Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Soul Calibur: The peacefull days of Siegfried Schtauffen

Kai

Star
Trancending time, a tale of soul and sword eternally told. Soul edge, and Soul calibur, two legendary swords that had been the object of desire for warriors all over the world, are now gone. Sealed away for eternity by the hands of a man who was once the most feared being in the world. Siegfried Schtauffen, was once known as nightmare, the so called 'Azure Knight' who spreads terror across Europe with the blade Soul Edge in his hands. His heroic act of self sacrifice in the quest to destroy Soul Edge, has earned him royal pardon by Hildegard Von Krone, the heir to the Kingdom of Wolfkrone, and he is now a free man, able to walk the world without being chased around like a villain.

Siegfried fell to wanderlust, as well as a different, more enjoyable kind of lust, and travelled the world, enjoying the days of peace he now has, and fucking the brains out of the women who once chased him and tried to kill him. Its funny how each and every one of them seemed to fall head over heels for the young man. Perhaps its his good looks, or his chisseled physique. Or perhaps its his incredibly well endowed manhood, or his near inhuman sexual prowess. Whatever the reason, he had them hooked.

Despite knowing the effect he had on women, Siegfried never thought that they would actually come seek him out. Especially not the one in the bathroom right now, changing her clothes. He was glad though, she was one of his favourite fuck, and in appreciation of her appearance in his castle, the long haired man plans on rewarding her. Today he wont fuck her, he will make love to her. His sleeping robe, made of silk, did little to hide his impressive physique, as he sat on the bed, sipping red wine.

"Come now. Dont keep me waiting, i want you now my dear." He called out to her.

((lol, that post is soo hot ^^))

Hilde heard him call out to her. She felt the bred blush mark her face and she continued to take off her clothes, a little more quickly now. She removed her helmet from her head, her long, straight red hair falling out. She continued and took of the rest of her Armour and the tunic she wore underneath. What she was left in was somewhat juxtaposed with what she wore over the top of it. She was left standing in a black lingerie.

She wore a black and white silk corset. the silk fabric had red flowers on it and on the front had ribbons criss-crossing over, with a bow at the top which he would have to undo. Along with that she wore a pair of black panties. She walked out of the barthroom and over to him. The mere sight of him like that turning her on a little. She stood infront of him and looked at him, a light blush on her face.

Hilde did not know what it was, but ever since the day she had given him the pardon, she always wanted to please him, weather it be sexual or not, okay mostly sexual. It was a strange desire, since she was a princess, she was the on always being waited on hand and foot, but with him, there roles seemed reversed.

((her corset <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.instylelingerie.com.au/view-our-collection/corsets-bustiers/exotic-jacquard-style-corset/">http://www.instylelingerie.com.au/view- ... le-corset/</a><!-- m --> ))

He gave a warm smile, placing down the glass, and walking closer to admire her. She is indeed a vision of beauty, and he took in her appearance like an art curator would a masterpiece. "My my princess..You keep taking my breath away like this, and i'll die from suffocation." He said in a low growl. His arms snaked around her waist to pull her closer. The strong arms that wielded the 150 lbs of solid steel, is surprisingly gentle in embracing her.

"Tonight will last forever my dear.." He whispered as his lips found her shoulder and kissed a trail to her neck. His rock hard body, separated from her by the silk robe, and her lingerie, but his heat can be felt. He swung her swiftly, playfully, like a dancer would his partner,pressing her back softly against the wall. His lips went to its intended target, her luscious full lips, suckling on her lower lips at first, then pushing his tongue inside her mouth, practically begging her to suck on it.

He took his time, as their reality became filled with the powerfull kiss, blanking out everything else. It was ten minutes later, that he pulled back gently, that sly boyish grin on his face as he sat on the bed. A huge bulge, easily a foot long prods his robe, threatening to emerge from inside it.

"Princess..You know what i like..Would you please grant me my desire?" He asked her, eyes locked onto hers with honest lust.

Hilde looked at him as he stood and moved closer to her. She could feel his eyes on her. She smiled lightly at his comment. She moved into his gentle embrace, loving the feel on him against her body. She closed her eyes before she said "I only want to please you, not to kill you" she said.

