Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unexpected Student[Nyoko&SHARPii]

An acceptance letter having come five years late, finally came to the possession of Vincent Felt. He was a handsome seventeen year old, having just turned seventeen actually and in his race, he needed one more year to stop aging, but in the wizarding world he was officially of age. He was raised by his care takers who were human but wizards and who taught him all about magic, hence why he got late acceptance now, already full of so much experience.

Having pale skin and golden brown eyes with platinum blonde shaggy hair, you'd think people would have guessed what he really was but because everyone thought vampires were a myth, no one seemed to guess. Not even the headmaster of Hogwarts, Albus Dumbledore. Perhaps he was a little different since he did have some color in his skin in the daytime, but at night, he was pale white. In the daytime he looked like a normal human boy but being more accustomed to night, his true vampiric self---lustful and a hunger for blood---came out.

On his first day of classes, he walked the hall, wearing his uniform, but not his cloak. It seemed pointless to do so and a lot of students themselves no longer wore it. Now it seemed more required to just wear your uniform and cloaks were just treated as jackets. Cloaks, robes, same difference. His hair was in its shaggy prime and since it was daytime, his skin was creamy white with a very light tint of rosy red in his cheeks, just so it looked like he had life in him. He was sorted into Slytherin, and the way he walked, looked, and acted, he gave off a mysterious and quiet demeanor and it seemed to turn the head of many young girls of whatever house and year but he didn't even bother to look at them. not yet at least. After classes, his shirt was untucked, his tie loosened and he walked to the library to do his work. How his clothes were, seemed to fit with his personality and well he even felt more comfortable about it, definitely.

Liz was the forgotten one at school. She was small and timid, never would talk to anyone unless they talked first. She was the classic book nerd, and had no friends really. She wasn't a strange kid, just a anti-social girl who loved her books. She had always hoped someone would always talk to her, but no one ever did. She was a long hair brunette, from Raven-Claw, not fitting if you asked her, but she liked the common room so didn't complain much.

She spent most of her time alone in the library, and often worked in there for hours. She was a decent student, smart and witty, but not many teachers liked how quiet she was, especially Snape. She loved to watch people, and noticed the new boy walk into the library. He would pay no attention to her just like the others, but he was handsome, and part of her so wished he would at least notice her.

Vince sat there for just a little bit. He'd go to his common room but people never left their minds closed and he hated he could hear it all. Sometimes it was wonderful, especially the young girls, but most of the time it was sick at what he heard from the gross guys. They were worse than him. In the library, he heard faint thoughts but one of them stood out to him. He looked across some tables from him and noticed a quiet looking girl and it was her thoughts that were clouding his mind most.

Putting his hands in his pockets, he slowly stood up from the table and walked over to her table and put his hand down on the table. "Excuse me, mind if i sit here?" He had that of a more elegant british accent, and it was rather charming. Made him more attractive, along with his charming smile which he slightly flashed to her.

Liz looked up as she saw a pair of hands on her table, he was talking to her, she smiled politely at him. "Not at all." She said quietly, pushing her books aside so he could sit down. She heard his accent and about melted, British accents always made her smile. She couldn't believe this was happening, it was like he knew what she wanted.

For the sake of being polite, she smiled at him, "I'm Liz, from Ravenclaw." She introduced herself and closed her book. She was talking softly, but still she felt bold now that he had actually sat by her. She twirled her hair in her fingers nervously.

Vincent smiled a bit more brighter, not showing any teeth. He tended not to talk much because no matter what, his fangs could always be seen since they were a little bit longer than the average humans. Sitting down, he put his bag on the table and sat back, crossing a leg over the other, not like the girl way but sort of half way.

"I'm Vince from Slytherin. I got my acceptance late in case you couldn't tell last night at the feast." that's right. He was the only seventeen year old among a bunch of eleven years olds being sorted. Kind of embarrassing but his house seemed to be welcoming to have him in. Apparently he was Slytherin material but definitely a lot nicer.

