Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D-N-Angel Rp( i need 2 guys to join to get it started)

Niki-Gale

Supernova
Hello everyone. I just finished the series (26 episodes) and wanted to try doing an rp.
I would need two guys to join who know the show all the way through, one to do the Niwa family member to involve Dark and one to do the Hikari family member to have Krad, Darks enemy in the rp.

I have a char Rina Hagariske who has an other half that is a girl by the name of Kaily Kimimora who has Blood red wings. The idea i have has her being the reason Krad starts a fight with Dark this time around and only Kaily choosing one of them can get the two to become friends after Krad gets jealous of Dark meeting her first.

If anyone is interested please post here or pm me ok^_^

Ok, I really hate to say this to you Niki, but your character sounds like a Mary-sue. I was interested when I saw it was a DNAngel Rp, but when you do something based off an anime as a group rp... You need a plot with more substance then completely revolving around your character.

Unless of course this is just for YOU alone and two guys. Then ignore what I said... cause whatever...

You know what, I'll play Krad. But I'll play him how I see him, and not how your plot goes. Sorry but how you have him in your plot goes against his character. Krad's mission is to beat the living tar and kill Dark. That's what his focus will be, not a girl.

Krad doesn't DO sex. Plain and simple, and he doesn't do anything asides for crave to slaughter Dark. He also doesn't do love.

I will also require, should I join as Krad that you allow me to join as a character of my own. She's an art piece that was created as a companion piece of 'The Black Wings'. 'Wings of Shadow' is the pieces name. She was bound to a family line, and worked on freeing the pieces when she was released. She happened to have been a free spirit before she was bound to the piece of art by a past Hikari. She has her own body, has no need of a Trainer.

I'd also like to help you increase your roleplaying skills, and create a slightly better plot, If you'll let me.

And who knows, over time Krad may come to change in personality a little. Everyone changes.

Dark Shane thank you for doing dark^_^

and The_Darker_Me sorry but everytime you post to something of mine it seems as if your trying to make me feel like shit and i would like someone who would be willing to do Krad as i had in my idea. not trying to be rude just saying

So what you're saying is... You don't really want KRAD but someone that looks like him and speaks like him. You don't want Krad banging your character, just the imagery of him.

You know you stated you wanted to become a better roleplayer, and I'm offering you that very same chance. You're shooting it down. Learn to take up challenges, and learn how to work around a characters personality to get them to like your character.

You don't want a roleplay to roleplay the series, at least that's how I see it. You want a self satisfication of getting banged by the two DNAngel guys.

You say you want to improve as a roleplayer, and I offer that, but you shoot me down.

I'm not trying to make you feel like shit, you can only do that to yourself. I can't make you feel ANYTHING, you allow yourself to feel that way. What I'm doing is giving advice and saying that I'll help you become what you want to be.

no thats no it at all. i just wanted to have an idea of why Krad is always trying to defeat Dark and i thought tht maybe it could be he is jealous of Dark for being loved by a girl they both like. it was an idea i had i ws just kind of hoping someone would like my idea

But the reason that Krad hates Dark makes itself known in the series. If you paid attention, I don't know how well you did sorry, you would have noticed that. They are both the same being in a sense, both created off of 'The black Wings'. The reason Krad hates Dark is because he hates himself, because there was only supposed to be one. But somehow they split, and in order for him to be seen like he was his own being he needed Dark dead. He also hates Dark because of the years of conflict they have between them. Krad is trying to stop Dark from stealing the Hikari Artifacts, and doing things with them. While Dark just wants to steal and will beat the living shit outta Krad just cause he can. Yes Krad tries to kill Dark, but it's because they have had that cycle everytime they are reborn. They are constantly fighting.

alright well i guess we can try it if you want and thanks for trying to make it easyer to under stand for me
would you still like to be Krad(is sorry for over reacting nd would like to rp if you still want to)

Yes, I will still play Krad for you. Let's start at the base and work our way up. I can help you work out your character so she's not quite so much the main pivotal plot of the rp, because an RP is about everyone in it, not just ONE character. I can help you mold her, and I can help you form a good plot. Something that we three can follow.