She heard his whisper and she closed her eyes, gasping when he kissed her shoulder and neck. No body could make her feel like he made her feel. She opened her eyes when he spun her around and pressed her to the wall. Her lips were taken from her and she felt his tongue move inside her mouth. She knew what he wanted her to do. She sucked on it lightly.

Hilde liked it when he took his time. It was more enjoyable for her, not that every other time was not enjoyable either. When he pulled his lips back, she found her self wanting more. A pout almost formed on her face. She watched as he sat back on the bed and said "I'll indulge you tonight Siegfried" she said.

Slowly she walked over to him and knelt down infront of him. Her hands slowly pulled apart the robe. His cock, no...phallus, was a more befitting term, was fully erect and waiting to be pleased. She slowly moved her head towards it and began to lick it up and down, making it slick with her Silvia, before she began to suckle the underside of the head, teasing him a little for a reaction. Her tongue then moved up and spun little circles around the very top before she took in the head, suckling lightly on is, while her hand stroked the rest of his shaft.

He moaned out loud, letting her know how much he loved what she is doing. His mighty cock twitched every now and then, when her tongue made contact. Ever since they first met, he had always been fascinated by her lips. Her full, crimson, luscious lips, and now, to have it wrapped around his cock, is litteraly a dream come true. The fact that a princess is on her knees and sucking him off is another big bonus.

"Mmh..Such masterfull lips.." He whispered once more, his eyes locked onto hers as he looked down, before moving on to her cleavage. He pulled the ribbon off in one fluid motion, letting it flutter to the ground. Not many girls can handle his cock with such ease in their mouth, but Hilde is a good cocksucker. His hands carresed her cheek and temple with such gentleness, making the act of sucking his cock seemed warm instead of dirty, loving instead of lustfull, Romantic instead of Skanky.

He is like a cliff breaking a storm, lasting inside her mouth for more than half an hour now, not showing any signs of cumming yet. Feeling its time he please her, the young man held her face still, making her look up. "That was bliss..Now..What would the princess want to be done to her?"

Hilde looked into his eyes as she sucked his cock. Every now and again she would take a little bit more of him into her small looking mouth. She felt his finger remove the ribbons on her corset. She looked back into his eyes as she continued. He made her feel loved with his caresses on her cheek and temple. The act she was committing was not dirty to her.

She could have pleasured him all night like that if he wished her to. She felt his hands hold her face and pulled her away from his cock. She smiled at him and said "You already know what I want..." she said softly. She slowly stood and pushed him back onto the bed. She then put a knee onto the bed, in between his legs and began to climb on top of him.

She looked down into his eyes, her hands running up his chiseled chest and said "How would you have me tonight" she asked him.

Without warning, he pulled the red haired princess and pinned her to the bed, making sure her head fell upon the pile of pillows near the headboard. "How do i want to have you?" He asked, dropping the entire robe to the floor, revealing his glorious naked body. His abdominal muscles and chest in clear view of Hilde. "I want to have you..all night.." His voice was thick with unbriddled lust, promising her a night of fiery passion. His cock landed on her stomach, showing her how deep it will go when inside her.

With his teeth alone, Siegfried began undressing her, pulling off the strings of her corset, freeing her body from its tight constraint. When he revealed her body, his lips didnt waste time, and began suckling on her breast. Masterfull licks, like the brush of an artist. Each stroke telling a story, accentuating something thats already there from the beggining, and creating new sensations.

As his lips went to work, so did his hands, pulling her underwear down to her ankle before spreading her legs. He went down to her cunt, eager to repay her treatment with his big wet tongue. He prodded her cunt, his tongue slowly rubbing her insides, focusing on one part for quite abit, before moving onto the next part. "You taste like red wine.." He told her between licks.

Hilde smiled a little when he picked her up and put her on the bed, her head in the pillows. She watched his face as he spoke before he took off his job. She looked at him and bit her lower lip. He was like a god, just perfect. She heard his words that were filled with lust. She looked at him and said "You may". She felt his cock on her stomach and she would much rather it be inside.

