Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unexpected Student[Nyoko&SHARPii]

Her head lifted back a bit as he sucked on her nipple, she had B cup breasts, not the biggest, but small and cute. She moaned, trying not to be too loud so no one would hear. She closed her eyes tightly as his thrusts made her breasts bounce, and her body slowly press up more against the wall. She kept her leg hooked around him, causing him to get deeper inside of her eager pussy. Soon she couldn't handle all the pleasure and her walls tightened around him as she came all over him.

His tongue feverishly lapped all over her nipple, loving her sweet taste of her skin. He pushed himself faster and harder into her, groaning louder as he felt him coming to his end soon. He grabbed her hips more, unable to control himself as he rammed into her. He was driven completely on lust now whereas in the morning he was this sweetheart and completely passionate. Once she came, he whispered a protection charm and then came right into her, groaning deeply, his hips slammed against hers, causing her entire body to push back into the wall.

Liz's back arched as he came inside of her, she didn't even think about what might happen, just moaned loudly. Feeling his cum fill up her insides. It was such a wonderful feeling, and their juices mixed as they had both came. Once he had drained all his seed into her and fell against his shoulder, moving her hands to his neck and kissing him tenderly, holding onto him as she panted.

Once he emptied out full contents of his balls in her, he pulled out slowly grunting a bit and leaned into her, kissing her back rather passionately. For now and hopefully for the night he was satisfied. Actually more satisfied then he tended to be after doing this with a girl. There was something about her. Perhaps it was because he did have a true attraction to her.. Parting his lips from hers, he looked into her eyes and he smiled gently. "That was amazing Liz. You're amazing." He whispered giving her a quick kiss. "Promise to keep my secret..."

She returned his kiss, still feeling the after effects of her orgasm, moaning softly. Their eyes met and she smiled back, "I will keep your secret..." She promised and leaned against him more. Her head rest on his chest as she panted softly, her mind still buzzing with pleasure. She wrapped her arms him and hugged him tightly, and she knew she had finally made a friend...and maybe more than that. "Thank you." She kissed his neck again, wondering what would happen next.

Vince moved his hands around through her hair and he pulled back slowly from their kiss. He smiled down on her and he wrapped his arms around her, rubbing her back. "we should get to bed. Come on. I know a good place." he got himself put back together and he fixed her too and kissed her cheek, taking her hand and heading to the stairs. Eventually he made his destination to a blank wall, just staring at it until it formed a very nice and grand pair of double oak maroon doors. He opened one and he looked inside. It was perfect. LIke this huge master bedroom all for him and her.

Walking in, Vincent pulled her along gently and shut the door, watching as it disappeared. No one would find them here right now. He pulled her to him as he moved them to the bed and he took her sweater off again and began to unbutton her shirt. "Now...listen carefully alright?" He said in a smooth and gentle warm voice as he continued to strip her of her clothes. "I want you to be here in this room every night after dinner. We'll do what we want here together and spend the night and wake up early enough to slip back into our houses and dorms unseen." He said softly, having gotten her naked now and lay her down, stripping himself of his clothes. He wasn't sure if he wanted another round or if he just wanted to sleep but wanted them both naked.

She watched in amazement as the door appeared, she had heard of this room, but never seen it. Once they were inside she was amazed, they had total privacy. They could even make all the noise they wanted in this room, and no one else would gain entrance.

She sat still as he undressed her fully, exposing her body to him fully. She blushed slightly and sat with her head bowed a bit as he stripped her. Finally she looked up when he was finished and smiled, "Okay, I'll be here Vince." She kissed him again and then laid next to him as he pulled her down. "Can we always sleep together?" She asked, wondering if this made them boyfriend and girlfriend, she had never had one before. She stared into his eyes, wondering the same thing, more sex or sleep. She laid close to him, loving that she had someone to cuddle with, someone who seemed to want to take care of her.

Once he was naked, he lay down with her, keeping her facing him and he ran his hand along her side sensually. She was beatiful and he definitely loved touching it, pleasing it and watching her body's reactions.. He was completely mesmerised with her and her body and he couldn't stop touching her. Not like trying t please her but just touching her baby soft skin. He loved it.

Vince slid his arm around her and he pulled her closer to him and kissed her neck. "What do you think we should do? Make love again this time so much more sensual and passionate or just sleep." He knew he wanted to do it again but he couldn't force. He didn't have that in his nature. Well the only way he would and could would be to bite her and release more hormones to get her intot he mood but maybe she would still want to do it. He rubbed his stiff and hard member against her front, and ran his hand down to her bum and gave it a gentle spank and then squeeze.

She couldn't stop looking at him, adoring him for making her feel so lovely. No man had ever treated her like this, and she was enjoying every minute of it. He seemed to be so interested in her body, and even in her. She gladly went closer to him and smiled as he kissed her neck. She could be up for more of it, and now they had a bed. She wondered how much he would ask her for sex, every night it seemed like, unless that was just for him to feed off of her. She yelped in surprise as he spanked her ass, and she blushed.

"Quite playful aren't you Vince?" She teased and ran her hand over his chest, touching him sensually just like he touched her.

Vince chuckled and he nodded. "Very. But you know you like it." He smiled as he ran his hand along her body again, keeping her close to him. He was so hard for her again and he was finding it hard to want to push into her. He tried. And so far he was definitely succeeding. "I want to be able to do this each night. Cuddle, sleep with each other and make love. It's all going to be protected, I promise you. And I don't want you to worry about anything but me. I'm not going to hurt you. Trust me like how I trust you?" He asked as he looked into her eyes.

