Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Soul Calibur: The peacefull days of Siegfried Schtauffen

Sophitia blushed lightly when he told her he was the best titfucker he had ever met. She continued, moving her breasts up and down his shaft. When he gave her the order, she began to suck on the tip as her breasts continued to move up and down. When he asked her the question, she blushed again and said "No...he never asked for it..." she said. She then put her mouth back over his cock and continued to suck on it. The whole ordeal was so scandalous, but it being that way turned her on even more. Oh how she couldn't wait for him to fuck her.

Siegfried suddenly pulled her up to his level, kissing her in ways so intimate, it was a mockery to her marriage. He knew he was taking something that should be the right of another man, but he didnt really care. He doesnt know who this man is, and even if he does, its his own fault for not being able to please Sophitia the way Siegfried could. His massive cock rubbing her stomach, reminding her of his physical superiority to her husband.

"Now i fuck you hard.."

He simply placed her on her hands and knees in the shallow water, slapping her ass and rubbing his cock on her entrance. He penetrated her like one would a mine. Bit by bit, allowing her to enjoy every friction. "Nnngh! Say it! Say my cock is bigger than your puny husband's!"

Sophita cried out a little when he suddenly pulled her up and kissed her. Her eyes closed and she kissed him back, the emotions in the kiss taking over her, she had never felt something such as this. She felt his cock rubbing up against her stomach and she as reminded of just how much better he really was.

She heard him speak and her anticipation grew. He put her on her hands and knees. She moaned when he teased her by rubbing her entrance before pushing into her slowly. She moaned and closed her eyes, loving it. She obliged to his requests and moaned out "You cock is bigger than my husbands". She could tell she was in for a long day.

"How much bigger slut?" He asked again, torturing her with a painfully slow pumping. His huge cock spreads her apart and caused tremendous friction inside her. He would sometimes surprise her with a sudden slam of his hips, making a splash in the water as his cock penetrates her deeper. Afterwards he moved back to the slow rythm, trying to make her beg for a good hard fucking that he knew she adores.

"I bet you think of me when you fuck him dont you?..But it doesnt work..cause he just cant measure up"

His hand freed her hair from her braids, before rubbing her sizable breasts. He showd his obsession with he breast quite clearly, massaging them in the same rythm his hips tortured her.

Sophita moaned as he continued to torture her. Her cunt clenched around his as each time he slammed into her to be a tease, she would tighten around him. She blushed lightly and said "Very much so....4 inches at least" she moaned. She blushed and moaned softly as he fucked her slowly, her stretched out hole getting wetter and wetter.

His hands on her breasts felt wonderful and she groaned closing her eyes. She blushed when he said that she thought of him when she fucked her husband. How did he know her so well. She closed her eyes and said "Please...fuck me harder'" she begged him.

A loud slap on her ass echoed through the room, and Siegfried began picking up the pace. His rythm was alot like her husband, giving her a sense of familiarity, though it was clear that it wasnt his usual furious rythm. He pulled her hair backwards, using it as a reign, as well as making her see directly into a clock on the wall. The large clockwork is made of heavy irons, and is so well made it was clear that it is a precious item.

"How long does your weakling last in bed hmm?" He asked her, giving another slap on her ass, and rewarding her submissiveness with three hard thrusts, before going to the rythm.

Sophita groaned when he slapped her ass again. She closed her eyes as he fucked her slowly, her hands balled into fists before she opened her eyes as he pulled her head back with her hair, making her look up at the clock. She moaned loudly when he gave her a few hard thrusts before returning to his torture.

She hear his question and she groaned again when he slapped her before she moaned out " 5 minutes...at best..." she said blushing lightly as he continued.

"I'll outlast him by 175 minutes..Mark my word..And when i do, you're completely mine!"

He fucked her hard, going in a frenzied pace as he ravaged her cunt from behind. 5 minutes passed like nothing, as the godlike man puts her husbands endurance to shame, showing her just what a real man can do to her body. 10 minutes, 20 minutes, and still he pounded hard. Giving the occasional slap on her ass.