She watched as he began to undo the confines of her corset with his teeth. Soon it was off and she was left to him in her panties alone. He took her breast into her mouth and she groaned. He knew she had sensitive nipples and breasts. No doubt he would exploit such knowledge. Hilde closed her eyes enjoying his mouth on her breast.

She felt his hands pulled away her panties and he opened her legs. She felt his tongue slide inside. She closed her eyes and moaned softly. By the gods, he was good at what he did. She looked down at him and grinned at his comment. Her hands lay on the sheets beside her, digging in slightly. "Your tongue feels so good..." she moaned softly, wanting more from him.

His dancing tongue made sure that her clitoris was also taken care of, flicking it quickly and circling the sensitive little flesh before pressing the flat of his tongue onto it, and giving a hard lick. Siegfried has had many women, but amazingly enough, he remembers each and every detail about their body, every sensitive spot, every preferences and favourite rythm. His tongue slowly but surely went to her sweet spots and tormented it with sensual licks. Slowly building up her climax, but immediately stopping when she's about to reach it. He looked up to her with a tricksters grin before repeating the torture, bringing her right to the edge and then pulling her back. Hours after hours passed before he climbed onto her, swiftly, decisively.

"Now i take you to heaven." He said, kissing her on the forehead. He didnt need to ask, he knew exactly what she wanted, and she need not bother saying it. His cock proded her entrance, entering her gently inch by inch, holding it in place once his monstrous member is embedded fully inside her. He growled, and stayed still. His cock isnt too big, its perfectly big, but he knows that Hilde prefers to take it slow. The first thrust didnt came untill a few minutes later. A long firm stroke that rubbed his entire shaft on her stretched out inner walls. Then he held still again, repeating the thrust a few seconds later, then again..and again. Each stroke slightly harder than before. The gentle waltz soon turned into a furious tango, his lips making sure her sensitive nipples are taken care off as he moved from one breast to the other.

"Hilde!" He called out at the one hour mark, showing no signs of slowing down.

Hilde moaned as he teased her cunt with his tongue. Not letting her go all the way. Pretty soon she was begging him to let her have her orgasm, but he was relentless and continued. She found her cunt aching for release and her clit swollen and sensitive.

She looked up at him as he spoke. She was relived he was finally going to give her the fucking she wanted from him. She gasped and moaned as he entered her slowly, she could feel everything about his as her walls held onto his cock. He began slowly as she liked it. His lips on her nipples made it better. Pretty soon he was thrusting into her relentlessly. An hour had passed and during that time she had come at least 5 times on his monster cock. She loved the feeling of it inside her as he jack hammered into her.

She held onto him like a cat as he did, her nails digging into his skin. She looked at him when he called her name. She was in heaven, he had taken her exactly where he said he would and she didn't want him to stop. "Yes" she moaned out closing her eyes, feeling another orgasm coming.

His sweat poured and dropped on her body. As the clock struck midnight, Siegfried grabbed her and pulled her up on top of him. He supported himself on his elbows, eyes fixed on her breast. His body was a throne to the princess, one where she can sit and rule over him. His cock is the royal scepter which is the symbol of her reign. "Nngh..will the princess take me? Im all hers.." He teased, devouring her body with his stare.

His hip was still pumping upwards, slowly bouncing her around. Soon he stopped moving, and folded his arms behind his head, smirking as he gave her full reign over his body. "I wont move an inch unless you command me, highness.". His cock was still hard and throbbing, his resolve and stamina far from spent.

"Im all...Yours..Highness." He said lovingly.

Hilde could feel the sweat coming off his body. He picked her up with a great ease and put her on top of him now. Sometimes she hated how he knew exactly what she like. Riding him was probably on of her favorite things. Her pussy quivered lightly as she slid her self back down over him easily, her cunt gaping open from his previous fucking.

The look he gave her, god it was so arousing. She bit her lower lip and slowly began to move her self up and down on him, moaning for him. She loved how he could fill her so completely. She closed her eyes and said "Ahn....Siegfried.....touch my breasts" she moaned out to him. She loved how he could make her feel.

