Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the rescue[Me/puppyslave]

Li kissed her softly"do whatever you want. I'm sure I'll love whatever you do"

(I'm open so try whatever you want)

She smiled and nibbled licked along his length exploring the crack of his backside as well with her tongue seeing what got a response.​

He shivered as he felt the nibbles and the kisses. He then gasped as he felt her explore his crack"Oooh"He breathed, his soft cock twitching a little, slowly hardening

She applied a gentle pressure to the areas she licked rubbing ever so softly "I"m glad now if something hurts or you don't like tell me."​

She smiled and moved to his head kissing his lips "For you inside me uh huh." She kissed his ears "Get on me show me I'm yours I like it a little rough thinking a mans on top when I rub myself and being a little rough making me his prize that drives me wild."​

He kissed her back and smiled, precum oozing out as he heard her say that"I'll make you cum so much"He said and put her on her back, getting on top of her. He held her down as he opened her legs before pushing his cock against her entrance and then thrust in all the way, hard and fast, grunting"That okay?"

She laid back and moaned feeling him force her legs open and nodding "Uh huh." She moaned loudly and arched her back feeling his length push deep inside breaking her hymen "mmph..oh yes yes.." She pretended to struggle the smile on herface letting him know she was playing.​

Li grinned down at her as he saw the smile. He kissed her lips roughly and started to thrust in and out hard and fast, grunting"You're mine"He said, grinning. He held her hands at the wrist with one hand, the other grabbing and squeezing her plump breasts. He was enjoying this. Most girls were shy and pretending like they hated it

She moaned when he held her hands and was rough and hard "Mmm.." She shivered when his hands touched her chest "I am all yours..when ever you want me." She knew he'd respect her so it was fun to get a little crazy and talk dirty "Love how I feeel around you big boy?" She bounced with his hard and rough movements especially her chest "How it feels driving yourself deep in me.."​

He kissed and nipped her neck as he went harder and faster"I love thrusting my big cock into your tight hole. It feels good using your wet sex as a fuck hole"He said, grinning down at her"I want to fill you with my seed"

"Mm yeah.. I glad you love it do you love me?" She grinned and moved her head to meet his lips and move her hips to meet his.​

Li moaned into the kiss, tongue forcing its way into her mouth to explore as he fucked her tight hole hard and fast. He broke the kiss"I love you so much. Can I call you names?"

She moaned and arched her back and was getting close "No I don't wanna be called thoes names..and I'm close." She whinned with a little smile since it felt so good..​

[Speeding up time a bit]

The war was over and Li was promoted and went to her kingdom for a partnership to me made between them. The two were endgaged and she was starting to show not guessing she'd get pregnant her first time. She was being seen by the doctor who walked out to her father and Li as they waited. "Gentlemen I think the princess is expecting." Her father looked to him.​

(thats fine)

Li was excited. He had explored her kingdom with and they were soon to be married. He looked at the king and blushed deeply as he heard that"Oh"

Back
Top Bottom