilled in all the things that count. Also, startlingly well hung. I want him to seduce YC and unexpectedly give her the ride of her life. If there's more than one YC, well, the more the merrier!

Code:
Hello, ladies and folks who want to play ladies! I'm AswanFox, and I'll be your smol lover this evening.

[CENTER][IMG]https://bayimg.com/e452c8004660df0957ba2dedfd8b9fa068762b3d.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

This time around, I'm looking to play... myself. Okay not [I]myself[/I], but I've had this cute little anthro fennec character for about as long as I've been on the internet, and I figure it's about time I introduce him to a broader, more... [I]interactive[/I] audience. That, and I found these wonderfully evocative pictures, and find I just have to do something with the ideas it gave me.

[CENTER][IMG]https://bayimg.com/b410ed3ca40e690da43686711b303c90ec61be11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

To be concise, I want to play a short-stack - maybe 4' - male fennec anthro against regular height women, especially human women. The setting and scenario is fully up for debate; maybe sci-fi, maybe high fantasy, maybe even present day modern. My character, though, is the handsome devil pictured above, who I intend to play as charming, friendly and quite skilled in all the things that count. Also, startlingly well hung. I want him to seduce YC and unexpectedly give her the ride of her life. If there's more than one YC, well, the more the merrier!

I know, I know, it isn't much to go on, but I'm in a simplistic mood and I'm hoping to do a little role-playing of a human character seducing - or, better yet, being seduced by - a petite, slinky anthro vixen. Maybe she's heard rumors about what human men are like and wants to try one for herself. Maybe she's finding herself taken with this tall, comparatively exotic male and things escalate beyond what either were intending. Maybe they're about to head into danger and find each-other as their only outlet to vent some tension, or maybe they've survived something and find themselves celebrating the fact. As for the setting, well, could be modern day (though that isn't preferred), could be high fantasy, could be Victorian steampunk, could be gritty cyberpunk, could be hard sci-fi in space or sword-and-raygun science fantasy! I'll consider all proposals.

I now have some plots! Not more than a couple right now, but more are coming. Feel free to peruse them, and if you'd like to try one of them, let me know! These will be fairly simple setups, so, feel free to brainstorm with me on the particulars! If you have something entirely new, I'd still love to hear it!

This would take place in a high fantasy setting, primarily in a remote mountain pass where our two characters have taken shelter in an abandoned watchtower. Separately - possibly from two different directions - they set out and were caught in the extreme winter weather that blocks the pass for part of the year; they both found their way to the watchtower, and have resolved to stay there until the weather improves.

YC is a traveling bard, a purveyor of story, song and dance who travels from town to town to make her coin. MC is a scholar, a handsome young human who came to the mountains seeking the ruins of a long-vanished empire. As the snows pile up outside, they begin to get to know one-another. MC's historical knowledge helps inspire new stories and ballads for YC to tell and sing, and gradually, this creative collaboration becomes something more than mere friendship.

Of course, what better way is there to keep warm?
This scenario is based roughly on a song I found years ago - Spirit of the Night by Tesla Boy - that was my nominal introduction to retro wave music. That being said, I sort of came up with a music video about it in my head, which I'm looking to use as a basis for this story.

The year is 20XX, in a cyberpunk future as imagined by movies like Blade Runner and anime like Bubblegum Crisis. YC is a recom - a recombinant organism, genetically engineered - who lives in the depths of the Sprawl, a gigantic metropolitan area which stretches between the formerly separate cities of New York and Boston on the North American east coast. YC, like many, plays a game called Night City in order to relax; Night City is an open virtual reality world, played through a neural interface. In the game, she has of course made friends; people generally too distant to be able to visit in person. None of them know her IRL identity; assumed identities and anonymity are a matter of course in Night City, and few would associate with her if they knew she was a recom behind her idealized human avatar.

YC is close to one of her in-game friends in particular; MC, in the "real", is a human male, a fact YC has managed to piece together through various slip-ups and inferences on MC's part. She isn't sure what he knows about her, but the two of them get along extraordinarily well in-game, although they have never met in the real. Nor, indeed, does YC believe they are ever likely to.

This changes when MC goes missing, and no-one can say where he's gone. Increasingly concerned when evidence surfaces of possible foul play in the real, YC manages to track down MC's physical address, and goes looking for him. When they finally meet at his location, YC discovers that MC - a young architect - is preparing to flee into the Sprawl's underworld, having uncovered secrets he should not know. And now, like it or not, YC is involved.

And so, on the run from crooked authorities, hired criminals and corporate death squads, MC and YC must survive together, and while doing so, come to find that the differences between their species don't amount to very much.
This story would take place in a semi-hard sci-fi setting, similar in tone and style tone to the Alien trilogy. It is the far future, and YC is a "recom", a genetically engineered human derivative designed for survival in an alien environment. Whatever planet she started out on, however, she wound up in space; she works as a flight tech aboard the SV Tellurium, a deep-space survey ship charting new systems for future colonization. The crew is small, only herself and a half-dozen other recoms of various types.

On their most recent voyage, the Tellurium has come across a ghost ship. Derelict in space, it is a primitive craft, ancient, but strangely familiar in its lines. Upon further investigation, it is revealed to be the SV Montalban; no records of the ship exist in the Tellurium's database, but investigation of the Montalban's own records reveal that it was a first-generation FTL-equipped heavy transport, originally built for the Earth-Mars run in the Sol system. Her crew and a collection of passengers used her to flee the cataclysmic war that long ago reduced Earth to a burnt-out cinder, and subsequently led to the near-extinction of the baseline human species, with recoms on various far-flung colony worlds and free habitats inheriting their legacy.

The ship is not entirely dead, however. Investigation of the cargo holds reveals hundreds of stasis pods, each containing a temporally arrested human. Many of the pods have failed, the long millennia taking their toll on power systems and other equipment, but a handful still preserve their contents. One pod, containing a member of the original crew, is stable enough to be opened without much difficulty.

The Montalban must be towed back to a suitably equipped shipyard in order to save the rest of its passengers, most of whom are in pods too decayed to be opened without catastrophic failure. The single awoken crew-member is understandably distraught, but finds a friend in YC, and later, even more. The pair find themselves as an unlikely couple, and must work together to keep the remaining passengers of Montalban alive, as well as answer the mystery of how the ghost ship wound up so far off its original course...