He would reach out to her mouth, putting two fingers inside, urging her to suck on them as if it was his cock. Of course his cock is alot bigger, but it should do to tease her.

Sophita moaned loudly as he began to fuck her relentlessly as she craved him to do. It did not take long for her to come, infarct she came twice by the time he had stuck his fingers into her mouth. She sucked down on them hungrily. She moaned out his name, bucking her hips, wanting him as deep as he could go.

She closed her eyes. She was completely lost in the feeling as he ravaged her. "Ahhh...." she moaned.

At the two hour mark, Siegfried pulled his finger out of her mouth. Gods, he loved how wild she is, moving her hips like that, impaling herself deeper onto him. His lubricated fingers began prodding her ass. He always wondered if she would enjoy anal sex, and now is the perfect time to find out.

"You like this?!" He asked. His pumping rythm still at a hard pace, while his fingers did their work carefully, explorin the new possibilities of taking her anal virginity, once more fucking her in ways her husband cant even dream about.

Sophita felt him pull his fingers from her mouth and begin to prod at her as. She groaned as he did and she closed her eyes and said "Yes...". She loved everything and anything that he did to her. Not even her husband could have ever convinced her to do anal, but Sigfried was a man of wonders in the bed room.

"Fuck my ass Siegfried!" she moaned out.

Lust didnt cloud his expertise. If this is indeed her first anal fuck, then he would make sure she remembered it as the time he took her to a whole new world of pleasure, and not the time he ripped her hole, and gave her a painfull week. The saliva coated finger continued on their work, thrusting in and out of her tight hole, spreading them apart at times, preparing her for his cock. Of course his fingers doesnt compare to his thick member, but its a start.

Once the clock hits exactly three hours, he hasnt blown his load yet, outlasting her husband by 36 times longer, just as he promised her. He pulled his cock out ever so slowly, faking an exit before thrusting in again just to keep her off guard. It seems to him, her ass is ready, and he is about to claim it.

"Am i not a god? You deserve one like me..not a mortal man who lasts a mere five minutes.." He growled, licking her back. His cocks head lingered on her saliva coated ass,waiting for her to say something, teasing her, taking extra care to ensure her readiness.

Sophitia closed her eyes ad he loosed up her ass so he would not hurt her when he finally took her. She bit her lower lip as he did so, moaning and groaning. She loved the way he could make her feel. No one else could mirror the pleasure he gave her.

After some time she thought he would pull out and move to her ass, but he moved back inside her so suddenly that she yelped a bit in surprise.

She heard him speak, his tongue running up her back increased the erotic feeling she had. she closed her eyes, feeling his cock pushing against her ass hole. She the said "Fuck my ass...fuck it till you come!" she said.

Inch by inch, the thick rod entered her ass. He groaned, loving how tight it is. The sound of running water, seems so far away. Her body is his world for now, nothing exist outside those lovely curves, none mattered beyond her porcelain skin. His cock isnt easy to take up front, from behind, not many can withstand its monstrous dimensions. With a powerfull thrust, he embeded himself fully inside her.

"Nnngh..your body is so wonderfull.." He commented, words stroking her heart as his hands stroked her body. He playfully lathered her sides with soap, a sensual cleaning sensation that was meant as a treat for her, since she must have travelled far to find him. Once her sides and back are clean, his hands clamped on her waist, as he began moving his hips, giving her what she, and about every other woman what they wanted, a good, hard fucking, from a man who knows how to fuck a woman.

Sophita closed her eyes and groaned as he slid into her, bit by bit, at a teasing pace. She could feel him stretching her tight virgin asshole. She closed her eyes and moaned out "Ahnnn Siegfried....your cock is heaven". His hands felt good on her sides as he lathered her body with soap. He then began to move in and out of her ass. She opened her eyes and her hands gripped the tiles at the bottom of the bath. "Oh my god!" she moaned out. He was so big inside her and her ass clamped onto him like a jack.

Back
Top Bottom