I'll also remind you if you slip up and make your posts too short, you're still trying to get good enough to Rp with Houdini right? You'll need to work up to at least a Paragraph a post as a constant, without breaking below four or five sentences. ^_^ We can work on that, but I'll remind you if the posts get too small.

We should also work out Character profiles, for the OC's, so that we know enough about them not to trip in the dark and forget something previously mentioned. Set their personalities, and their history, so we know what we are working with. A good plot starts with character development and working out how EVERYONE can get equally satisfied in some manner.

Alright, not a problem. First off, fill out this form with as MUCH detail as you can possibly manage. Pay attention to spelling, and sentence structure if at all possible, and run it through Microsoft word if you are unsure about a spelling.

Name:
Powers:
Appearance:
Personality:
History
Other: *Anything that doesn't fit in the other sections*

I'll help you get your character built first, before I slap Shadows profile up for you to see ^_^

Name:Rina Higariske
Race:Human/Tamer
Powers: None
Appearance:Black hair and green eyes, wears blue jeans and pink tank-top
Personality:Happy go lucky and very energetic
History:Being born in america she grew up not knowing her japanese history. Now in japan at 14 she becomes friends with two people who are from the Niwa and Hikari family's not knowing they are enemys. One day after school while near the fountain she slips and falls over the rail and feels a change and soon she is not her self. Now having red wings and blonde hair and a serious personality she finds out she has an angel in her named Kaily Kimimora.
Other: Has a bird named Winks that is Kaily's familiar and becomes her wings

Name:Kaily Kimimora
Race:Angel
Powers:Ability to control fire
Appearance:Blonde hair and blood red wings, wears black pants and a red long sleve shirt
Personality:Serious and responsible
History: Being an agel she is the other half to Rina and saves her life after slipping and falling over a rail near a fountain in the park. Not much more then that is known of Kaily as of now.
Other: Has a bird named Winks that becomes her red wings

(how is that?)

Alright, it's a good start. ^_^ Now I have some personal preferences that I need to ask are instilled. I don't like playing against characters under the age of 16 in sexual situations, at all. Preferably I dislike if they are under 18. But that's just a personal preference.

Now, let's expand on the characters more.

What are their body builds like? Anything else? How long is their hair, what style is their hair. What kind of facial structure do they have? This all helps build the image of the character in your roleplaying characters mind. Right now, I just get eyes hair and wings... pretty much, that and clothes. I don't know their body build, so I can't actually picture them in my mind.

You have the basics of a personality, but I really can't see someone being like that all the time. In personality perhaps you should expand and say the things she likes to do. Same with Kaily, there is more to someone then just seriousness. If you need and example of how to make a expansion of the personality, ask.

Now as for the history on Rina, If I am playing Krad I am playing Satoshi. They can be acquaintances but Satoshi RARELY makes 'friends'. This is just something I'm saying might be a good idea, to prevent someone seeing your character as one that's forcing a canon to like them. ^_^

As for Kaily, I'd like to see how she became an Angel or whatever. I like KNOWING the history of the character I am playing against. It makes me capable of understanding them.

To meet the age requirement and still make you happy perhaps we can make it a few years later, and every one's 17? (Minus the Angels who are a lot older.)

Would you like me to make Shadow's profile, so you can see what I mean on expanding a profile? I don't expect you to match me. But detail makes imagery much easier.

if you could make the profile that would help
and as far as what i've done for profiles i have never really been told how to roperly make one so its kind of hard geting info like what your giving and i normally just google pics but i somtimes get told that pics arent good enough
i kind of think they explain a char better then words

I'm working on the profile as we speak. Just finished with Appearance, working on the next part. I'll probably be done in about twenty minutes.

This sounds like it could be interesting, but I need to know just a couple things. What would the plot involve and if it's alright with you, I was wondering if TDM would be brought into the mix?