Code:

[center][img]https://bayimg.com/a9fc3fffb202f8442e91e076459d64664576ae4d.jpg[/img][/center]

I know, I know, it isn't much to go on, but I'm in a simplistic mood and I'm hoping to do a little role-playing of a human character seducing - or, better yet, being seduced [i]by[/i] - a petite, slinky anthro vixen. Maybe she's heard rumors about what human men are like and wants to try one for herself. Maybe she's finding herself taken with this tall, comparatively exotic male and things escalate beyond what either were intending. Maybe they're about to head into danger and find each-other as their only outlet to vent some tension, or maybe they've survived something and find themselves celebrating the fact. As for the setting, well, could be modern day (though that isn't preferred), could be high fantasy, could be Victorian steampunk, could be gritty cyberpunk, could be hard sci-fi in space or sword-and-raygun science fantasy! I'll consider all proposals.

I now have some plots! Not more than a couple right now, but more are coming. Feel free to peruse them, and if you'd like to try one of them, let me know! These will be fairly simple setups, so, feel free to brainstorm with me on the particulars! If you have something entirely new, I'd still love to hear it!

[spoiler=The Bard & Her Muse]This would take place in a high fantasy setting, primarily in a remote mountain pass where our two characters have taken shelter in an abandoned watchtower. Separately - possibly from two different directions - they set out and were caught in the extreme winter weather that blocks the pass for part of the year; they both found their way to the watchtower, and have resolved to stay there until the weather improves.

YC is a traveling bard, a purveyor of story, song and dance who travels from town to town to make her coin. MC is a scholar, a handsome young human who came to the mountains seeking the ruins of a long-vanished empire. As the snows pile up outside, they begin to get to know one-another. MC's historical knowledge helps inspire new stories and ballads for YC to tell and sing, and gradually, this creative collaboration becomes something more than mere friendship.

Of course, what better way is there to keep warm?
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Spirit of the Night]This scenario is based roughly on a song I found years ago - [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3yotk5Knjs]Spirit of the Night[/url] by Tesla Boy - that was my nominal introduction to retro wave music. That being said, I sort of came up with a music video about it in my head, which I'm looking to use as a basis for this story.

The year is 20XX, in a cyberpunk future as imagined by movies like Blade Runner and anime like Bubblegum Crisis. YC is a recom - a recombinant organism, genetically engineered - who lives in the depths of the Sprawl, a gigantic metropolitan area which stretches between the formerly separate cities of New York and Boston on the North American east coast. YC, like many, plays a game called Night City in order to relax; Night City is an open virtual reality world, played through a neural interface. In the game, she has of course made friends; people generally too distant to be able to visit in person. None of them know her IRL identity; assumed identities and anonymity are a matter of course in Night City, and few would associate with her if they knew she was a recom behind her idealized human avatar.

YC is close to one of her in-game friends in particular; MC, in the "real", is a human male, a fact YC has managed to piece together through various slip-ups and inferences on MC's part. She isn't sure what he knows about her, but the two of them get along extraordinarily well in-game, although they have never met in the real. Nor, indeed, does YC believe they are ever likely to.

This changes when MC goes missing, and no-one can say where he's gone. Increasingly concerned when evidence surfaces of possible foul play in the real, YC manages to track down MC's physical address, and goes looking for him. When they finally meet at his location, YC discovers that MC - a young architect - is preparing to flee into the Sprawl's underworld, having uncovered secrets he should not know. And now, like it or not, YC is involved.

And so, on the run from crooked authorities, hired criminals and corporate death squads, MC and YC must survive together, and while doing so, come to find that the differences between their species don't amount to very much.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=The Derelict]This story would take place in a semi-hard sci-fi setting, similar in tone and style tone to the Alien trilogy. It is the far future, and YC is a "recom", a genetically engineered human derivative designed for survival in an alien environment. Whatever planet she started out on, however, she wound up in space; she works as a flight tech aboard the SV [i]Tellurium[/i], a deep-space survey ship charting new systems for future colonization. The crew is small, only herself and a half-dozen other recoms of various types.

On their most recent voyage, the [i]Tellurium[/i] has come across a ghost ship. Derelict in space, it is a primitive craft, ancient, but strangely familiar in its lines. Upon further investigation, it is revealed to be the SV [i]Montalban[/i]; no records of the ship exist in the [i]Tellurium's[/i] database, but investigation of the [i]Montalban's[/i] own records reveal that it was a first-generation FTL-equipped heavy transport, originally built for the Earth-Mars run in the Sol system. Her crew and a collection of passengers used her to flee the cataclysmic war that long ago reduced Earth to a burnt-out cinder, and subsequently led to the near-extinction of the baseline human species, with recoms on various far-flung colony worlds and free habitats inheriting their legacy.

The ship is not entirely dead, however. Investigation of the cargo holds reveals hundreds of stasis pods, each containing a temporally arrested human. Many of the pods have failed, the long millennia taking their toll on power systems and other equipment, but a handful still preserve their contents. One pod, containing a member of the original crew, is stable enough to be opened without much difficulty.

The [i]Montalban[/i] must be towed back to a suitably equipped shipyard in order to save the rest of its passengers, most of whom are in pods too decayed to be opened without catastrophic failure. The single awoken crew-member is understandably distraught, but finds a friend in YC, and later, even more. The pair find themselves as an unlikely couple, and must work together to keep the remaining passengers of [i]Montalban[/i] alive, as well as answer the mystery of how the ghost ship wound up so far off its original course...
[/spoiler]

Last edited:
Hello, ladies and folks who want to play ladies! I'm AswanFox, and to put it simply, I have a selection of anthro females that I'm looking to put players behind for a variety of scenarios. More of both might be added over time, so if you don't see one you like today, check back soon!

Some will be given higher priority than others as my cravings fluctuate, but here's what I've got. Each character comes with writing prompts, although don't feel obligated to use them if you have your own ideas! Also, if you want to use more than one of these beauties in a single RP, I certainly won't object!