Liz nodded, "I remember. I thought it was odd you were such a tall eleven year old." She chuckled softly, she was a 5th year actually, almost 16. She kept playing with her hair and smiled. She leaned against the table, resting her arms on her books, she had many around her and on the table. "Making many friends?" She asked curiously.

This could be her shot for a friend, she had always wanted at least one friend, even though she had gotten along fine without one through the first 5 years of her schooling. She tried to keep her eyes on him, but she kept averting her eyes nervously, hoping he wouldn't notice her shy demeanor.

Vince chuckled. "Yeah. No I am a seventeen year old sixth year." He smiled, as he sat back in his chair. Her shy demeanor definitely was cute and he peeked an interest her but he'd never act on it. Not now at least. When at night, he was more lustful and hungry for blood, he tended to go after females, known to do it in the past but that wasn't all he did to them. it was never rape though. After biting them, instead of unleashing a toxin that could turn the, he unleashed such hormones to make them hot for him just as hot as he was for them and in turn, he'd definitely have a great romp in the sack. Or considering he tended to push t hem up against the wall...well you know where that lead to.

"More like admirers and some enemies." he chuckled. "My housemates are very welcoming. It's the other three houses. Boys tend to give me a bad look especially when their girlfriends look in my direction. Ad it's not a bad look either. It's a...well the kind of the look you're giving me but trying not to show it." He chuckled a bit, just teasing. "Forgive me...I see a pretty girl like you, and I can't seem to hold my tongue." Though that thought got him thinking about his nightly rendezvous where he really couldn't control his tongue...in a different way.

Liz smiled shyly, "I figured you were older." She was liking this rare social interaction, he was a nice kid, at least he seemed like it. She closed her book and focused on him totally, "Oh. I see..." She said, "Well I think your a nice guy, but not many people talk to me, so I'd enjoy any company that comes my way." She chuckled a bit.

She blushed when he called her pretty, and looked down, "Thanks, Vince." She smiled, but couldn't seem to form the words that he was handsome as well. Everything about him was great, his accent and how he treated her. She looked up at him, blushing more, "I mean really, it means a lot." She flashed a smile, wondering how such a nice boy got into Slytherin.

Vincent smiled and he nodded. "Thank you. That means a lot to me actually since some people think I can be quite an ass." He nodded, shrugging a little bit. he leaned forward, letting his close be more closer to hers, a pleasant look upon his face, well more like a gentle but handsome smile. Given what he was, anything about him was handsome really.

He watched her and he smiled a little wider, still not showing teeth. "Anytime. And I do mean it." he said softly, running his hand through her hair, sort of moving it out of her face. "You're beautiful and I don't just say that to anyone really." Pulling his hand back though, her scent caught into his nostrils and at that moment, he could have attacked her but instead her got up. "I have to go." He got up immediately, grabbing his bag and retreated back to his house, and dorm and to his trunk, where he secretively grabbed a bottle of red liquid and chugged about half of it down to satisfy his craving for blood. now it'd be difficult to be near her. She smelt so delicious. Her blood...it made his boil.

Liz was having about the best time of her life here, with him. "No problem actually." She saw him move closer and her heart beat faster, she never had such a handsome man so close to her. She blushed ever more as he ran his hands through hair, and she smiled happily and looked into his eyes. She was caught in the moment, taking in his form, enjoying his touch. "Your really handsome.." She finally said, but then the mood changed. Something about him snapped instantly.

"Go?" She said in a whimper and watched him leave her alone. She felt so devastated, a good moment ruined, she gave a sigh. At least he hadn't said he wouldn't see her again, there was some hope there. Still she packed up her things and headed back to her room, trying to figure out what she had done to him.

Just as dinner let out, he couldn't hold back his true nature. He turned a corner sharply and leaned on the wall, out of sight and he saw his skin turn a more paler color. His hair turned sort of a silvery-platinum color and his eyes were blood red, he thirsting for a female's blood. He wasn't or didn't act monsterous. No he was just sexier and really didn't care what he did to a female, but he never killed.