She looked down at him, her hands resting on her chest as he leaned on them as he rode his shaft. She looked at him and moaned. She would not be able to walk after this, but she didn't care, right now, she just wanted to fuck her self on his cock till she got her next orgasm, or she got him to finally come, which would probably be a feat for any women.

Siegfrieds powerfull hands traveled from her legs, to her ass, giving them a firm squeeze."Such lovely ass my beloved highness" he said, placing an emphasis on the word beloved. Siegfried wasnt only fucking her body, he was making sweet love to her heart, spoiling the fiery haired princess, giving her everything she ever wanted from a man. Afterall, his freedom now is because of her, why shouldnt he be thankfull?

When she gave him the order, his hands were already travelling to her breast, brushing her sides along the way. Once again Siegfried showed the uncanny ability of giving a woman exactly what she wants. He kneaded them to the rythm of her bouncing. Sometimes he used his thumb to play with one of her nipples, then the other one, then both at the same time.

Another long hour passed and Siegfrieds moans became louder. His huge cock throbbed inside of her hot soaking cunt as he finnaly felt an orgasm coming. "Princess! I..I will cum..In about 20 minutes.." He gave her fair warning, furiously pumping his hips upwards to meet her movements, impaling her deeper than ever.

Hilde closed her eyes as she rode him. He felt his hand on her ass. Se moaned in appreciation and looked down at him. She felt his hands moved up from her sides to her breasts. She closed her eyes as his fingers would at times toy with her nipples. She groaned and rode him a little faster than before, moaning louder now.

When he told her he was getting to cumming, she had came another two times, a third time fast approaching as his thrusts got faster and harder. She closed her eyes and moaned out, cumming again over his twitching cock. She held onto him and arched her back as he fucked her. She looked down at him. Setting him free was probably one of the best decisions she had ever made.

She looked at him and she bent down a little to his chest and began to kiss his neck, trying to get him to come for her. After about 15 minutes she pulled her self off his cock and she took him into her mouth again and said "Cum for me Siegfried, cum in my mouth" she said begining to suck him off, he head bobbing up and down over his long shaft.

What a way to end their session. Outside, the sun is starting to rise. Looking down at her enthusiasm for his seed Siegfried Chuckled, and pushed himself onto his knee, moving his hips as he fucked her mouth with a sense of urgency. His cock went deep into her throat as he held her face in place. "Its coming princess..And its all yours!" He roared, his cock pulsed wildly and sent a torrent of thick hot cum into her mouth, filling it completely.

His orgasm took him almost a minute, as he unloads his entire load into her. If he shot it inside her cunt, there is no way she, or any other women wont be pregnant. He was left panting, the intensity of his orgasm surprised even the young warrior. As he pulled out of her mouth, his cock suddenly grew hard again. He was ready to go once more, to ravage her all day till she passes out.

"I can fuck you like a slut till you cant walk for a week.." He said with a menacing tone, as he pushed her onto her stomach.

"But i wont, because i love you my dear princess." Came his usual caring voice, as he hugged her from behind, pulling her to a comfortable position. "Now please sleep..You must be exhausted."

Hilde closed her eyes as he erupted in her mouth. she swallowed all of his come, loving the taste of it. When he finished she licked him clean. She saw him grow hard again and she blushed lightly. When he spoke, she thought he might actually do what he said he would. She was tired now wanting sleep, she must have come like what, 9 times?

But he didn't and she was relived and said "Yes...I am". Her eyes slowly closed and she fell into a deep sleep quickly in his arms, totally and utterly exhausted by him.

The next day, Siegfried snuck out of bed, kissing Hilde's forehead gently, making sure not to wake her up. She wont be up for awhile, and he would allow her rest. Today, he's certain another woman will come. One who he can fuck all day long, just like he did Hilde. Before he bathed, Siegfried went down to the kitchen of his palatial mansion, grabbing some bread and cheese.

Sitting down in the garden, The half naked man relaxed his muscles, and enjoyed the peacefull morning, breathing the cool air as he listened to the song of birds. Truly it was a time of peace, and he cherishes every single day.