Of course she loved it and smiled happily. She glanced down and saw how hard he was, blushing because she actually made a man hard. She knew they would go again, she could see it in his eyes and she wouldn't fight it either. She nodded, "I trust you, and I'm glad you trust me..." She smiled and kissed his neck, "Ive never had a boy like me so much...." She was still thinking they might be a couple, so she asked, "Vince, are we dating?" She asked, wondering as her hands still stroked his chest. She moved her hips closer to his cock, showing him she did want this as well. The first time had felt so amazing, and she couldn't wait for more.

"I really do like you a lot. Instantly when I talked to you it was a major connection." He said softly, letting out a shaky sigh as she moved her hips closer to his member. The head of his cock poked in between her pussy lips, wanting entrance but for the moment he didn't. Tease them both. "Dating? No..." he said gently, letting her down easy. "Well I mean...I don't want to put a lable on it." that was the best and close he could come to saying they weren't dating but he wanted and had a certain power over to make her do what he wanted. He liked her a lot and she'd be the only one. "I hope that's okay. if not...you'll learn to get used to it."

She was a bit sad that they weren't technically dating, but at least he wanted her. She gasped as his cock pressed against her entrance, and she bit her lip, thinking about him being inside of her again. "I'll get used to it.....at least I get to have this secret room with you." She smiled and kissed him again. Her arousal getting stronger. Part of her thought this might be wrong, the sex, but it felt so good.

"Good..." He whispered as he moved on top of her and he kissed her back softly, resting his hands on either side of her on the bed, keeping him up and he pushed into her pussy slowly. He was returning to his more passionate and intimate side and it was evident by his actions and how gentle he was being with her right now rather than this sex crazed vampire.

Her eyes stayed on his as he moved over her. She smiled up at him, her heart beating faster as he started to push inside of her again. This time there was no pain from her losing her virginity. It just felt amazing as he pushed his head into her and she moaned softly. She did love how gentle he was, it was her favorite side of him. She put her arm around his neck affectionately as he came down on her. She knew this would be how her life would go now, passionate sex with a vampire, her only friend. "I'm glad you picked me...." She moaned happily.

Vincent let out a shaky moan as he got into her all the way. He ran his hand down along her leg and kissed her neck, slowly thrusting in her, grinding their bodies together before picking up a good enough speed and going along with it. "Liz...." He whispered, kissing her neck, running a hand through her hair and cupped it around her cheek and kissed her intimately, beginning to pick up pace and go a little faster.

She moaned as he pushed all the way inside of her, and once again she enjoyed the feeling. Her back arched as he thrusted into her eager body, and she smiled at him as he gazed into her eyes. There lips met and she pressed her tongue against his lips, wanting entrance to her mouth. She was surprising herself with how much she loved this. She bucked her hips against his as his member moved in and out.

His mouth opened just enough for his tongue to come out and move into her mouth without their lips parting. When their tongues met, he rubbed his against hers and let them rub against each other. while all this time, he thrusted into her deeply but gently. Complete passion and intimacy came over him right now as opposed to that really hot and steamy time just before. His hand ran down her leg that was wrapped around him, his body pressing against hers. He loved how their chests rubbed together. Everything was so arousing.

She felt the difference in how he took her this time and she moaned into the kiss, playing with his tongue as her breasts rubbed against his chest. Their bodies moved together with his thrusts, and she loved how he felt being inside of her. She had a friend now, and more than that even, she was his lover it seemed. She clung tightly to him as they fucked, and her lips moved to his neck, laying kisses of affection on him. She enjoyed this so much, and would look forward to her nights with him.

Vincent moved a little bit harder and his lips moved to her neck and lapped at it. Her skin was so sweet and he was getting a raging for her blood again. To put it off, he grabbed her and he rolled them over, letting her be on top and he laying on his back. His hands rested at her hips and his knees came up a little bit and pushed up a bit into her. "Ride me...You look so sexy..." He groaned.

She smiled as he rolled them over, and let her be on top. "Okay." She grinned and placed her hands on his legs, moaning as she moved herself up and down on him slowly at first, and then started to pick up some speed. She moved her hips in a circular motion as she moved, it felt right, and realized how much pleasure it cause them. She could feel herself already getting close to a climax again, and she moaned, "Mmm im gonna cum." She gasped.

He groaned as she started to ride him and like that. It felt so good the way she was riding him that at any moment he could already feel so close. "Unh...me too." he groaned as he tilted his head back and started to push up into her wanting to feel more. His thrusts met her grindings down into him and how he felt so good. "Oh god I'm going to cum!" He groaned out loudly, gripping onto her tightly an muttered a protection spell but waited for her to cum.

She pushed him deep inside of her and moaned as she came all over him, panting and closing her eyes. "Good..." She said with a gasp and waited for him to blow inside of her. She heard him mutter the protection spell so she wasn't worried about him going inside of her. It felt so good to have him cum inside of her and she leaned down to kiss his neck affectionately. She kept moving herself on his cock, waiting for his cum inside of her.

Vincent groaned deeply as she started to cum, he thrusted up into her through it all out and just as hers ended, his started and he groaned loudly since this load was bigger than the other that night. His grip on her hips tightened and he slammed up into her womanhood and just let it all into her. As it subsided, he let out a heavy breaths and he rested back, rubbing her sides, his eyes closed.

She gasped loudly as he emptied his cum into her, and her back arched as she moaned. She squeezed herself against his cock and was amazed how much he came inside of her. She panted, making sure he was entirely inside of her as he squirted the last bit of cum out. When he finished she laid down on his chest, panting and smiling, "Wow.." She said, gently running her fingers over his chest as his cock still sat inside of her.

Back
Top Bottom