Takes place in a high fantasy setting. YC is a traveling bard; purveyor of story, song and dance. She is traveling through one of the high mountain passes when a blizzard arrives, forcing her to take shelter in an abandoned watchtower. The tower is already occupied by another traveler, MC, a human scholar; the two settle in, as the storm shows no signs of letting up. Over time, they grow close, and discover new ways of fending off the cold...
Fantasy again. YC is the proprietor of a roadside tavern and inn, who inadvertently displeases a powerful sorcerer, MC. For their mistake, YC is transformed into a shape which the sorcerer finds much more pleasing.
Takes place in a Star Wars-like science fantasy setting. YC is an independent freighter pilot, a vanishing breed in a Galaxy which is increasingly run by giant corporations. One day, at a remote station, a human in disheveled corporate attire stumbles off a drone barge, cast adrift in a world that is very far from the safe, comfortable office life he knows. Against her better judgement, YC takes him under her wing. Note: I have quite a bit more on this setting if you're curious, but wanted to keep the prompt short.
efd05517ec3b3ca64577958e261222f7b79396b1.jpg
MC is the emperor of a rapidly expanding empire; over time, he has conquered many lands, and takes from them always a souvenir for himself. He keeps the queens or crown princesses of his defeated foes in a private harem, in which he can relive his favorite victories whenever he pleases. YC, the former queen of a barbarian wolf tribe destroyed by the empire's legions, is his latest plaything, and must be tamed.
tumblr-onsfqc6-Wy-E1tvgz50o1-1280.jpg
furry-furry-f-4893196.jpg
YC is a slave in the harem of a barbarian king. During a visit by MC, a great warrior from a distant land, YC is placed in his chambers as a courtesy. After a night of passion, perhaps he will take her with him when he leaves?

For the sake of fairness, and because I get that not all of you are going to want to play anthro females, I am perfectly willing to play an anthro male against your human women. To that end, I have a few face-claims for that, although no really any writing prompts as yet. If you have one of your own that you'd like to suggest, let me know!

upsidedownstevegallaccifennec.png
1576331691889.png
7ed286d8a93dd85f6ffa56d6fb74d1f65c44ae24.jpg
1550288949-stevegallacci-cover-art-copy-edit.jpg
1594335268934.jpg

Code:
Hello, ladies and folks who want to play ladies! I'm AswanFox, and to put it simply, I have a selection of anthro females that I'm looking to put players behind for a variety of scenarios. More of both might be added over time, so if you don't see one you like today, check back soon!

Some will be given higher priority than others as my cravings fluctuate, but here's what I've got. Each character comes with writing prompts, although don't feel obligated to use them if you have your own ideas! Also, if you want to use more than [i]one[/i] of these beauties in a single RP, I certainly won't object!

[spoiler=Fennec Vixen (Craving)][center][img]https://bayimg.com/a9fc3fffb202f8442e91e076459d64664576ae4d.jpg[/img][/center]
[spoiler=The Bard & Her Muse]Takes place in a high fantasy setting. YC is a traveling bard; purveyor of story, song and dance. She is traveling through one of the high mountain passes when a blizzard arrives, forcing her to take shelter in an abandoned watchtower. The tower is already occupied by another traveler, MC, a human scholar; the two settle in, as the storm shows no signs of letting up. Over time, they grow close, and discover new ways of fending off the cold...[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Soft Comfort]Fantasy again. YC is the proprietor of a roadside tavern and inn, who inadvertently displeases a powerful sorcerer, MC. For their mistake, YC is transformed into a shape which the sorcerer finds much more pleasing.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=The Fox & the Company Man]Takes place in a Star Wars-like science fantasy setting. YC is an independent freighter pilot, a vanishing breed in a Galaxy which is increasingly run by giant corporations. One day, at a remote station, a human in disheveled corporate attire stumbles off a drone barge, cast adrift in a world that is very far from the safe, comfortable office life he knows. Against her better judgement, YC takes him under her wing. Note: I have quite a bit more on this setting if you're curious, but wanted to keep the prompt short.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Wolfess][center][img]https://bayimg.com/efd05517ec3b3ca64577958e261222f7b79396b1.jpg[/img][/center]
[spoiler=The Conqueror's Trophy]MC is the emperor of a rapidly expanding empire; over time, he has conquered many lands, and takes from them always a souvenir for himself. He keeps the queens or crown princesses of his defeated foes in a private harem, in which he can relive his favorite victories whenever he pleases. YC, the former queen of a barbarian wolf tribe destroyed by the empire's legions, is his latest plaything, and must be tamed.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Rabbit Doe(s)][center][b]1.[/b]
[img]https://i.ibb.co/cDZq0nc/tumblr-onsfqc6-Wy-E1tvgz50o1-1280.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][b]2.[/b]
[img]https://i.ibb.co/ZB1trqh/furry-furry-f-4893196.jpg[/img][/center]
[spoiler=The King's Favor]YC is a slave in the harem of a barbarian king. During a visit by MC, a great warrior from a distant land, YC is placed in his chambers as a courtesy. After a night of passion, perhaps he will take her with him when he leaves?[/spoiler][/spoiler]

For the sake of fairness, and because I get that not all of you are going to want to play anthro females, I am perfectly willing to play an anthro male against your human women. To that end, I have a few face-claims for that, although no really any writing prompts as yet. If you have one of your own that you'd like to suggest, let me know!

[spoiler=Fennec Tod][center][img]https://i.ibb.co/MGNCzBd/upsidedownstevegallaccifennec.png[/img][/center][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Rat Buck(s)][center][b]1.[/b]
[img]https://i.ibb.co/n3NzcFv/1576331691889.png[/img][/center]
[center][b]2.[/b]
[img]https://bayimg.com/7ed286d8a93dd85f6ffa56d6fb74d1f65c44ae24.jpg[/img][/center][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Rabbit Buck][center][img]https://i.ibb.co/Kz5Yhzp/1550288949-stevegallacci-cover-art-copy-edit.jpg[/img][/center][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Wolf][center][img]https://i.ibb.co/RSqKnk9/1594335268934.jpg[/img][/center][/spoiler]
[spoiler=][center][img][/img][/center][/spoiler]

Greetings and salutations! Looking for a rather specific idea this time around, so I'll just go ahead and give it to you, and you can tell me what you think.

-----------------------​

Your character would be that of a reclusive sorceress living in a tower in the mountains. She isn't antisocial or aloof, really, she just gets really, really absorbed by her work, plumbing the outer limits of mortal understanding. As such, she tends to stay secluded for months at a time, venturing down into the nearest village only occasionally to buy supplies she cannot make herself. As she tends to wear heavy robes and generally concealing clothing when out and about, nobody has ever seen what she truly looks like, and the locals have all sorts of nasty rumors about her; many are irrationally afraid of her.

Enter my character, a young human adventurer from distant lands, traveling through these northern mountains. Well, I say adventurer... he hasn't been on the road for more than a year or two, and has only a little experience to his name. Nevertheless, when he comes to a certain village, he finds the population spooked, and is told of evil doing off in the nearby mountains, where the sorceress has her spire. It seems that after a recent visit wherein she bought some strange equipment from a passing caravan, strange lights and odd weather have been seen in the area around the tower.