A grin came over him as he turned and since it was dark, and the torches were lit giving off a golden glow, he looked normal, acted normal all until he'd come across a decent smelling human girl. So far the ones that passed him, oggling him, they looked good, but their blood was so rancid he didn't bother looking at them.

Liz had wandered down to dinner still in a depressed mood from his stomp out of the library. She blamed herself of course, thinking she had messed up her only chance for a friend. She had eaten alone, as usual and was on her way back to fall asleep or escape her world in a book. She walked down the hall, clutching her books and then noticed Vince.

"Vince?" She walked up to him, deciding for once to initiate a conversation, "I'm so sorry about earlier, if I did something. I didn't mean to." She quickly said, before he would ignore her. She looked up at him, something was different about him, she felt drawn to him in a new way. She just stared into his eyes, eagerly awaiting an answer.

Vince's pace became slow as he saw Liz. He remembered. Oh boy did he remember her, and right now all he could do was think about her in such naughty ways. He looked up a little bit nad he smiled at her, this time showing teeth but not too much to give away his fangs or his true identity. His smile was more of a smirk fused in with a smile though. "Oh that? No don't worry about it at all Liz." he stepped closer to her and ran his hand through her hair again, taking in her scent nad her beauty. "You did nothing wrong. In fact...I am glad i found you."

Instantly, he took her hand and he pulled her around that corner, hidden from everyone else since it was technicallybehind a statue and he pinned her wrists and her body against the wall. Letting out a soft sigh, he leaned his body into her and he inhaled her scent close to her neck. "Mmmm..." he exhaled. "You smell amazing..." he w hispered huskily. "Do you believe in vampires?"

Liz felt a weight lifted from her shoulders as he said he wasn't upset. She had thought she was about to lose her only friend, "Really?" She smiled again, relaxing a little, "Good because I thought--" She started to say but he had taken her hand and lead her away from the group. She followed him willingly, eager to know what he was up too.

She grew a bit worried as he pinned her against the wall, this would either be very bad or good. "Vampires?" She whimpered softly, the hair on her neck standing on end as he moved closer to her. She didn't struggle or scream, she wouldn't ruin her friendship for a little thing. "Maybe...why?" She stammered, whimpering softly, "Are you a vampire, Vince?"

Vince grinned and he looked at her, his eyes pure blood red and he had no problem hiding back his fangs as he grinned widely. "What do you think?' He whispered, getting the craziest urge for her and her blood. "I wasn't kidding when I said you are so beautiful Liz. I don't lie. And right now...I just cant lower my need for you..." He whispered against her neck, moving his lips over it and then his fangs.

Before she could answer though, he sunk his teeth and fangs into her neck, groaning as he took some blood. He'd control himself though and pull back, but while drinking her blood, loads of hormones[lust] was being injected into her. It helped to get the other into it and so technically, it never was rape. Pulling back, he took his teeth out of her, running his tongues over his teeth and swallowing whatever was left of her blood in his mouth, relishing the sweet warm taste.

[edited]

Liz gasped, "Are you going to hurt me?" She asked bluntly, fearing him a bit, he seemed to be interested in her and she hoped he wouldn't kill her. She had heard of vampires, and how they might sucked their victims dry. Still he seemed so sweet in the library, but it seems the night turned him into a monster.

She gasped as his teeth sunk into her neck, it hurt as he pierced her skin and she felt her blood flow into his mouth. Suddenly her body was overcome with emotions, lust, something she rarely felt for another. She closed her eyes, taking in her situation, and her body became aroused. She blushed and gasped as he licked her neck, it felt so sensual now, "What have you done to me?"

Vince grinned and he kept placing gentle and sensual kisses on her neck, lapping up whatever blood leaked onto her skin, all until the wound was safely closed to disinfect and a scar of two holes was there. A vampire's mark. Slowly now, his hands moved down her sides, over her back and over her bottom, groping it gently. He really couldn't help himself or his tongue, as it lapped at her neck, his favorite spot.

