Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're Cold Then Hot, Turned Off Then Not.

Happy with the thread's turn out?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 78.3%
  • No!

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Boo~

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
Woo!!!! Go me.

*has glasses*
*asian*
*considers himself smart* people have begged to differ.
*decent enough looking*
*has scars* (one from which was the result of a unfortunate accident involving his stomach, a glass back door, and running in the house, (which his mother always yelled at him for doing, lol)
*brown eyes*
*black hair*
*loves to be scratched, scratches back, biting and being bitten..*
*likes his hair pulled, when its long enough*

I personally like girls with long hair, a nice smile, and a good sense of humor, and wears good shoes. Those are the first things I notice when I look at a girl.

hahahah would anyone really want this lmao

20238_311040044357_693824357_476233.jpg

kidding lol

me being all serious lol

20238_311038999357_693824357_476233.jpg

Trygon said:
This kind of banter is exactly what staples are made for. VS, you're playing into manipulation - She's heard all this a thousand times before, and she's engineering you to hear it again.

Duchess, knock that bullshit off. Such teenage self-depreciation is unflattering. I don't care if you 'really believe it' - Don't voice it. Ever.

You win. I love you.

Oh, what? Turn ons? Innocence. That's the main one. Not fake innocence either. Legitimate demure, shy, innocence. I hate slutty or "experienced" women. Just makes me think. Hmm, I wonder how many other guys she's been with, because I'm having sex with them too right now. I wonder how many guys she's given head to, because I'm kissing that same mouth now. Fckn disgusting.

Comunication is big for me, i like to know what you want because i enjoy making my lover happy. Praise is a big thing for me, nothing gets me going more then knowing that i turn you on. I love a man that knows he is smarter then me but doesn't treat me like and idot.

My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
Comunication is big for me, i like to know what you want because i enjoy making my lover happy. Praise is a big thing for me, nothing gets me going more then knowing that i turn you on. I love a man that knows he is smarter then me but doesn't treat me like and idot.

Ohh, definitely. I mean, except with women for me. I like to know what I'm doing is good, otherwise I want to change it, because I get more pleasure from pleasuring. Furthermore, perhaps it's an ego thing, but I'd like to be the more intelligent one in the relationship. At least, the more book-smart one.

I've never posted mine before... I'll posted just a little bit.

I LOVE cuddling, any guy who would let me just sit next to him and lay against him, maybe his arm around me, and i'd feel awesome. Kisses are great too. ^_^

Wolf said:
Trygon said:
This kind of banter is exactly what staples are made for. VS, you're playing into manipulation - She's heard all this a thousand times before, and she's engineering you to hear it again.

Duchess, knock that bullshit off. Such teenage self-depreciation is unflattering. I don't care if you 'really believe it' - Don't voice it. Ever.
You win. I love you.

Oh, what? Turn ons? Innocence. That's the main one. Not fake innocence either. Legitimate demure, shy, innocence. I hate slutty or "experienced" women. Just makes me think. Hmm, I wonder how many other guys she's been with, because I'm having sex with them too right now. I wonder how many guys she's given head to, because I'm kissing that same mouth now. Fckn disgusting.
Dude, that quote was from the beginning of last May. Old news.

And I'm just the opposite: the wayward and randy turns me on. Innocence is a limited commodity, and the more you explore, the more you kill it. Eventually, any woman you're with won't be innocent anymore, so what, you pick up and look for the next virgin? Whereas if you get an appreciation for the woman who loves her sexuality enough to share it, ideally being smart enough not to suffer for the experience, then each new thing you discover just increases that desirability. Give me a talented slut or two over the traditional forty virgins any day.

And I try not to focus on intelligence. Having been a smart guy, before senile dementia and laziness killed it, it's overrated. Nothing like acting too smart and smug for your own good. Besides, there's book-smart and life-smart and emotion-smart and mechanical-smart... there's hundreds of different styles of how the brain works. That's actually a turn-on for me, too: someone whose brain works differently from mine. There's always something to learn, after all, and something to teach. I like teaching.

And Nyoko: also like cuddling. :-D <snugs>

Agreed, cuddling is nice. It's good to have the little things that let you know you're loved and not just used for sexual appeasement. Then again, I don't mind being used for sexual appeasement. Haha.

Personally, a turn on for me is a man I can have heated discussions with and can teach me things I don't know about it and can likewise teach him things he doesn't know about. I definitely like knowing that my partner enjoys my intelligence without feeling overwhelmed by it.​

Tathariel said:
Woo!!!! Go me.

*has glasses*
*asian*
*considers himself smart* people have agreed
*decent enough looking*
*has scars* (mostly from cooking and outdoor adventuring)
*brown eyes*
*black hair*

pretty much thats me lol me and Tath are like brothers xD

cept i like girls with a nice set of eyes, good humor, and has a little bite to her attitude

biting and scratching are MUSTS! a little pain goes a loooong way.
i also go for intelligence. i find intellectuals quite yummy! so yeah... bring on the geeks!
personality is always big and will always usurp looks in the end. even the hottest guy can suddenly turn ugly if he's either an ass or has the personality of a paperweight.
and i guess i'll jump on the asian bandwagon b/c duuude..... asian men are just... YUM!
hrmmm.... oh and yeah. i like getting my hair brushed. there's something about that... XD

Arms, and shoulders. I am pretty sure I already said this, but it needed to be said again.

Perhaps its something about envisioning them around me, holding me. Or perhaps the power that ripples beneath the surface, the power that can hold my hands above my head or press me up against a wall, leave me feeling helpless. *Winks and shrugs* Perhaps.

Rubyliday said:
Arms, and shoulders. I am pretty sure I already said this, but it needed to be said again.

Perhaps its something about envisioning them around me, holding me. Or perhaps the power that ripples beneath the surface, the power that can hold my hands above my head or press me up against a wall, leave me feeling helpless. *Winks and shrugs* Perhaps.
<flexes>

If you were to show me a girl of around 6' 1", proportionate, curvy, with red hair, freckles, an hourglass figure, glasses, an intellect and personality like mine, only less mean-spirited, who was an eloquent speaker, able to at least tolerate the things I like, and generally fun to be around, my heart would likely stop due to being so turned on.

Kravin5150 said:
Tathariel said:
Woo!!!! Go me.

*has glasses*
*asian*
*considers himself smart* people have agreed
*decent enough looking*
*has scars* (mostly from cooking and outdoor adventuring)
*brown eyes*
*black hair*

pretty much thats me lol me and Tath are like brothers xD

cept i like girls with a nice set of eyes, good humor, and has a little bite to her attitude

Sweet!, go Asian! (technically philliipeno)

Back
Top Bottom