My character, not one to turn down a battle against the supposed forces of evil, goes into the mountains to confront the no doubt wicked magic-slinger in her dark tower. He journeys there, only to find that the tower is not so intimidating as he was led to believe, just rough stone stacked a few stories tall, and the door is unlocked. It is uncommonly foggy near the tower, but it doesn't seem to be anything especially sinister.

Your character is so wrapped up in her work - fiddling with some new thaumaturgical device she recently bought - that she doesn't notice the footsteps on the tower steps, or the creak of the door to her laboratory as it opens. She only sees my character when she turns around to fetch something, only to find a slack-jawed human male standing there, sword in hand but held down at his side as he stares.

Your character is not what he expected, to say the least. Not dressed in her concealing robes when in the privacy of her own laboratory, in fact not dressed in much of anything save a few safety garments, you make for a disarming sight; my character did not expect an "evil" sorceress to be a ratfolk maid, for one, and he certainly didn't expect her to be, well, cute!

And so we come in on this little standoff. Just how will a probably fairly reserved and shy ratmaid react to a strange human in her home? Can she convince her "visitor" that she had no ill intent, and if so, what might happen then?

-----------------------​

So what do you think? The best way to get in contact with me if this interests you is via PM. If you have any questions, or ideas for changes, please let me know!

Code:
Greetings and salutations! Looking for a rather specific idea this time around, so I'll just go ahead and give it to you, and you can tell me what you think.

[center]-----------------------[/center]

Your character would be that of a reclusive sorceress living in a tower in the mountains. She isn't antisocial or aloof, really, she just gets really, [I]really [/I]absorbed by her work, plumbing the outer limits of mortal understanding. As such, she tends to stay secluded for months at a time, venturing down into the nearest village only occasionally to buy supplies she cannot make herself. As she tends to wear heavy robes and generally concealing clothing when out and about, nobody has ever seen what she truly looks like, and the locals have all sorts of nasty rumors about her; many are irrationally afraid of her.

Enter my character, a young human adventurer from distant lands, traveling through these northern mountains. Well, I [I]say [/I]adventurer... he hasn't been on the road for more than a year or two, and has only a little experience to his name. Nevertheless, when he comes to a certain village, he finds the population spooked, and is told of evil doing off in the nearby mountains, where the sorceress has her spire. It seems that after a recent visit wherein she bought some strange equipment from a passing caravan, strange lights and odd weather have been seen in the area around the tower.

My character, not one to turn down a battle against the supposed forces of evil, goes into the mountains to confront the no doubt wicked magic-slinger in her dark tower. He journeys there, only to find that the tower is not so intimidating as he was led to believe, just rough stone stacked a few stories tall, and the door is unlocked. It [I]is [/I]uncommonly foggy near the tower, but it doesn't seem to be anything especially [I]sinister[/I].

Your character is so wrapped up in her work - fiddling with some new thaumaturgical device she recently bought - that she doesn't notice the footsteps on the tower steps, or the creak of the door to her laboratory as it opens. She only sees my character when she turns around to fetch something, only to find a slack-jawed human male standing there, sword in hand but held down at his side as he stares.

[URL='https://static1.e621.net/data/20/cb/20cb054e02b9a4e0ca612412a0b2c626.png']Your character is not what he expected[/URL], to say the least. Not dressed in her concealing robes when in the privacy of her own laboratory, in fact not dressed in much of [I]anything [/I]save a few safety garments, you make for a disarming sight; my character did not expect an "evil" sorceress to be a ratfolk maid, for one, and he certainly didn't expect her to be, well, [I]cute[/I]!

And so we come in on this little standoff. Just how will a probably fairly reserved and shy ratmaid react to a strange human in her home? Can she convince her "visitor" that she had no ill intent, and if so, what might happen then?

[center]-----------------------[/center]

So what do you think? The best way to get in contact with me if this interests you is via PM. If you have any questions, or ideas for changes, please let me know!
TELEZAR LOOMS!
tumblr-nuxssp40-Eg1sndzdgo1-1280.jpg

Greetings, ladies and others willing to play ladies! I'm AswanFox, and today, I have a rather specific idea I'd like to explore.

--------------------

The year is 193X. On an obscure body in the SK system - referred to by the inhabitants as the planet "Earth" - the brilliant but badly misunderstood young scientist Dr. Milo Basra - pictured here in a more classical getup than his normal white lab coat and safety goggles - is on the run from the law. Forced to fund his radical research by means beyond what society considers legal, he hurriedly packs his most important inventions and data aboard his crowning achievement, an interplanetary rocket ship centuries ahead of its time. As the Feds close in on his remote mountain laboratory, he straps himself into the control chair, connects the circuit, and...

Blast off!

Basra is hurled into outer space on a column of fire, pursuing a rendezvous with destiny. For many years, he has tracked signals originating from deep space; transmissions from a world half a Galaxy away, but advanced in science and culture. The planet Telezar beckons, and Basra, his genius wasted on Earth, hopes that such a plainly superior civilization would welcome a man with such radical ideas as his as one of their own.

The journey is long and hazardous, but Basra's inventions - among them, a crude faster-than-light drive - hold out for the duration of the voyage. Arriving in orbit above Telezar, he broadcasts a greeting, hoping to be answered... but there is nothing.

As his tiny ships completes several orbits, the horrible truth becomes clear.

The transmissions received by Basra were old, crossing thousands of light-years to reach him. In the time since they were broadcast, the once-mighty civilization that ruled Telezar has fallen, consigned to the distant past of a world largely reclaimed by nature. Dim gleamings of civilization can be seen in isolated pockets, but nothing else seems to remain.

Without sufficient fuel for a return voyage to Earth, and with his spacecraft failing, Basra has no choice but to land. He finds himself on a remote region of Telezar, far from the civilized pockets he glimpsed from orbit; wild lands populated by savage creatures, although perhaps not all are mindless beasts. Within hours of landing, he has his first encounters with curious natives; creatures that appear as upright animals, with the cleverness and dignity of human beings. Basra befriends them, and begins to gain their trust.

Civilization on this world is dead and gone. With no way back to the world he knew, however, Basra decides that if he cannot find what he came for, than he shall create it himself! Telezar shall again know the light of science, so declares Doctor Basra!

--------------------

So, with that setup out of the way, the premise is basically a Flash Gordon-like setting; a savage, alien planet inhabited by strange creatures, dotted with the remains of a long-vanished technological civilization, and now being explored by a dashing Earthling. Rather than having Flash as the hero, however, we instead have a more benevolent version of Ming the Merciless. Doctor Basra is building an empire, and for that, he needs the cooperation of the various anthropomorphic "beast-folk" tribes, each based on a different species reminiscent of Earth animals. Rather than outright conquest, of course, he prefers more pleasurable means; acquiring a harem of exotic Telezar queens and princesses is an excellent way to make alliances, after all!

