Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Bimbo Brain Washing (NSFW)

BoredWifey36

Super-Earth
First off thank you for taking the time to check out my RT, after 124 posts I thought it was time (my journal).

Before I digress into what I am looking for specifically; I typically write 150 to 300 words over a couple paragraphs in 3rd person through PM or Threads, I use face claims (my character below), I play against male characters but that does not mean the writer has to be male, and this could be a one shot deal or long term if we jell well. I write during the day throughout Monday to Friday and typically post a few times a day, EST Time. My tastes revolve around BDSM – mind control / brain washing a must and dub-con or full out nonconsensual, see my F-list.

Next in line is Clara my character (NSFW), a youthful energetic petite brunette that could be your neighbor, your daughter, sister, cousin, best friends' girl, study partner, student, employee, under study, etc, etc. I’m not fixed on the specific relationship so we can play with this one. Though taboo relations get me going.

Part three, the good stuff... What I am looking for is a good old mind control – brain washing ploy here (Some other writer here came up with the idea but I can’t seem to locate the RT or them). I want someone, be it a scientist – programmer – alien – etc, to somehow chicanery my character into a sexual deviant reprogramming from the innocent daddy's girl you see above to a cock starved whore; starting out small with minute changes, growing over time until she is a mindless bimbo with the vocabulary and mind of a horny monkey.

If this sounds like the yellow brick road you want to travel down then HMU. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Back
Top Bottom