Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ikki Tousen RP(Name in the works)~me and Ryu_Momochi

As it happened, her eyes closed tight and she basically let out a muffled scream into his mouth, stopping in his lap with him fully inside of her as her orgasm hit her like a bus. It was so powerful, sending ripples through her body.

He smiled as he felt her body tighten hard around him, his hands on her breasts as she came,"Mmm..." he whispered into her mouth, still holding the kiss as he gave a few soft grinds against her, letting her orgasm last a bit longer, giving her the feeling she wanted so badly. He smiled softly into her lips, slowly pulling away as she finished,"I bet that felt good..." he whispered to her.

Hakufu nodded her head, breathing heavily as she just slumped back against him. Her orgasm had left her quite drained. But, it did satisfy the effects of the drug, as her lust had been quenched, and she was no longer sex crazed. Just.......satisfied and tired now.

He smiled as he held her to him, letting his hands ghost softly up and down her back,"Hmmm... I'm glad..." he said as he moved, kissing her lips gently. He would let her rest for a bit, let her regain her strength before they continued their playing. He was glad he could get her do as he wished.

"It felt.......really nice." Hakufu whispered, still mostly out of breath as she put her hands on his shoulders and rested her forehead on his shoulder as well. Even though no longer under the drug effects, she didn't regret anything she had just done. If anything, she was glad she had gotten to experience it.

He smiled softly as he let his hands ghost softly over her sides, holding her to him still,"Hmmm... good..." he whispered as he let his hands move to take hers,"You know though... I didn't get to finish..." he said as he nibbled on her neck a bit, figuring she had rested enough, and even if she hadn't he would have his end no matter what.

Hakufu was about to speak, but only moaned when he hipped at her neck, her fingers wrapping around his hands, holding them. She was still tired, but certainly didn't seem to detur him from what he had in mind.

He smiled as he moved slowly, slipping out of his clothes and slipped off her bra, letting their skin press against each other,"Hmmm... you're so warm..." he whispered in her ear as he moved, spinning her so she was facing him, pressing her chest to his as his hands ghost over her sides,"I love how your skin feels against mine..." he said as he ground against her once more, feeling her growing wet once more.

"I.....I'm not sure I can handle a second time." Hakufu replied, pressing her chest further into his, loving the feeling as well. Physical endurance and sexual enurance did not seem to go hand in hand. While Hakufu was a tought fighter, being inexperienced in sexual matter, she tired quickly, not being use to it. Though, not like she was going to say no to another amazing feeling.

He smiled softly as he nibbled on her neck a bit, licking softly at her skin,"Hmmm... please...?" he whispered, giving a soft teasing thrust up into her, sure to send a jolt of pleasure through her as his hands ghosted softly over her sides. He wanted all of her, every hole she could provide, but he would wait, take his time with her, since he knew she wasn't as experianced just yet.

Hakufu moaned loudly, arms going around his neck when he thrust up into her.

"O-Ok..........but don't blame me if I pass out....." she added with a weak laugh as she held tightly onto him, waiting for him to ravage her again as he pleased.

He smiled as he moved, nibbling on her earlobe a bit,"Don't worry..." he whispered in her ear,"A strong fighter such as yourself should be able to handle it..." he said as he moved, laying her back a bit as he began to thrust into her, pushing himself deep into her with each slow thrust. He was searching a bit, waiting to find that one magical spot that would drive her insane with pleasure before he sped up to his own personal speed.

Hakufu moaned quite a bit as he laid her back and started to slowly thrust into her. Now that she was no longer wildly craving it, this slow pace felt just as nice. She had no idea he was searching for her..........sweet spot, but as he continued to do so, he got closer and closer.

He smiled softly as he watched her enjoy his pace, moving softly and kissing at her chest a bit, his arms wrapped around her waist to hold her steady as he continued, getting closer and closer. He let his tongue ghost softly over her breast, teasing it a bit before moving to her nipple, letting his tongue flick it softly as he looked up at her, watching her reaction to him.

Hakufu released him, one arm resting next to her head on the couch, while the other draped off the side. As he started to kiss and lick her as well, her pleasure only go, then suddenly, he found was he was looking for as she cried in pleasure for a moment, backing arching and toes curling as he found that oh so nice spot inside of her.

He smiled as he heard her cry out in pleasure, knowing he'd found what he'd been looking for. He continued to let his mouth focus on her nipple as he continued to thrust, hitting that same spot over and over as his other hand moved to caress her other breast, wanting her to feel so many different pleasures at once, wanting her to go insane from all the stimulation.

Hakufu no longer moans, she full on cried out in pleasure now as he just hit that same spot again and again and again, while his tongue continued to work her large breasts, which were themselves quite sensitive. God, it felt even better than last time. She would no doubt, not last long this time, but would savor every second.

He continued to pleasure her with every touch, ever sensation as his hands and mouth worked on her breasts. He loved hearing her cries of pleasure, pushing against the spot with each hard thrust. He was getting close to his own end, and could feel that she was near the same. He smiled softly as he thought about how little endurance she had, but he knew in time she'd grow more and more, and knew she'd learn more and more as he moved, kissing ehr lips deeply, his tongue slipping into her mouth to rub gently against hers.

Hakufus legs suddenly wrapped firmly around his waist, almost as if she was afraid he'd stop. She held him close still, returning the kiss before her back suddenly arched again, once more, a powerful orgasm rocking her entire body. Even as it subsided and left her about to pass out, she continued to kiss him, her legs quickly falling back down, as well as her arms, feeling like jelly now.

He shuddered as he felt her tighten around him once more, unable to hold back anymore himself, he kissed her lips deeply as he gave one more hard thrust, pushing deep into her as he came hard, spraying his seed deep into her. He continued to thrust for a few moments, prolonging both of their pleasure as he held her tightly to him, his lips pressed firmly to hers as he enjoyed the feeling of her body against his.

Hakufu continued to weakly kiss back, enjoying the feeling of his warm seed entering her. Though, the feelings of pleasure didn't last as her vision got darker and darker, until her whole body just fell limp beneath him. She actually had ended up passing out. Such amazing feeling in such a short span had taken it's toll on her and her body absolutely needed rest at this point, or she'd end up suffering from exhaustion.

He smiled softly as she passed out, shaking his head a bit as he moved, grabbing her bag and pulling out her phone. He took down her number on his before dressing, giving her one more soft kiss on the lips as he pulled a blanket over her,"Hmm... we'll have to do this again sometime..." he whispered, knowing she wouldn't hear,"And I'll make sure to teach you some... fun things..." he whispered as he let his fingertips ghost over her cheek softly before he moved to leave. He had other girls he had to see tonight...

Meanwhile, whilst Hakufu slept peacefully, naked under the blanket in the abandoned building, Ryofu had elected to walk around town, being bored out of her sexy mind. It was a hot day, so she dressed in an outfit usual for her skimpyness. A short skirt, that like so many others, flashed her panties constantly and tight button short sleeve shirt that not only showed alot of cleavage, but also visibly strained greatly to contain her massive rack.

He walked silently down the street, his hands in his pockets after putting in a pair of headphones. He knew where to meet this one, but wasn't so sure if she'd be there this time or not. They'd already had a bit of fun, and she knew that he would want more, and he knew she would too. He put some music on and listened to it as he walked casually towards his destination, making his way there he knew she had been by recently by all the guys pointing a bit towards the way he was going, a soft smirk on his face as he thought of her.

Back
Top Bottom