The aesthetic of this setting would very much be the classical "sword-and-raygun" theme; super-science mingled with fantasy tropes and outright magic. Of course, we'll be going a bit further than the censors would allow back in the time of Flash Gordon and Dale Arden, with various kinks to be discussed. Skimpy outfits and collars wouldn't go amiss! And obviously, I would ideally be looking for someone to play multiple female characters, although if you have an idea for something more one-on-one, let me know!

Best way to contact me is via PM. Please let me know what you think, and if you have any questions or ideas of your own ideas, let me know! Always happy to brainstorm!

Code:
[center][color=lightgreen][size=12]TELEZAR LOOMS![/size][/color]
[img]https://i.ibb.co/mTkcRcr/tumblr-nuxssp40-Eg1sndzdgo1-1280.jpg[/img][/center]

Greetings, ladies and others willing to play ladies! I'm AswanFox, and today, I have a rather specific idea I'd like to explore. 

[center][b]--------------------[/b][/center]

The year is 193X. On an obscure body in the SK system - referred to by the inhabitants as the planet "Earth" - the brilliant but badly misunderstood young scientist [url=https://i.ibb.co/s6XB1Z6/d7eb3c996cfe1da4c2ff393b90cdc55d.jpg]Dr. Milo Basra[/url] - pictured here in a more classical getup than his normal white lab coat and safety goggles - is on the run from the law. Forced to fund his radical research by means beyond what society considers legal, he hurriedly packs his most important inventions and data aboard his crowning achievement, an interplanetary rocket ship centuries ahead of its time. As the Feds close in on his remote mountain laboratory, he straps himself into the control chair, connects the circuit, and...

Blast off!

Basra is hurled into outer space on a column of fire, pursuing a rendezvous with destiny. For many years, he has tracked signals originating from deep space; transmissions from a world half a Galaxy away, but advanced in science and culture. The planet Telezar beckons, and Basra, his genius wasted on Earth, hopes that such a plainly superior civilization would welcome a man with such radical ideas as his as one of their own.

The journey is long and hazardous, but Basra's inventions - among them, a crude faster-than-light drive - hold out for the duration of the voyage. Arriving in orbit above Telezar, he broadcasts a greeting, hoping to be answered... but there is nothing.

As his tiny ships completes several orbits, the horrible truth becomes clear.

The transmissions received by Basra were old, crossing thousands of light-years to reach him. In the time since they were broadcast, the once-mighty civilization that ruled Telezar has fallen, consigned to the distant past of a world largely reclaimed by nature. Dim gleamings of civilization can be seen in isolated pockets, but nothing else seems to remain.

Without sufficient fuel for a return voyage to Earth, and with his spacecraft failing, Basra has no choice but to land. He finds himself on a remote region of Telezar, far from the civilized pockets he glimpsed from orbit; wild lands populated by savage creatures, although perhaps not all are mindless beasts. Within hours of landing, he has his first encounters with curious natives; creatures that appear as upright animals, with the cleverness and dignity of human beings. Basra befriends them, and begins to gain their trust.

Civilization on this world is dead and gone. With no way back to the world he knew, however, Basra decides that if he cannot find what he came for, than he shall create it himself! Telezar shall again know the light of science, so declares Doctor Basra!

So, with that setup out of the way, the premise is basically a [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_Gordon]Flash Gordon[/url]-like setting; a savage, alien planet inhabited by strange creatures, dotted with the remains of a long-vanished technological civilization, and now being explored by a dashing Earthling. Rather than having Flash as the hero, however, we instead have a more benevolent version of Ming the Merciless. Doctor Basra is building an empire, and for that, he needs the cooperation of the various anthropomorphic "beast-folk" tribes, each based on a different species reminiscent of Earth animals. Rather than outright conquest, of course, he prefers more pleasurable means; acquiring a harem of exotic Telezar queens and princesses is an excellent way to make alliances, after all!

The aesthetic of this setting would very much be the classical "sword-and-raygun" theme; super-science mingled with fantasy tropes and outright magic. Of course, we'll be going a bit [i]further[/i] than the censors would allow back in the time of Flash Gordon and Dale Arden, with various kinks to be discussed. Skimpy outfits and collars wouldn't go amiss! And obviously, I would ideally be looking for someone to play multiple female characters, although if you have an idea for something more one-on-one, let me know!

Best way to contact me is via PM. Please let me know what you think, and if you have any questions or ideas of your own ideas, let me know! Always happy to brainstorm!
e7efb0fea6f16f09ee3e7d57c762ca08.jpg

--------------------

Milo Tyranne is not your typical monster hunter. He is an alchemist, a man of chemistry, potions, and strange magics. Where others in his line of work resort to hand-carried ballistas, greatswords and other ludicrous physical implements, Milo has taken a more subtle approach.

Dragons are a scourge upon the land. Huge, fearsome and nearly invulnerable to conventional weapons, they devastate huge areas around where they dwell, and cruise the skies seeking treasures to add to their gigantic hordes. Indeed, their lust for treasure is legendary; they are profitable indeed to kill, although doing so might not be accomplished by an army of determined adventurers.

Milo, however, has discovered a method which seems to have a great deal of success dealing with the dragon problem, and has a great many side-benefits as well!

Using carefully crafted potions, Milo has developed a method by which a fearsome dragon - or, more preferably, dragoness - can be transformed from a huge, fearsome killing machine, into something much more... tractable. Bleeding off size, changing the shape, making them into something nearly human in appearance. Temperament is changed as well, stemming from an inversion of instinct; a normal dragon seeks to find and horde treasures, whereas a dragon exposed to Milo's potions seeks the opposite. Their instinct is to be horded; to be kept and looked after, and enjoyed in all ways.

Milo quite enjoys demonstrating this new demeanor to the dragonesses he has "slain" over the years. He has a growing collection of faithful "treasures", and always seeks to add more!

--------------------

Fairly simple, then; I'm looking for someone to play the various dragonesses that Milo will be adding to his "collection" over the course of his adventures! Very much interested in exploring the obvious kinks inherent in the situation - transformation, mind control, etc - and hope to find someone interested!