Sophitia looked about the castle. This was siegfrieds castle, it would only be a matter of time before she found him. She looked around the outsides first. She was in luck, She found him in the garden sitting. She gasped. Her was perfect. A god in living form. She walked up to him slowly and she touched his shoulder and said "Seigfried...".

Just touching him gave her a chill like no other. The man was indeed a god.

It was indeed a pleasant surprise. Siegfried first met the greek warior women before he became nightmare, and back then he found her to be the most beautifull woman he had ever laid eyes upon. After he was freed from nightmare, he met her once more. She was even more beautifull. She was however, married to a man, though that didnt stop Siegfried to fuck her brains out as they snuck into a secluded temple. He was, of course, ten times better than her husband, and their sessions would last all day.

"Did you come here..For another round?" He asked with a predatory smile.

Sophitia looked at him and she blushed lightly at his comment. She sat down slowly next to him. She was nervous, and who would not be in the presence of a god in human form. She looked over at him and said "I think you already know the answer to that" she said to him softly. She blushed lightly and looked down for a moment. Would he desire her again? She did not know. She knew he had been with many women.

He rose to his full height, and picked her up like she was a child. "Such a slut..You left your husband for me? Why? Was he not as big as me? Or perhaps he cant please you?" His taunts were harmless. Mere teases with no hostilities in them. They were playfull words meant to distract her as he carried her to a marvelous bath. The room was grand, made of white marble, with warm water coming out of a lions head on the walls.

"This is where i will take you..But only after we bathe..You must have travelled far to get here."

He dropped his robes as he walked towards the water, giving her a view of his muscled back and tight behind. The water seemingly licking his legs as he submerged himself to sit in one of the shallow end.

Sophita seemed to look down and away from him when he teased. She blushed and said "He dose not know". He carried her inside through the castle to the bath where he put her down to the floor gently. She bushed lightly when he dropped is robe. She looked him up and down before she said "Alright".

Her nervous fingers down to her sandals and she began to take them off. Her bracers also came off before her hands removed the clasps at her shoulders which kept her tunic in place. She clipped it and pulled it of her and let if fall to the ground. She was standing naked infront of him for a second time now.

She stepped into the warm waters and sank down into them slowly, doing as he wished for the moment.

His cock broke through the waters surface, still ready to go after ravaging Hilde all night long. He took Sophitia's hand, and placed it on the monstrous shaft, reminding her just why she spread her legs for him the first time. It was simple. Unlike his relationship with Hilde, which was warm and full of history between the two, theirs were animalistic. He was simply the best she had ever had, and will ever have. No other man, especially not her husband, has ever took her to the heights of ecstasy that Siegfeid was able to take her to at will. From times long gone, women had always wanted the alpha male, this time was no different.

She herself was a goddess, almost litterally in terms of appearance and sexual appetite. Siegfried could understand why her husband wasnt enough for her. "I want you to pleasure me with your breast..But no using your mouth untill i say so..Understand my slutty little goddess?" He asked her, leaning back and giving her a view of his abs and chest.

Sophitia watched as his cock stuck up from under the water. His calloused had took hers and put it on the shaft. She looked at him and blushed lightly for a moment before her hand seemed to squeeze it a little. She remembered the first time she had touched it. It sent shivered down her spine thinking about it. She remembered all she had felt with him and she had not been able to get it out of her head. No one close please her like he did.

"I understand" she said softly her hands moving to her breasts and placing them around his shaft, slowly titty fucking him, moving them up and down over his rock hard shaft.

"You are...nnghh..definitely the best titfucker i have ever met.." He told her when his large cock is enveloped in her equally impressive breast. Of course it was just flattery, the ninja Taki is a close competitor for that title. It was a perfect fit. It is fitting that such a well endowed man is fucking such a well endowed woman. It was a relaxing morning for him, the warm water, the soft breasts. "Now..Suck it.." He ordered.

"You ever done this for your husband my little slut?" He asked her, he knew the answer would be no. No one can bring out her inner slut like he can. What he is enjoying right now, no man, not even one bound to her by sacred oaths of marriage, has ever had.

Back
Top Bottom