I am fine with giving the role of Krad to Blister, if you'll allow me to still be in as my OC ^_^ I can still help you. I have a bit of a plot forming, that incorporates everyone. Once we get the characters finished :3

Here is Shadow

Name: Shadow
Race: Storm Angel/Artwork
Powers:
She has the control of storms, she can mold the atmosphere with magic and create storms in varying intensity. The stronger the storm is, the more energy it takes. She can also wield elements of the storms. Such as lash out with a burst of wind, a lash of raindrops, or even channel a clap of thunder or a strike of lightning.

Asides for this, she has the ability to create a pair of Dusky grey wings from her shoulder blade area. These are nearly three times in length as she is high, when stretched out to their full extent.

She can take her feathers and channel energy into them to turn them into throwing knives of a sort.

Other then this, she is physically more superior to humans. But this doesn't come without a cost, energy consumption makes her have to sleep more. If she does a strong enough spell it will knock her out for a rather long time.

Appearance:
Shadow is a pretty woman, she was born that way. She had always contained a appearance of someone that would break hearts. With a slightly oval shape to her features. Her eyes are slightly slanted like a cats in their look, the edges pulled out a little, and making her eyes stand out a bit more. She has high set and defined cheekbones. Her nose is of a smaller shape and slightly tilted to the side one way. Her chin is rounded, and has a softness to it that most of her face does.

But despite the softness of her face her eyes are harsh and unforgiving. Her eyes are a stark silver color, with slit like pupils, similar to a cat. These eyes are a bright sterling silver color, and actually reflect light in some manners. Her eyebrows are thin wisps of color above her eye's, and are arched slightly to give her and always questioning look. Because she always seems to have an eyebrow quirked. Her eyelashes are long and thick, and when closed look black on her cheeks.

She has a long figure, slim and athletic. Her legs are long, and her hips flaring. She has a decent handful of an ass and an ample bust. Just enough to be useful for distractions, but not enough they get in the way of fighting.(C cup at the most). Her body is all lean muscle in other places, showing that even when she doesn't have her wings out, she can still fight very well. Her frame stretches out at it's fullest height to a grand total of Five feet and ten inches.

Her skin is slightly tanned, not too much but it's got a bit of a golden brown hint to it. This really helps out for the darkness of her hair. Instead of bleaching her skin out, the slight tan makes her hair color look more natural, which it is.

Her hair is long and straight, falling to about her waist. Her bangs cut to frame her face. The longest part of her bangs curling at her chin and then slowly shortening up to her forehead where they reach her eyebrows. The rest of her hair is one solid length. Shadow's hair is a dark blue color. When I mean dark, think black blue.

Her wings are heavily feathered, looking almost fluffy. They are a dark dusky grey color. Somewhere between gunmetal gray and solid gray. The tone varies from feather to feather, giving her a very shadowed look.

Her clothing usually consists of what would be best used to retrieve whatever she is getting. Tight shirts, and pants. Usually made of a stretchy fabric. They usually cover all but her face, as she also wears gloves and flat footed leather boots. She does have one thing that stays in all of her outfits, it is a two inch thick piece of seamless leather. That seems to be inset with a stormy inlay of silver designs.

Personality:
Shadow is a very precise woman when it comes to her work. She gets her job done the best way she possibly can. She prides herself on getting her work completed in a timely manner, and with as little effort as possible. But don't get me wrong, she enjoys a good fight if that is what interrupts her work.

She has an extreme love for getting in fights with the other Artworks, and getting the Hikari's arts so that she can free the beings within. As a being that was trapped within and artwork, she knows the stark and bleak life that exists within one of them. She never ever wants to return to that life.

Now don't get me wrong, when she's outside of work, she is one of the most fun people you could be around. She does like to joke, but she does so in a rather male like manner. For before she was sealed into her statue, she was one of three female Storm angels. So she grew up in a society where there was mostly males, and learned to act like them.

She can be kind and giving, which is the whole reason she wants to free the other artifacts and artworks. But she does have a major fear of true relationships. She will taunt and tease, but in all her years of life the female has never gotten in a relationship, and she is doing her best to make sure she doesn't ever.