Code:
[center][img]https://static1.e621.net/data/e7/ef/e7efb0fea6f16f09ee3e7d57c762ca08.jpg[/img][/center]

[url=https://i.ibb.co/s6XB1Z6/d7eb3c996cfe1da4c2ff393b90cdc55d.jpg]Milo Tyranne[/url] is not your typical monster hunter. He is an alchemist, a man of chemistry, potions, and strange magics. Where others in his line of work resort to hand-carried ballistas, greatswords and other ludicrous physical implements, Milo has taken a more subtle approach. 

Dragons are a scourge upon the land. Huge, fearsome and nearly invulnerable to conventional weapons, they devastate huge areas around where they dwell, and cruise the skies seeking treasures to add to their gigantic hordes. Indeed, their lust for treasure is legendary; they are profitable indeed to kill, although doing so might not be accomplished by an army of determined adventurers.

Milo, however, has discovered a method which seems to have a great deal of success dealing with the dragon problem, and has a great many side-benefits as well!

Using carefully crafted potions, Milo has developed a method by which a fearsome dragon - or, more preferably, dragon[i]ess[/i] - can be transformed from a huge, fearsome killing machine, into something much more... tractable. Bleeding off size, changing the shape, making them into something nearly [i]human[/i] in appearance. Temperament is changed as well, stemming from an inversion of instinct; a normal dragon seeks to find and horde treasures, whereas a dragon exposed to Milo's potions seeks the opposite. Their instinct is to [i]be[/i] horded; to be kept and looked after, and enjoyed in all ways.

Milo quite enjoys demonstrating this new demeanor to the dragonesses he has "slain" over the years. He has a growing collection of faithful "treasures", and always seeks to add more!

Fairly simple, then; I'm looking for someone to play the various dragonesses that Milo will be adding to his "collection" over the course of his adventures! Very much interested in exploring the obvious kinks inherent in the situation - transformation, mind control, etc - and hope to find someone interested!

Greetings, ladies and others willing to play ladies! I'm AswanFox, and I'm very, very sorry for that pun. It got your attention though, right?

I'm hoping to find interested parties for a highly seasonal role-play scenario. It isn't all that complicated; essentially, it boils down to a modern fantasy slice of life, but with a healthy dose of holiday naughtiness. Bear in mind! Everything is negotiable; if you have some ideas of your own that you think I might enjoy, let me know! I love to brainstorm.

So, without further ado, here's the scenario.

--------------------

Milo Tyranne - MC - is not a particularly complicated character. He works at a used bookstore, lives in an apartment, and has hobbies like reading and collecting old electronics. As humans go, he isn't bad looking, but he's fairly oblivious to most of the signals given by the opposite sex.

The only thing unusual about his life that might be considered out-of-the-ordinary is that he lives in a world where sapience is not strictly the domain of humans. There are anthropomorphic animals of various kinds as well, living and working alongside humanity. Friendships between human and anthro are not uncommon, although closer relationships tend to be quite a bit rarer, for various reasons; most anthros just don't find humans attractive, and vice versa.

This sentiment is not universal, however. Oh yes, human fetishes among anthros are a thing in this world, if not a particularly common thing, as are anthro fetishes among humans. Such things are still somewhat taboo, although in recent years the stigma has been lessening. This, of course, is where YC enters the picture.

YC's relationship to MC can be whatever you think makes sense. Maybe she's a regular customer at his shop, maybe a coworker, a barista he gets his coffee from, a neighbor, even a roommate... whatever. The crux of the matter is, she's been nursing feelings of some kind for MC, and the more subtle ways of getting his attention don't seem to be working. It's Christmas, a lonely time of year for YC, and she's decided - perhaps rashly - to do something drastic.

And so, Christmas Morning arrives. MC isn't expecting company, but he has decorated the apartment a bit. Walking through the living room on his way to get breakfast, he sees the tree, the few wrapped presents from friends and family, and...

...well there's something you don't see every day!

YC - perhaps with the help of some friends, or through her own ingenuity - is sitting beneath the tree with the other gifts. To maker her desired status clear, she has gift-wrapped herself for the human she has long desired; bondage in ribbons, tinsel and other things bound to draw attention. MC, hardly able to miss YC's desire now, can hardly believe it!

What sort of Christmas are these two likely to have?

--------------------

So, I hope some of you found that interesting! For those still with me so far, I have a selection of anthro women who might do well for the role of YC; if you have some of your own to share, of course, don't hesitate to do so!

a236900b0b2ccf32db06bf3ff975eff55ca7bd67.jpg

Penny (Mouse)

a6bc84140cecd09a3b52960a8fdf89dc.gif

Sirocco (Fennec) (Alternate)

23577dfc2e94544fd32cc465a2b284e1411cb347.jpg

Jill (Red Panda)

b90612fb4e36a21b834ee7d9cd73e67a09c39828.jpg

Janice (Raccoon)

8354ab6ae8e5e21db55c4f9f6f6b22e20bf58218.jpg

Mika (Wolf)

And of course, if you have some idea that would involve multiple of the above selection... well, I could hardly say no to that, either!

Code:
Greetings, ladies and others willing to play ladies! I'm AswanFox, and I'm very, very sorry for that pun. It got your attention though, right?

I'm hoping to find interested parties for a highly seasonal role-play scenario. It isn't all that complicated; essentially, it boils down to a modern fantasy slice of life, but with a healthy dose of holiday naughtiness. Bear in mind! Everything is negotiable; if you have some ideas of your own that you think I might enjoy, let me know! I love to brainstorm.

So, without further ado, here's the scenario.

[url=https://i.ibb.co/s6XB1Z6/d7eb3c996cfe1da4c2ff393b90cdc55d.jpg]Milo Tyranne[/url] - MC - is not a particularly complicated character. He works at a used bookstore, lives in an apartment, and has hobbies like reading and collecting old electronics. As humans go, he isn't bad looking, but he's fairly oblivious to most of the signals given by the opposite sex. 

The only thing unusual about his life that might be considered out-of-the-ordinary is that he lives in a world where sapience is not strictly the domain of humans. There are anthropomorphic animals of various kinds as well, living and working alongside humanity. Friendships between human and anthro are not uncommon, although closer relationships tend to be quite a bit rarer, for various reasons; most anthros just don't find humans attractive, and vice versa.

This sentiment is not universal, however. Oh yes, human fetishes among anthros are a [i]thing[/i] in this world, if not a particularly common thing, as are anthro fetishes among humans. Such things are still somewhat taboo, although in recent years the stigma has been lessening. This, of course, is where YC enters the picture.

