Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D-N-Angel Rp( i need 2 guys to join to get it started)

Niki-Gale

Supernova
Hello everyone. I just finished the series (26 episodes) and wanted to try doing an rp.
I would need two guys to join who know the show all the way through, one to do the Niwa family member to involve Dark and one to do the Hikari family member to have Krad, Darks enemy in the rp.

I have a char Rina Hagariske who has an other half that is a girl by the name of Kaily Kimimora who has Blood red wings. The idea i have has her being the reason Krad starts a fight with Dark this time around and only Kaily choosing one of them can get the two to become friends after Krad gets jealous of Dark meeting her first.

If anyone is interested please post here or pm me ok^_^

That's fine :3 We need to set up a posting order and follow it.

Like You, Me, Dark, Blister...

Or You, Me, Blister, Dark...

XD You know what i mean?

Yes Niki, you can make the thread. Now try and do this as a goal... You're setting the scene for the roleplay. Try to get out at least two paragraphs. Think you can manage? You are introducing your character to the scene of teh Rp, there is a lot that you could write. Also mentioning the fact that you are setting the scene for where OUR characters may come in as well.

Niki if you remember from the plot, Dark and Krad have their own bodies now... Blister will be playing just Krad. ^^;;; Making school scenes is kinda pointless, cause I can't play Shadow at them. Plus Satoshi doesn't go to school anymore, he's the Police Chief in training right now. XD that was also in the plot, that he had left high school and went on with this life. He actually came BACK to highschool in teh anime/manga to look more normal. he was already graduated from college with degrees in the anime/manga.

It was a very long intro, especially for you. Just needs a few little edits ^_^

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5380">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5380</a><!-- l -->

there is the link to post TheDarkerMe and BlisteredBlood

I'll work on a post, I'll get it up within the next few days. You will have to deal with that, because internet access is sparse where I am right now.

Back