But she ever get a partner, she will faithfully remain at his side and love him with her whole being.

History:

Shadow was born to a small island society of a race called Storm Angels. They where beings that controlled storms, and Shadow was born of the Silver Ranking. Her bright burnished eyes showed that she wouldn't be just a normal Storm Angel, but a Hurricane Angel. She could control and manage to manipulate the strongest of storms. At a cost of course.

Her child hood was full of nothing but training. As one of three females, she was cherished for what she was. One of the last life givers of their race. There where twenty males, and three females. A race that was nearly extinct, and she was treated with all respects so she would find the perfect mate to propagate the race.

But an illness was sweeping through her people, brought on by years of Inbreeding. It wiped out angel by angel, leaving Shadow and two others surviving. She was swept up while training in a storm one day and brought to a small Island town where she ran into a young man. He had a greedy gleam to his eyes and the echo of power.

He helped her out, and treated her like the males from her Island had. As she healed and grew stronger, she watched him carve an abstract sculpture that reminded herself much of her. He had finished making his greatest piece of art, 'The Black Wings', and said it needed a companion piece.

She watched it come to completion, and that's when tragedy struck. The male a Hikari bound her to the statue, trapping her. She was left with 'The Black WIngs' till the museum was raiding but a thief family. That's when Dark and Krad where freed, and she bound to her statue was freed but indebted to the thief family that had freed her.

She had her own body, and each generation they would release her to help steal the artifacts. But after several generations of service... The last Tsumaki died. Shadow had no way to get out, until her statue was shattered by a careless individual. It had been over sixty years since she had been free. Dark and Krad had more then likely forgotten that she was another thief that stole the artifacts.

Now newly awakened, she prepares to do her work again.

Other: *Anything that doesn't fit in the other sections*

um blistered what char would you be? since darkshane is dark and tdm is krad and i have my oc
well its fine that blistered is krad and tdm can be her char but i want to know something....does a char profoile have to be that long all the time? just curious. and tdm what is the plot you were talking of

That was the thing. TDM said she was planning on giving me that role since she was planning on bringing her OC into the mix.

And in some cases, yes, the profile can be as big as you want it to be, but details can give your character depth. Visible marks, scars, tattoos, that sorta thing. Hell, I have a character of my own I'll show you as an example of what he would look like.

No it doesn't have to be that detailed. But I would like if you added a basic body build and add their height. ^_^ And since Blister is taking krad, I don't care what age your characters are anymore. As for the plot here it is..

It's been four years since Dark and Krad battled and 'The Black Wings' was sealed. Dark and Krad have warred inside of the statue, and finally their release has happened. It's exact reasoning is unknown, it is known there was a massive storm that night.

Daisuke and Riku have been sweethearts since the event, Risa has grown to be more of a prep. Satoshi is now in training to be the Chief of Police, and talks to Daisuke and Riku on occasion. He can't stand being in Risa's presence. She's just too grating on his nerves.

They are all 17-18, Daisuke and Riku and Risa are in their last year of school. Their lives are all turned upside down with the Return of Dark and Krad. More problems arise as whispers of two female angels are heard. Will they chose sides, or keep to a side of their own?

Shadow and Crimson Wings, is what the news are calling them. They seem to appear at night, and never at the same location. But the news keeps linking them. With the Return of Dark and Krad and the fights between the two of them, things will escalate and all four angels will meet. But the question is...

What will happen?

For Dark and Krad now each have their own bodies. Which could prove more then a little problematic. For the old curse is removed, neither bound to their bloodlines. Meaning, does Dark really need a maiden? Or can he be the playboy that they always called him?

Now hold on! I didn't exactly say that I would take the role, but what I wanted to know is what the plot would look like before I made up my mind. But now that it's here before me, I gotta say that it's very impressive.

HOWEVER!

For the sake of knowledge, I need to bone up a bit more on Krad before I make my decision.

Back
Top Bottom