Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the rescue[Me/puppyslave]

"Yeah and veggie dumplings must be trying to keep me and this baby healthy though they are my favorite." She giggled and nibbled her food having a motherly glow.​

He smiled at her, enjoying her beauty as he ate, using the bread to get the last bits of juices"You look glowingly beautiful"

She blushed and smiled "Thank you hunny I try to look beautiful for you." She giggled "I was thinking we could go out for a walk in the garden later?"​

"Go slow with me I'm carrying someone." She giggled holding his hands and smiling "The baby is happy it stopped kicking."​

She smiled and walked slowly outside with him and smelled the air it was so pretty and spring time was her favorite time of year.​

"Yeah we get alot of deer here there's a big buck that lives here he comes in the morning I've known him since I was young." She laid her head on his shoulder.​

She smiled and giggled hearing his yawn "Wanna go take a nap sweetie?" She played with his hair and kissed his cheek.​

"Please I am a little sleepy and my feet hurt." She smiled and the doe moved over and nuzzled her hand. "Hey there you're sure brave." She pets her head and gets an ear wiggle.​

Back
Top Bottom