YC's relationship to MC can be whatever you think makes sense. Maybe she's a regular customer at his shop, maybe a coworker, a barista he gets his coffee from, a neighbor, even a roommate... whatever. The crux of the matter is, she's been nursing feelings of some kind for MC, and the more subtle ways of getting his attention don't seem to be working. It's Christmas, a lonely time of year for YC, and she's decided - perhaps rashly - to do something drastic.

And so, Christmas Morning arrives. MC isn't expecting company, but he has decorated the apartment a bit. Walking through the living room on his way to get breakfast, he sees the tree, the few wrapped presents from friends and family, and...

...well [i]there's[/i] something you don't see every day!

YC - perhaps with the help of some friends, or through her own ingenuity - is sitting beneath the tree with the other gifts. To maker her desired status clear, she has gift-wrapped herself for the human she has long desired; bondage in ribbons, tinsel and other things bound to draw attention. MC, hardly able to miss YC's desire now, can hardly believe it!

So, I hope some of you found that interesting! For those still with me so far, I have a selection of anthro women who might do well for the role of YC; if you have some of your own to share, of course, don't hesitate to do so!

[spoiler=The Gifts]
[img]https://bayimg.com/a236900b0b2ccf32db06bf3ff975eff55ca7bd67.jpg[/img]
[b]Penny (Mouse)[/b]

[img]https://static1.e621.net/data/a6/bc/a6bc84140cecd09a3b52960a8fdf89dc.gif[/img]
[b]Sirocco (Fennec) ([url=https://bayimg.com/a9fc3fffb202f8442e91e076459d64664576ae4d.jpg]Alternate[/url])[/b]

[img]https://bayimg.com/23577dfc2e94544fd32cc465a2b284e1411cb347.jpg[/img]
[b]Jill (Red Panda)[/b]

[img]https://bayimg.com/b90612fb4e36a21b834ee7d9cd73e67a09c39828.jpg[/img]
[b]Janice (Raccoon)[/b]

[img]https://bayimg.com/8354ab6ae8e5e21db55c4f9f6f6b22e20bf58218.jpg[/img]
[b]Mika (Wolf)[/b]

[img][/img]
[b][/b]
[/spoiler]

And of course, if you have some idea that would involve [i]multiple[/i] of the above selection... well, I could hardly say no to that, either!

e452c8004660df0957ba2dedfd8b9fa068762b3d.jpg

This time around, I'm looking to play... myself. Okay not myself, but I've had this cute little anthro fennec character for about as long as I've been on the internet, and I figure it's about time I introduce him to a broader, more... interactive audience. That, and I found these wonderfully evocative pictures, and find I just have to do something with the ideas it gave me.

b410ed3ca40e690da43686711b303c90ec61be11.jpg

Please don't take this rather short request thread as indicative of my writing ability. I can and consistently do produce multi-paragraph posts of what I'm assured are good quality at least once a day, and hope you will do the same. I have an F-list you can peruse, but bear in mind, it may not be entirely up to date, and I will generally default to your limits. The best way to contact me is via PM; tell me what sort of character you want to play, and what kinks you want to include, and we'll brainstorm a bit before we dive in! Looking forward to hearing from you!
Code:

[CENTER][IMG]https://bayimg.com/e452c8004660df0957ba2dedfd8b9fa068762b3d.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

This time around, I'm looking to play... myself. Okay not [I]myself[/I], but I've had this cute little anthro fennec character for about as long as I've been on the internet, and I figure it's about time I introduce him to a broader, more... [I]interactive[/I] audience. That, and I found these wonderfully evocative pictures, and find I just have to do something with the ideas it gave me.

[CENTER][IMG]https://bayimg.com/b410ed3ca40e690da43686711b303c90ec61be11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Please don't take this rather short request thread as indicative of my writing ability. I can and consistently do produce multi-paragraph posts of what I'm assured are good quality at least once a day, and hope you will do the same. I have an [url=https://www.f-list.net/c/furry%20flint/]F-list[/url] you can peruse, but bear in mind, it may not be entirely up to date, and I will generally default to your limits. The best way to contact me is via PM; tell me what sort of character you want to play, and what kinks you want to include, and we'll brainstorm a bit before we dive in! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
CLOSED, sorry folks but I'm full up for the moment!

Greetings, fellas and others willing to play fellas! I'm AswanFox, and I'm very, very sorry for that pun. It got your attention though, right?

So, without further ado, here's the scenario. Of note, this is gender-mirrored version of another request thread that I made. If you're interested in playing the female part of this scenario, I'm still very much looking for that, too!

--------------------

Milo Tyranne - YC - is not a particularly complicated character. He works at a normal job, lives in an apartment, and has hobbies. As humans go, he isn't bad looking, but he's fairly oblivious to most of the signals given by the opposite sex.

This sentiment is not universal, however. Oh yes, human fetishes among anthros are a thing in this world, if not a particularly common thing, as are anthro fetishes among humans. Such things are still somewhat taboo, although in recent years the stigma has been lessening. This, of course, is where MC enters the picture.

MC's relationship to YC can be whatever you think makes sense. Maybe she's a regular customer at his shop, maybe a coworker, a barista he gets his coffee from, a neighbor, even a roommate... whatever. The crux of the matter is, she's been nursing feelings of some kind for YC, and the more subtle ways of getting his attention don't seem to be working. It's Christmas, a lonely time of year for MC, and she's decided - perhaps rashly - to do something drastic.

And so, Christmas Morning arrives. YC isn't expecting company, but he has decorated the apartment a bit. Walking through the living room on his way to get breakfast, he sees the tree, the few wrapped presents from friends and family, and...

...well there's something you don't see every day!

MC - perhaps with the help of some friends, or through her own ingenuity - is sitting beneath the tree with the other gifts. To maker her desired status clear, she has gift-wrapped herself for the human she has long desired; bondage in ribbons, tinsel and other things bound to draw attention. YC, hardly able to miss MC's desire now, can hardly believe it!

--------------------

So, I hope some of you found that interesting! For those still with me so far, I have a selection of anthro women who might do well for the role of MC; if you have some of your own to share, of course, don't hesitate to do so!

a236900b0b2ccf32db06bf3ff975eff55ca7bd67.jpg

Penny (Mouse)

a6bc84140cecd09a3b52960a8fdf89dc.gif

Sirocco (Fennec) (Alternate)

23577dfc2e94544fd32cc465a2b284e1411cb347.jpg

Jill (Red Panda)

b90612fb4e36a21b834ee7d9cd73e67a09c39828.jpg

Janice (Raccoon)

8354ab6ae8e5e21db55c4f9f6f6b22e20bf58218.jpg

Mika (Wolf)

And of course, if you have some idea that would involve multiple of the above selection... well, let's at least talk!

