Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wify's Journal (nsfw)

Well......

839341.gif

I stumbled onto something that I think would be fun..... Animated sexial positions. What does that mean you say?

Well in a seperate post in my journey with the riddle Im going to post a position for reference. Like this..

THE WHEELBARREL:
10-Wheelbarrow-1.gif

RIDDLE:
Lauren and Alice are talking long distance on the phone. Lauren is in an East-Coast US state which borders the Atlantic Ocean, and Alice is in a West-Coast state which borders the Pacific Ocean. Lauren asks Alice: "What time is it?" Alice replies and Lauren says: "That's really odd. It's the same time here!" How can this be?

Alice is in Eastern Oregon (in Mountain time) and Lauren is in Western Florida (in Central time). It is the night that daylight-savings time changes back to standard time any time after 1:00 and before 2:00 AM.

GIF:
a_SS1Zuu1xRhVgTfWYhonI4E0UGboNAyVtfIsn8f-NQDmiacRybQ6brUJZJ9OvDQ392BRNtnMZITNZSG9sJjKbkS_7P1meJNgIzJh6v5ubzWxxdQ4E3vb6Yu

PRAYING MANTIS:
8-Praying-Mantis.gif

RIDDLE:
My voice rises above the din, Sometimes catching all unaware. I never ask questions, yet get many answers.

What am I?

A doorbell

GIF:
322_450.gif

Kind of digging this.. 🙄

LOTUS SEX POSITION:
3-Lotus.gif

RIDDLE:
If a rooster laid a brown egg and a white egg, what kind of chicks would hatch?

Roosters don't lay eggs.

GIF:
tumblr_pfy3j2uGMC1x3ilh9o1_250.gifv

REVERSE COWGIRL:
1-Reverse-1.gif

RIDDLE:
When does a British potato change its nationality?
When it becomes a french fries.

GIF:
tumblr_inline_nbkycjjQMf1sxqisr.gif

MISSIONARY:
missionary-animated.gif

Who doesn’t get all the nitty-gritty about it but still, folks! There is something in it, which makes it one of the most practiced positions worldwide. Man gets on top and can pierce her soul with his burning sensations and hard panting.

It looks very basic and you have been practicing it maybe since long, but there are so many missionary sex position variations which up the erotic pleasure quotient. So, never be so typed and don’t stick to the basics only, be experimentative and have that orgasm for sure.

Benefits: Apart from the deeper and effective penetration, it also has got plenty of scope for going inventive with equipment, plus you can easily incorporate her breasts and nipples to raise the bar. So, make her scream louder, big O is all yours now.

Expert Tip: You can bring in the pillow if her lower back twitches, keep indulging yourself with your hands for extra pleasure. You can go kinkier with binding her hands and rest is history. You both create one.

I've decide to change things up, it is my thread right

For now Im going with a sexual educational piece focused on positions. Hope you enjoy..

THE CAT:
cat-animated.gif

It involves clitoral stimulation during intercourse and known as Coital Alignment Technique. Man slides his hips a few inches higher while riding her and moves back and forth to derive extra pleasure.

Steps to perform:

Step 1:
She lies in the bed comfortably.

Step 2: He now comes into the position looking like the missionary position.

Step 3: Now, he slides his butts back and forth keeping it a few inches higher on her body.

Step 4: She is definitely going to purr with ecstasy now.

THE CAT:
cat-animated.gif

It involves clitoral stimulation during intercourse and known as Coital Alignment Technique. Man slides his hips a few inches higher while riding her and moves back and forth to derive extra pleasure.

Steps to perform:

Step 1:
She lies in the bed comfortably.

Step 2: He now comes into the position looking like the missionary position.

Step 3: Now, he slides his butts back and forth keeping it a few inches higher on her body.

Step 4: She is definitely going to purr with ecstasy now.
Been a week since your last class ;)

BLIND LOVE:
Blind Love

Lovemaking is all about some unexpected erotic moves which take you to heaven. This is how he sets her anticipations on fire with a lot of lusty licks and caresses.
Steps to perform:
Step 1: She lies on the bed bending her legs and pointing her knees towards her breasts.
Step 2: He leans on her and starts pushing himself into her.
Step 3: In the entire act of this erotic encounter, she is blindfolded and just enjoys it all.

FRONT AND REAR:
Front and Rear
They come closer sideways and penetration is done at a tricky angle, so thrill is felt from front and rear both at the same time.

Steps to perform:
Step 1: She lies on her side resting her knees on the surface.
Step 2: He comes from the front lying on his side as well.
Step 3: Grabbing her butts he now tries to slide in and this tricky angle really works well.

THE DEEP
the-deep-animated.gif

Keeping a pillow down her butts makes you go deeper than she can ever imagine. And the plus point is you both can make proper eye contact.

Back
Top Bottom