Licking her ear, he moved his hands under her skirt and gropped her bum again feeling skin and cloth from her underwear. "Turned you on, darling." he whispered huskily, biting her earlobe gently. "I want you. I need you. And now you want me too, yes?" One hand moved over her cheek though tenderly and caringly. he wasn't a monster at night. Just overcome with lust for sex and thirst for blood. He never killed. Only in combat. he loved the female sex and gender and he looked at this way as a way of definitely appreciating that.

Liz felt even more turned on as his tongue lapped up her blood, and her wound closed, she lowered her hands as he released her wrists. She leaned into his affection, suddenly she couldn't get enough of him and put her hands on his waist. She had never done this before but these emotions were driving her wild. "Yes, I want you too..." She smiled at him as he touched her, his gentleness told her he wasn't about to harm her. She looked up at him with her brown eyes, full of the lust he had made her feel, and she knew his intentions, and she welcomed them.

Vince tore himself from her neck, as it was hard to do. Even her flesh and skin tasted phenomenal. she truly was so gorgeous and was completely attracted to her. Not just because he needed female companionship right now but since he saw her earlier, heard her thoughts and really talked for her--even if it was a short time--he found him instantly attracted to her. Looking into her eyes, he saw the acceptance and he nodded, his lips finally finding hers, his hands moving back to her hips and holding her body close to him. His hands began to travel though, down her skirt, under it and to the rim of her panties, instantly wanting them off. But his lips never left her. No. They stayed to hers in this passionate and lustful kiss, his tongue now licking her lips in entrance into her mouth.

She felt his lips against hers and she embraced the kiss, wanting more of his sweet lips. His hand was down below, touching her most secret spot, but she felt no shame giving it to him. He was one of the few to accept her, sure he was a bit different than most, but she wanted him badly. Before she just wanted his friendship but now her body ached for his touch. She rubbed his back gently as he started to mess with her panties, all he had to do was lift her skirt, and pull her panties down and he could take her. She wouldn't stop him, she would enjoy it, and hoped this wouldn't be the end of it either.

In a quick motion and without parting their lips, he seemed to have gotten her panties off that's for one but as well as unbuttoning her shirt and getting himself out of his pants. Pulling her skirt up some, he rubbed his bare hardened member against her wet womanhood, moaning into the kiss. He throbbed against her and it's possible she could even feel it. Pulling back from their kiss, he lifted her sort of a bit against the wall and sucked on her collarbone, the head of his member poking in between the lips of her slit but not going in. "Are you ready for me? I can't wait any longer..." he groaned a bit.

Liz felt his member prod against her wet pussy, it was a overwhelming feeling and she moaned into the kiss softly. She could feel his cock wanting entrance to her body, and she gasped as he kissed her neck. "I'm ready for you..." She whispered in his ear. He looked so different at night, more wild, more sexy and she knew it was the vampire in him. She looked into his eyes, blushing slightly at what they were doing, she wanted him inside of her so badly. Her pussy dripped with arousal, and she kissed his neck.

Vincent moaned softly, unable to stop himself once she gave him her word. He pushed into her genntly but fast too, it being lke a slick entrance into her given how wet she was. "Oh yes..." he whispered, gripping her ass tightly but not to hurt her. Pushing into her wet pussy all the way, his own member throbbed from the tightness, he already panting against her neck. "Liz...oh you feel amazng."

Liz gasped loudly as he pushed inside of her, taking her virginity in the process. A bit of blood ran down her leg as he broke her hyman, and she cried out in a bit of pain. Soon she felt the pain leave and just felt the pleasure of his cock being inside of her. She moaned and pulled him close, bucking her hips against him as best she could. She had never imagined sex would feel so good.

Once he felt her bucking her hips into his, he started to thrust into her, lifting one of her legs and wrapped it around his waist. Slowly he maintained a nice and steady pace until he got a little faster when he felt well both of them could take it. Kissing her deeply, he moaned into their kiss, his body rubbing agianst hers. His hands pushed her bra up and he moved his lips to her right breast, sucking on it and letting his tongue swirl over and around her perked nipple.

Back
Top Bottom