Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ikki Tousen RP(Name in the works)~me and Ryu_Momochi

He smiled softly as he felt her writhe a bit,"Hmmm... well, I'll have to make it up to you..." he said as he let his hand continue softly up and down her thigh a bit. He moved his head a bit and made a thoughtful face,"Now... how should I do that though...?" he asked, mostly to himself as his hand moved up over her side a bit, teasing towards her breast but not making a move yet, just waiting to see just how sensitive she would get.

"D-Don't worry about it...." Hakufu replied, writhing a bit more, his hand moving up her body sending a constant tingle through her whole body. She couldn't but let out a gasp at how these simple actions were getting her so hot and bothered. She had been groped by people before, but nothing ever felt like this.

He shook his head a bit,"Uh uh... I've got to do something to make it up to you..." he said as his hand continued softly, moving up a bit and gently cupping her breast a bit, hearing her stuttering a bit,"But what can I do...?" he said as he looked at the tv, still trying to see just how sensitive she had gotten.

Hakufus gasps soon became full on moans when he gripped her breast. She didn't answer him, but she did look him in the eye. Her eyes made it obvious what she wanted right now, what she needed him to do.

He saw her look into his eyes and he smirked a bit,"Oh... thought of something?" he asked as his hand caressed her breast gently, moving her a bit to sit on his lap with her back to his chest,"Do tell..." he said as his other hand moved to caress her other breast, slipping under her bra to tease her skin as he nibbled a bit on her neck.

"T-Touch me.......more......" Hakufu managed to get out between moans. Everything he did, no matter how simple, sent ripples of pleasure through her entire body.

He smiled as he sucked softly on the nape of her neck, making a small red mark as one of his hands moved down, slipping up her inner thigh gently,"You mean like this...?" he whispered softly in her ear, moving and teasing softly over her panties, rubbing just a bit as he kissed at her neck, enjoying her moans.

"Yes!" Hakufu full on cried on, her panties growing wet at his touching. She couldn't help but start grinding her hips into his hand, wanting more. More touching, more kissing, just.......more.

He smiled as he nibbled on her neck softly, his hand moving and ghosting softly over her slit through her panties,"Hmmm... you're so warm..." he whispered in her ear,"And your skin is so soft..." He licked softly at her neck, sucking and nibbling a bit,"And you taste so good... I just want to eat you up..." he said as his hand moved, slipping into her panties and rubbing softly at her slit, feeling just how wet she had gotten from just all this.

"T-Take me........" Hakufu moaned out. Sure, his touching was amazing, but feeling his hand in her panties, she just couldn't but crave to full thing. She wanted it, she wanted it bad. Though, he was in the drivers seat. It was up to him to when and even if to oblige her.

He smiled, nibbling on her neck softly, sucking a bit again,"Hmmm... why should I?" he whispered teasingly in her ear as his finger slid softly over her clit teasingly, pinching it softly and rubbing it between his fingers as his other hand caressed her breast gently,"Maybe I should just tease your cute body... until you explode...?" he said as he moved her head a bit, kissing her lips gently.

((I've gotta run for the night. I don't have time to get out a good post now, so I'll do one whenever I get back on tomorrow.))

((Will do.))

"P-Please........." Hakufu moaned out. She was reaching her breaking point. With this weird drug, he probably wouldn't even need to do her to get her to climax. Hell, at this rate, all he had to do was continue his light teasing she's cum before she knew it.

He smiled, nibbling on her neck as his finger teased softly over her clit, before his hand pulled away slowly, not letting her near that sweet climax,"Hmmm... promise me then..." he whispered in her ear,"Promise me you'll be mine alone... to do with what I please..." he said as his fingertips gently pinched her nipple, pulling a bit on it to give her a sweet pleasure,"Promise me and I'll give you what you need..."

Normally, Hakufu wouldn't agree to be someones obedient little pet like that. But normally, she wasn't under the effects of this drug. There'd be time later to regret it and try and get out of it. For now, she wanted it too much.

"I-I'm yours........now and forever to do with as you please......" she almost cried out, writhing in anxiety and desperate need as he continued to tease her.

He smiled as he moved, slowly slipping her panties off of her, seeing just how wet she had gotten,"Then take what you need so badly..." he whispered to her,"Take what you need from your master..." he said as his hands moved, taking hers and letting her move down to his zipper, showing her what to do before moving up to caress both of her breasts, caressing them gently.

Hakufu let her lead him along in unzipping his zipper. Though, one it was all the way down, her free hand grasped both his pants and boxers before pulling them quickly down to his knees. She wasted no time, her back still to him as she raised her hips, moaning loudly as she slowly lowered them, finally getting what she was craving so badly.

He smiled as she moved down onto him, pushing himself deep into her as he nibbled on her neck,"Hmmm... so warm..." he whispered in her ear,"I've been asking around about you..." He whispered,"Hakufu Sonsaku..." He nibble on her neck as he ground himself against her, stirring gently inside of her,"You seem to be quite the strong fighter... or so I've heard..." he said as his hands caressed her breasts gently and teasingly.

Hakufu heard him, but was too filled with lust and a craving for pleasure that she didn't bother to answer him. Instead, she just lowered herself fully on him, wasting no time before she started to bounce up and down his lap, going slow at first, but increasing speed, moaning loudly as did, her large breasts bouncing lightly in his hands.

His hands caressed her breasts as she bounced on him, his lips pressing small kisses to her neck,"Hmmm... so this is the great fighter Hakufu..." he whispered to her, his fingers pinching her nipples a bit and pulling them as he thrust up, pushing himself against her bounces to push deep into her,"You feel amazing... I'm going to enjoy playing with you over and over again..." he said as one of his hands moved down, rubbing gently at her clit.

"More......more....." Hakufu begged, bouncing furiously on his lap, his thrusts and touching of her clit just shot her pleasure through the roof. She was in absolute ecstasy.

He smiled as he continued to thrust deep into her, his hand caressing ehr breast and rubbing at her clit as he felt her body tensing around him over and over. He knew she wouldn't be able to take too much, but he would let her take as much as she needed as he nibbled on her neck, movign her a bit and kissing her deeply, his tongue slipping into her mouth as he bounced her harder on him.

Hakufus moans became muffled, but were still loud as she kissed him back. Her body tensed forward, already nearing her orgasm. She wasn't very..........experienced with sex. So even though she had strong body, she hadn't yet learned how to really hold an orgasm back very well.

He smiled, his tongue ghosting softly over hers as he continued to push into her. He could feel how strongly she was tightening around him, and he knew she would end soon. He wanted to feel it, wanted to feel her end as he continued to push deep and hard into her, his hands continuing to caress her breasts. He was getting closer to his as well, but he would wait for her finish before giving her her first order.

Back
Top Bottom