Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're Cold Then Hot, Turned Off Then Not.

Happy with the thread's turn out?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 78.3%
  • No!

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Boo~

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
Aha! This thread DOES EXIST!
Before I go rambling off, one point to make clear >_>…no, corpse fucking is not a turn on. > <

H’okay…so lets see. Well here’s one that includes both!
I really HATE it when me and a partner get at it, turns out amazing, but in the end she complains it wasn’t exactly what she wanted. Here’s my turn on, I <3333 it if they say, yell, cry, hell even scream out all they want, and Ill be dominating it all the way though >>’ I cant be under, in bed I have be in control of my woman, but I leave them options<3

And of Corse, my guilty pleasure…fish net stockings<3 that’s my horny button right there.

Now for kinkier things…handcuffs.
I will handcuff you to the bed, pole, anything if your up for the kinky play~
Games, sex games. Yes, I will dress up as a naughty cop, and come punish you for not wearing stockings. Im fully aware it’s the other way around most times, but I’ll still do it >.>’…

Ill remember more eventually, but that’s it for now!

biting is probably my biggest turn on. or one of at the very least. i love to bite and be bitten back in return. i love getting the bite marks as much as i love giving them. there's something to be said about getting small nibble marks/bruises from being bitten. can't really explain it. it's just.... mmmm...

darkangel76 said:
biting is probably my biggest turn on. or one of at the very least. i love to bite and be bitten back in return. i love getting the bite marks as much as i love giving them. there's something to be said about getting small nibble marks/bruises from being bitten. can't really explain it. it's just.... mmmm...

QFT​

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
darkangel76 said:

QFT​

Double QFT. Cept in my case I view it as Marking what's MINE.

I'm such a greedy lover .-.

TakodaVega said:
Double QFT. Cept in my case I view it as Marking what's MINE.

I'm such a greedy lover .-.
YES, I agree with this one hundred percent. Seeing them again is like reliving the memory of how they were made, but also knowing she's wearing my imprint, something I gave her(like a bite on the slope of neck and shoulder). Carrying that lustful evening with her, letting her feel it like a small ache everytime she strains the area, or catching a glimpse of it in a window or reflection and she REMEMBERS. And seeing it again is a reaffirmation of this possession even as knowing she goes about her day and wears it proudly, is.

darkangel76 said:
what's QFT mean??? o_O

and i agree padan. indeedy.
It means Quack For Treats

Now be a good girl and quack, darkangel.

J/k. Quoted for truth.

lol... uh huh... sure it does. XD

my guess is that they either really really like biting or they really really hate it. only it gets me no further in knowing what the acronym stands for. >.<

lolol! i actually tried google but got a few different possibilities. which was why i wasn't sure if they were agreeing or not. i got Quality For Truth, Quit Freaking Talking, Quality Face Time..... O.O lololol!!!

darkangel76 said:
lolol! i actually tried google but got a few different possibilities. which was why i wasn't sure if they were agreeing or not. i got Quality For Truth, Quit Freaking Talking, Quality Face Time..... O.O lololol!!!

I thaught it was "Quit fucking trying". Was about to say that was a little mean there, Lmao.

Mr Master said:
Different places have different traditions, but around here, it's as I said it was. Generally positive, right?
Nuh-uh! Quit mixing up the issue MM! QFT stands for Quack For Boobies! Like Hahvy said! >8U

i love accents, any and all
also foreign girls and southern girls
and bookworms...love me a smart girl <3

Southern accents. <3

XD Lol "QTF means Quack for Boobies" What? XD

I love you, Paddy. that just made my night besides Battleship having a twin brother and both of them being hot.

Also.

Twins...<333 -drools- I wanna fuck twins like nothing else.​

Southern accents. <3

I love you, Paddy. that just made my night besides Battleship having a twin brother and both of them being hot.

Also.

*Raises fist in victory*
Also, Hahvy, Chris says hi. XD!

Battleship44 said:
Southern accents. <3

Also.

*Raises fist in victory*
Also, Hahvy, Chris says hi. XD!

Yesssssss! I win. <3​

Back
Top Bottom