Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OoC] Mutants and Masterminds: An Age of Transition

Roll what though? I am new to this system. Also, Orokos won't let me log in now or give me an option to reset password

Roll d20 + any modifiers you have to attack rolls. In your case, that will be +3; your Fighting score (2) plus your skill bonus in Close Combat: Unarmed (1).

I can't roll. The site won't log me in. It just keeps re-routing me to log in when I try to log in. No error message or anything, just a lack of acknowledgement

Don't worry Doctor West is also useless in this current combat without his guitar case and Elsa. That is why I spent my hero point on the hacking roll because I want to get Elsa there as fast as possible. I just hope that there is something left for Elsa when she finally manages to arrive.

@Penny I'll gladly take those HP :p When you say assault how much is that, how many rounds should I say, and dragging her up to the roof and having my way with her qualifies I'm assuming?

EDIT: Also assuming this is the same woman who had such nice things to say about Lucius earlier? How ironic :p

That is her, yes. You can drag her up to the roof, or you could probably find an out-of-the-way corner of the hall. In either case, you'll probably be left alone long enough to do the deed.

EDIT: Oh, and in terms of rounds - I don't have an exact number right now, but most likely the fight will be over or almost over by the time you're done, unless you're a total two-pump chump. ;)

No Lucius likes to take his time...I don't mind missing combat....not at all.

And thanks Tenshi!

@freeko is too busy to post in the thread, but outlined her character's actions in a PM to me. I'm afraid I forgot to include that in the update. I'll edit it in tonight; it probably won't affect most of your actions, but @Tenshi may want to hold off until after I make my edit.

I've updated for Doctor West and Stalker because they're somewhat isolated from the other players. @Tenshi , @Princess_Kaylin , I'd like your actions before the Sunday update, or I may have to forge ahead without you.

So Drake is indisposed, Ivory Ace and her sidekick are NPCs for the forseeable future, and I don't know what's going on with Radiance. I don't see much point in rolling dice for a fight that players can't participate in, so I'm considering just using DM fiat to have the bad guys get away with Gwen. We'll still finish up the action for Doctor West and Stalker, but we won't bother rolling out the blow-by-blow of the kidnapping scene and fighting through the inactive players.

How does everyone feel about this?

thats fine

I mean she did try to make a plea to let the others go if she pays them and goes with them. I am sure the one she bit will notice she has no injury cause of her power.

I am on mandatory 6 day weeks right now. This job is killer, both on the toll it takes on my body and for how much I make doing it. The transition from working 2 hours a day twice a day to 6 10 hour shifts has been jarring to say the least.

I had no idea that my lack of posting was causing a problem.

I wouldn't say it's a problem so much as an issue we need to adjust for. If it was just Ivory Ace I wouldn't mind rolling for you and having your characters on autopilot, but with basically everyone in that area out of the fight, there's no point in writing out the process of me rolling dice against myself.

Back
Top Bottom