Code:
[color=red][b]CLOSED[/b], sorry folks but I'm full up for the moment![/color]

Greetings, fellas and others willing to play fellas! I'm AswanFox, and I'm very, very sorry for that pun. It got your attention though, right?

So, without further ado, here's the scenario. Of note, this is gender-mirrored version of [url=https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/community/threads/114260/]another request thread[/url] that I made. If you're interested in playing the female part of this scenario, I'm still very much looking for that, too!

[url=https://i.ibb.co/s6XB1Z6/d7eb3c996cfe1da4c2ff393b90cdc55d.jpg]Milo Tyranne[/url] - YC - is not a particularly complicated character. He works at a normal job, lives in an apartment, and has hobbies. As humans go, he isn't bad looking, but he's fairly oblivious to most of the signals given by the opposite sex. 

This sentiment is not universal, however. Oh yes, human fetishes among anthros are a [i]thing[/i] in this world, if not a particularly common thing, as are anthro fetishes among humans. Such things are still somewhat taboo, although in recent years the stigma has been lessening. This, of course, is where MC enters the picture.

MC's relationship to YC can be whatever you think makes sense. Maybe she's a regular customer at his shop, maybe a coworker, a barista he gets his coffee from, a neighbor, even a roommate... whatever. The crux of the matter is, she's been nursing feelings of some kind for YC, and the more subtle ways of getting his attention don't seem to be working. It's Christmas, a lonely time of year for MC, and she's decided - perhaps rashly - to do something drastic.

And so, Christmas Morning arrives. YC isn't expecting company, but he has decorated the apartment a bit. Walking through the living room on his way to get breakfast, he sees the tree, the few wrapped presents from friends and family, and...

...well [i]there's[/i] something you don't see every day!

MC - perhaps with the help of some friends, or through her own ingenuity - is sitting beneath the tree with the other gifts. To maker her desired status clear, she has gift-wrapped herself for the human she has long desired; bondage in ribbons, tinsel and other things bound to draw attention. YC, hardly able to miss MC's desire now, can hardly believe it!

So, I hope some of you found that interesting! For those still with me so far, I have a selection of anthro women who might do well for the role of MC; if you have some of your own to share, of course, don't hesitate to do so!

[spoiler=The Gifts]
[img]https://bayimg.com/a236900b0b2ccf32db06bf3ff975eff55ca7bd67.jpg[/img]
[b]Penny (Mouse)[/b]

[img]https://static1.e621.net/data/a6/bc/a6bc84140cecd09a3b52960a8fdf89dc.gif[/img]
[b]Sirocco (Fennec) ([url=https://bayimg.com/a9fc3fffb202f8442e91e076459d64664576ae4d.jpg]Alternate[/url])[/b]

[img]https://bayimg.com/23577dfc2e94544fd32cc465a2b284e1411cb347.jpg[/img]
[b]Jill (Red Panda)[/b]

[img]https://bayimg.com/b90612fb4e36a21b834ee7d9cd73e67a09c39828.jpg[/img]
[b]Janice (Raccoon)[/b]

[img]https://bayimg.com/8354ab6ae8e5e21db55c4f9f6f6b22e20bf58218.jpg[/img]
[b]Mika (Wolf)[/b]

[img][/img]
[b][/b]
[/spoiler]

And of course, if you have some idea that would involve [i]multiple[/i] of the above selection... well, let's at least talk!

Code:
Greetings, ladies and those willing to play ladies! I'm AswanFox, and today I have I have a craving I'm hoping I can find someone to indulge!

[IMG align="left" width="500px"]https://i.ibb.co/3FG816g/1652859128926-edit.gif[/IMG]Lunar New Year won't be happening for another 21 days, but as we are moving into the Year of the Rabbit as such things are measured, I figured it would be fun to do something appropriately themed! To that end, I'm looking for partners interested in trying out some anthro-on-human or (though not preferred) anthro-on-anthro scenarios. Specifically, things involving rabbits!

To provide some inspiration, in addition to the pic above, I have a few images that could serve as face-claims! For male rabbits, I have the following:
[spoiler=Bucks][B]1.[/B]
[IMG width="500px"]https://i.ibb.co/b2NCyFT/9b124893f5ddade022fe26e5faa21b41.png[/IMG]

[B]2.[/B]
[IMG width="500px"]https://i.ibb.co/YZgfBQx/57611882f74ada8521304b171808f409.png[/IMG]

[B]3.[/B]
[IMG width="500px"]https://i.ibb.co/k5R2DTT/5d8ad4dc98975a6cf934b7b8c013b9c8.jpg[/IMG]

[B]4.[/B]
[IMG width="500px"]https://i.ibb.co/47rrLhd/ab6f7550f5932577dcf9f34dbed21034.jpg[/IMG]

[B]5.[/B]
[IMG width="500px"]https://i.ibb.co/wc1k6dC/1662999028420038.png[/IMG]
[/spoiler]
And of course, I'm quite happy to play opposite female anthro bunnies as well! Here are a few!
[spoiler=Does][B]1.[/B]
[IMG width="500px"]https://i.ibb.co/5sMGVcS/furry-furry-f-4893196.jpg[/IMG]

[B]2.[/B]
[IMG width="500px"]https://i.ibb.co/cQMcZCS/43815c6b093b45a968c70cf5b1b3eb3f.jpg[/IMG]

[B]3.[/B]
[IMG width="500px"]https://i.ibb.co/wsBtjvc/1566168570187.jpg[/IMG]

[B]4.[/B]
[IMG width="500px"]https://i.ibb.co/7YF9kbv/1646010072799.jpg[/IMG]

[B]5.[/B]
[IMG width="500px"]https://i.ibb.co/cY47RtC/1577279823678.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]

Rather than having pre-made scenarios, I much prefer to brainstorm stuff out with my partners, and would love to hear about any ideas you might have! Needless to say, though, things involving the rabbit tropes - breeding, "carrots", the like - are appreciated! One very simple idea I do have, though, which is entirely optional, is an allegorical scenario involving the changing of the year; my rabbit character dominating a tigress, representing the outgoing year.

At any rate, in my experience, kinks are an important part of choosing a partner, and I have the [URL='https://www.f-list.net/c/furry%20flint/']F-List[/URL] page to prove it. Willing to discuss anything, and tend to defer to my partner in terms of limits. Regardless, if any of this seems interesting, the best way to contact me is via PMs! I hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom